๐Ÿ“€Wermz Hallow-Realm๐Ÿ“€ The Pit [CLOSED]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ๐Ÿ“€Wermz Hallow-Realm๐Ÿ“€ The Pit

Postby Lab13.the.enderman » Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:41 am

Spelunking Time

Username + ID: lab13.the.enderman 1024943
Werm Sent Spelunking:4756 Image
Have you read the updated entry prices?: yeah
How Many Trips: THREE EXTRA
Amount of Times I've Entered the Pit:6
Link to Last Entry:https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4903387&p=143149694#p143149694
Extra:

PitDay6
Lab13.the.enderman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L1V1D » Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:43 am

Spelunking Time

Username + ID: L1V1D 1045332
Werm Sent Spelunking:
Peach #6178
Have you read the updated entry prices?: eyeee
How Many Trips: FREE
Amount of Times I've Entered the Pit: 3
Link to Last Entry: uueueueueue
Extra:

PitDay6
Sig is a wip <3

โ•”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•—
xHi! I'm Livi, or L1V1D!
xFeel free to message me for any reason at all!
xI have Coding Comms open as well! โ™ก
โ•šxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•
L1V1D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Canis. » Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:50 am

Spelunking Time

Username + ID: Canis. | #410389
      Werm Sent Spelunking: Asagi #3213
      Have you read the updated entry prices?: yes!
      How Many Trips: FREE
      Amount of Times I've Entered the Pit: 10
      Link to Last Entry: last
      Extra: hello darkness my old friend ..

PitDay6
โ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆ
xxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

canis โ€ข they / them โ€ข simply, a creature

now you're moving on and you say you're alone
suspicious that this string is moving your bones
we are the fire, we see how they run
see how they run, lift me higher, let me look at the sun
look at the sun and once i hear them clearly, say
who are you, really?

๐‘๐Ž๐†๐”๐„ arpg โ€ข the firelight guild โ€ข who are you, really?

art ยฉ fishysticks
Canis.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Octavius.O » Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:50 am

Spelunking Time

Username + ID: Octavius.O 1077374
Werm Sent Spelunking:
Zag Fridge Magnet ,, 8028
Have you read the updated entry prices?: Yep!
How Many Trips: THREE EXTRA
Amount of Times I've Entered the Pit: 5
Link to Last Entry: aaa
Extra: Tokens 54 -> 48

PitDay6
well that was fun, goodbye!
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
Otto โ€ข Connor
Newer Player! Adores UMAs
PM me!! I donโ€™t bite :3c

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
Comms TH Artfight coding credit โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
Octavius.O

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShiftingFoxx » Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:58 am

Spelunking Time

Username + ID:ShiftingFoxx +1044398
Werm Sent Spelunking:
no. 7825 | Pyria
Have you read the updated entry prices?: yes!
How Many Trips: FREE + ONE EXTRA
Amount of Times I've Entered the Pit: 5
Link to Last Entry: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4903387&p=143163137&hilit=ShiftingFoxx#p143163137
Extra: tokens: 9 > 7

PitDay6
ShiftingFoxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogtreat » Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:00 pm

โ–…โ–„โ–ƒโ–‚โ–โ–โ– ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐“ โ–โ–โ–โ–‚โ–ƒโ–„โ–…

Day 6 (12th) Results / Part 1

@FantasyQueen

Image While lost in the darkness, you find yourself nearly tripping over long, suspicious bones; sharp and jagged and deadly. You pack the small ones into your bag and the others you drag and carry. A labor of love. A voice rings out inside your head You can never leave this place. There is no way home. Oh!! you also managed to return with 3 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Ectotron

Image While lost in the darkness, you find yourself tripping over a terribly ominous skull Too large to be a werm's, too angular to be a two-legged, too... too everything. A voice rings out inside your head Give in to your fear. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!
Image While digging around with a pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a glittering green gem! Mmm tastes like lawn clippings!

@Lemon Tea Rain

Image While frantically digging in the loamy earth, unable to stop or breathe or think, you come across a strange orb. The moment you touch it, it glows; pieces of it shattering to float in circles around it. Even if you wanted to leave it behind you couldn't; a constant companion now. A voice rings out inside your head Yes... draw closer, ever closer. Deeper, ever deeper...

