๐Ÿ“€Wermz Hallow-Realm๐Ÿ“€ The Pit [CLOSED]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ๐Ÿ“€Wermz Hallow-Realm๐Ÿ“€ The Pit

Postby Catsplat18 » Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:47 am

Spelunking Time

Username + ID: Catsplat18 709602
Werm Sent Spelunking: Image Pinkie #4804
How Many Trips: TWO EXTRA
Amount of Times I've Entered the Pit: 0
Link to Last Entry: n/a
Extra:

PitDay1
reload to see a new adopt from
my uma storage xx

never forget
summer 2018
she/they|| bi/pan/queer
โ™ฅ๏ธ reptiles, birds, arthropods โ™ฅ๏ธ my carrd โ™ฅ๏ธ
โ™ฅ๏ธ occasional adopts โ™ฅ๏ธ my CS collection goals โ™ฅ๏ธ
Catsplat18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mallowpop » Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:47 am

Spelunking Time

Username + ID: mallowpop + 931555
Werm Sent Spelunking:
How Many Trips: TWO EXTRA
Extra: thank you! ๐Ÿ’— (i now have 3 tokens)

PitDay1
๐Ÿ’— wrote:ImageImage
โ™ฅ hi, i'm moss! ilysm โ™ฅ
i'm socially anxious, but
do feel free to pm me!
sweetensxartfartxth
discord: moss#1004

ImageImage
ImageImage
mallowpop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐Ÿ“€Wermz Hallow-Realm๐Ÿ“€ The Pit | [Open]

Postby zatty » Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:56 am

Spelunking Time

Username + ID: zatty 1016833
Werm Sent Spelunking:
How Many Trips: FREE
Extra: splunk!

PitDay1
zatty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogtreat » Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:00 pm

โ–…โ–„โ–ƒโ–‚โ–โ–โ– ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐“ โ–โ–โ–โ–‚โ–ƒโ–„โ–…

Day 1 Results / Part 1
Please let me know if there are any mistakes!

@Benji_
Image WOWIE!! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just earth worm jim. Don't mind him. Oh hey that rhymes. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@TemmieFlakes
Image Wow cool! A discarded lantern! Surely this doesn't bode badly for whoever was originally using it! Oh!! you also managed to return with 3 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@DreamyNocturne
Image WOWZA! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just a worm. Or is that a caterpillar... Hmm. It's a wormapillar!

@Sixx O'Clock
Image Guess what you've got? That's right. You've got a jar of dirt. You've got a jar of dirt~ You've got a--

@Galawhim
Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a shiny blue gem! Mmm tastes like dish soap!

@LittleWonderBean
Image While venturing into the Pit, you find yourself a mud bath! Haha ew, go shower stinky.

@Infailia
Image Oh you're one of those people. The Foreman judges you as you hike some cool rocks back out of the Pit with you. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@smelliott_
Image Wow cool! A discarded lantern! Surely this doesn't bode badly for whoever was originally using it! Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Viego
Image YIPEEE! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just a gummy worm someone dropped. Hey wait did it just blink at you?

@xLilith
The Foreman had warned you it got dark down here... you didn't think he meant this dark. You're about to turn to leave when you run headlong into another werm! They look a bit afraid. Maybe you should hold their hand and head back to the surface, yeah? (ID #6970)

@Stivkie (please remember your Username + ID next time!)
Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a shiny blue gem! Mmm tastes like dish soap!

@IAmUniverse
Image WOWZA! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just a worm. Or is that a caterpillar... Hmm. It's a wormapillar! Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@marshhie
Image Guess what you've got? That's right. You've got a jar of dirt. You've got a jar of dirt~ You've got a--

@FathomThis
Image WOWIE!! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just earth worm jim. Don't mind him. Oh hey that rhymes.

@reshihall (please remember your Username + ID next time!)
Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a gleaming red gem! Mmm tastes like-- oh yuck ew tastes yucky.

@Henry
Image WOW! It's a ! It's... Ah... it's just an earth worm...

