📀Wermz Hallow-Realm📀 Hall of Mirrors [CLOSED]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 📀Wermz Hallow-Realm📀 Hall of Mirrors

Postby Canis. » Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:46 am

🪞I'm entering the Hall of Mirrors🪞
      Username + ID: Canis. | #410389
      Link to Previous Entry: last
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
xxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

canis they / them simply, a creature

now you're moving on and you say you're alone
suspicious that this string is moving your bones
we are the fire, we see how they run
see how they run, lift me higher, let me look at the sun
look at the sun and once i hear them clearly, say
who are you, really?

𝐑𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 arpg the firelight guild who are you, really?

art © fishysticks
Canis.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Octavius.O » Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:47 am

Username + ID: Octavius.O 1077374
Link to Previous Entry: aaa
well that was fun, goodbye!

Otto • Connor
Newer Player! Adores UMAs
PM me!! I don’t bite :3c

Comms TH Artfight coding credit ───

Octavius.O

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShiftingFoxx » Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:52 am

Username + ID: ShiftingFoxx 1044398
Link to Previous Entry:https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4903368&p=143163058&hilit=ShiftingFoxx#p143163058
ShiftingFoxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PandoraDiskenth » Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:55 am

Username + ID: PandoraDiskenth + 51429
Link to Previous Entry: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4903368&p=143156696#p143156696

PandoraDiskenth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Styx111 » Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:59 am

Username + ID: styx111 979167
Link to Previous Entry:https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4903368&p=143163227#p143163227
Styx111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viego » Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:00 pm

Hall of Mirrors Results October 12th

@hamkid
ACK Something brushes against your feet, oh it’s just a Rat 1

@Ectotron
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 6 Tokens

@floox
Maybe if you cover your eyes it wont be so scary in here... maybe. You found a Blindfold

@Velot
What’s this doing in here? Well.. Maybe you should keep it on hand, just in case... You found a Knife

@Benji_
Looks like someone lost a friend, sad but hey, finders keepers right? You found a Bat Plush

@glowbringer
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 3 Tokens

@blizzard180
There’s a big crack down the face of this mirror but otherwise it looks normal? You found a Mirror (Cracked)

@Pastel Furret
You look at your reflection in the mirror but its all wrong... That.. That isnt you!!! You found a Mirror (Shadow)

@CaeBabyBear
There’s a big crack down the face of this mirror but otherwise it looks normal? You found a Mirror (Cracked)

@Fishkin
You look at your reflection in the mirror but its all wrong... That.. That isnt you!!! You found a Mirror (Shadow)

@FathomThis
ACK Something brushes against your feet, oh it’s just a Rat 3

@Polluux.
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 2 Tokens

@crypti-crunch
What’s this doing in here? Well.. Maybe you should keep it on hand, just in case... You found a Knife

@emgeal
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 6 Tokens

@lunexiii
You gaze into a mirror for so long your eyes start to burn. You found an Eye Smoke

@FantasyQueen
You gaze into a mirror for so long your eyes start to burn. You found an Eye Smoke

@Infailia
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 1 Tokens

@PaperFriend
Looks like someone lost a friend, sad but hey, finders keepers right? You found a Bat Plush

@persontea
There's lots of cobwebs hanging around, this place must be pretty old. You found some Hanging Cobwebs

@Dibabeebees
You head deeper and deeper into the maze of mirrors but... you find no one. you find nothing. Hopefully next time?

@redtruck

@Pandora!
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 2 Tokens

@xLilith
You head deeper and deeper into the maze of mirrors but... you find no one. you find nothing. Hopefully next time?

@LittleWonderBean

@nedbit

@Sixx O'Clock
There's lots of cobwebs hanging around, this place must be pretty old. You found some Hanging Cobwebs

@Vennycat

@reshihall
Maybe if you cover your eyes it wont be so scary in here... maybe. You found a Blindfold

@ConfusedKing
Oops you accidentally knocked into a mirror and broke it…… but why is it moving… wait… its alive!!? You found a werm! Their id is #7408

@Umi <3
ACK Something brushes against your feet, oh it’s just a Rat 2

@casmeow
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 3 Tokens

@lilymouse385
You look into a mirror and, as expected, its just your reflection. You found a Mirror (Reflection)

@onion
You gaze into a mirror for so long your eyes start to feel weird, kinda goopy... You found a Slimy Eye Halo

@❄️ Frostbyte ❄️
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 4 Tokens

@Nopal

@aftonbuilt
You gaze into a mirror for so long your eyes start to feel weird, kinda goopy... You found a Slimy Eye Halo

@majora's_mask

@maplemaiden

@ZAW526

@Strawberry.Wyne

@Dizzywing

@toy20243

@PinkAngel

@Stivkie

@Nova-Moshi

@AutumnChowsky

@Mossclaw3706
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 1 Tokens

@Eevee55

@echo into void

@JoyfulRam

@BethRAWR

@AlatusNemeseos

@dragonstars

@gnosiphobia

@houndjaw

@folie a deux

@Transparent Cow!