@glowbringer

Image While digging in a particularly deep ditch, your shovel hits something hard and dense. Wermz crowd around you while you furiously scrape at the dirt with your paws. Oh!!! You've hit Treasure!. Too bad gold has no tender in your world.
Image While exploring the winding, endless tunnels, you come across a small alcove; torches flickering with a dim, orange light. In the center of the room, upon a pedastal, lays an ancient grimoire. A part of you knows you should leave. A larger, louder part of you urges you in. Urges you to grab the book. Urges you to turn and run as all torches in the cavern go dark. As you run and run and run a voice rings out inside your head Your will is not your own. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!
The tunnels are dark. The tunnels are cold. You had been warned. Titan had told you so. Had made you sign the waiver you never read. The tunnels are dark. The tunnels are cold. The tunnels are closing in around you, bit by bit by bit. Soon you will be crushed. Soon you will be nothing but dirt and mud and atoms. Suddenly-- heat. You're on the surface. You're safe. Titan stares at you impassively. "You signed the waiver." [You leave without any loot].
Image While exploring the winding, endless tunnels, you come across a small alcove; torches flickering with a dim, orange light. In the center of the room, upon a pedastal, lays an ancient grimoire. A part of you knows you should leave. A larger, louder part of you urges you in. Urges you to grab the book. Urges you to turn and run as all torches in the cavern go dark. As you run and run and run a voice rings out inside your head Your will is not your own.

@blizzard180

Image Your exploration of the deep dark caves earn you nothing. Not a peep. At least, that's what you thought. As you make your way back to the surface, you find an eerie knife strapped to your side. A voice whispers inside your head You are a pawn of forces unseen.
Image While lost in the darkness, you find yourself tripping over a terribly ominous skull Too large to be a werm's, too angular to be a two-legged, too... too everything. A voice rings out inside your head Give in to your fear.
Image While lost in the darkness, you find yourself nearly tripping over long, suspicious bones; sharp and jagged and deadly. You pack the small ones into your bag and the others you drag and carry. A labor of love. A voice rings out inside your head You can never leave this place. There is no way home.
Image While digging around with a pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a glittering green gem! Mmm tastes like lawn clippings!

@Fishkin

Image While digging in a particularly deep ditch, your shovel hits something hard and dense. Wermz crowd around you while you furiously scrape at the dirt with your paws. Oh!!! You've hit Treasure!. Too bad gold has no tender in your world.
Image While excavating a new passage way, you strike gold! Nope!! Not that kind! Oil! (probably). Quick better collect it and go show the Foreman your now foul bubbling jar! Maybe he knows what that is. (He doesn't)

@Velot

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a shiny blue gem! Mmm tastes like dish soap!
Image While exploring the winding, endless tunnels, you come across a small alcove; torches flickering with a dim, orange light. In the center of the room, upon a pedastal, lays an ancient grimoire. A part of you knows you should leave. A larger, louder part of you urges you in. Urges you to grab the book. Urges you to turn and run as all torches in the cavern go dark. As you run and run and run a voice rings out inside your head Your will is not your own.

@CaeBabyBear

Image While digging around with a pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a sparkling purple gem! Mmm tastes like the end of all things...
Image WOWIE!! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just earth worm jim. Don't mind him. Oh hey that rhymes.
Image While lost in the darkness, you find yourself tripping over a terribly ominous skull Too large to be a werm's, too angular to be a two-legged, too... too everything. A voice rings out inside your head Give in to your fear.

@Pastel Furret

Image Your exploration of the deep dark caves earn you nothing. Not a peep. At least, that's what you thought. As you make your way back to the surface, you find an eerie knife strapped to your side. A voice whispers inside your head You are a pawn of forces unseen.

@Benji_

The tunnels are dark. The tunnels are cold. You had been warned. Titan had told you so. Had made you sign the waiver you never read. The tunnels are dark. The tunnels are cold. The tunnels are closing in around you, bit by bit by bit. Soon you will be crushed. Soon you will be nothing but dirt and mud and atoms. Suddenly-- heat. You're on the surface. You're safe. Titan stares at you impassively. "You signed the waiver." [You leave without any loot].
Image WOWZA! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just a worm. Or is that a caterpillar... Hmm. It's a wormapillar!

@lunexiii

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a shiny blue gem! Mmm tastes like dish soap!
Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a weird fossil... Uhm. Hmm. Wonder what that is? Maybe you should find a museum?
Image While lost in the darkness, you find yourself nearly tripping over long, suspicious bones; sharp and jagged and deadly. You pack the small ones into your bag and the others you drag and carry. A labor of love. A voice rings out inside your head You can never leave this place. There is no way home.

