📀Wermz Hallow-Realm📀 Hall of Mirrors [CLOSED]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 📀Wermz Hallow-Realm📀 Hall of Mirrors

Postby Sleepytally » Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:09 am

🪞I'm entering the Hall of Mirrors🪞
Username + ID: sleepytally + 995839
Link to Previous Entry:
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
🌿

Tally | She/They

pfp by pinterest art by
ipphie

🍄

🌹 th
🍂 pokefarm
🌻 Sleepy Wermville
🌱 Lorwolf profile
🪻Lorwolf ref link
🌺 Buttermilks
🪴 discord:
Sleepytally#1109

▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
Sleepytally

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zaffre7 » Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:24 am

Username + ID: Zaffre7 + 958526
Link to Previous Entry: N/A
| Emii / Zaffre / Blue |
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Zaffre7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby simplydriftingalong » Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:30 am

Username + ID: simplydriftingalong + 284281
Link to Previous Entry: n/a ♡
simplydriftingalong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mallowpop » Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:36 am

Username + ID: mallowpop + 931555
Link to Previous Entry: n/a
💗 wrote:ImageImage
hi, i'm moss! ilysm
i'm socially anxious, but
do feel free to pm me!
sweetensxartfartxth
discord: moss#1004

ImageImage
ImageImage
mallowpop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catsplat18 » Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:44 am

Username + ID: Catsplat18 709602
reload to see a new adopt from
my uma storage xx

never forget
summer 2018
she/they|| bi/pan/queer
♥️ reptiles, birds, arthropods ♥️ my carrd ♥️
♥️ occasional adopts ♥️ my CS collection goals ♥️
Catsplat18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gnosiphobia » Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:44 am

Username + ID: gnosiphobia + 768453
gnosiphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zatty » Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:55 am

Username + ID: zatty 1016833
zatty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viego » Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:05 pm

Hall of Mirrors Results October 7th

@Benji_
What’s this doing in here? Well.. Maybe you should keep it on hand, just in case... You found a Knife

@FathomThis
Looks like someone lost a friend, sad but hey, finders keepers right? You found a Bat Plush

@TemmieFlakes
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 4 Tokens

@DreamyNocturne
Maybe if you cover your eyes it wont be so scary in here... maybe. You found a Blindfold

@Succo d'arancia
You look into a mirror and, as expected, its just your reflection. You found a Mirror (Reflection)

@Stivkie
ACK Something brushes against your feet, oh it’s just a Rat 2

@Sixx O'Clock
You look into a mirror and, as expected, its just your reflection. You found a Mirror (Reflection)

@Galawhim
You look at your reflection in the mirror but its all wrong... That.. That isnt you!!! You found a Mirror (Shadow)

@LittleWonderBean
What’s this doing in here? Well.. Maybe you should keep it on hand, just in case... You found a Knife

@smelliott_
Looks like someone lost a friend, sad but hey, finders keepers right? You found a Bat Plush

@Infailia
You head deeper and deeper into the maze of mirrors but... you find no one. you find nothing. Hopefully next time?

@NeonFoxPaw
There’s a big crack down the face of this mirror but otherwise it looks normal? You found a Mirror (Cracked)

@RiverDream

@Ucanthandleme

@Twiggy97
You head deeper and deeper into the maze of mirrors but... you find no one. you find nothing. Hopefully next time?

@marshhie
Maybe if you cover your eyes it wont be so scary in here... maybe. You found a Blindfold

@hamkid
You gaze into a mirror for so long your eyes start to burn. You found an Eye Smoke

@LemonBunny
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 4 Tokens

@Mossclaw3706
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 3 Tokens

@IAmUniverse
ACK Something brushes against your feet, oh it’s just a Rat 3

@OwlFall

@cynicat

@AlatusNemeseos
There's lots of cobwebs hanging around, this place must be pretty old. You found some Hanging Cobwebs

@lab13.the.enderman
You hear a strange laugh coming from just behind you. Looks like you picked up a… Friend? You found a werm! Their id is #7440

@xLilith
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 1 Tokens

@Stivkie
You bump into a mirror and it breaks, sending pieces flying all over everywhere, OOPS. You found a Shard Shower

@Dizzywing
There’s a big crack down the face of this mirror but otherwise it looks normal? You found a Mirror (Cracked)

@Ghost_Support
There's lots of cobwebs hanging around, this place must be pretty old. You found some Hanging Cobwebs

@Strawberry.Wyne
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 2 Tokens

@BARBOSSA

@Boa beloved

@maplemaiden
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 2 Tokens

@dragonstars
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 3 Tokens

@Ari_Thylascene
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 1 Tokens

@blizzard180
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 5 Tokens

@ConfusedKing

@Transparent Cow!

