Cozies ✸ Festival of Life

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Cozies ✸ Festival of Life (upd8 pg. 14)

Postby BPlusSupernova » Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:47 am

Claiming my Sand Dollars!
Username + ID: BPlusSupernova ★ 1034205
Date: July 18th
Amount I'm claiming: 10
Total amount I have: 10

I wish I may, I wish I might...
Balance before and after: 10 - 1 = 9
Extra:
Codeword: FOLSDK

🚂I Like Trains!🚂
Date: 7/18

I wanna toss a ping-pong ball!
Username +ID: BPlusSupernova ★ 1034205
Balance Before: 9
Balance After: 7
Extra: ★ x2 Attempts! ★
Code: Fishbowls

I want to spin the wheel!
Date: 07/18
Codeword: snacktime

User + Id BPlusSupernova ★ 1034205
Playing Cozie
Acre ★ He/Him
Amount of Sand dollars before and after 7 - 2 = 5
Codeword: Popping balloons!!
★ x2 Darts ★

Pitstop
★ 5 ★
BPlusSupernova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catsplat18 » Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:17 am

Username + ID: Catsplat18 + 709602

Balance before and after: 10 --> 9
Extra:

🚂I Like Trains!🚂

Username +ID: Catsplat18 + 709602
Extra: two plays

User + Id Catsplat18 + 709602
Playing Cozie Image
Amount of Sand dollars before and after 7 --> 5
reload to see a new adopt from
my uma storage xx

never forget
summer 2018
she/they|| bi/pan/queer
♥️ reptiles, birds, arthropods ♥️ my carrd ♥️
♥️ occasional adopts ♥️ my CS collection goals ♥️
Catsplat18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hjarta » Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:40 am

Username + ID: hjarta 1006790

Balance before and after: 10 -> 9
Extra:

🚂I Like Trains!🚂

Username +ID: hjarta 1006790
Extra: playing 2 times

User + Id hjarta 1006790
Playing Cozie Image
Amount of Sand dollars before and after 7 -> 5
do your daily clicks

FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, PALESTINE WILL BE FREE
resistance is justified when people are occupied
IN OUR MILLIONS IN OUR BILLIONS, WE ARE ALL PALESTINIAN
hjarta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mallowpop » Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:58 am

Username + ID: mallowpop + 931555

Extra:

🚂I Like Trains!🚂

Username +ID: mallowpop + 931555
Extra: playing 2 times

User + Id mallowpop + 931555
Playing Cozie (sherbertie, my beloved!!)
Amount of Sand dollars before and after 7 -> 5
💗 wrote:ImageImage
hi, i'm moss! ilysm
i'm socially anxious, but
do feel free to pm me!
sweetensxartfartxth
discord: moss#1004

ImageImage
ImageImage
mallowpop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snek723 » Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:53 am

Username + ID: Snek723 1029502

Username + ID: Snek723 1029502
Extra: my cat jumped on my laptop while i was writing this LOL
ImageImage Image
Snek723

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sand Dollar Karma ✸ Day One

Postby littleminicooper » Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:00 pm

Eikko stands next to you, patting his paws in the sand. "I am so so so excited to see what Niorun finds for you!"

Please do not forget to add you user id next to your username in the Sand Dollar Karma form! If a part of the form is missing it will result in your form being skipped.

appleschloss 42156
Image Le epic win. Niorun swims out of the water with awesum new glassez for u. Even the sun seems thrilled!

Lilbit + 953590
Image Score!!! Niorun washes up with 10 whole Sand Dollars for you! Can you feel their hearts beat?

redpandasareLIFE / 804027
Image After throwing in your Sand Dollar, Niorun jumps gracefully out of the water with a Seashell necklace for you! You're gonna be fashion famous now!

SpiritWish 799107
Image To your surprise, Niorun surfaces the water and begins floating out with large bubbles carrying them! Better catch your flight.

Strawberry.Wyne | 343363
Image Niorun drops a net-full of Sand Dollars for you. After counting, it seems like you acquired a whopping 25! Don't let it all get away!

Westsparrow 951487
Image You see Niorun re-surface very quickly and looks incredibly distressed. A crab has sat on their head, and they look to you, hopeful. "Can you get this thing off of me??.."

Nova-Moshi + 869497
Image You see Niorun re-surface very quickly and looks incredibly distressed. A crab has sat on their head, and they look to you, hopeful. "Can you get this thing off of me??.."

mirage 1015593
Image Niorun steps into the water and watches closely as they see the water in front of them begins bubbling. A crab appears, and Niorun looks as if they're about to keep walking in, defeated. Another crab appears, and another... Niorun slowly turns to you, worried. "Do I have to go in there...?"

