📀Wermz Hallow-Realm📀 Hall of Mirrors [CLOSED]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 📀Wermz Hallow-Realm📀 Hall of Mirrors

Postby zatty » Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:26 am

🪞I'm entering the Hall of Mirrors🪞
Username + ID: zatty #1016833
Link to Previous Entry: October 7th
zatty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GoldieDoggy » Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:27 am

Username + ID: GoldieDoggy | 949727
Link to Previous Entry: YEET
Happy Hanukkah/Chanukah!

(You can reload to see a few other UMA characters i own)
GoldieDoggy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BethRAWR » Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:31 am

Username + ID: BethRAWR 2359
Link to Previous Entry: Here <3
She/Her~Wildlife~Adult
I have no special talent. I'm only passionately curious.
Toyhouse~🐾💜Cozie Critters💜🐾~©
BethRAWR

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BPlusSupernova » Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:47 am

Username + ID: BPlusSupernova ★ 1034205
Link to Previous Entry: ★ ★ ★
BPlusSupernova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fourd » Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:50 am

Username + ID: Fourd 235141
Link to Previous Entry: N/A
Fourd || Big Gay Sheep || He/They
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image Image Image
Fourd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KiraKilla » Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:50 am

Username + ID: KiraKilla
Link to Previous Entry: n/a (i didn't participate the first day)

power that ended haishan !
genshin fan! faves are beidou + yoimiya
semi-active, not active on forums :[ </3
I speak chinese! :0 I can't read well tho
I have twitter and tumblr! same user :]
trade offers are cool; not v savy sadly,,
have a super good day! ily! /p :0 <333
KiraKilla

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby simplydriftingalong » Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:52 am

Username + ID: simplydriftingalong + 284281
Link to Previous Entry: [ ]
simplydriftingalong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viego » Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:00 pm

Hall of Mirrors Results October 8th

@hamkid
You gaze into a mirror for so long your eyes start to burn. You found an Eye Smoke

@PikachuTori25
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 3 Tokens

@Dizzywing
Maybe if you cover your eyes it wont be so scary in here... maybe. You found a Blindfold

@Benji_
Maybe if you cover your eyes it wont be so scary in here... maybe. You found a Blindfold

@zoinks
You gaze into a mirror for so long your eyes start to burn. You found an Eye Smoke

@persontea
You bump into a mirror and it breaks, sending pieces flying all over everywhere, OOPS. You found a Shard Shower

@Sixx O'Clock
Looks like someone lost a friend, sad but hey, finders keepers right? You found a Bat Plush

@LittleWonderBean
ACK Something brushes against your feet, oh it’s just a Rat 1

@dragonstars
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 9 Tokens

@OwlFall

@Vennycat
What’s this doing in here? Well.. Maybe you should keep it on hand, just in case... You found a Knife

@dilemmaly

@Riley ♥

@nedbit
What’s this doing in here? Well.. Maybe you should keep it on hand, just in case... You found a Knife

@Infailia
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 5 Tokens

@Polluux.
ACK Something brushes against your feet, oh it’s just a Rat 3

@redtruck
There's lots of cobwebs hanging around, this place must be pretty old. You found some Hanging Cobwebs

@PaperFriend
ACK Something brushes against your feet, oh it’s just a Rat 2

@reshihall
Looks like someone lost a friend, sad but hey, finders keepers right? You found a Bat Plush

@gnosiphobia

@Canis.
You bump into a mirror and it breaks, sending pieces flying all over everywhere, OOPS. You found a Shard Shower

@Galawhim

@PinkAngel

@maplemaiden
There's lots of cobwebs hanging around, this place must be pretty old. You found some Hanging Cobwebs

@11ghosty11
You gaze into a mirror for so long your eyes start to feel weird, kinda goopy... You found a Slimy Eye Halo

@Little Fish

@Stivkie

@CaeBabyBear

@Fawn_Pelt
You gaze into a mirror for so long your eyes start to feel weird, kinda goopy... You found a Slimy Eye Halo

@xLilith

@alphias
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 10 Tokens

@dogish
There’s a big crack down the face of this mirror but otherwise it looks normal? You found a Mirror (Cracked)

@BARBOSSA

@Transparent Cow!
You look at your reflection in the mirror but its all wrong... That.. That isnt you!!! You found a Mirror (Shadow)

@FathomThis

@Eevee55
There’s a big crack down the face of this mirror but otherwise it looks normal? You found a Mirror (Cracked)

@Magnaskies

@glowbringer

@EtaryaFae

@Lunexiii

@Ziggy Stardust

@Umi <3

@DreamyNocturne
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 1 Tokens

@zoebeanzz

@cribunni

@Succo d'arancia
You look at your reflection in the mirror but its all wrong... That.. That isnt you!!! You found a Mirror (Shadow)