@xLilith

Image he mines are not being very fruitful today. All you've found is this dirty old Miners Cap. Hmph. Well... A hats a hat. Free hat!

@PaperFriend

It looks... wrong... that's all you can think when you meet its gaze inside the long winding tunnels. This other werm moves only when you do. When you shimmy back, it slithers forward. You have nowhere to go it cannot follow, and as soon as you slide your way onto the slippery stone stairs that lead up to the surface, you find yourself nose to nose with the creature. Gosh sure hope it's friend (ID #6998)

@Dibabeebees

Image WOWZA! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just a worm. Or is that a caterpillar... Hmm. It's a wormapillar!
Image While frantically digging in the loamy earth, unable to stop or breathe or think, you come across a strange orb. The moment you touch it, it glows; pieces of it shattering to float in circles around it. Even if you wanted to leave it behind you couldn't; a constant companion now. A voice rings out inside your head Yes... draw closer, ever closer. Deeper, ever deeper...
Image WOW! It's a ! It's... Ah... it's just an earth worm...

@redtruck

Image Oh pog! Some sick new Cave Goggles! Surely the werm that dropped these won't mind you taking them...
Image While lost in the darkness, you find yourself tripping over a terribly ominous skull Too large to be a werm's, too angular to be a two-legged, too... too everything. A voice rings out inside your head Give in to your fear. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!
Image While excavating a new passage way, you strike gold! Nope!! Not that kind! Oil! (probably). Quick better collect it and go show the Foreman your now foul bubbling jar! Maybe he knows what that is. (He doesn't) Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Pandora!

@emgeal

Image WOAAAAHHHH!! You've struck gold! Or is that yellow... definitely yellow. It's a WOMKA brand truck! Shame you are a werm and have no idea what a truck is.

@nedbit

Sometimes the dirt moves under you. Around you. Sometimes you feel as though you are not climbing or digging or moving at all and yet you are heading deeper. A pull at your gut. A hand at your back. A whisper that scrapes the inside of your skull like a knife. Beckoned. Deeper and deeper and deeper. You're never getting out of here-- "Oi. If you aren't going to go down there, move on so others can," Titan grumps at you. You were never there to begin with. [You leave without any loot].
Image While excavating a new passage way, you strike gold! Nope!! Not that kind! Oil! (probably). Quick better collect it and go show the Foreman your now foul bubbling jar! Maybe he knows what that is. (He doesn't) Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Sixx O'Clock

Image While lost in the darkness, you find yourself nearly tripping over long, suspicious bones; sharp and jagged and deadly. You pack the small ones into your bag and the others you drag and carry. A labor of love. A voice rings out inside your head You can never leave this place. There is no way home. Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@LittleWonderBean

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a gleaming red gem! Mmm tastes like-- oh yuck ew tastes yucky.

@casmeow

Image YIPEEE! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just a gummy worm. Hey did it just blink at you?
Image While lost in the darkness, you find yourself nearly tripping over long, suspicious bones; sharp and jagged and deadly. You pack the small ones into your bag and the others you drag and carry. A labor of love. A voice rings out inside your head You can never leave this place. There is no way home. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@onion

Image While excavating a new passage way, you strike gold! Nope!! Not that kind! Oil! (probably). Quick better collect it and go show the Foreman your now foul bubbling jar! Maybe he knows what that is. (He doesn't)
Image While digging around with a pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a sparkling purple gem! Mmm tastes like the end of all things...
Image YIPEEE! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just a gummy worm. Hey did it just blink at you?

@lilymouse385

Image While excavating a new passage way, you strike gold! Nope!! Not that kind! Oil! (probably). Quick better collect it and go show the Foreman your now foul bubbling jar! Maybe he knows what that is. (He doesn't) Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Polluux.

Image Oh pog! Some sick new Cave Goggles! Surely the werm that dropped these won't mind you taking them...
Image The mines are not being very fruitful today. All you've found is this rotten Raggedy Shirt. Hmph. Well... A shirts a shirt. Free shirt!
Image Krr krrrch krrch bruhch krubchjk kruch. That's the sound of you digging. If you had a shovel this would be faster. Oh well! You still got a Dirt Block! No idea how that all stays together so neatly... Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!
Image Splish splash splish splash SPLOSH. You wiggly through a tight corner of the caves, water up to your waist, when you spot a rather dumb looking Mudpuppy playing in the mud. How... apt.

