๐Ÿ“€Wermz Hallow-Realm๐Ÿ“€ George's Wonderful Fishing Booth

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ๐Ÿ“€Wermz Hallow-Realm๐Ÿ“€ George's Wonderful Fishing Booth

Postby L1V1D » Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:35 am

I cast my fishing rod into the pool!
User + ID L1V1D 1045332
Date: 10/12
Link to last entry: ueueueeu
Sig is a wip <3

โ•”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•—
xHi! I'm Livi, or L1V1D!
xFeel free to message me for any reason at all!
xI have Coding Comms open as well! โ™ก
โ•šxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•
L1V1D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

เธ…^โ€ข๏ปŒโ€ข^เธ…

Postby mrrp » Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:42 am

i cast my fishing rod into the pool!
user + id mrrp 1041602
date: oct 12th
link to last entry: here!
Last edited by mrrp on Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
haii! iโ€™m mrrp!
i like cats and the color pink.
transfem / catgender collector / sapphic
mew/cat/paw/other cat-like neos

nyaa เธ…^โ€ข๏ปŒโ€ข^เธ…
mrrp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hoof. » Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:42 am

User + ID hoof. 562760
Link to last entry: 10/11
UMAs wrote:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
โ•ญโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ†Ÿโ†Ÿแจ’โจบโƒแจ’โ†Ÿโ†Ÿโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ•ฎ

Woods / Hoof

Introject-heavy OSDDID system

โ•ฐโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ†Ÿโ†Ÿแจ’โจบโƒแจ’โ†Ÿโ†Ÿโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ•ฏ
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
hoof.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lab13.the.enderman » Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:48 am

User + ID lab13.the.enderman 1024943
Date: oct 12th
Link to last entry:
https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4903361&p=143114632#p143114632
Lab13.the.enderman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Octavius.O » Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:54 am

User + ID Octavius.O 1077374
Link to last entry: aaa
well that was fun, goodbye!
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
Otto โ€ข Connor
Newer Player! Adores UMAs
PM me!! I donโ€™t bite :3c

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
Comms TH Artfight coding credit โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
Octavius.O

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Canis. » Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:55 am

User + ID Canis. | #410389
Date: October 12th
Link to last entry: last
โ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆ
xxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

canis โ€ข they / them โ€ข simply, a creature

now you're moving on and you say you're alone
suspicious that this string is moving your bones
we are the fire, we see how they run
see how they run, lift me higher, let me look at the sun
look at the sun and once i hear them clearly, say
who are you, really?

๐‘๐Ž๐†๐”๐„ arpg โ€ข the firelight guild โ€ข who are you, really?

art ยฉ fishysticks
Canis.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PandoraDiskenth » Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:56 am

User + ID PandoraDiskenth + 51429
Date: 11.12
Link to last entry:https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4903361&p=143156808#p143156808

PandoraDiskenth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opaquii » Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:02 pm

Fishing Booth Results 12/10

@Benji_
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 3 Tokens!

@hamkid
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 2 Tokens!

@Fishkin Your date is wrong! We follow CS timezones (12th Oct.)

@xLilith
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 5 Tokens!

@glowbringer
Woah! That fish looks kind of messed up... maybe you could keep the Fishing Rod with Fish as a souvenir?

@blizzard180
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 7 Tokens!

@nedbit
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 3 Tokens!

@emgeal
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 4 Tokens!

@CaeBabyBear
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 2 Tokens!

@SnazzyGator
Woah! That fish looks kind of messed up... maybe you could keep the Fishing Rod with Fish as a souvenir?

@FantasyQueen
You pull out a Bucket Hat from under the water! Did someone fall into the pool? Nah, probably just dropped it.

@FathomThis
You see something floating on top of a water, it's a Ducky! How cute!

@Ectotron
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Cthulhu Plush after pulling it out. Hmmm, maybe don't stare at it for too long.

@lunexiii
You reel in something that looks like a piece of paper, before taking a closer look... it's a Fishing Booth Photo Ticket (Day)!

@Polluux.
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Fish Plush after pulling it out, it's not real- but still cool!

@LittleWonderBean
You look around and notice Jessie not paying attention, maybe you could just... keep the Fishing Rod, he won't mind!

@Sixx O'Clock

@redtruck
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Fish Plush after pulling it out, it's not real- but still cool!

@Pastel Furret
You look around and notice Jessie not paying attention, maybe you could just... keep the Fishing Rod, he won't mind!

@reshihall
You struggle to reel in something, until you pull out a Tackle Box! How the hell is the inside not wet??

@Umi <3
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Whale Plush after pulling it out, whale what a catch!

@Pandora!
You suddenly pull out a Fish Burger... seriously is this pool contaminated??

@_mirage_
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 4 Tokens!

@Vennycat

@casmeow

@onion

@aftonbuilt
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Cthulhu Plush after pulling it out. Hmmm, maybe don't stare at it for too long.

@maplemaiden
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 5 Tokens!

@ConfusedKing
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 6 Tokens!

@โ„๏ธ Frostbyte โ„๏ธ

@Nopal

@Dizzywing

@majora's_mask
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 6 Tokens!

@Strawberry.Wyne

@lilymouse385

@ZAW526
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 9 Tokens!

@Stivkie

@PinkAngel
You pull out a Fishing Vest from under the water! Maybe someone did fall into the pool...