@Riley ♥
You gaze into a mirror for so long your eyes start to burn. You found an Eye Smoke

@opaquii

@Exitium
You gaze into a mirror for so long your eyes start to feel weird, kinda goopy... You found a Slimy Eye Halo

@TheMamba

@Omiyage

@smokycandle
Looks like someone dropped their tickets! Guess theyre yours now! You found 5 Tokens

@Umi <3

@dragoness129

@casmeow

@snailshoes

@cyan cat
You gaze into a mirror for so long your eyes start to feel weird, kinda goopy... You found a Slimy Eye Halo

@dollopofblue

@onion

@Eevee55

@Henry

@ZAW526

@hoof.

@_mirage_

@floox

@slinky3000

@_mirage_
Please wait until results are posted! You can only explore the Hall of Mirrors once a day!

@redtruck
You bump into a mirror and it breaks, sending pieces flying all over everywhere, OOPS. You found a Shard Shower

@CrunchyScrunchie

@sniffs

@hawkfire102

@persontea

@internetbug

@folie a deux

@HEXORCISM

@AutumnChowsky

@vada vada

@EtaryaFae

@Asternaut

@Polluux.
Out of the corner of your eye you see something moving… or perhaps someone? You found a werm! Their id is #7452

@Starfire_Nebula
You look at your reflection in the mirror but its all wrong... That.. That isnt you!!! You found a Mirror (Shadow)

@ob0321drxzx

@Canis.

@ApocalypseAxolotl

@Apollione

@crabodile

@Ziggy Stardust

@Nova-Moshi

@Dibabeebees
ACK Something brushes against your feet, oh it’s just a Rat 1

@neurobotz

@CountingCrows

@PinkAngel

@zoinks

@ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ

@JoyfulRam

@jpano96

@Westsparrow

@Lunexiii

@zoebeanzz

@GoldieDoggy

@ylesia

@glowbringer

@BABE0FTHEABYSS

@echo into void

@Layamell

@Vennycat

@DrBubby

@Piine

@ex0tic_xx

@dogtreat

@mrrp

@magpies

@bug

@Shadowangelw

@Luna Stafford

@Linsang

@splider

@EyeOfVoid
Out of the corner of your eye you see something moving… or perhaps someone? You found a werm! Their id is #7451

@BananaSnake

@Lemon Tea Rain

@Leek.dot

@Music_Lover

@reshihall

@Orien

@kae!!

@Zanhhh

@Fawn_Pelt

@SpiritWish

@.henloimmabirb.

@EatingTuna

@SnazzyGator

@Octavius.O

@Exyw

@Pandora!

@TheBrokenRobot

@Magnaskies

@strawby
Oh hey! You finally see someone else in here! But… something seems off about them? You found a werm! Their id is #7424

@shortstop

@niveiru

@amourmeru

@glittermintfurry

@Nopal

@sev.en

@TheQueensToast

@BethRAWR

@CoolKaius

@TinySwanInABottl

@Reki.

@PaperFriend

@KingRay

@Yetaet

@Kitsune.

@werepickle

@hjarta

@Pinkie Cooper

@cribunni

@flicka

@Glitter_Goatman

@FadeV
Oops you accidentally knocked into a mirror and broke it…… but why is it moving… wait… its alive!!? You found a werm! Their id is #7413

@pepsii

@cinerious

@Scourgebane

@nu-metal

@byebyelena

@halfwaytherefore

@selasphorys

@mosh pit

@rainsprout

@nedbit
You hear a strange laugh coming from just behind you. Looks like you picked up a… Friend? You found a werm! Their id is #7439

@SoggyPeach

@11ghosty11

@AliceMorte

@almondkitty

@jasmyn

@Azphen

@Owl-Paints

@snipsnops

@YeeYeeRavioli

@Little Fish

@Lycancore

@EeeeeeejDoge

@annie15970

@BPlusSupernova

@CaeBabyBear

@NurseMikan

@dartist

@snaa-zzy

@appleschloss

@Verenacafern

@sleepytally

@Zaffre7

@simplydriftingalong

@mallowpop

@Catsplat18

@gnosiphobia

@zatty
Last edited by Viego on Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
⠀⠀⠀⠀
I want to eradicate all
unsolved mysteries
from⠀⠀⠀⠀this⠀⠀⠀⠀world
◤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀◥
todd or viego
nby lesbian • any/purr

uma storagewermz

◣⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀◢

and bring happiness to
𝔼 𝕍 𝔼 ℝ 𝕐 𝕆 ℕ 𝔼
Viego