@hamkid

@Infailia

Image While digging around with a pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a glittering green gem! Mmm tastes like lawn clippings! Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!
Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a gleaming red gem! Mmm tastes like-- oh yuck ew tastes yucky.
Image While frantically digging in the loamy earth, unable to stop or breathe or think, you come across a strange orb. The moment you touch it, it glows; pieces of it shattering to float in circles around it. Even if you wanted to leave it behind you couldn't; a constant companion now. A voice rings out inside your head Yes... draw closer, ever closer. Deeper, ever deeper... Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!
Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a gleaming red gem! Mmm tastes like-- oh yuck ew tastes yucky. Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Vennycat

@_mirage_

@Umi <3

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a weird fossil... Uhm. Hmm. Wonder what that is? Maybe you should find a museum?

@โ„๏ธ Frostbyte โ„๏ธ

@aftonbuilt

Image Splish splash splish splash SPLOSH. You wiggly through a tight corner of the caves, water up to your waist, when you spot a rather dumb looking Mudpuppy playing in the mud. How... apt.
Image he mines are not being very fruitful today. All you've found is this dirty old Miners Cap. Hmph. Well... A hats a hat. Free hat!

@Nopal

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a shiny blue gem! Mmm tastes like dish soap! Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!
Image Splish splash splish splash SPLOSH. You wiggly through a tight corner of the caves, water up to your waist, when you spot a rather dumb looking Mudpuppy playing in the mud. How... apt. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@SnazzyGator

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a gleaming red gem! Mmm tastes like-- oh yuck ew tastes yucky. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@AutumnChowsky

@majora's_mask

@Dizzywing

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a gleaming red gem! Mmm tastes like-- oh yuck ew tastes yucky. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@ZAW526

Image While frantically digging in the loamy earth, unable to stop or breathe or think, you come across a strange orb. The moment you touch it, it glows; pieces of it shattering to float in circles around it. Even if you wanted to leave it behind you couldn't; a constant companion now. A voice rings out inside your head Yes... draw closer, ever closer. Deeper, ever deeper... Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!
Sometimes the dirt moves under you. Around you. Sometimes you feel as though you are not climbing or digging or moving at all and yet you are heading deeper. A pull at your gut. A hand at your back. A whisper that scrapes the inside of your skull like a knife. Beckoned. Deeper and deeper and deeper. You're never getting out of here-- "Oi. If you aren't going to go down there, move on so others can," Titan grumps at you. You were never there to begin with. [You leave without any loot].

@Strawberry.Wyne

You're alone in the tunnel. You're all alone and there are fingers pressing into your skull. Tendrils. Gargantuan limbs that reach out from the dark and dirt. Eyes that watch you. Mouths. Teeth. You are being consumed. Destined to drown here. In the dark. All alone. "Oi geddup," Titan says, poking you with his pickaxe. "You're blocking the way for others." You're on the surface. All alone. [You leave without any loot].
Image WOWIE!! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just earth worm jim. Don't mind him. Oh hey that rhymes.
Image Splish splash splish splash SPLOSH. You wiggly through a tight corner of the caves, water up to your waist, when you spot a rather dumb looking Mudpuppy playing in the mud. How... apt. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Stivkie

Image The mines are not being very fruitful today. All you've found is this rotten Raggedy Shirt. Hmph. Well... A shirts a shirt. Free shirt!

@toy20243

Image The mines are not being very fruitful today. All you've found is this rotten Raggedy Shirt. Hmph. Well... A shirts a shirt. Free shirt! Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!
Image Oh pog! Some sick new Cave Goggles! Surely the werm that dropped these won't mind you taking them... Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@PinkAngel

@Nova-Moshi (lmaoooo truest meme)

You're alone in the tunnel. You're all alone and there are fingers pressing into your skull. Tendrils. Gargantuan limbs that reach out from the dark and dirt. Eyes that watch you. Mouths. Teeth. You are being consumed. Destined to drown here. In the dark. All alone. "Oi geddup," Titan says, poking you with his pickaxe. "You're blocking the way for others." You're on the surface. All alone. [You leave without any loot].

