📀Wermz Hallow-Realm📀 Hall of Mirrors [CLOSED]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 📀Wermz Hallow-Realm📀 Hall of Mirrors

Postby zatty » Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:33 am

🪞I'm entering the Hall of Mirrors🪞
Username + ID: zatty #1016833
Link to Previous Entry: October 10
zatty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Styx111 » Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:41 am

Username + ID: styx111 979167
Link to Previous Entry:https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4903368&p=143151889#p143151889
Styx111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vlpn » Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:43 am

Username + ID: vlpn 1041309
Link to Previous Entry: first one!
vlpn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:46 am

Username + ID: selasphorys + 993601
Link to Previous Entry: 10/10/23
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lab13.the.enderman » Thu Oct 12, 2023 12:00 pm

Username + ID: lab13.the.enderman1024943
Link to Previous Entry: first time
Lab13.the.enderman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TinySwanInABottl » Thu Oct 12, 2023 12:00 pm

Username + ID: TinySwanInABottl #1067984
Link to Previous Entry: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4903368&p=143150685#p143150685
TinySwanInABottl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viego » Thu Oct 12, 2023 12:01 pm

Hall of Mirrors Results October 11th

@hamkid
You gaze into a mirror for so long your eyes start to burn. You found an Eye Smoke

@Ectotron
You hear a strange laugh coming from just behind you. Looks like you picked up a… Friend? You found a werm! Their id is #7434

@Polluux.
Maybe if you cover your eyes it wont be so scary in here... maybe. You found a Blindfold

@Benji_
You look into a mirror and, as expected, its just your reflection. You found a Mirror (Reflection)

@Little Fish
You bump into a mirror and it breaks, sending pieces flying all over everywhere, OOPS. You found a Shard Shower

@BethRAWR
You bump into a mirror and it breaks, sending pieces flying all over everywhere, OOPS. You found a Shard Shower

@nedbit
There’s a big crack down the face of this mirror but otherwise it looks normal? You found a Mirror (Cracked)

@FantasyQueen
ACK Something brushes against your feet, oh it’s just a Rat 2

@cribunni
You look at your reflection in the mirror but its all wrong... That.. That isnt you!!! You found a Mirror (Shadow)

@emgeal
What’s this doing in here? Well.. Maybe you should keep it on hand, just in case... You found a Knife

@CaeBabyBear
You look into a mirror and, as expected, its just your reflection. You found a Mirror (Reflection)

@Fishkin
ACK Something brushes against your feet, oh it’s just a Rat 1

@maplemaiden
Looks like someone lost a friend, sad but hey, finders keepers right? You found a Bat Plush

@redtruck
ACK Something brushes against your feet, oh it’s just a Rat 3

@Sixx O'Clock
Oops you accidentally knocked into a mirror and broke it…… but why is it moving… wait… its alive!!? You found a werm! Their id is #7409

@Nopal
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 6 Tokens

@crypti-crunch
There’s a big crack down the face of this mirror but otherwise it looks normal? You found a Mirror (Cracked)

@TheMamba
Looks like someone lost a friend, sad but hey, finders keepers right? You found a Bat Plush

@aftonbuilt
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 2 Tokens

@foxil
You gaze into a mirror for so long your eyes start to feel weird, kinda goopy... You found a Slimy Eye Halo

@Infailia

@dilemmaly
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 4 Tokens

@lunexiii
Maybe if you cover your eyes it wont be so scary in here... maybe. You found a Blindfold

@Eevee55
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 6 Tokens

@❄️ Frostbyte ❄️

@OwlFall

@internetbug
You gaze into a mirror for so long your eyes start to burn. You found an Eye Smoke

@strawby
You look at your reflection in the mirror but its all wrong... That.. That isnt you!!! You found a Mirror (Shadow)

@snailshoes
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 2 Tokens

@lotus eater
You gaze into a mirror for so long your eyes start to feel weird, kinda goopy... You found a Slimy Eye Halo

@blizzard180

@PaperFriend

@amourmeru
What’s this doing in here? Well.. Maybe you should keep it on hand, just in case... You found a Knife

@FathomThis

@PinkAngel
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 10 Tokens

@ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ

@houndjaw

@dragonstars
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 4 Tokens

@_mirage_

@Transparent Cow!

@werepickle
You head deeper and deeper into the maze of mirrors but... you find no one. you find nothing. Hopefully next time?

