๐Ÿ“€Wermz Hallow-Realm๐Ÿ“€ George's Wonderful Fishing Booth

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ๐Ÿ“€Wermz Hallow-Realm๐Ÿ“€ George's Wonderful Fishing Booth

Postby Ghost_Support » Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:28 am

I cast my fishing rod into the pool!
User + ID Ghost_Support 1004894
Date: Oct. 9th
Link to last entry: bonk

She/they
Nervous all the time
I like memes on the internet
Image Image
Ghost_Support

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainsprout » Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:30 am

User + ID rainsprout + 807398
Date: 10/9
Link to last entry: ๐Ÿ’ฅ
ImageImageImage

โ˜† hello, im rain! โ˜†
self-taught artist. eternally tired.
if you ever need me, my pms are always open!
โ˜† adult | they/he | infp-t | dyslexic โ˜†

Image Image Image Image
rainsprout

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sleepytally » Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:41 am

User + ID sleepytally + 995839
Date: 10/09
Link to last entry: 10/07
โ–โ–Œ
โ–โ–Œ
โ–โ–Œ
โ–โ–Œ
โ–โ–Œ
โ–โ–Œ
โ–โ–Œ
โ–โ–Œ
๐ŸŒฟ

Tally | She/They

pfp by pinterest art by
ipphie
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
๐Ÿ„

๐ŸŒน th
๐Ÿ‚ pokefarm
๐ŸŒป Sleepy Wermville
๐ŸŒฑ Lorwolf profile
๐ŸชปLorwolf ref link
๐ŸŒบ Buttermilks
๐Ÿชด discord:
Sleepytally#1109

โ–โ–Œ
โ–โ–Œ
โ–โ–Œ
โ–โ–Œ
โ–โ–Œ
โ–โ–Œ
โ–โ–Œ
Sleepytally

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby almondkitty » Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:44 am

User + ID almondkitty 377392
Date: oct 9th
Link to last entry: โ™ก
almondkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fourd » Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:47 am

User + ID Fourd 235141
Date: 9th of October
Link to last entry: Here :3
Fourd || Big Gay Sheep || He/They
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image Image Image
Fourd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zatty » Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:57 am

User + ID zatty 1016833
Link to last entry: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4903361&p=143133423&hilit=Zatty#p143133423
[l
zatty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L1V1D » Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:58 am

User + ID L1V1D 1045332
Link to last entry: blump
Sig is a wip <3

โ•”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•—
xHi! I'm Livi, or L1V1D!
xFeel free to message me for any reason at all!
xI have Coding Comms open as well! โ™ก
โ•šxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•
L1V1D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azphen » Tue Oct 10, 2023 12:27 pm

Fishing Results! (October 9th)
If I missed you or there was otherwise some error, please contact me!

Make sure ALL of the information in your form (including the date) is correct. Otherwise, you will be skipped.

@Lemon Tea Rain
You suddenly pull out a Fish Burger... seriously is this pool contaminated??

@hamkid
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 3 Tokens!

@redtruck
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 6 Tokens!

@xLilith
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Whale Plush after pulling it out, whale what a catch!

@vada vada
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 8 Tokens!

@Little Fish
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 10 Tokens!

@Benji_
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 9 Tokens!

@emgeal
Woah! That fish looks kind of messed up... maybe you could keep the Fishing Rod with Fish as a souvenir?

@persontea
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 10 Tokens!

@Sixx O'Clock
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Cthulhu Plush after pulling it out. Hmmm, maybe don't stare at it for too long.

@BethRAWR hi lovely
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 8 Tokens!

@CaeBabyBear
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 4 Tokens!

@Scourgebane
Woah! That fish looks kind of messed up... maybe you could keep the Fishing Rod with Fish as a souvenir?

@JoyfulRam
You pull out a Fishing Vest from under the water! Maybe someone did fall into the pool...

@OwlFall
You pull out a Fishing Vest from under the water! Maybe someone did fall into the pool...

@Ectotron
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 4 Tokens!

@Viego
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 5 Tokens!

@Westsparrow
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 2 Tokens!

@aftonbuilt
You pull out a Bucket Hat from under the water! Did someone fall into the pool? Nah, probably just dropped it.

@Nedbit
You pull out a Bucket Hat from under the water! Did someone fall into the pool? Nah, probably just dropped it.

@Transparent Cow!
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 7 Tokens!

@Infailia
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 9 Tokens!

@Succo d'arancia
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 7 Tokens!

@strawby

@Eevee55

@FantasyQueen

@Dibabeebees

@eden;
You look around and notice Jessie not paying attention, maybe you could just... keep the Fishing Rod, he won't mind!

@splider

@Lycancore
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 6 Tokens!

@otterbug
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Fish Plush after pulling it out, it's not real- but still cool!

@Nopal

@Greyfire
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 5 Tokens!

@amourmeru

@Pandora!
You see something floating on top of a water, it's a Ducky! How cute!

@glowbringer
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Fish Plush after pulling it out, it's not real- but still cool!

@Boa beloved

@slinky3000

@DanYourMan

@ConfusedKing
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Whale Plush after pulling

@dartist
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 3 Tokens!