@AlatusNemeseos

Image Your exploration of the deep dark caves earn you nothing. Not a peep. At least, that's what you thought. As you make your way back to the surface, you find an eerie knife strapped to your side. A voice whispers inside your head You are a pawn of forces unseen. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!
Image WOAAAAHHHH!! You've struck gold! Or is that yellow... definitely yellow. It's a WOMKA brand truck! Shame you are a werm and have no idea what a truck is.

@crypti-crunch

@ConfusedKing

@Mossclaw3706

@JoyfulRam

@almond.milk

@otterbug

Image While lost in the darkness, you find yourself nearly tripping over long, suspicious bones; sharp and jagged and deadly. You pack the small ones into your bag and the others you drag and carry. A labor of love. A voice rings out inside your head You can never leave this place. There is no way home. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@dragonstars

@echo into void

@houndjaw (you have wermz, please remember to use this for this booth!)

@BethRAWR

@shadowangelw

Image WOW! It's a ! It's... Ah... it's just an earth worm... Oh!! you also managed to return with 3 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@folie a deux

@gnosiphobia

Image he mines are not being very fruitful today. All you've found is this dirty old Miners Cap. Hmph. Well... A hats a hat. Free hat! Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@internetbug

Image WOAAAAHHHH!! You've struck gold! Or is that yellow... definitely yellow. It's a WOMKA brand truck! Shame you are a werm and have no idea what a truck is. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Little Fish

@dilemmaly (the cave inhabitants just be like what is this flat 2d thing that just ran past)

This time, as the Foreman warned, the cave is different. You've been exploring for what feels like hours. You swear you've passed the same forgotten lantern a dozen times already. Sigh. Maybe it's best you head back to the surface. You turn, only to looking down the long, winding tunnel, at the face of a werm... They don't look so good. You take one step back and they take one step forward. Uhm. Looks like you've got a friend (you hope) to take back to the surface... (ID #6987)

@strawby

Image While exploring the winding, endless tunnels, you come across a small alcove; torches flickering with a dim, orange light. In the center of the room, upon a pedastal, lays an ancient grimoire. A part of you knows you should leave. A larger, louder part of you urges you in. Urges you to grab the book. Urges you to turn and run as all torches in the cavern go dark. As you run and run and run a voice rings out inside your head Your will is not your own. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Transparent Cow!

@cribunni (THE VOICES)

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a shiny blue gem! Mmm tastes like dish soap! Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!
Image WOWZA! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just a worm. Or is that a caterpillar... Hmm. It's a wormapillar! Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!
โ €

ceasefire now!
until we are all free, none of us are free
liberation, freedom and return for palestine!
dogtreat
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Day 6 (12th) Results / Part 2
Please let me know if there are any mistakes!

@dollopofblue

Image Krr krrrch krrch bruhch krubchjk kruch. That's the sound of you digging. If you had a shovel this would be faster. Oh well! You still got a Dirt Block! No idea how that all stays together so neatly...

@persontea

@dragoness129

@snailshoes

Image Splish splash splish splash SPLOSH. You wiggly through a tight corner of the caves, water up to your waist, when you spot a rather dumb looking Mudpuppy playing in the mud. How... apt. Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Omiyage

"Hello?" you call out? Eyeing the long dark dirt hallway ahead of you. Your voice echoes against its walls before fading to nothing. Hmm maybe there's nothing to find today? "Hello?" a voice calls back, almost like your own. A chill runs down your spine. Nope. Time to go! If it sucks hit da bricks! You turn to leave, when suddenly you feel a breath on your neck. You scream. They scream. It's another werm! Where did they come from. "Hello?" the voice repeats, oh so close now; but the wermz mouth does not move. You, suddenly realizing you're now stuck with this... thing... turn to leave. It follows your every step to the surface. (ID #7000)
Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a weird fossil... Uhm. Hmm. Wonder what that is? Maybe you should find a museum? Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Greyfire

@Henry (HI I LOVE DUNDEE)

@Owl-Paints

Image Krr krrrch krrch bruhch krubchjk kruch. That's the sound of you digging. If you had a shovel this would be faster. Oh well! You still got a Dirt Block! No idea how that all stays together so neatly...
Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a gleaming red gem! Mmm tastes like-- oh yuck ew tastes yucky. Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@spuert

@Cinder

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a shiny blue gem! Mmm tastes like dish soap! Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Ucanthandleme

@kaisisles

@Eevee55

@glittermintfurry

Image Krr krrrch krrch bruhch krubchjk kruch. That's the sound of you digging. If you had a shovel this would be faster. Oh well! You still got a Dirt Block! No idea how that all stays together so neatly... Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@MVerity333