@dragonstars
Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a gleaming red gem! Mmm tastes like-- oh yuck ew tastes yucky.

@OwlFall
Image WOWZA! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just a worm. Or is that a caterpillar... Hmm. It's a wormapillar!

@Twiggy97

@Dizzywing
Image Wow cool! A discarded lantern! Surely this doesn't bode badly for whoever was originally using it!

@lab13.the.enderman
Image Oh you're one of those people. The Foreman judges you as you hike some cool rocks back out of the Pit with you.

@Strawberry.Wyne

@Ari_Thylascene
Image While venturing into the Pit, you find yourself a mud bath! Haha ew, go shower stinky. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@aftonbuilt

@Boa beloved
Image While venturing into the Pit, you find yourself a mud bath! Haha ew, go shower stinky.

@maplemaiden
Image Oh you're one of those people. The Foreman judges you as you hike some cool rocks back out of the Pit with you. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@hamkid

@cynicat

@Riley โ™ฅ
Image WOWIE!! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just earth worm jim. Don't mind him. Oh hey that rhymes.

@Transparent Cow!
Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a weird fossil... Uhm. Hmm. Wonder what that is?

@TheMamba

@smokycandle
The Foreman had warned you it got dark down here... you didn't think he meant this dark. You're about to turn to leave when you run headlong into another werm! They look a bit afraid. Maybe you should hold their hand and head back to the surface, yeah? (ID #6953)

@Exitium

@Umi <3

@casmeow
Image Wow cool! A discarded lantern! Surely this doesn't bode badly for whoever was originally using it! Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@blizzard180
Image Oh pog! Some sick new Cave Goggles! Surely the werm that dropped these won't mind you taking them... Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Omiyage

@snailshoes

@dollopofblue

@dragoness129

Image YIPEEE! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just a gummy worm. Hey did it just blink at you?

@onion
Image Wow cool! A discarded lantern! Surely this doesn't bode badly for whoever was originally using it! Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@NeonFoxPaw

@Ucanthandleme
Image YIPEEE! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just a gummy worm. Hey did it just blink at you?
Image Oh pog! Some sick new Cave Goggles! Surely the werm that dropped these won't mind you taking them...

@hoof.

The Foreman had warned you it got dark down here... you didn't think he meant this dark. You're about to turn to leave when you run headlong into another werm! They look a bit afraid. Maybe you should hold their hand and head back to the surface, yeah? (ID #6963)

@ConfusedKing

@Mossclaw3706
Image Wow cool! A discarded lantern! Surely this doesn't bode badly for whoever was originally using it!

@ZAW526
Image WOWIE!! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just earth worm jim. Don't mind him. Oh hey that rhymes. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@persontea
Image Oh pog! Some sick new Cave Goggles! Surely the werm that dropped these won't mind you taking them...

@slinky3000

@redtruck

@_mirage_
Image WOWZA! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just a worm. Or is that a caterpillar... Hmm. It's a wormapillar! Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@RiverDream

@sniffs
Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a gleaming red gem! Mmm tastes like-- oh yuck ew tastes yucky. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@BARBOSSA

@folie a deux

@Canis.
Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a gleaming red gem! Mmm tastes like-- oh yuck ew tastes yucky. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Polluux.

@AutumnChowsky

@HEXORCISM

@EtaryaFae
Image WOWIE!! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just earth worm jim. Don't mind him. Oh hey that rhymes. Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a weird fossil... Uhm. Hmm. Wonder what that is?

