📀Wermz Hallow-Realm📀 Hall of Mirrors [CLOSED]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 📀Wermz Hallow-Realm📀 Hall of Mirrors

Postby vanillachapstick » Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:50 am

🪞I'm entering the Hall of Mirrors🪞
Username + ID: vanillachapstick 1020063
Link to Previous Entry: N/A

jackie | adult | she/her
mod / artist for Sweetens
trade me!
vanillachapstick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby folie a deux » Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:52 am

Username + ID: folie a deux + 613522
Link to Previous Entry: here
┌──────┘☆└──────┐
xxx
➢ she/they
➢ adult
x
└────────────────┘
┌────────────────┐
x
da | fr | th
commissions
x
└────────────────┘
┌────────────────┐
x

x
└────────────────┘
folie a deux

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crabodile » Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:55 am

Username + ID: crabodile + 717739
Link to Previous Entry: beep
crabodile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby annie15970 » Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:56 am

Username + ID: annie15970 + 458841
Link to Previous Entry: Here
annie15970

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fourd » Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:56 am

Username + ID: Fourd 235141
Link to Previous Entry: Here :3
Fourd || Big Gay Sheep || He/They
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image Image Image
Fourd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunexiii » Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:59 am

Username + ID: lunexiii 650829
Link to Previous Entry: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4903368&p=143163740&hilit=lunexiii#p143163740
    On my way to collecting every pet on cs

163 wishlist pages left
Lunexiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogtreat » Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:59 am

Username + ID: dogtreat 869603
Link to Previous Entry: BYE I DONT HAVE TIME ILU VIEGO

ceasefire now!
until we are all free, none of us are free
liberation, freedom and return for palestine!
dogtreat
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viego » Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:00 pm

Hall of Mirrors Results October 13th

@hamkid
You look into a mirror and, as expected, its just your reflection. You found a Mirror (Reflection)

@Ectotron
You bump into a mirror and it breaks, sending pieces flying all over everywhere, OOPS. You found a Shard Shower

@blizzard180
Maybe if you cover your eyes it wont be so scary in here... maybe. You found a Blindfold

@dragonstars
ACK Something brushes against your feet, oh it’s just a Rat 3

@Eevee55
You gaze into a mirror for so long your eyes start to feel weird, kinda goopy... You found a Slimy Eye Halo

@FathomThis
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 1 Tokens

@FantasyQueen

@glowbringer
You look into a mirror and, as expected, its just your reflection. You found a Mirror (Reflection)

@crypti-crunch

@Fishkin
What’s this doing in here? Well.. Maybe you should keep it on hand, just in case... You found a Knife

@BARBOSSA
ACK Something brushes against your feet, oh it’s just a Rat 1

@Glisten_30

@persontea
You look at your reflection in the mirror but its all wrong... That.. That isnt you!!! You found a Mirror (Shadow)

@otterbug
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 6 Tokens

@xLilith
Maybe if you cover your eyes it wont be so scary in here... maybe. You found a Blindfold

@Infailia
What’s this doing in here? Well.. Maybe you should keep it on hand, just in case... You found a Knife

@emgeal
Looks like someone lost a friend, sad but hey, finders keepers right? You found a Bat Plush

@nedbit
You gaze into a mirror for so long your eyes start to burn. You found an Eye Smoke

@Polluux.

@Benji_
You head deeper and deeper into the maze of mirrors but... you find no one. you find nothing. Hopefully next time?

@werepickle

@LittleWonderBean
You look at your reflection in the mirror but its all wrong... That.. That isnt you!!! You found a Mirror (Shadow)

@.henloimmabirb.
ACK Something brushes against your feet, oh it’s just a Rat 2

@buggabee
You gaze into a mirror for so long your eyes start to burn. You found an Eye Smoke

@Owl-Paints
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 1 Tokens

@dilemmaly
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 4 Tokens

@houndjaw
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 3 Tokens

@gnosiphobia

@Lycancore

@Pandora!
Out of the corner of your eye you see something moving… or perhaps someone? You found a werm! Their id is #7446

@shadedk9

@collei
You bump into a mirror and it breaks, sending pieces flying all over everywhere, OOPS. You found a Shard Shower

@Vennycat

@Transparent Cow!

@Pinkie Cooper

@majora's_mask
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 6 Tokens

@shadowangelw
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 2 Tokens

@reshihall

@ConfusedKing

@_mirage_

@SnazzyGator
There’s a big crack down the face of this mirror but otherwise it looks normal? You found a Mirror (Cracked)

@shortstop
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 2 Tokens

@Sixx O'Clock

@CaeBabyBear
You gaze into a mirror for so long your eyes start to feel weird, kinda goopy... You found a Slimy Eye Halo

@Succo d'arancia

@Westsparrow
You head deeper and deeper into the maze of mirrors but... you find no one. you find nothing. Hopefully next time?