@zoebeanzz

Image While frantically digging in the loamy earth, unable to stop or breathe or think, you come across a strange orb. The moment you touch it, it glows; pieces of it shattering to float in circles around it. Even if you wanted to leave it behind you couldn't; a constant companion now. A voice rings out inside your head Yes... draw closer, ever closer. Deeper, ever deeper... Oh!! you also managed to return with 3 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@ApocalypseAxolotl (hey so im stealing that werm btw YOINK)

Image WOAAAAHHHH!! You've struck gold! Or is that yellow... definitely yellow. It's a WOMKA brand truck! Shame you are a werm and have no idea what a truck is. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Piine (OH VIEL HE WALKIGN!!!!!)

Image Oh pog! Some sick new Cave Goggles! Surely the werm that dropped these won't mind you taking them... Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@OwlFall

Image YIPEEE! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just a gummy worm. Hey did it just blink at you? Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@YeeYeeRavioli (hi omg i love your little lore with ur OC !!!!! this is so cute and charming <3)

It looks... wrong... that's all you can think when you meet its gaze inside the long winding tunnels. This other werm moves only when you do. When you shimmy back, it slithers forward. You have nowhere to go it cannot follow, and as soon as you slide your way onto the slippery stone stairs that lead up to the surface, you find yourself nose to nose with the creature. Gosh sure hope it's friend (ID #7005)

@Magnaskies

@werepickle

Image WOWIE!! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just earth worm jim. Don't mind him. Oh hey that rhymes. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@hoglolly

Image he mines are not being very fruitful today. All you've found is this dirty old Miners Cap. Hmph. Well... A hats a hat. Free hat! Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@flicka

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a weird fossil... Uhm. Hmm. Wonder what that is? Maybe you should find a museum? Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@daily

@Riley โ™ฅ

@vada vada

Image While digging in a particularly deep ditch, your shovel hits something hard and dense. Wermz crowd around you while you furiously scrape at the dirt with your paws. Oh!!! You've hit Treasure!. Too bad gold has no tender in your world. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Ari_Thylascene

@NanoShark

@magpies

@nio (is okay <3)

@DrBubby

@Apollione

Image While digging around with a pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a sparkling purple gem! Mmm tastes like the end of all things... Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@marshhie

@Fawn_Pelt

@Music_Lover

This time, as the Foreman warned, the cave is different. You've been exploring for what feels like hours. You swear you've passed the same forgotten lantern a dozen times already. Sigh. Maybe it's best you head back to the surface. You turn, only to looking down the long, winding tunnel, at the face of a werm... They don't look so good. You take one step back and they take one step forward. Uhm. Looks like you've got a friend (you hope) to take back to the surface... (ID #8053)

@Smokycandle

@shortstop

@.henloimmabirb.

@BARBOSSA

@chillociraptor

@Artwork-Is-Key

@ex0tic_xx

Image WOAAAAHHHH!! You've struck gold! Or is that yellow... definitely yellow. It's a WOMKA brand truck! Shame you are a werm and have no idea what a truck is. Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Shenanergans

Image WOWIE!! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just earth worm jim. Don't mind him. Oh hey that rhymes. Oh!! you also managed to return with 3 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@hawkfire102

@slinky3000

@halfwaytherefore ("off-putting worker" LOL)

@smelliott_

@SoggyPeach

Image While digging in a particularly deep ditch, your shovel hits something hard and dense. Wermz crowd around you while you furiously scrape at the dirt with your paws. Oh!!! You've hit Treasure!. Too bad gold has no tender in your world. Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@EtaryaFae

@Reki.

Image While digging around with a pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a glittering green gem! Mmm tastes like lawn clippings! Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Layamell

Layamell
Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a weird fossil... Uhm. Hmm. Wonder what that is? Maybe you should find a museum? Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!
Image WOWZA! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just a worm. Or is that a caterpillar... Hmm. It's a wormapillar! Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Asternaut

"Hello?" you call out? Eyeing the long dark dirt hallway ahead of you. Your voice echoes against its walls before fading to nothing. Hmm maybe there's nothing to find today? "Hello?" a voice calls back, almost like your own. A chill runs down your spine. Nope. Time to go! If it sucks hit da bricks! You turn to leave, when suddenly you feel a breath on your neck. You scream. They scream. It's another werm! Where did they come from. "Hello?" the voice repeats, oh so close now; but the wermz mouth does not move. You, suddenly realizing you're now stuck with this... thing... turn to leave. It follows your every step to the surface. (ID #8060)

@cynicat

@TheBrokenRobot

@kae!!