@Apollione
Image Oh pog! Some sick new Cave Goggles! Surely the werm that dropped these won't mind you taking them... Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@rainsprout

@crabodile
Image Oh pog! Some sick new Cave Goggles! Surely the werm that dropped these won't mind you taking them... Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Ziggy Stardust

@Nova-Moshi

@Dibabeebees

@PinkAngel

@neurobotz

@CountingCrows

@zoinks
You're chipping away at stone and dirt, thinking about how this is kind of free labor for the Foreman, when suddenly you break through the wall-- only to meet eye to eye with another werm who was digging the opposite way. Oh... weird. You'd think either of you would have noticed that. Oh well! Time's up. Back to the surface. (ID #6973)

@ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘
Image WOWZA! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just a worm. Or is that a caterpillar... Hmm. It's a wormapillar! Oh!! you also managed to return with 3 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Eevee55

@jpano96
Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a shiny blue gem! Mmm tastes like dish soap! Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@JoyfulRam

@Westsparrow
Image YIPEEE! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just a gummy worm. Hey did it just blink at you? Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

Image Oh you're one of those people. The Foreman judges you as you hike some cool rocks back out of the Pit with you.

@Lunexiii

@ylesia

@internetbug

@glowbringer

@BABE0FTHEABYSS
Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a shiny blue gem! Mmm tastes like dish soap! Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Layamell

@echo into void
While you happily dig around in the mud and dirt, you come across another werm! They look a little bit lost... maybe it's best you took them home (ID #6966)

@Vennycat

@Piine
Image While venturing into the Pit, you find yourself a mud bath! Haha ew, go shower stinky. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@DrBubby
โ €

ceasefire now!
until we are all free, none of us are free
liberation, freedom and return for palestine!
dogtreat
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogtreat » Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:00 pm

โ–…โ–„โ–ƒโ–‚โ–โ–โ– ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐“ โ–โ–โ–โ–‚โ–ƒโ–„โ–…

Day 1 Results / Part 2
Please let me know if there are any mistakes!

@mrrp

@Magpies

You're chipping away at stone and dirt, thinking about how this is kind of free labor for the Foreman, when suddenly you break through the wall-- only to meet eye to eye with another werm who was digging the opposite way. Oh... weird. You'd think either of you would have noticed that. Oh well! Time's up. Back to the surface. (ID #6971)

@bug

@daily

@Shadowangelw

@Linsang
While you happily dig around in the mud and dirt, you come across another werm! They look a little bit lost... maybe it's best you took them home (ID #6977)

@splider

@EyeOfVoid

@BananaSnake

@Lemon Tea Rain

@Leek.dot
Image WOWZA! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just a worm. Or is that a caterpillar... Hmm. It's a wormapillar! Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Music_Lover

@kae!! (I'm sure if you wanted extra rolls, please ping me in discord #skipped forms if you did!)

@Orien
Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a shiny blue gem! Mmm tastes like dish soap! Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@ApocalypseAxolotl

@cyan cat

@Zanhhh
Image WOW! It's a ! It's... Ah... it's just an earth worm... Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@.henloimmabirb.
Image Wow cool! A discarded lantern! Surely this doesn't bode badly for whoever was originally using it! Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@SpiritWish
Image Oh you're one of those people. The Foreman judges you as you hike some cool rocks back out of the Pit with you. Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@EatingTuna

@SnazzyGator

@Octavius.O

@Pandora!

@Exyw

The Foreman had warned you it got dark down here... you didn't think he meant this dark. You're about to turn to leave when you run headlong into another werm! They look a bit afraid. Maybe you should hold their hand and head back to the surface, yeah? (ID #6954)

Image WOW! It's a ! It's... Ah... it's just an earth worm... Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@AlatusNemeseos

@Magnaskies

@TheBrokenRobot

@niveiru

@shortstop
You're chipping away at stone and dirt, thinking about how this is kind of free labor for the Foreman, when suddenly you break through the wall-- only to meet eye to eye with another werm who was digging the opposite way. Oh... weird. You'd think either of you would have noticed that. Oh well! Time's up. Back to the surface. (ID #6974)

@amourmeru

@glittermintfurry
Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a shiny blue gem! Mmm tastes like dish soap! Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Nopal

@sev.en

@ob0321drxzx

@BethRAWR

@Reki.

@Yetaet

@PaperFriend

@KingRay

@Aundonia

@werepickle

@Kitsune.

