Seraphillon Readoption Centre

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Seraphillon Readoption Centre

Postby ophanimera » Sat Aug 12, 2023 5:31 am

Welcome to the Readoption Center

Here, you may apply for Seraphillons that are up for readoption. Please note, we will never repossess your adopts for any reason and all Phis here have been given up voluntarily by the former owners. Art does not necessarily have to be surrendered with the adopt but it will not count towards the character’s value unless it is given to the new owner.

Please note you are responsible for judging any competitions you offer a Seraphillon up for readoption for, unless you have preemptively contacted Seraphillon Staff and requested for us to host the competition on your behalf. You may not offer any runner-up Seraphillons for your readoptions.

By submitting a Phi for readoption, you understand this is a non-reversible decision and you forfeit all rights of character ownership once submitting this form. Please include the submission form when posting here if you agree with these terms.

This thread is also only for free readoptions. You must conduct all your sales & trades elsewhere. We offer a discord channel for verified members for this purpose titled #seraphillon-market. If enough interest is given, I’ll set up a trades market ChickenSmoothie thread.

PM this form to staff if you wish to have Staff host your competition:
Code: Select all
cs profile id:
link to seraphillon ML or MYO page on chickensmoothie:
what do you want this competition to be? (raffle, naming, art, writing, impress me, etc.)
when should this competition end:
link to any art owned of the seraphillon being given away:

please understand this is a non-reversible decision and you forfeit all rights of character ownership once submitting this form. please type “I agree.” if you agree with these terms.

Please use this form if you intend on hosting your own competition on this thread. Replace contents in parenthesis with your own writing.
Code: Select all
[img](insert seraphillon .png medium size oekaki image here)[/img]

I would like to readopt this Seraphillon!
The competition will be (describe what kind of competition).

This readoption will end on (date and time OR after x number of completed entries, etc).
Linked are the following art pieces I intend to give away with this character:
[url]x[/url], [url]x[/url]
ophanimera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me