Cherryfreeze -530242
Image Score!!! Niorun washes up with 10 whole Sand Dollars for you! Can you feel their hearts beat?

Henry 152222
Image You're waiting patiently for your karma when a perfectly normal-sized beach ball shoots out of the water! "Would you pass it to me?" Niorun waves at you, and you two spend a few minutes playing with the ball before taking your reward with you.

cinerious 242408
Image Le epic win. Niorun swims out of the water with awesum new glassez for u. Even the sun seems thrilled!

reshihall + 1029503
Image "CRITTER, look! I found a friend in the water all alone! Do you want to participate in the festivities with them? Nobody deserves to celebrate alone..." (made by littleminicooper!)

Crumchii + 889014
Image You're waiting patiently for your karma when a perfectly normal-sized beach ball shoots out of the water! "Would you pass it to me?" Niorun waves at you, and you two spend a few minutes playing with the ball before taking your reward with you.

Asternaut 354100
Image Niorun steps into the water and watches closely as they see the water in front of them begins bubbling. A crab appears, and Niorun looks as if they're about to keep walking in, defeated. Another crab appears, and another... Niorun slowly turns to you, worried. "Do I have to go in there...?"

Len 293548

wafflefalaffle 934946
Image In exchange for your Sand Dollar, Niorun decides it's best to give you a run-down on swimming safely. How do you not know how to swim safely on an island?

DreamyNocturne - 801290
Image To your surprise, Niorun surfaces the water and begins floating out with large bubbles carrying them! Better catch your flight.

splider + 1037110
Image In exchange for your Sand Dollar, Niorun decides it's best to give you a run-down on swimming safely. How do you not know how to swim safely on an island?

Dogboss123 + 844044

icarus- 989995
Image Niorun drops a net-full of Sand Dollars for you. After counting, it seems like you acquired a whopping 25! Don't let it all get away!

CaeBabyBear + 1010536

fabled_ + 275307

LaceWhiskey + 396381
Image While you are waiting for Niorun to return with a gift for your Sand Dollar, you get distracted with an abandoned bucket and shovel. You, instead, decide to make a sandcastle! Niorun looks around in confusion when you are nowhere to be found.

yutashu 1013777

Greyfire 375912

Exitium + 626371

jpano96 + 250999
Image After throwing in your Sand Dollar, Niorun jumps gracefully out of the water with a Seashell necklace for you! You're gonna be fashion famous now!

Neku + 4361

LittleMiniCooper 734624
Image Upon tossing in a Sand Dollar into the ocean, Niorun washes ashore with 5 Sand Dollars for you! You lose some, you win some!

Aizaka + 995625

neurobotz + 1033918
Image While you are waiting for Niorun to return with a gift for your Sand Dollar, you get distracted with an abandoned bucket and shovel. You, instead, decide to make a sandcastle! Niorun looks around in confusion when you are nowhere to be found.

Omiyage 1019775

crabodile + 717739

casmeow + 950631

Ziggy Stardust + 209648

undead 388426

Skipena + 1064442

AlatusNemeseos + 1019891

DrBubby + 71820

dragoness129 + 3218

JoyfulRam+423309

Eevee55 + 1033286

FathomThis #1065954

BrotherHood + 946257

SoggyPeach 65195

kurokishi | 936362
Image Upon tossing in a Sand Dollar into the ocean, Niorun washes ashore with 5 Sand Dollars for you! You lose some, you win some!

AbandonedRain 376600

Cynicat + 932465

lilymouse385 ~ 698034

grimjp 355849

simplydriftingalong 284281

Kitsune-no-Suzu 610801

daily + 815975

literal.swag. + 1047454

Smokycandle 795583

Mastergirl7 + 818809

•seven•988363

Booberry Smoothie 1002753

GrumpyQueenie #976898
Image Upon tossing in a Sand Dollar into the ocean, Niorun washes ashore with 5 Sand Dollars for you! You lose some, you win some

glowbringer + 1031711

Boa beloved 1054175

almond.milk + 875153

nio 144488

Exyw + 686906

shortstop + 201714

Orien 1046041

Music_Lover + 135845

Reki. 758592

symbiotic 562760

LatteKitten 733832

Zigzagoon 97981

LittleMaple+967464

BABE0FTHEABYSS + 578622

Lycancore 641599

halfwaytherefore 1049095

EtaryaFae 664726

Kittyuwu88 + 1059930

KiraKilla 1017143

ghostie, + 646389

Shenanergans | 18898

kemichan + 1042449

BPlusSupernova ★ 1034205

Catsplat18 + 709602

hjarta 1006790

mallowpop + 931555

Snek723 1029502

pepsii#8972
Image "CRITTER, look! I found a friend in the water all alone! Do you want to participate in the festivities with them? Nobody deserves to celebrate alone..." (made by littleminicooper!)

