đź“€Wermz Hallow-Realmđź“€ George's Wonderful Fishing Booth

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: đź“€Wermz Hallow-Realmđź“€ George's Wonderful Fishing Booth

Postby selasphorys » Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:53 am

I cast my fishing rod into the pool!
User + ID selasphorys + 993601
Date: 10/8/2023
Link to last entry: 10/7/23
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KiraKilla » Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:56 am

User + ID KiraKilla 1017143
Date: Oct 8th
Link to last entry: n/a

— power that ended haishan !
genshin fan! faves are beidou + yoimiya
semi-active, not active on forums :[ </3
I speak chinese! :0 I can't read well tho
I have twitter and tumblr! same user :]
trade offers are cool; not v savy sadly,,
have a super good day! ily! /p :0 <333
KiraKilla

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L1V1D » Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:57 am

User + ID L1V1D 1045332
Date: 10/8
Link to last entry: None!
Sig is a wip <3

â•”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxâ•—
xHi! I'm Livi, or L1V1D!
xFeel free to message me for any reason at all!
xI have Coding Comms open as well! ♡
â•šxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxâ•ť
L1V1D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby simplydriftingalong » Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:00 pm

User + ID simplydriftingalong 284281
Date:10/8
Link to last entry:eeee
simplydriftingalong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emgeal » Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:18 pm

--
Last edited by emgeal on Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage

Complete Collection Achieved on 12/21/2011! (Pets and items)
emgeal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonstars » Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:23 pm

User + ID dragonstars+865902
Date:10/9
Link to last entry: beep
Please click these! Thank you! ^w ^

dragonstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azphen » Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:24 pm

Fishing Results! (October 8th)
If I missed you or there was otherwise some error, please contact me!

Make sure ALL of the information in your form (including the date) is correct. Otherwise, you will be skipped.

@Benji_
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 3 Tokens!

@IAmUniverse
You pull out a Bucket Hat from under the water! Did someone fall into the pool? Nah, probably just dropped it.

@Stivkie
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 7 Tokens!

@hamkid
You suddenly pull out some Fish and Chips... maybe don't eat that.

@Dizzywing
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Fish Plush after pulling it out, it's not real- but still cool!

@zoinks
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 6 Tokens!

@PinkAngel
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 2 Tokens!

@OwlFall
Woah! That fish looks kind of messed up... maybe you could keep the Fishing Rod with Fish as a souvenir?

@Sixx O'Clock
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 5 Tokens!

@dragonstars
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Fish Plush after pulling it out, it's not real- but still cool!

@redtruck
You pull out a Fishing Vest from under the water! Maybe someone did fall into the pool...

@Nedbit

@Vennycat
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 3 Tokens!

@PikachuTori25
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 2 Tokens!

@maplemaiden

@PaperFriend
You pull out a Bucket Hat from under the water! Did someone fall into the pool? Nah, probably just dropped it.

@_mirage_
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Whale Plush after pulling it out, whale what a catch!

@gnosiphobia

@reshihall
Uh oh, your fishing line snapped! Better ask Jessie to get you a new rod. (Fail)

@Infailia
You struggle to reel in something, until you pull out a Tackle Box! How the hell is the inside not wet??

@SnazzyGator
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 7 Tokens!

@Galawhim YOOO GALA
The water bubbles and a shadow appears from under the water, it's a Werm! Congratulations! Their ID is #7398 (made by opaquii!)

@Canis.
Uh oh, your fishing line snapped! Better ask Jessie to get you a new rod. (Fail)

@Polluux

@Little Fish

@persontea

@kaisisles
You pull out a Fishing Vest from under the water! Maybe someone did fall into the pool...

@xLilith
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Cthulhu Plush after pulling it out. Hmmm, maybe don't stare at it for too long.

@CaeBabyBear
You struggle to reel in something, until you pull out a Tackle Box! How the hell is the inside not wet??

@dilemmaly

@dogish

@Fawn_Pelt

@folie a deux
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Whale Plush after pulling it out, whale what a catch!

@BARBOSSA

@lunexiii

@Eevee55

@Succo d'arancia
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 4 Tokens!

@Ziggy Stardust
You look around and notice Jessie not paying attention, maybe you could just... keep the Fishing Rod, he won't mind!

@zoebeanzz

@cribunni

@jpano96

@DreamyNocturne
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 9 Tokens!