@hjarta

@Pinkie Cooper

@cribunni

@flicka

@FadeV
Image WOWIE!! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just earth worm jim. Don't mind him. Oh hey that rhymes. Oh!! you also managed to return with 3 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@zoidburgers

@Scourgebane

@cinerious

@byebyelena

@halfwaytherefore

@Glisten_30
Sorry! Your account is too young to participate in this event. This ride is for those 2 months or older.

@selasphorys

@pepsii
Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a gleaming red gem! Mmm tastes like-- oh yuck ew tastes yucky. Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@mosh pit

@SoggyPeach (where is ur ID soggy...)

@11ghosty11

@AliceMorte

@almondkitty

@nu-metal

@Azphen (hi :])
Image WOWZA! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just a worm. Or is that a caterpillar... Hmm. It's a wormapillar! Oh!! you also managed to return with 3 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@zoebeanzz

@Owl-Paints

@snipsnops

@YeeYeeRavioli

@Little Fish

@Lycancore
You're chipping away at stone and dirt, thinking about how this is kind of free labor for the Foreman, when suddenly you break through the wall-- only to meet eye to eye with another werm who was digging the opposite way. Oh... weird. You'd think either of you would have noticed that. Oh well! Time's up. Back to the surface. (ID #6955)

@annie15970

@BPlusSupernova (omg thats my design)

@EeeeeeejDoge

@CaeBabyBear
Image YIPEEE! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just a gummy worm. Hey did it just blink at you? Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@NurseMikan

@Dartist (I've let it slide this time but next time please include your Username + ID!)

@snaa-zzy

@appleschloss

@Ghost_Support

@Asternaut
Image WOW! It's a ! It's... Ah... it's just an earth worm... Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Verenacafern

@GoldieDoggy
Image WOW! It's a ! It's... Ah... it's just an earth worm... Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

Image Guess what you've got? That's right. You've got a jar of dirt. You've got a jar of dirt~ You've got a-- Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Zaffre7

@simplydriftingalong

@gnosiphobia
Image Guess what you've got? That's right. You've got a jar of dirt. You've got a jar of dirt~ You've got a-- Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Catsplat18

@mallowpop

@zatty
โ €

ceasefire now!
until we are all free, none of us are free
liberation, freedom and return for palestine!
dogtreat
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dilemmaly » Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:57 pm

Spelunking Time

Username + ID: dilemmaly +977932
Werm Sent Spelunking: Image Hank #2876
Extra: Thank you!

PitDay2
ImageImageImage

She/Her || Adult
dilemmaly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fawn_Pelt » Sun Oct 08, 2023 1:15 pm

Spelunking Time

Username + ID: Fawn_Pelt + 959768
Werm Sent Spelunking: Image #3187
Extra: ^^

PitDay2
Fawn_Pelt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikachuTori25 » Sun Oct 08, 2023 1:34 pm

Spelunking Time

Username + ID: PikachuTori25 - 47866
Werm Sent Spelunking:
Extra: Dig, Dig a tunnel,,,,,

PitDay2
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ™š โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Riza Hawkeye Simp
Icon by lambcurl
Riza Hawkeye Sprite Source
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
PikachuTori25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FathomThis » Sun Oct 08, 2023 1:40 pm

Spelunking Time

Username + ID: FathomThis #1065954:
Werm Sent Spelunking: Image
Amount of Times I've Entered the Pit: 1
Link to Last Entry: Forum/viewtopic.php?p=143114472#p143114472

PitDay1
FathomThis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐Ÿ“€Wermz Hallow-Realm๐Ÿ“€ The Pit | [Open]

Postby Magnaskies » Sun Oct 08, 2023 1:44 pm

Spelunking Time

Username + ID: Magnaskies + 516004
Werm Sent Spelunking: Image Wolfram #6632
Amount of Times I've Entered the Pit: 2
Link to Last Entry: x
Extra: n/a

PitDay2
Last edited by Magnaskies on Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Indefinite hiatus, I'm sorry!
Magnaskies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me