โ €

ceasefire now!
dogtreat
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Day 6 (12th) Results / Part 3

@BananaSnake

@appleschloss

@reshihall

@HEXORCISM

@11ghosty11

@Viego

@FallFiresideFirefly

@suguru

@nu-metal

@zoinks (Titan shrugs: it's your choice to descend into the Pit, not mine)

@IAmUniverse

Image Oh pog! Some sick new Cave Goggles! Surely the werm that dropped these won't mind you taking them... Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@pepsii

@Linsang

@TheMamba

Image The mines are not being very fruitful today. All you've found is this rotten Raggedy Shirt. Hmph. Well... A shirts a shirt. Free shirt! Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@jpano96

@NeonFoxPaw

@Zylafone

Image Your exploration of the deep dark caves earn you nothing. Not a peep. At least, that's what you thought. As you make your way back to the surface, you find an eerie knife strapped to your side. A voice whispers inside your head You are a pawn of forces unseen. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!
Image WOWZA! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just a worm. Or is that a caterpillar... Hmm. It's a wormapillar! Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@snipsnops

@ylesia

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a weird fossil... Uhm. Hmm. Wonder what that is? Maybe you should find a museum? Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Orien

This time, as the Foreman warned, the cave is different. You've been exploring for what feels like hours. You swear you've passed the same forgotten lantern a dozen times already. Sigh. Maybe it's best you head back to the surface. You turn, only to looking down the long, winding tunnel, at the face of a werm... They don't look so good. You take one step back and they take one step forward. Uhm. Looks like you've got a friend (you hope) to take back to the surface... (ID #6988)

@Yetaet

@sev.en (ส• โ€ขแดฅโ€ขส”)

@instantramen56

@rabbit...

@ob0321drxzx

@PikachuTori25

@bug

@splider

Image Splish splash splish splash SPLOSH. You wiggly through a tight corner of the caves, water up to your waist, when you spot a rather dumb looking Mudpuppy playing in the mud. How... apt. Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Kittyuwu88

@dazai <3

Image While lost in the darkness, you find yourself nearly tripping over long, suspicious bones; sharp and jagged and deadly. You pack the small ones into your bag and the others you drag and carry. A labor of love. A voice rings out inside your head You can never leave this place. There is no way home. Oh!! you also managed to return with 3 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Pinkie Cooper

@Exitium

@Sleepy_Junebug

@Westsparrow

@EatingTuna

@RiverDream

@Kitsune.

@sniffs

@Chip? No

@TinySwanInABottl

@hjarta (rolls u 3 womkas as a joke)

"Hello?" you call out? Eyeing the long dark dirt hallway ahead of you. Your voice echoes against its walls before fading to nothing. Hmm maybe there's nothing to find today? "Hello?" a voice calls back, almost like your own. A chill runs down your spine. Nope. Time to go! If it sucks hit da bricks! You turn to leave, when suddenly you feel a breath on your neck. You scream. They scream. It's another werm! Where did they come from. "Hello?" the voice repeats, oh so close now; but the wermz mouth does not move. You, suddenly realizing you're now stuck with this... thing... turn to leave. It follows your every step to the surface. (ID #8050)

@Verenacafern

@Catsplat18

Image While lost in the darkness, you find yourself tripping over a terribly ominous skull Too large to be a werm's, too angular to be a two-legged, too... too everything. A voice rings out inside your head Give in to your fear. Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Alphias

@eden;

@KingRay

Image While digging in a particularly deep ditch, your shovel hits something hard and dense. Wermz crowd around you while you furiously scrape at the dirt with your paws. Oh!!! You've hit Treasure!. Too bad gold has no tender in your world. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@AliceMorte

@Phรถnixfeder2000

Image Your exploration of the deep dark caves earn you nothing. Not a peep. At least, that's what you thought. As you make your way back to the surface, you find an eerie knife strapped to your side. A voice whispers inside your head You are a pawn of forces unseen. Oh!! you also managed to return with 3 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Azphen (ur stuff just buy scrap and buy tokens bro what)

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a shiny blue gem! Mmm tastes like dish soap! Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@dartist

Please use the form found on the front page. You have been skipped.

@ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘

Image While exploring the winding, endless tunnels, you come across a small alcove; torches flickering with a dim, orange light. In the center of the room, upon a pedastal, lays an ancient grimoire. A part of you knows you should leave. A larger, louder part of you urges you in. Urges you to grab the book. Urges you to turn and run as all torches in the cavern go dark. As you run and run and run a voice rings out inside your head Your will is not your own. Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Jasmyn

It looks... wrong... that's all you can think when you meet its gaze inside the long winding tunnels. This other werm moves only when you do. When you shimmy back, it slithers forward. You have nowhere to go it cannot follow, and as soon as you slide your way onto the slippery stone stairs that lead up to the surface, you find yourself nose to nose with the creature. Gosh sure hope it's friend (ID #7001)

@mosh pit

Image While exploring the winding, endless tunnels, you come across a small alcove; torches flickering with a dim, orange light. In the center of the room, upon a pedastal, lays an ancient grimoire. A part of you knows you should leave. A larger, louder part of you urges you in. Urges you to grab the book. Urges you to turn and run as all torches in the cavern go dark. As you run and run and run a voice rings out inside your head Your will is not your own. Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@neurobotz

Image While excavating a new passage way, you strike gold! Nope!! Not that kind! Oil! (probably). Quick better collect it and go show the Foreman your now foul bubbling jar! Maybe he knows what that is. (He doesn't) Oh!! you also managed to return with 3 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Twiggy97

Image While excavating a new passage way, you strike gold! Nope!! Not that kind! Oil! (probably). Quick better collect it and go show the Foreman your now foul bubbling jar! Maybe he knows what that is. (He doesn't) Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Ziggy Stardust

@Boa beloved

โ €

ceasefire now!
dogtreat
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogtreat » Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:02 pm

Day 6 (12th) Results / Part 4

@Corinnander (hello thank u for the jurassic park factoids haha)

Image Your exploration of the deep dark caves earn you nothing. Not a peep. At least, that's what you thought. As you make your way back to the surface, you find an eerie knife strapped to your side. A voice whispers inside your head You are a pawn of forces unseen. Oh!! you also managed to return with 3 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@KiraKilla

Image While digging around with a pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a sparkling purple gem! Mmm tastes like the end of all things... Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!
Image WOWIE!! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just earth worm jim. Don't mind him. Oh hey that rhymes. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@foxil

@Galawhim (lol lmao sorry bye)

@draculize

@cinerious

@shadedk9

@annie15970

@crabodile

@GoldieDoggy

@BPlusSupernova

@jdme

Image While digging around with a pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a sparkling purple gem! Mmm tastes like the end of all things... Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Lemon Tea Rain

You may only post once per day. This extra post has been skipped!

@snaa-zzy

@FaerieNova

@simplydriftingalong

@Zanhhh

@Scourgebane

This time, as the Foreman warned, the cave is different. You've been exploring for what feels like hours. You swear you've passed the same forgotten lantern a dozen times already. Sigh. Maybe it's best you head back to the surface. You turn, only to looking down the long, winding tunnel, at the face of a werm... They don't look so good. You take one step back and they take one step forward. Uhm. Looks like you've got a friend (you hope) to take back to the surface... (ID #6991)

@Ghost_Support

@DreamyNocturne

@mrrp

@buggabee

@hoof.

@lab13.the.enderman

@L1V1D

@Canis.

@Octavius.O

โ €

ceasefire now!
dogtreat
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Benji_ » Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:17 pm

Spelunking Time

Username + ID: Benji_ | #680546
Werm Sent Spelunking:
Pyrite | #3986
Have you read the updated trip + price rules? yes
How Many Trips: TWO EXTRA ( -4 tokens before โ€ข 67 After โ€ข 63)
Amount of Times I've Entered the Pit: 6
Link to Last Entry: x
Extra: An unknown voice commands Pyrite's mind; it calls to them, urging them to venture even deeper into the Pit's cavernous depths. Their mind aches from the voice's intrusion, they cannot resist the all consuming call to go deeper. Image

PitDay7
โ”€
[ Benji | She/They | Adult | Wermz tracking ]
Henlo I'm Benji, I'm not great at talking to people but I'm doing my best <3
Herptile and plant lover.

Signature art on right by @Piine
Avatar art by ReiynStorm on toyhouse

Signature art on Left by @Artwork-Is-Key
Benji_

My pets
My items
My wishlist