đź“€Wermz Hallow-Realmđź“€ George's Wonderful Fishing Booth

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: đź“€Wermz Hallow-Realmđź“€ George's Wonderful Fishing Booth

Postby GoldieDoggy » Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:38 am

I cast my fishing rod into the pool!
User + ID GoldieDoggy | 949727
Date: October 7, 2023
Link to last entry: N/A
Happy Hanukkah/Chanukah!

(You can reload to see a few other UMA characters i own)
GoldieDoggy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zaffre7 » Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:39 am

User + ID Zaffre7 + 958526
Date: October 7th, 2023
Link to last entry: N/A
| Emii / Zaffre / Blue |
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Zaffre7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby simplydriftingalong » Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:42 am

User + ID simplydriftingalong + 284281
Date: 10/7/23
Link to last entry: n/a
simplydriftingalong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gnosiphobia » Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:49 am

User + ID gnosiphobia + 768453
Date: 10/07
gnosiphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catsplat18 » Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:51 am

User + ID Catsplat18 709602
Date: 10/7
reload to see a new adopt from
my uma storage xx

never forget
summer 2018
she/they|| bi/pan/queer
♥️ reptiles, birds, arthropods ♥️ my carrd ♥️
♥️ occasional adopts ♥️ my CS collection goals ♥️
Catsplat18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mallowpop » Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:55 am

User + ID mallowpop + 931555
Date: october 7
đź’— wrote:ImageImage
♥ hi, i'm moss! ilysm ♥
i'm socially anxious, but
do feel free to pm me!
sweetensxartfartxth
discord: moss#1004

ImageImage
ImageImage
mallowpop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zatty » Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:59 am

User + ID zatty 1016833
Date: 10/7
zatty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opaquii » Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:03 pm

Fishing Booth Results 7/10

@Benji_
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 5 Tokens!

@Stivkie
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Whale Plush after pulling it out, whale what a catch!

@NeonFoxPaw
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 2 Tokens!

@TemmieFlakes
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 2 Tokens!

@Ghost_Support
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 7 Tokens!

@Sixx O'Clock
Uh oh, your fishing line snapped! Better ask Jessie to get you a new rod. (Fail)

@DreamyNocturne
You struggle to reel in something, until you pull out a Tackle Box! How the hell is the inside not wet??

@Ucanthandleme
The water bubbles and a shadow appears from under the water, it's a Werm! Congratulations! Their ID is #7362 (made by Opaquii)

@Succo d'arancia
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 5 Tokens!

@LittleWonderBean
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Cthulhu Plush after pulling it out. Hmmm, maybe don't stare at it for too long.

@Infailia
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 10 Tokens!

@BARBOSSA
You suddenly pull out some Fish and Chips... maybe don't eat that.

@Galawhim
You pull out a Bucket Hat from under the water! Did someone fall into the pool? Nah, probably just dropped it.

@Viego
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Fish Plush after pulling it out, it's not real- but still cool!

@IAmUniverse
Uh oh, your fishing line snapped! Better ask Jessie to get you a new rod. (Fail)

@xLilith
Woah! That fish looks kind of messed up... maybe you could keep the Fishing Rod with Fish as a souvenir?

@FathomThis (pssst- rolls follows the cs timezone!)
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Whale Plush after pulling it out, whale what a catch!

@OwlFall
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 10 Tokens!

@dragonstars
Woah! That fish looks kind of messed up... maybe you could keep the Fishing Rod with Fish as a souvenir?

@Ari_Thylascene

@Strawberry.Wyne

@lab13.the.enderman
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 7 Tokens!

@marshhie
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 9 Tokens!

@aftonbuilt

@Dizzywing
You struggle to reel in something, until you pull out a Tackle Box! How the hell is the inside not wet??

@Twiggy97
You pull out a Bucket Hat from under the water! Did someone fall into the pool? Nah, probably just dropped it.

@hamkid
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Cthulhu Plush after pulling it out. Hmmm, maybe don't stare at it for too long.

@maplemaiden

@Boa beloved
You look around and notice Jessie not paying attention, maybe you could just... keep the Fishing Rod, he won't mind!

@Riley ♥

@Smokycandle
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 9 Tokens!

@Exitium

@TheMamba
The water bubbles and a shadow appears from under the water, it's a Werm! Congratulations! Their ID is #7499 (made by Galawhim)

@cyan cat

@Umi <3

@Transparent Cow!