@onion
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Whale Plush after pulling it out, whale what a catch!

@gnosiphobia

@blizzard180
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 2 Tokens!

@lilymouse385

@GrumpyQueenie

@KingRay

@PaperFriend <33

@maplemaiden

@Dizzywing

@Umi <3
You struggle to reel in something, until you pull out a Tackle Box! How the hell is the inside not wet??

@Vegtaboom
You suddenly pull out some Fish and Chips... maybe don't eat that.

@SnazzyGator
You must enter the correct date!

@dollopofblue

@Canis.

@BABE0FTHEABYSS
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Cthulhu Plush after pulling it out. Hmmm, maybe don't stare at it for too long.

@nio

@zoebeanzz
You struggle to reel in something, until you pull out a Tackle Box! How the hell is the inside not wet??

@Stivkie

@Fishkin

@snailshoes

@internetbug

@ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘

@buggabee

@Ari_Thylascene ARICORE (kind of mostly)
The water bubbles and a shadow appears from under the water, it's a Werm! Congratulations! Their ID is #7396 (made by opaquii)

@snipsnops

@Piine

@NanoShark
You reel in something that looks like a piece of paper, before taking a closer look... it's a Fishing Booth Photo Ticket (Day)!

@dilemmaly

@Omiyage

@mrrp

@Strawberry.Wyne

@kaisisles

@AutumnChowsky

@ApocalypseAxolotl

@YeeYeeRavioli

@Polluux

@almond.milk

@_mirage_

@Vennycat
You reel in something that looks like a piece of paper, before taking a closer look... it's a Fishing Booth Photo Ticket (Night)!

@echo into void

@Henry

@glittermintfurry

@sev.en

@Ucanthandleme

@werepickle
You must have the correct date!

@Mossclaw3706

@DrBubby

@Phรถnixfeder2000

@Shadowangelw
You look around and notice Jessie not paying attention, maybe you could just... keep the Fishing Rod, he won't mind!

@marshhie

@Owl-Paints

@kae!!

@Velot

@snaa-zzy

@NurseMikan

@Fawn_Pelt

@Zylafone
Uh oh, your fishing line snapped! Better ask Jessie to get you a new rod. (Fail)

@Starfire_Nebula

@cinerious

@nu-metal

@toy20243

@Apollione

@AlatusNemeseos

@Music_Lover

@komoreika

@hoglolly
The water bubbles and a shadow appears from under the water, it's a Werm! Congratulations! Their ID is #7502 (made by Galawhim)

@dazai <3

@ewie*

@houndjaw
Uh oh, your fishing line snapped! Better ask Jessie to get you a new rod. (Fail)

@hoof.

@ZAW526

@Linsang

@SoggyPeach

@smelliott_

@appleschloss

@HEXORCISM

@halfwaytherefore

@ob0321drxzx

@pepsii

@BananaSnake
You must have the correct date in your form!

@Asternaut

@NeonFoxPaw

@zoinks

@casmeow
You reel in something that looks like a piece of paper, before taking a closer look... it's a Fishing Booth Photo Ticket (Day)!

@dragoness129

@Kitsune.

@ylesia

@PinkAngel

@magpies

@Yetaet

@cribunni

@Smokycandle

@Layamell

@BARBOSSA

@hawkfire102

@11ghosty11

@BPlusSupernova

@TheMamba

@Chip? No.

@reshihall

@Exitium

@AliceMorte

@TheBrokenRobot

@Reki.

@bug

@.henloimmabirb.

@Kittyuwu88

@PikachuTori25

@Pinkie Cooper

@CoolKaius
The water bubbles and a shadow appears from under the water, it's a Werm! Congratulations! Their ID is #7560 (made by Magnaskies)

@Octavius.O

@EeeeeeejDoge

@styx111
You must include the correct date in your form!

@crabodile

@neurobotz

@selasphorys

@lab13.the.enderman
You must include the correct date in your form!

@Azphen

@hjarta

@simplydriftingalong

@Nova-Moshi

@EtaryaFae

@vipurr

@mosh pit

@IAmUniverse

@cyan cat

@KiraKilla

@TemmieFlakes

@Zanhhh

@annie15970

@Twiggy97

@lunexiii

@Verenacafern

@Jasmyn

@Catsplat18
The water bubbles and a shadow appears from under the water, it's a Werm! Congratulations! Their ID is #7556 (made by Magnaskies)

@EatingTuna

@Skull.Vincent

@cynicat

@dogtreat hi

@sniffs

@DreamyNocturne

@flicka

@almond.milk

@Glisten_30
Your account is not old enough to participate in the event. It must be at least two months old!

@grimjp

@ZenzenPapaya
(you just have to write the date for CS <3_<3 hi)

@RiverDream

@Ziggy Stardust

@folie a deux

@Sad Ghost

@EyeOfVoid

@Aundonia

@Ghost_Support

@rainsprout

@sleepytally

@almondkitty

@Fourd

@zatty

@L1V1D

ImageImage
xxxxxxxxcall me azphen, az, lanceโ€”xxxxxxxx
whatever you want.

he/him. i like collecting things
Azphen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me