Last edited by littleminicooper on Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
littleminicooper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Steam Train Ride ✸ Day One

Postby Asternaut » Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:00 pm

As you hop off the train, you are followed by,,, the train?!?! Darl assures you this is ok and the trains need pals, they'd love to join your cozies!!

SoggyPeach wrote:
🚂I Like Trains!🚂
Username + ID: SoggyPeach 65195

Neku wrote:
🚂I Like Trains!🚂
Username + ID: Neku + 4361
Last edited by pepsii on Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Asternaut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Fish Bowl Toss ✸ Day One

Postby SpiritWish » Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:00 pm

Fish Bowl Results 7.18
Please remember to fill out the form completely! Next time you will be skipped <3

Appleschloss
Image You toss your ball and win...an eel?? How did that end up in the bowls?

Pepsii
Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.
Image You toss your ball and win...a MERMAID?!?!? How did they get in that small bowl?!?! (made by SpiritWish!)

Lilbit
Image You toss your ball and win...a feesh? Looks oddly un-fish-like. (made by ghostkeys!)
Image You toss your ball and win...a giant octopus plushie?! This thing is massive.

redpandasareLIFE
Image You toss your ball and manage to win...Blåhaj! You're not supposed to be here..
Image You toss your ball and win...a dolphin necklace! It's very pretty.

strawberry.wyne
You toss your ball and win...nothing. Well, that's disappointing.

westsparrow
Image You toss your ball and win...some bubbles!

Nova.Moshi
Image You toss your ball and manage to win...Blåhaj! You're not supposed to be here..

mirage
Image You toss your ball and win...a full fishbowl. Complete with a fish sticker, but no fish!

Cherryfreeze
Image You toss your ball and manage to win...a goldfish! Seems simple enough. (made by SpiritWish!)

Henry

Cinerious
Image You toss your ball and win...a full fishbowl. Complete with a fish sticker, but no fish!

Reshi

Crumchii

Asternaut

Len
Image You toss your ball and win...gills! Seems like a good start to slowly turning into a mer-cozie.

wafflefalaffle
Image You toss your ball and win.. a Betta Fish! These guys seem significantly less angry than what they're made out to be. (made by fabled_!)

DreamyNocturne

splider
Image You toss your ball and win...a fish plushie! Simple enough, right?

Dogboss123
Image You toss your ball and win.. a Betta Fish! These guys seem significantly less angry than what they're made out to be. (made by SpiritWish!)

-icarus-

CaeBabyBear
Image You toss your ball and win...gills! Seems like a good start to slowly turning into a mer-cozie.

fabled_
Image You toss your ball and win...a MERMAID?!?!? How did they get in that small bowl?!?! (made by SpiritWish!)
Image You toss your ball...and Adella hands you a coconut drink! Very tasty!

LaceWhiskey
Image You toss your ball and win...an empty fishbowl. Not sure what you'd do with this considering you have no fish.

yutashu
Image You toss your ball and win...a shark fin! Feels like it'd go good with the gills.

Greyfire

Exitium
Image You toss your ball and win.. a Betta Fish! These guys seem significantly less angry than what they're made out to be. (made by SpiritWish!)
Image You toss your ball and win...some bubbles! These seem different from the other ones!

jpano96
Image You toss your ball and win...a feesh? Looks oddly un-fish-like. (made by ghostkeys!)

Neku

littleminicooper

Aizaka

neurobotz

Omiyage
Image You toss your ball and manage to win...a goldfish! Seems simple enough. (made by SpiritWish!)

crabodile
Image You toss your ball and win...a shark fin! Feels like it'd go good with the gills.
Image You toss your ball and win...a fishbowl hat! Doesn't seem like you'd be able to breathe too well in this..

casmeow
Image You toss your ball and win...a pufferfish! It seems pretty upset though.

Ziggy Stardust

undead
Image You toss your ball and win...a fishbowl hat! Doesn't seem like you'd be able to breathe too well in this..

Skipena
Image You toss your ball and win...a pufferfish! It seems pretty upset though.