@Little Fish

@internetbug

@strawby

@dilemmaly
You bump into a mirror and it breaks, sending pieces flying all over everywhere, OOPS. You found a Shard Shower

@almond.milk

@cribunni
You bump into a mirror and it breaks, sending pieces flying all over everywhere, OOPS. You found a Shard Shower

@dollopofblue

@dragoness129
You look into a mirror and, as expected, its just your reflection. You found a Mirror (Reflection)

@snailshoes

@ItsAsher0

@Omiyage

@Greyfire

@spuert

@Henry

@Owl-Paints
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 7 Tokens

@Ucanthandleme

@kaisisles
Oops you accidentally knocked into a mirror and broke it…… but why is it moving… wait… its alive!!? You found a werm! Their id is #7407

@BARBOSSA

@MVerity333
You hear a weird squelching noise approaching you... You found a werm! Their id is #8007

@glittermintfurry

@zoebeanzz

@OwlFall

@Piine

@ApocalypseAxolotl

@werepickle

@hoglolly
(Psst, make sure to link back to your last form and not the results!)

@Magnaskies

@YeeYeeRavioli
Out of the corner of your eye you see something moving… or perhaps someone? You found a werm! Their id is #7447

@flicka
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 4 Tokens

@daily

@Riley ♥

@vada vada

@Ari_Thylascene

@NanoShark

@DrBubby

@magpies

@nio

@Apollione

@marshhie
You hear a weird squelching noise approaching you... You found a werm! Their id is #8006

@Luna Stafford
You hear a strange laugh coming from just behind you. Looks like you picked up a… Friend? You found a werm! Their id is #7432

@Fawn_Pelt

@Music_Lover

@foxil
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 5 Tokens

@smokycandle

@Shenanergans

@shortstop

@.henloimmabirb.

@nu-metal

@Artwork-Is-Key

@chillociraptor

@hawkfire102

@halfwaytherefore

@slinky3000

@smelliott_
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 5 Tokens

@Zanhhh

@Succo d'arancia

@SoggyPeach

@EtaryaFae

@Reki.

@kae!!

@Asternaut

@TheBrokenRobot

@cynicat

@BananaSnake

@appleschloss

@HEXORCISM

@11ghosty11

@suguru

@FallFiresideFirefly

@zoinks

@IAmUniverse

@Linsang

@TheMamba

@jpano96

@Zylafone

@NeonFoxPaw

@Yetaet

@pepsii
(psst!! make sure you link back to your last form and not results!)

@Layamell

@snipsnops

@EatingTuna

@ylesia

@sev.en

@instantramen56

@rabbit...

@ob0321drxzx

@PikachuTori25

@bug
Oh hey! You finally see someone else in here! But… something seems off about them? You found a werm! Their id is #7419

@Kittyuwu88

@splider

@Pinkie Cooper

@Sleepy_Junebug

@Exitium

@Westsparrow

@TinySwanInABottl
(psst, make sure to link back to your last form instead of results!)

@Kitsune.

@RiverDream

@sniffs

@Ghost_Support

@Chip? No.

@hjarta

@alphias

@Verenacafern

@Catsplat18

@eden;

@KingRay

@Phönixfeder2000

@AliceMorte

@Azphen

@ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ

@dartist

@Jasmyn

@mosh pit

@neurobotz

@Ziggy Stardust

@Twiggy97

@Boa beloved

@CoolKaius

@KiraKilla

@Galawhim

@shadedk9

@cinerious

@RainingRose

@draculize

@Corinnander

@NurseMikan

@selasphorys

@annie15970

@crabodile

@GoldieDoggy
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 8 Tokens

@BPlusSupernova

@jdme

@snaa-zzy
You hear a weird squelching noise approaching you... You found a werm! Their id is #8008

@Lemon Tea Rain

@simplydriftingalong
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 9 Tokens

@FaerieNova

@DreamyNocturne

@Scourgebane

@buggabee

@hoof.

@L1V1D

@lab13.the.enderman

@Canis.
You hear a weird squelching noise approaching you... You found a werm! Their id is #8009

@Octavius.O
You hear a strange laugh coming from just behind you. Looks like you picked up a… Friend? You found a werm! Their id is #7431

@ShiftingFoxx

@PandoraDiskenth

@styx111
Last edited by Viego on Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
⠀⠀⠀⠀
I want to eradicate all
unsolved mysteries
from⠀⠀⠀⠀this⠀⠀⠀⠀world
◤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀◥
todd or viego
nby lesbian • any/purr

uma storagewermz

◣⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀◢

and bring happiness to
𝔼 𝕍 𝔼 ℝ 𝕐 𝕆 ℕ 𝔼
Viego

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hamkid » Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:00 pm

Username + ID: hamkid + 299978
Link to Previous Entry: here!
hamkid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ectotron » Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:01 pm

Username + ID: Ectotron 976542
Link to Previous Entry: x
✧ 𝕣𝕒𝕪 ✧ 𝕙𝕖/𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 ✧
𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕗 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕔𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕨𝕓𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕪-𝕗𝕝𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕕

wermz archive
Check out my Toyhou.se
Pets For TradeC$ Store

Ectotron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blizzard180 » Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:13 pm

Username + ID: blizzard180//1026652
Link to Previous Entry: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4903368&p=143163618#p143163618
Click pls wrote:Stweb!!
I'm Blizzard!
My user is CannibalKitty
on most other platforms

You can call me Kitty, CK,
blizzard, or blizz(y)!

I use she/any pronouns
My birthday is jan 8
I'm really bad with pronouns
sometimes, so i'm sorry
if i use the wrong ones
for you or your ocs.