📀Wermz Hallow-Realm📀Grimbell’s Party Emporium

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 📀Wermz Hallow-Realm📀 Grimbell’s Party Emporium

Postby Canis. » Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:44 am

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
xxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

canis they / them simply, a creature

now you're moving on and you say you're alone
suspicious that this string is moving your bones
we are the fire, we see how they run
see how they run, lift me higher, let me look at the sun
look at the sun and once i hear them clearly, say
who are you, really?

𝐑𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 arpg the firelight guild who are you, really?

art © fishysticks
Canis.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Octavius.O » Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:46 am

I’m filling up a party bag for grim!
User + ID: Octavius.O 1077374
Date: 10/12
What I’m putting in: x3 Long Bug
Proof I own these: x2 x1
extra plspls long werm come home
tag: electricboogalo
well that was fun, goodbye!

Otto • Connor
Newer Player! Adores UMAs
PM me!! I don’t bite :3c

Comms TH Artfight coding credit ───

Octavius.O

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShiftingFoxx » Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:46 am

User + ID: ShiftingFoxx +1044398
Date: Oct. 12
What I’m putting in: Vase Shard x1 and Bell (1)
Proof I own these: bell and Vase Shard
extra um um I am on my hands and knees for those masquerade fellers...
ShiftingFoxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slasher » Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:53 am

User + ID: mulldeth 1016830
Date: oct 12
What I’m putting in: x2 silly hat + x2 bell
Proof I own these: x2 silly hat + x1 bell x1 bell
extra plsplspls clown werm 🙏🙏
slasher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0blivion » Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:01 pm

Party results, (12th October)

@ Benji_
Image You lay the bag on the table, and during the party find a Cursed presence! However, you notice a werm had eyed up the combination of goods in your bag earlier…

@ dragonstars
Image You lay the bag on the table, and during the party find a Broken cursed vase pieces! However, you notice a werm had eyed up the combination of goods in your bag earlier…

@ Dizzywing
Image Looks like this werm really liked the party bag… go figure! (ID #7455)

@ Umi <3
Image You lay the bag on the table, and during the party find a Juggler’s halo (eye)!

@ Stivkie
Image You lay the bag on the table, and during the party find a Skull pop! However, you notice a werm had eyed up the combination of goods in your bag earlier…

@ BARBOSSA
Image Looks like this werm really liked the party bag… go figure! (ID #7922)

@ hamkid
Image You lay the bag on the table, and during the party find a Juggler’s halo (eye)! However, you notice a werm had eyed up the combination of goods in your bag earlier…

@ Pastel Furret
Image You lay the bag on the table, and during the party find a Skull pop!

@ glowbringer
ImageNice bag, loser!” Your bag is yanked away by a hooligan, who proceeds to tip the contents onto the floor… (ID # 7380)

@ FantasyQueen
Image You lay the bag on the table, and during the party find a Cursed presence! However, you notice a werm had eyed up the combination of goods in your bag earlier…

@ Transparent Cow!
Image You lay the bag on the table, and during the party find a Chaotic mask! However, you notice a werm had eyed up the combination of goods in your bag earlier…

@ persontea
ImageLooks like this werm really liked the party bag… go figure! (ID # 7456)

@ blizzard180
Image You lay the bag on the table, and during the party find a Skull pop! However, you notice a werm had eyed up the combination of goods in your bag earlier…

@ Fishkin
Image Looks like this werm really liked the party bag… go figure! (ID # 7922)

@ nedbit
Image You lay the bag on the table, and during the party find a Demonic mask!

@ maplemaiden
Image You lay the bag on the table, and during the party find a Broken cursed vase pieces! However, you notice a werm had eyed up the combination of goods in your bag earlier…

@ crypti-crunch
Image Looks like this werm really liked the party bag… go figure! (ID #7457)

@ emgeal
Image You lay the bag on the table, and during the party find a Cursed presence!

@ aftonbuilt
Image You lay the bag on the table, and during the party find a Spare hooligan mask!

@ Infailia
Image You lay the bag on the table, and during the party find a Spare hooligan mask! However, you notice a werm had eyed up the combination of goods in your bag earlier…

@ redtruck

@ PaperFriend
Image You lay the bag on the table, and during the party find a Chaotic mask! However, you notice a werm had eyed up the combination of goods in your bag earlier…

@ LittleWonderBean
Image You lay the bag on the table, and during the party find a Cursed presence!

@ IAmUniverse

@ Westsparrow
Image You lay the bag on the table, and during the party find a Demonic mask! However, you notice a werm had eyed up the combination of goods in your bag earlier…

@ Vennycat
ImageNice bag, loser!” Your bag is yanked away by a hooligan, who proceeds to tip the contents onto the floor… (ID #7381)

@ Pandora!
Image You lay the bag on the table, and during the party find a Juggler’s halo (eye)!