AlatusNemeseos

DrBubby
Image You toss your ball and win...a rubber ducky! Very small and versatile.

dragoness129

JoyfulRam

Eevee55

FathomThis

Brotherhood

SoggyPeach

kurokishi

AbandonedRain

Cynicat
Image You toss your ball and win...some bubbles! These seem different from the other ones!

lilymouse385
Image You toss your ball and..it bounces back to you! Guess you get to keep it.

simplydriftingalong

Kitsune-no-Suzu

daily

literal.swag

SmokyCandle

grimjp

Mastergirl7
Image You toss your ball and win...some bubbles!

seven

Booberry Smoothie

glowbringer

Boa beloved

almond.milk

nio
Image You toss your ball and win...an empty fishbowl. Not sure what you'd do with this considering you have no fish.

Exyw

shortstop

Orien

Music_Lover

Reki.

symbiotic

LatteKitten

Zigzagoon

LittleMaple

BABE0FTHEABYSS

Lycancore

halfwaytherefore

EtaryaFae

Kittyuwu88

KiraKilla

ghostie,

Shenanergans

kemichan

BPlusSupernova

Catsplat18

hjarta

mallowpop

Melsride

archietime

Last edited by pepsii on Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
SpiritWish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Snack Shack ✸ Day One

Postby Neku » Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:00 pm

appleschloss wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
The wheel lands on the spot for Sand Dollars!
You win 6 Image
Don't spend it all in one place. Or do! Follow your dreams.

Lilbit wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
The wheel lands on the spot for Double Snacks!
You win a Plain Funnelcake!
You also win a Corndog with Fixings!
Are you sure you're gonna be able to carry all that?

redpandasareLIFE wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
The wheel lands on the spot for Jack Pot!
You win 25 Image and a Corndog with Fixings!
Wow, how lucky are you?

SpiritWish wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 5 Image

Strawberry.Wyne wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Mitarashi Dango!
You also win a Blueberry Funnelcake!

Westsparrow wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Cherry Funnelcake with Whip!
You also win a Candy Apple!

_mirage_ wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
The wheel lands on the spot for Snack Time!
You win a Red Chocolate Apple with Icing!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Cherryfreeze wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Red Toffee Apple with Peanuts!
You also win a Plain Funnelcake!

Henry wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 13 Image

cinerious wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Green Chocolate Apple with Peanuts!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

reshihall wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 11 Image

Crumchii wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Blueberry Funnelcake with Whip!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Asternaut wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 8 Image

Len wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Yellow Cotton Candy!
You also win a Corndog with Fixings!

wafflefalaffle wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Corndog with Ketchup!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

DreamyNocturne wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Green Toffee Apple with Peanuts!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

splider wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 25 Image and a Hawaiian Pizza!
Wow, how lucky are you?

Dogboss123 wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Takoyaki!
You also win a Pink Cotton Candy!

-icarus- wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Pepperoni Pizza!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

CaeBabyBear wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Green Cotton Candy!
You also win a Hanami Dango!

fabled_ wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You also win a Chocolate Dipped Cheesecake!

LaceWhiskey wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 19 Image

yutashu wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Deluxe Pizza!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Greyfire wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 16 Image

Exitium wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Red Chocolate Apple with Peanuts!
You also win a Takoyaki!

jpano96 wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Green Toffee Apple!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Neku wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Funnelcake with Powdered Sugar!

LittleMiniCooper wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 25 Image and a Red Toffee Apple!
Wow, how lucky are you?

Aizaka wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Kusa Dango!
You also win a Mitarashi Dango!

Omiyage wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Pepperoni Pizza!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

crabodile wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Green Chocolate Apple with Icing!
You also win a Deluxe Pizza!

neurobotz wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Candy Apple!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Ziggy Stardust wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Cheese Pizza!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

undead wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Red White Chocolate Apple!
You also win a Deluxe Pizza!

Skipena wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 11 Image

AlatusNemeseos wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Hawaiian Pizza!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

DrBubby wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Red Toffee Apple!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

dragoness129 wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Purple Cotton Candy!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

JoyfulRam wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Corndog with Fixings!

Eevee55 wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Red Chocolate Apple!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

FathomThis wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Takoyaki!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

BrotherHood wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 25 Image and a Blue Cotton Candy!
Wow, how lucky are you?

SoggyPeach wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

kurokishi wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Candy Apple!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

AbandonedRain wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Cynicat wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Kusa Dango!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

lilymouse385 wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Blue Cotton Candy!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

simplydriftingalong wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 18 Image

Kitsune-no-Suzu wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Plain Corndog!
You also win a Candy Apple!

daily wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Red White Chocolate Apple!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

literal.swag. wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Purple Cotton Candy!
You also win a Red Toffee Apple with Peanuts!

Smokycandle wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You also win a Hawaiian Pizza!

grimjp wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 25 Image and a Green White Chocolate Apple!
Wow, how lucky are you?

