📀Wermz Hallow-Realm📀 George's Wonderful Fishing Booth

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 📀Wermz Hallow-Realm📀 George's Wonderful Fishing Booth

Postby annie15970 » Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:33 am

I cast my fishing rod into the pool!
User + ID annie15970 + 458841
Date: 10/11
Link to last entry: Here
annie15970

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zatty » Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:37 am

User + ID zatty 1016833
Date: 10/11
Link to last entry: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4903361&p=143153031#p143153031
zatty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snaa-zzy » Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:39 am

User + ID snaa-zzy/1001683
Date: Oct 11
Link to last entry:
Snaa-zzy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InstantRamen56 » Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:41 am

center]I cast my fishing rod into the pool!
User + ID instantramen56 1080399
Date: oct 11
Link to last entry: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4903361&p=143153778&hilit=instantramen56#p143153778 [/center]
𐕣ִ ࣪𖤐⛧⛤𓆩🖤𓆪⛤⛧ִ ࣪𖤐 𐕣
I would know him by touch alone
I would know him in death,
at the end of the world.
ִ 𐕣ִ ࣪𖤐⛤⛧𓆩🖤𓆪⛧⛤࣪𖤐 𐕣

𐕣ִ ࣪𖤐⛤⛧𓆩🖤𓆪⛧⛤࣪𖤐 𐕣

When Death takes me by the hand, I will hold you in the other, and promise to find you in every life

𐕣ִ ࣪𖤐⛧⛤𓆩🖤𓆪⛤⛧ִ ࣪𖤐 𐕣

InstantRamen56

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby niveiru » Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:42 am

User + ID niveiru + 109846
Date: 11/10
Link to last entry: 08/10
niveiru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:48 am

User + ID selasphorys + 993601
Date: 10/11/23
Link to last entry: 10/10/23
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Styx111 » Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:50 am

User + ID styx111 979167
Date: oct 11th
Link to last entry:
https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4903361&p=143151997#p143151997
Styx111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vlpn » Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:53 am

User + ID vlpn 1041309
Date: 10/11/2023
Link to last entry:
first one!
vlpn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azphen » Thu Oct 12, 2023 12:23 pm

Fishing Results! (October 11th)
If I missed you or there was otherwise some error, please contact me!

Make sure ALL of the information in your form (including the date) is correct. Otherwise, you will be skipped.

@hamkid
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Cthulhu Plush after pulling it out. Hmmm, maybe don't stare at it for too long.

@Benji_
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 7 Tokens!

@Ectotron
You suddenly pull out a Fish Burger... seriously is this pool contaminated??

@Polluux
The water bubbles and a shadow appears from under the water, it's a Werm! Congratulations! Their ID is #7664 (made by opaquii)

@Little Fish
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 3 Tokens!

@BethRAWR
You see something floating on top of a water, it's a Ducky! How cute!

@FantasyQueen
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 9 Tokens!

@nedbit
Woah! That fish looks kind of messed up... maybe you could keep the Fishing Rod with Fish as a souvenir?

@nedbit
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 8 Tokens!

@Viego
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 9 Tokens!

@maplemaiden
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Fish Plush after pulling it out, it's not real- but still cool!

@Fishkin
You look around and notice Jessie not paying attention, maybe you could just... keep the Fishing Rod, he won't mind!

@CaeBabyBear
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Fish Plush after pulling it out, it's not real- but still cool!

@Sixx O'Clock
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Whale Plush after pulling it out, whale what a catch!

@redtruck
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 2 Tokens!

@aftonbuilt
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Whale Plush after pulling it out, whale what a catch!

@❄️ Frostbyte ❄️
Woah! That fish looks kind of messed up... maybe you could keep the Fishing Rod with Fish as a souvenir?

@TheMamba
You pull out a Bucket Hat from under the water! Did someone fall into the pool? Nah, probably just dropped it.

@Nopal
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Cthulhu Plush after pulling it out. Hmmm, maybe don't stare at it for too long.

@cribunni

@YeeYeeRavioli

@majora's_mask
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 6 Tokens!

@Infailia

@hoglolly
You suddenly pull out some Fish and Chips... maybe don't eat that.

@PaperFriend
You pull out a Bucket Hat from under the water! Did someone fall into the pool? Nah, probably just dropped it.

@FathomThis
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 6 Tokens!

@xLilith
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 7 Tokens!

@dilemmaly

@_mirage_

@werepickle

@OwlFall

@strawby
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 5 Tokens!

@lunexiii

@snailshoes
You reel in something that looks like a piece of paper, before taking a closer look... it's a Fishing Booth Photo Ticket (Day)!

@PinkAngel
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 5 Tokens!