@onion
There's lots of cobwebs hanging around, this place must be pretty old. You found some Hanging Cobwebs

@hoglolly
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 7 Tokens

@echo into void

@Riley ♥

@YeeYeeRavioli

@glowbringer

@xLilith

@Umi <3

@Pandora!

@Shenanergans

@Fawn_Pelt

@toy20243

@SnazzyGator

@lilymouse385

@snipsnops

@persontea
There's lots of cobwebs hanging around, this place must be pretty old. You found some Hanging Cobwebs

@zoinks

@dragoness129
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 5 Tokens

@ZAW526

@gnosiphobia
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 10 Tokens

@appleschloss
You hear a strange laugh coming from just behind you. Looks like you picked up a… Friend? You found a werm! Their id is #7433

@AutumnChowsky

@daily

@ConfusedKing

@Vennycat

@reshihall

@JoyfulRam

@Westsparrow

@Henry

@ApocalypseAxolotl

@Piine

@smokycandle

@Owl-Paints

@draculize

@Ari_Thylascene

@Canis.

@Magnaskies

@PandoraDiskenth

@Boa beloved

@Omiyage
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 3 Tokens

@otterbug

@Dizzywing

@NanoShark

@almond.milk

@alphias

@slinky3000

@magpies

@Ucanthandleme
You hear a weird squelching noise approaching you... You found a werm! Their id is #7899

@Apollione

@IAmUniverse
You hear a weird squelching noise approaching you... You found a werm! Their id is #7898

@Velot
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 3 Tokens

@shadowangelw
You head deeper and deeper into the maze of mirrors but... you find no one. you find nothing. Hopefully next time?

@vada vada

@nio

@shortstop

@Stivkie

@TheBrokenRobot

@cinerious

@DrBubby

@.henloimmabirb.

@Artwork-Is-Key
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 5 Tokens

@dartist

@Zylafone

@splider

@nu-metal

@Music_Lover

@AlatusNemeseos

@Succo d'arancia

@marshhie
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 1 Tokens

@hawkfire102

@halfwaytherefore

@jasps

@sniffs

@kae!!

@Kitsune.

@grimjp

@suguru

@Yetaet

@mallowpop

@BABE0FTHEABYSS

@Asternaut

@hoof.

@SoggyPeach

@Lycancore

@ylesia

@BARBOSSA

@PikachuTori25

@NeonFoxPaw

@glittermintfurry

@BPlusSupernova

@AliceMorte

@11ghosty11

@bug

@BananaSnake

@FaerieNova

@RiverDream

@Sleepy_Junebug

@Linsang

@Mossclaw3706

@kaisisles

@zoebeanzz

@Layamell

@Lemon Tea Rain

@Phönixfeder2000
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 1 Tokens

@ob0321drxzx

@Twiggy97

@CoolKaius

@sev.en

@pepsii

@jpano96

@smelliott_

@Pastel Furret

@KingRay

@hjarta

@Exitium

@Starfire_Nebula

@chillociraptor

@GrumpyQueenie

@EeeeeeejDoge

@Scourgebane

@buggabee

@Jasmyn

@Strawberry.Wyne
Out of the corner of your eye you see something moving… or perhaps someone? You found a werm! Their id is #7448

@casmeow
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 9 Tokens

@Skull.Vincent

@Catsplat18

@Reki.

@EatingTuna

@Nova-Moshi

@simplydriftingalong
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 8 Tokens

@GoldieDoggy

@dazai <3

@mosh pit

@Pinkie Cooper

@Ziggy Stardust

@Chip? No.

@Azphen

@Octavius.O

@EtaryaFae

@Verenacafern

@eden;

@Zanhhh

@cynicat

@KiraKilla

@mrrp

@EyeOfVoid

@flicka

@styxie

@TemmieFlakes

@crabodile

@neurobotz

@jdme

@Aundonia

@Dibabeebees

@NurseMikan

@ShiftingFoxx

@annie15970

@snaa-zzy

@niveiru

@instantramen56

@L1V1D

@zatty

@styx111

@vlpn

@selasphorys

@TinySwanInABottl

@HEXORCISM
Last edited by Viego on Thu Oct 12, 2023 12:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
⠀⠀⠀⠀
I want to eradicate all
unsolved mysteries
from⠀⠀⠀⠀this⠀⠀⠀⠀world
◤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀◥
todd or viego
nby lesbian • any/purr

uma storagewermz

◣⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀◢

and bring happiness to
𝔼 𝕍 𝔼 ℝ 𝕐 𝕆 ℕ 𝔼
Viego