@dollopofblue

@casmeow

@cynicat
You look around and notice Jessie not paying attention, maybe you could just... keep the Fishing Rod, he won't mind!

@snailshoes

@Henry

@dragoness129

@blizzard180
You suddenly pull out a Fish Burger... seriously is this pool contaminated??

@onion
You pull out a Fishing Vest from under the water! Maybe someone did fall into the pool...

@hoof.
You see something floating on top of a water, it's a Ducky! How cute!

@DanYourMan

@floox

@Omiyage

@RiverDream

@ZAW526

@Eevee55

@Perzontea

@redtruck
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 8 Tokens!

@Mossclaw3706

@ConfusedKing
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 6 Tokens!

@hawkfire102

@vada vada
You pull out a Fishing Vest from under the water! Maybe someone did fall into the pool...

@sniffs

@folie a deux

@Asternaut

@Canis.

@HEXORCISM

@ApocalypseAxolotl

@_mirage_
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 6 Tokens!

@Apollione

@rainsprout

@crabodile

@EtaryaFae

@Ziggy Stardust
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 4 Tokens!

@neurobotz
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 3 Tokens!

@Nova-Moshi

@Dibabeebes

@PinkAngel

@CountingCrows

@ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ

@zoinks

@jpano96
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Fish Plush after pulling it out, it's not real- but still cool!

@IDJoyfulRam

@Lunexiii

@Westsparrow

@zoebeanzz

@ylesia

@internetbug
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 8 Tokens!

@Layamell

@BABE0FTHE ABYSS

@echo into void

@Piine

@ex0tic_xx
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 3 Tokens!

@Vennycat

@kaisisles

@After Hours

@DrBubby

@dogtreat
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 4 Tokens!

@mrrp

@Grimsnap

@Magpies

@bug

@daily

@Shadowangelw

@Linsang

@splider

@Sleepy_Junebug

@EyeOfVoid

@BananaSnake

@Leek.dot

@Music_Lover

@reshihall

@glowbringer

@Zanhhh

@kae!!

@Fawn_Pelt

@.henloimmabirb.

@SpiritWish

@Orien
The water bubbles and a shadow appears from under the water, it's a Werm! Congratulations! Their ID is #7554 (made by Magnaskies)

@EatingTuna

@SnazzyGator

@Pandora!

@Exyw

@Octavius.O

@AlatusNemeseos

@TheBrokenRobot

@Lemon Tea Rain

@amourmeru

@shortstop

@Nopal

@glittermintfurry

@TinySwanInABottl

@ob0321drxzx

@sev.en

@BethRAWR

@CoolKaius

@Yetaet

@Reki.

@niveiru

@Aundonia

@KingRay

@werepickle

@Kitsune.

@hjarta

@Pinkie Cooper

@cribunni

@flicka

@byebyelena (hiii! <3)

@Fade

@Scourgebane

@Glisten_30

@halfwaytherefore

@pepsii

@selasphorys

@mosh pit

@cinerious

@Nedbit

@SoggyPeach

@Little Fish

@11ghosty11

@AliceMorte

@Jasmyn

@Azphen

@snipsnops

@Owl-Paints

@Lycancore

@nu-metal

@annie15970

@EeeeeeejDoge

@YeeYeeRavioli

@CaeBabyBear (pssst- the date is 7th october!)

@NurseMikan

@appleschloss

@dartist

@snaa-zzy

@sleepytally

@Verenacafern

@GoldieDoggy

@Zaffre7

@simplydriftingalong

@gnosiphobia

@Catsplat18

@mallowpop

@zatty

@BPlusSupernova
Last edited by opaquii on Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
opaquii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Benji_ » Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:08 pm

User + ID Benji_ | #680546
Date: Oct, 8
Link to last entry:X
─
[ Benji | She/They | Adult | Wermz tracking ]
Henlo I'm Benji, I'm not great at talking to people but I'm doing my best <3
Herptile and plant lover.

Signature art on right by @Piine
Avatar art by ReiynStorm on toyhouse

Signature art on Left by @Artwork-Is-Key
Benji_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IAmUniverse » Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:09 pm

User + ID IAmUniverse 1079183
Date: 10/08
Link to last entry: here
Last edited by IAmUniverse on Mon Oct 09, 2023 2:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Leaf Rabbits!!

Say hi to Dining Table ❤️
IAmUniverse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me