@ Polluux.
Image Looks like this werm really liked the party bag… go figure! (ID #7924)

@ Ectotron
Image Looks like this werm really liked the party bag… go figure! (ID # 7695)

@ Sixx O'Clock

@ Dibabeebees

@ zanhhh
Image You lay the bag out on the table, and a werm soon comes and picks it up! (ID # 7613)

@ lilymouse385

@ Smokycandle

@ neurobotz

@ ConfusedKing

@ reshihall
Image You lay the bag on the table, and during the party find a Broken cursed vase pieces!

@ FathomThis

@ strawby
Image You lay the bag on the table, and during the party find a Juggler’s halo (eye)! However, you notice a werm had eyed up the combination of goods in your bag earlier…

@ Jasmyn
Image You lay the bag on the table, and during the party find a Demonic mask! However, you notice a werm had eyed up the combination of goods in your bag earlier…

@ casmeow

@ onion
Image Looks like this werm really liked the party bag… go figure! (ID #7696)

@ SnazzyGator

@ xLilith

@ majora's_mask

@ ZAW526
Image Looks like this werm really liked the party bag… go figure! (ID # 7697)

@ Strawberry.Wyne

@ toy20243

@ Shadowangelw

@ Nova-Moshi
Image You lay the bag on the table, and during the party find a Chaotic mask!

@ PinkAngel
Image You lay the bag on the table, and during the party find a Broken cursed vase pieces!

@ AutumnChowsky

@ gnosiphobia

@ otterbug

@ Mossclaw3706

@ echo into void

@ JoyfulRam

@ lunexiii

@ AlatusNemeseos

@ houndjaw

@ eden;
Image You lay the bag on the table, and during the party find a Spare hooligan mask! However, you notice a werm had eyed up the combination of goods in your bag earlier…

@ dilemmaly

@ almond.milk
Image Looks like this werm really liked the party bag… go figure! (ID # 7925)

@ Little Fish

@ internetbug
ImageNice bag, loser!” Your bag is yanked away by a hooligan, who proceeds to tip the contents onto the floor… (ID #7382)

@ cribunni

@ dollopofblue

@ snailshoes
Image Looks like this werm really liked the party bag… go figure! (ID # 7458)

@ dragoness129

@ Omiyage

@ ItsAsher0

@ Owl-Paints

@ Greyfire
Image You lay the bag on the table, and during the party find a Spare hooligan mask!

@ Henry

@ EtaryaFae

@ Eevee55

@ Ucanthandleme

@ zoebeanzz

@ OwlFall
Image You lay the bag out on the table, and a werm soon comes and picks it up! (ID # 8089)

@ glittermintfurry

@ ApocalypseAxolotl

@ Piine

@ hoglolly

@ vada vada

@ Magnaskies
Image Looks like this werm really liked the party bag… go figure! (ID # 7459)

@ YeeYeeRavioli

@ daily

@ flicka

@ DrBubby

@ Ari_Thylascene

@ NanoShark
Image Looks like this werm really liked the party bag… go figure! (ID #7926)

@ magpies

@ nio

@ Apollione

@ marshhie
Image Looks like this werm really liked the party bag… go figure! (ID # 7460)

@ Fawn_Pelt

@ Music_Lover

@ foxil

@ Shenanergans 🕸

@ shortstop

@ Glitter_Goatman

@ nu-metal
Image Looks like this werm really liked the party bag… go figure! (ID # 7927)

@ chillociraptor

@ smelliott_
Image Looks like this werm really liked the party bag… go figure! (ID # 77461)

@ .henloimmabirb.

@ _mirage_

@ hawkfire102

@ halfwaytherefore

@ ID: Artwork-Is-Key

@ Orien

@ Reki.
Image Looks like this werm really liked the party bag… go figure! (ID # 7462)

@ SoggyPeach

@ Succo d'arancia

@ suguru
Image Looks like this werm really liked the party bag… go figure! (ID #7698)

@ kae!!

@ BananaSnake
Image Looks like this werm really liked the party bag… go figure! (ID # 7699)

@ TinySwanInABottl

@ appleschloss
ImageNice bag, loser!” Your bag is yanked away by a hooligan, who proceeds to tip the contents onto the floor… (ID # 7383)

@ Viego

@ HEXORCISM
Image Looks like this werm really liked the party bag… go figure! (ID # 7463)

@ 11ghosty11

@ Asternaut

@ BethRAWR

@ zoinks
Image Looks like this werm really liked the party bag… go figure! (ID # 7928)

@ Linsang

@ TheMamba

@ Zylafone

@ jpano96

@ NeonFoxPaw

@ Yetaet

@ EatingTuna

@ snipsnops
ImageNice bag, loser!” Your bag is yanked away by a hooligan, who proceeds to tip the contents onto the floor… (ID #7384 )

@ ylesia

@ pepsii

@ sev.en
Image Looks like this werm really liked the party bag… go figure! (ID #7930)

@ instantramen56

@ ob0321drxzx
Image Looks like this werm really liked the party bag… go figure! (ID #7700)

@ bug

@ Layamell

@ PikachuTori25

@ splider

@ RIley ♥

@ Pinkie Cooper

@ Sleepy_Junebug

@ RiverDream
Image Looks like this werm really liked the party bag… go figure! (ID #7464)

@ TheBrokenRobot

@ Exitium
ImageNice bag, loser!” Your bag is yanked away by a hooligan, who proceeds to tip the contents onto the floor… (ID # 7385)

@ sniffs

@ Ghost_Support

@ Chip? No.