@EyeOfVoid
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Cthulhu Plush after pulling it out. Hmmm, maybe don't stare at it for too long.
(since it's after rollover, it would be october 8th on CS! that's what you would list the date as <3)

@NeonFoxPaw

@glowbringer
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 8 Tokens!

@marshhie
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 4 Tokens!

@EtaryaFae
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 10 Tokens!

@PaperFriend
silly paper u can only cast ur fishing rod once a day! <3

@blizzard180
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 5 Tokens!

@amourmeru
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 9 Tokens!

@Henry

@Ucanthandleme

@dragoness129

@FadeV

@Lemon Tea Rain

@snipsnops
You suddenly pull out a Fish Burger... seriously is this pool contaminated??

@ApocalypseAxolotl

@floox

@slinky3000
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 8 Tokens!

@Omiyage
Woah! That fish looks kind of messed up... maybe you could keep the Fishing Rod with Fish as a souvenir?

@Westsparrow

@Strawberry.Wyne

@sniffs

@werepickle

@snailshoes
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 6 Tokens!

@ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ

@toy20243

@YeeYeeRavioli

@internetbug

@dollopofblue

@onion

@sev.en
You look around and notice Jessie not paying attention, maybe you could just... keep the Fishing Rod, he won't mind!

@mrrp

@Pinkie Cooper

@Piine

@glittermintfurry

@Mossclaw3706

@JoyfulRam
You must enter the date!

@Layamell

@ylesia

@BananaSnake

@Apollione

@Magpies

@daily

@vada vada

@Shadowangelw

@Yetaet
You see something floating on top of a water, it's a Ducky! How cute!

@DrBubby
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 10 Tokens!

@Phönixfeder2000

@dogtreat

@TheBrokenRobot

@Linsang

@kae!!

@shortstop

@Music_Lover

@cyan cat

@Octavius.O

@lab13.the.enderman
You must include the link to your last entry!

@hoof.

@RiverDream

@.henloimmabirb.

@SoggyPeach

@Asternaut

@styx111

@TheMamba

@ZAW526

@nio

@emgeal

@splider

@ob0321drxzx

@almondkitty

@echo into void
The water bubbles and a shadow appears from under the water, it's a Werm! Congratulations! Their ID is #7547 (made by Magnaskies!)

@Ari_bushpaw

@Nopal

@strawby

@mallowpop

@appleschloss

@AlatusNemeseos

@bug

@Nova-Moshi

@Zanhhh

@Leek.dot

@ShiftingFoxx

@rainsprout

@nu-metal

@flicka

@Exitium

@dartist

@hjarta

@Kitsune.

@mosh pit

@cinerious

@11ghosty11

@halfwaytherefore

@Catsplat18

@Ectotron

@Chip? No.

@EatingTuna
The water bubbles and a shadow appears from under the water, it's a Werm! Congratulations! Their ID is #7320 (made by opaquii!)

@EeeeeeejDoge

@KingRay

@Pandora!

@BABE0FTHEABYSS

@aftonbuilt

@niveiru

@CoolKaius

@vipurr

@Glitter_Goatman

@Lycancore
The water bubbles and a shadow appears from under the water, it's a Werm! Congratulations! Their ID is #7365 (made by opaquii!)

@Twiggy97

@AliceMorte

@otterbug

@NurseMikan

@dazai <3

@annie15970

@Scourgebane

@casmeow

@crabodile

@grimjp

@Ghost_Support

@pepsii

@ConfusedKing

@Reki.

@Verenacafern

@hawkfire102

@Azphen

@Smokycandle

@HEXORCISM

@zatty

@BethRAWR

@GoldieDoggy

@Fourd

@BPlusSupernova

@selasphorys

@KiraKilla

@L1V1D

@simplydriftingalong
You must enter the correct date! (You posted at rollover, so it is now the 9th. You may repost)

@Transparent Cow!

@Jasmyn

@Umi <3

@FathomThis

@Dibabeebees

@Owl-Paints

@snaa-zzy

@LittleWonderBean

Last edited by Azphen on Tue Oct 10, 2023 12:38 pm, edited 5 times in total.

ImageImage
xxxxxxxxcall me azphen, az, lance—xxxxxxxx
whatever you want.

he/him. i like collecting things
Azphen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me