@EyeOfVoid

@smokycandle
You look into a mirror and, as expected, its just your reflection. You found a Mirror (Reflection)

@blizzard180

@jpano96

@Dibabeebees

@marshhie

@NeonFoxPaw

@amourmeru
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 7 Tokens

@dragoness129
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 6 Tokens

@sev.en

@FadeV
(Psst- make sure to link to your last form and not the results post!)
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 1 Tokens

@Ucanthandleme

@Henry

@Lemon Tea Rain
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 4 Tokens

@Omiyage
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 5 Tokens

@snipsnops

@Owl-Paints

@ApocalypseAxolotl

@Boa beloved

@Owl-Paints
Please make sure to wait until results are posted! You can only explore the Hall of Mirrors once a day!

@floox

@slinky3000
Oh hey! You finally see someone else in here! But… something seems off about them? You found a werm! Their id is #7425

@kaisisles

@internetbug

@Westsparrow

@sniffs

@Strawberry.Wyne
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 6 Tokens

@snailshoes

@Jasmyn

@ItsAsher0
You head deeper and deeper into the maze of mirrors but... you find no one. you find nothing. Hopefully next time?

@werepickle

@ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 3 Tokens

@YeeYeeRavioli

@dollopofblue
Out of the corner of your eye you see something moving… or perhaps someone? You found a werm! Their id is #7450

@onion

@toy20243

@mrrp

@echo into void

@CountingCrows

@Pinkie Cooper
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 4 Tokens

@Piine

@JoyfulRam

@glittermintfurry

@Mossclaw3706

@Layamell

@ylesia

@BananaSnake

@Apollione

@magpies
You head deeper and deeper into the maze of mirrors but... you find no one. you find nothing. Hopefully next time?

@vada vada

@Shadowangelw

@Luna Stafford

@Yetaet

@DrBubby

@Sleepy_Junebug

@Phönixfeder2000

@Leek.dot

@dogtreat

@TheBrokenRobot
(Psst, make sure to link to your last form instead of the results post!)

@Linsang

@kae!!

@shortstop

@Music_Lover

@cyan cat

@Octavius.O

@lab13.the.enderman

@hoof.

@RiverDream

@ZAW526

@Asternaut

@.henloimmabirb.

@IAmUniverse

@Twiggy97

@TheMamba

@styx111
You look into a mirror and, as expected, its just your reflection. You found a Mirror (Reflection)

@splider

@nio
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 2 Tokens

@almondkitty
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 2 Tokens

@emgeal

@ob0321drxzx

@Ari_bushpaw

@Nopal

@mallowpop

@appleschloss

@AlatusNemeseos

@strawby

@bug

@daily

@Nova-Moshi

@Zanhhh

@ShiftingFoxx

@Orien

@nu-metal

@flicka

@rainsprout

@Exitium

@hjarta

@Kitsune.

@halfwaytherefore

@mosh pit

@cinerious
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 7 Tokens

@Ectotron

@.Anura.

@Catsplat18

@sleepytally

@EatingTuna

@Chip? No.
Oh hey! You finally see someone else in here! But… something seems off about them? You found a werm! Their id is #7423

@KingRay

@folie a deux

@EeeeeeejDoge

@Pandora!

@niveiru

@ConfusedKing
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 8 Tokens

@L1V1D

@aftonbuilt

@BABE0FTHEABYSS

@vipurr

@Lycancore

@Glitter_Goatman

@AliceMorte

@NurseMikan

@otterbug

@dazai <3

@selasphorys

@annie15970

@Scourgebane

@casmeow

@grimjp

@Ghost_Support

@crabodile

@Reki.

@Azphen

@Verenacafern

@hawkfire102

@HEXORCISM

@zatty

@GoldieDoggy

@BethRAWR

@BPlusSupernova

@Fourd

@simplydriftingalong
Last edited by Viego on Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
⠀⠀⠀⠀
I want to eradicate all
unsolved mysteries
from⠀⠀⠀⠀this⠀⠀⠀⠀world
◤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀◥
todd or viego
nby lesbian • any/purr

uma storagewermz

◣⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀◢

and bring happiness to
𝔼 𝕍 𝔼 ℝ 𝕐 𝕆 ℕ 𝔼
Viego

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hamkid » Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:02 pm

Username + ID: hamkid + 299978
Link to Previous Entry: here!
hamkid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emgeal » Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:09 pm

Username + ID: emgeal 761
Link to Previous Entry: Click
ImageImageImageImage

Complete Collection Achieved on 12/21/2011! (Pets and items)
emgeal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me