@dragonstars
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 3 Tokens!

@amourmeru
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 2 Tokens!

@blizzard180

@Riley ♥

@internetbug
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 10 Tokens!

@foxil

@houndjaw

@Transparent Cow!

@onion
You look around and notice Jessie not paying attention, maybe you could just... keep the Fishing Rod, he won't mind!

@Corinnander ayo i also love salt

@Eevee55

@lilymouse385
You pull out a Fishing Vest from under the water! Maybe someone did fall into the pool...

@Umi <3

@ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 10 Tokens!

@glowbringer

@Shenanergans

@Pandora!

@SnazzyGator

@toy20243
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 4 Tokens!

@gnosiphobia
Uh oh, your fishing line snapped! Better ask Jessie to get you a new rod. (Fail)

@reshihall

@snipsnops

@LittleWonderBean
You must include your ID!

@zoinks

@ZAW526

@Vennycat

@appleschloss

@dragoness129

@echo into void

@ConfusedKing

@daily

@Owl-Paints

@Westsparrow

@Joyfulram

@Henry

@ApocalypseAxolotl

@AutumnChowsky

@Piine

@dollopofblue
You struggle to reel in something, until you pull out a Tackle Box! How the hell is the inside not wet??

@Smokycandle
You must have the correct date!

@draculize
You reel in something that looks like a piece of paper, before taking a closer look... it's a Fishing Booth Photo Ticket (Night)!

@Magnaskies

@Canis.

@Ari_Thylascene

@PandoraDiskenth

@Dizzywing

@Omiyage

@otterbug

@NanoShark

@Boa beloved

@almond.milk

@alphias

@slinky3000

@magpies
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 8 Tokens!

@Ucanthandleme

@Apollione

@shadowangel

@vada vada
Uh oh, your fishing line snapped! Better ask Jessie to get you a new rod. (Fail)

@nio

@shortstop

@Stivkie
You pull out a Fishing Vest from under the water! Maybe someone did fall into the pool...

@moonlight

@DrBubby

@cinerious
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 4 Tokens!

@.henloimmabirb.

@Artwork-Is-Key

@dartist

@splider

@Music_Lover

@Succo d'arancia

@AlatusNemeseos

@nu-metal

@marshhie

@EtaryaFae

@hawkfire102

@jasps

@halfwaytherefore

@sniffs

@Zylafone

@Kitsune.

@kae!!

@grimjp

@Yetaet

@mallowpop

@suguru

@Asternaut

@SoggyPeach

@hoof.

@Lycancore

@ylesia

@BARBOSSA

@PikachuTori25

@glittermintfurry

@NeonFoxPaw

@BPlusSupernova

@folie a deux

@11ghosty11

@AliceMorte

@bug

@BananaSnake

@FaerieNova

@RiverDream

@Sleepy_Junebug

@kaisisles

@Linsang

@Layamell

@zoebeanzz
You struggle to reel in something, until you pull out a Tackle Box! How the hell is the inside not wet??

@TheBrokenRobot

@persontea
You reel in something that looks like a piece of paper, before taking a closer look... it's a Fishing Booth Photo Ticket (Night)!

@Lemon Tea Rain

@Phönixfeder2000

@pepsii

@CoolKaius
You must have your date listed!

@jpano96

@Twiggy97

@sev.en

@smelliott_

@KingRay

@Exitium

@hjarta

@ob0321drxzx

@Pastel Furret

@chillociraptor

@Starfire_Nebula

@EeeeeeejDoge

@Scourgebane

@GrumpyQueenie

@buggabee

@Jasmyn

@casmeow

@Skull.Vincent

@Catsplat18

@simplydriftingalong

@Reki.

@dazai <3

@Pinkie Cooper

@Nova-Moshi

@mosh pit

@Chip? No.

@neurobotz

@Strawberry.Wyne

@GoldieDoggy

@eden;

@azphen

@Verenacafern

@Ziggy Stardust

@EatingTuna

@Zanhhh

@KiraKilla

@mrrp

@EyeOfVoid

@cynicat

@flicka

@Octavius.O

@crabodile

@styxie

@TemmieFlakes

@HEXORCISM

@Aundonia

@NurseMikan

@jdme

@ShiftingFoxx

@Velot

@Dibabeebees

@L1V1D

@annie15970

@zatty

@snaa-zzy

@instantramen56

@niveiru

@selasphorys

@styx111

@vlpn

@emgeal

Last edited by Azphen on Thu Oct 12, 2023 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImage
xxxxxxxxcall me azphen, az, lance—xxxxxxxx
whatever you want.

he/him. i like collecting things
Azphen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me