@Nova-Moshi (you got my favorite!)
The water bubbles and a shadow appears from under the water, it's a Werm! Congratulations! Their ID is #7363 (made by Opaquii)

@toy20243

@AutumnChowsky

@dragonstars
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 8 Tokens!

@BethRAWR
You pull out a Fishing Vest from under the water! Maybe someone did fall into the pool...

@Mossclaw3706

@gnosiphobia

@JoyfulRam

@AlatusNemeseos
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 7 Tokens!

@folie a deux

@dilemmaly

@Transparent Cow!

@houndjaw

@Little Fish

@glittermintfurry

@dogish

@strawby
You pull out a Bucket Hat from under the water! Did someone fall into the pool? Nah, probably just dropped it.

@otterbug
You struggle to reel in something, until you pull out a Tackle Box! How the hell is the inside not wet??

@Eevee55

@cribunni
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 8 Tokens!

@internetbug
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Whale Plush after pulling it out, whale what a catch!

@dragoness129
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 10 Tokens!

@Omiyage

@Greyfire

@echo into void

@Henry (I love your lil guy!)

@snailshoes
The water bubbles and a shadow appears from under the water, it's a Werm! Congratulations! Their ID is #7399 (made by Opaquii)

@Owl-Paints

@kaisisles

@Ucanthandleme

@MVerity333

@zoebeanzz (YOO CONGRATS)
The water bubbles and a shadow appears from under the water, it's a Werm! Congratulations! Their ID is #7663 (made by Opaquii)

@ApocalypseAxolotl

@OwlFall
Uh oh, your fishing line snapped! Better ask Jessie to get you a new rod. (Fail)

@YeeYeeRavioli

@werepickle

@Magnaskies

@hoglolly

@flicka

@Riley โ™ฅ

@daily

@vada vada
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 9 Tokens!

@Ari_Thylascene

@NanoShark

@magpies

@nio

@DrBubby

@Piine

@Apollione

@marshhie

@Fawn_Pelt

@Music_Lover

@Dibabeebees

@shortstop

@.henloimmabirb.

@chillociraptor

@Artwork-Is-Key

@hawkfire102
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 10 Tokens!

@smelliott_

@Succo d'arancia
Uh oh, your fishing line snapped! Better ask Jessie to get you a new rod. (Fail)

@SoggyPeach

@moonlightxx

@EtaryaFae

@Reki.

@Layamell

@Smokycandle

@Asternaut

@halfwaytherefore

@cynicat

@TheBrokenRobot
You suddenly pull out some Fish and Chips... maybe don't eat that.

@kae!!

@appleschloss

@BananaSnake
The water bubbles and a shadow appears from under the water, it's a Werm! Congratulations! Their ID is #7546 (made by Magnaskies)

@Viego

@HEXORCISM

@11ghosty11

@FallFiresideFirefly

@suguru

@nu-metal

@zoinks

@IAmUniverse

@TheMamba

@jpano96

@Yetaet

@Zylafone

@NeonFoxPaw

@pepsii

@snipsnops

@ylesia

@sev.en

@rabbit...

@instantramen56

@PikachuTori25

@ob0321drxzx

@bug

@EatingTuna

@splider

@Pinkie Cooper

@Exitium You wrote the date wrong! We follow the CS timezone (12th Oct.)

@TinySwanInABottl

@Westsparrow

@RiverDream

@sniffs

@BARBOSSA

@Chip? No.

@Kitsune.

@hjarta

@Verenacafern

@Kittyuwu88

@Catsplat18

@alphias
The water bubbles and a shadow appears from under the water, it's a Werm! Congratulations! Their ID is #7367 (made by Opaquii)

@eden;

@spuert

@KingRay

@Phรถnixfeder2000

@Shenanergans
You reel in something that looks like a piece of paper, before taking a closer look... it's a Fishing Booth Photo Ticket (Day)!

@AliceMorte

@azphen

@ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘

@dartist

@Jasmyn

@mosh pit

@neurobotz

@CoolKaius
The water bubbles and a shadow appears from under the water, it's a Werm! Congratulations! Their ID is #7360 (made by Opaquii)

@Twiggy97

@Ziggy Stardust

@draculize

@RainingRose

@KiraKilla

@dollopofblue (hi <3)

@Corinnander

@selasphorys

@Boa beloved

@NurseMikan

@crabodile

@annie15970

@cinerious

@BPlusSupernova

@shadedk9

@jdme

@simplydriftingalong

@Lemon Tea Rain

@Zanhhh

@jasps

@FaerieNova

@Scourgebane

@Ghost_Support

@Infailia

@GoldieDoggy

@snaa-zzy

@buggabee

@DreamyNocturne

@L1V1D

@mrrp

@hoof.

@lab13.the.enderman

@Octavius.O

@Canis.
opaquii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Benji_ » Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:05 pm

User + ID Benji_ | #680546
Date: Oct, 13
Link to last entry:X
โ”€
[ Benji | She/They | Adult | Wermz tracking ]
Henlo I'm Benji, I'm not great at talking to people but I'm doing my best <3
Herptile and plant lover.

Signature art on right by @Piine
Avatar art by ReiynStorm on toyhouse

Signature art on Left by @Artwork-Is-Key
Benji_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FathomThis » Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:07 pm

User + ID: FathomThis 1065954
Date: Oct 13
Link to last entry:https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=143163854#p143163854
FathomThis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me