@Raynestorms

@Magnaskies

@OwlFall

@Nova-Moshi

@snailshoes

@toy20243

@JoyfulRam

@foxil

@maplemaiden
There's lots of cobwebs hanging around, this place must be pretty old. You found some Hanging Cobwebs

@dragoness129
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 5 Tokens

@onion
There's lots of cobwebs hanging around, this place must be pretty old. You found some Hanging Cobwebs

@internetbug

@smokycandle

@Little Fish
Looks like someone lost a friend, sad but hey, finders keepers right? You found a Bat Plush

@hoglolly
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 5 Tokens

@ZAW526

@NanoShark
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 4 Tokens

@ShiftingFoxx

@KingRay
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 8 Tokens

@❄️ Frostbyte ❄️

@Henry

@cribunni

@glittermintfurry

@PaperFriend

@lilymouse385

@Twiggy97

@ApocalypseAxolotl

@zoebeanzz

@echo into void
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 8 Tokens

@PandoraDiskenth

@AutumnChowsky

@HEXORCISM

@ylesia

@Piine
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 3 Tokens

@ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ

@nio

@Umi <3

@Dizzywing

@daily
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 10 Tokens

@Ucanthandleme

@Apollione

@kaisisles

@snipsnops

@YeeYeeRavioli

@Lemon Tea Rain

@magpies
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 7 Tokens

@vada vada

@Layamell

@Stivkie

@DrBubby

@Zylafone

@Music_Lover
Oh hey! You finally see someone else in here! But… something seems off about them? You found a werm! Their id is #7418

@Jasmyn

@Strawberry.Wyne

@FallFiresideFirefly

@appleschloss

@chillociraptor

@SoggyPeach

@AlatusNemeseos

@BethRAWR

@Ari_Thylascene

@Linsang

@PinkAngel

@hawkfire102
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 7 Tokens

@nu-metal

@EyeOfVoid

@kae!!

@jpano96

@slinky3000

@zoinks

@flicka

@vlpn

@beekind

@PikachuTori25

@Riley ♥

@Yetaet

@LemonBunny

@Pastel Furret

@Orien

@sev.en

@Asternaut
There’s a big crack down the face of this mirror but otherwise it looks normal? You found a Mirror (Cracked)

@dollopofblue

@splider

@Sleepy-Sheep
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 9 Tokens

@IAmUniverse

@pepsii

@Zanhhh

@halfwaytherefore

@sniffs

@Omiyage

@Ziggy Stardust

@casmeow

@suguru

@TheBrokenRobot

@AliceMorte

@Canis.

@snaa-zzy

@Mossclaw3706
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 10 Tokens

@cynicat

@Reki.

@Exitium

@GrumpyQueenie

@BananaSnake

@mosh pit
You hear a strange laugh coming from just behind you. Looks like you picked up a… Friend? You found a werm! Their id is #7430

@Verenacafern

@spuert

@EatingTuna

@jdme

@neurobotz

@RiverDream

@Scourgebane
You hear a weird squelching noise approaching you... You found a werm! Their id is #8010

@ob0321drxzx

@11ghosty11

@NeonFoxPaw

@Azphen

@mrrp

@hoof.

@Phönixfeder2000

@EeeeeeejDoge

@grimjp

@Artwork-Is-Key

@TheMamba

@Dibabeebees

@Catsplat18

@Corinnander

@almond.milk
Oops you accidentally knocked into a mirror and broke it…… but why is it moving… wait… its alive!!? You found a werm! Their id is #7406

@rainsprout

@simplydriftingalong

@Ghost_Support

@eden;

@NurseMikan

@Octavius.O

@alphias

@Kitsune.

@Boa beloved

@cinerious

@L1V1D
You hear a weird squelching noise approaching you... You found a werm! Their id is #8011

@bug

@vanillachapstick

@folie a deux

@crabodile

@annie15970

@Fourd

@lunexiii

@dogtreat (Hi DT :3)
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 9 Tokens

HALL OF MIRRORS IS NOW [CLOSED]
UNTIL MONDAY 16th 00:00 CS TIME
⠀⠀⠀⠀
I want to eradicate all
unsolved mysteries
from⠀⠀⠀⠀this⠀⠀⠀⠀world
◤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀◥
todd or viego
nby lesbian • any/purr

uma storagewermz

◣⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀◢

and bring happiness to
𝔼 𝕍 𝔼 ℝ 𝕐 𝕆 ℕ 𝔼
Viego

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 📀Wermz Hallow-Realm📀 Hall of Mirrors [CLOSED]

Postby OwlFall » Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:47 am

I'm purchasing an item!
User + ID: OwlFall + 787844
Item/s: Knife x1, Eye Smoke x1, and Shard Shower x1
Total cost: 5 Tokens
Token count beforehand: 63 Tokens
Token count afterwards: 58 Tokens

*.·:·. .·:·.*

owl || she/they || artist

*.·:·. .·:·.*
OwlFall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 📀Wermz Hallow-Realm📀 Hall of Mirrors [CLOSED]

Postby EyeOfVoid » Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:18 am

I'm purchasing an item!
User + ID: EyeOfVoid + 1078076
Item/s: x1 Eye smoke, x1 shard shower, x1 mirror (shadow)
Total cost: 5 tokens
Token count beforehand: 14
Token count afterwards: 9
•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*Hello! You can call me A.I. or Void!*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

【☆】Any Pronouns (They/Them Preferred)【☆】
【☆】Neurodivergent (I am so mentally ill it's not funny)【☆】
【☆】Artist/Animator【☆】
【☆】Taken by DreamyNocturne【☆】

ImageImageImage
EyeOfVoid

My pets
My items