@ hjarta

@ Verenacafern

@ werepickle

@ Catsplat18

@ Phönixfeder2000
Image Looks like this werm really liked the party bag… go figure! (ID # 7931)

@ KingRay

@ AliceMorte

@ ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ

@ dartist

@ Azphen
Image You lay the bag out on the table, and a werm soon comes and picks it up! (ID # 8090)

@ dogtreat hi dogtreat

@ mosh pit

@ Kitsune.

@ Ziggy Stardust

@ Twiggy97

@ Boa beloved
Image Looks like this werm really liked the party bag… go figure! (ID # 7485)

@ KiraKilla

@ Galawhim

@ shadedk9
ImageNice bag, loser!” Your bag is yanked away by a hooligan, who proceeds to tip the contents onto the floor… (ID # 7386)

@ cinerious

@ annie15970

@ draculize
Image Looks like this werm really liked the party bag… go figure! (ID # 7932)

@ jdme
Image Looks like this werm really liked the party bag… go figure! (ID # 7701)

@ GoldieDoggy

@ BPlusSupernova ★

@ snaa-zzy

@ Lemon Tea Rain

@ crabodile

@ Cynicat

@ FaerieNova

@ Scourgebane

@ DreamyNocturne

@ buggabee

@ mrrp

@ simplydriftingalong

@ hoof.

@ lab13.the.enderman

@ L1V1D

@ Canis.

@ Octavius.O

@ ShiftingFoxx

@ mulldeth
Image Looks like this werm really liked the party bag… go figure! (ID #7933)

Spencer
He/it/she ⚣
Evil Old Wizard
0blivion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Benji_ » Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:07 pm

I’m claiming a free party bag!
User + ID: Benji_ | #680546
Date: Oct, 13

──────────────────────────────

I will take a bite of the zoidburger..!
User + ID Benji_ | #680546
tag: zoidburgertimee

I’ll help Grimbell clean up the party!
Date: Oct, 13
Tag: grimcleantwo

I’m making a trade!
NPC I’m trading with: Grimbell
What I’m giving them: x1 stolen hooligan mask
Last edited by Benji_ on Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[ Benji | She/They | Adult | Wermz tracking ]
Henlo I'm Benji, I'm not great at talking to people but I'm doing my best <3
Herptile and plant lover.

Signature art on right by @Piine
Avatar art by ReiynStorm on toyhouse

Signature art on Left by @Artwork-Is-Key
Benji_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crypti-crunch » Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:08 pm

User + ID: crypti-crunch 978468
Date: 10/13/23

Date: 10/13/23

User + ID crypti-crunch 978468

I’m making a trade!
NPC I’m trading with: Amelia
What I’m giving them: vase shard (x2)
🪦┅┅┅Image┅┅┅🪦

. 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖊𝖘 𝖜𝖔𝖑𝖋𝖊/𝖌𝖗𝖎𝖒𝖔𝖎𝖗𝖊/𝖓𝖊𝖕𝖊𝖙𝖆‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ .
. 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖘 || 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖘𝖒𝖆𝖘𝖈 𝖓𝖔𝖓𝖇𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖗𝖞 ‎.
. 𝖒𝖆𝖞 𝖍𝖊 𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖙 𝖎𝖓 𝖕𝖊𝖆𝖈𝖊.‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ .
🪦┅┅┅Image┅┅┅🪦
crypti-crunch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowbringer » Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:08 pm

User + ID: glowbringer + 1031711
Date: October 13th

User + ID glowbringer + 1031711

User + ID: glowbringer + 1031711
Date: October 13th
look into the lake
shimmering like smoke

┌─────☼─────┐
lumin ★ they/them ★ adult
🖤 i l y 🖤
art shop cozies wermz
└───────────┘

ImageImage
Glowbringer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fishkin » Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:08 pm

User + ID: Fishkin + 644246
Date: 10/13 ehehheh

User + ID Fishkin + 644246 CHOMP

User + ID: Fishkin + 644246
Date: 10/13
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image||Fishy||Artist|| Adult||Sig anim by me||Image
Credit
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fishkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ectotron » Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:11 pm

User + ID: Ectotron 976542