Mastergirl7 wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Booberry Smoothie wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 15 Image

glowbringer wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Boa beloved wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

almond.milk wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 25 Image and a Funnelcake with Powdered Sugar!
Wow, how lucky are you?

nio wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Deluxe Pizza!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Exyw wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

shortstop wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 18 Image

Orien wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Cherry Funnelcake with Whip!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Music_Lover wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Hawaiian Pizza!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Reki. wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 20 Image

symbiotic wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Red Toffee Apple!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

LittleMaple wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

halfwaytherefore wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Blueberry Funnelcake!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

EtaryaFae wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Nova-Moshi wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You also win a Chocolate Dipped Cheesecake!

Melsride wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Deluxe Pizza!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

LatteKitten wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Blue Cotton Candy!
You also win a Cherry Funnelcake!

Zigzagoon wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 13 Image

BABE0FTHEABYSS wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Cheese Pizza!
You also win a Corndog with Ketchup!

Lycancore wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Red Chocolate Apple with Icing!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Kittyuwu88 wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 8 Image

KiraKilla wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Kusa Dango!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

ghostie, wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 25 Image and a Pepperoni Pizza!
Wow, how lucky are you?

Shenanergan wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Cherry Funnelcake!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

kemichan wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Corndog with Ketchup!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

BPlusSupernova wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 17 Image

Catsplat18 wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Takoyaki!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

hjarta wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

mallowpop wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

casmeow wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Pink Cotton Candy!
Enjoy your tasty treat.
Last edited by pepsii on Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Neku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Balloon Poppin' ✸ Day One

Postby LatteKitten » Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:01 pm

Image Splattter half watches half plays games on his phone while you raise your dart, take aim and let it fly it strikes a Balloon.

appleschloss 42156
He leans over to look at you "you won Image Sanddollars x8"
your second dart hits another balloon, he laughs "look like you struck a red paint filled one!" Image

pepsii#8972
He leans over to look at you "you won Image Sanddollars x5"
your second dart hits another balloon, he watches you chase after a balloon that had gotten away luckily you caught it he ties a string to it so it doesn't take off again. Image

Lilbit + 953590
your second dart hits another balloon, he laughs "look like you struck a Blue paint filled one!" Image

redpandasareLIFE / 804027
He leans over to look at you "What luck! on the first dart you hit a blue paint filled one"Image
your second dart hits another balloon,"you won Image Sanddollars x8"

SpiritWish 799107
He leans over to look at you "oh?? Whats this that's not a balloon but a cozie?"Image
your second dart hits another balloon,"you won Image Sanddollars x7"

Strawberry.Wyne | 343363
He leans over to look at you "What luck! on the first dart you hit a Green paint filled one"Image
your second dart hits another balloon,"you won Image Sanddollars x3"

Westsparrow 951487
He leans over to look at you "you won Image Sanddollars x6"
your second dart hits another balloon, he watches you chase after a balloon that had gotten away luckily you caught it he ties a string to it so it doesn't take off again. Image

Nova-Moshi + 869497
He leans over to look at you "you won Image Sanddollars x4"

_mirage_1015593
He leans over to look at you "oh?? Whats this that's not a balloon but a cozie?"Image
your second dart hits another balloon,"you won Image Sanddollars x9"

Cherryfreeze -530242
He leans over to look at you "What luck! on the first dart you hit a pink paint filled one"Image
your second dart hits another balloon,"you won Image Sanddollars x9"

Henry 152222
He leans over to look at you "you won Image Sanddollars x3"
your second dart hits another balloon,He leans over to look at you "oh?? Whats this that's not a balloon but a cozie?"Image

cinerious 242408
He leans over to look at you "you won Image Sanddollars x10"
your second dart hits another balloon,He leans over to look at you "oh?? Whats this that's not a balloon but a cozie?"Image

reshihall + 1029503

Crumchii + 889014
He leans over to look at you "What luck! on the first dart you hit a yellow paint filled one"Image
your second dart hits another balloon,"you won Image Sanddollars x8"

Len 293548
He leans over to look at you "What luck! on the first dart you hit a purple paint filled one"Image
your second dart hits another balloon,"you won Image Sanddollars x10"
He raises an eyebrow and stares at the object that had popped out of the balloon, after accidently strikeing two balloons with one dart, "is that, a orca?? Well I guess you get to keep it" Image

wafflefalaffle 934946

DreamyNocturne - 801290

splider + 1037110
He watches you chase after a balloon that had gotten away luckily you caught it he ties a string to it so it doesn't take off again. Image

Dogboss123 + 844044

-icarus- 989995
He leans over to look at you "What luck! on the first dart you hit a pink paint filled one"Image
"you won Image Sanddollars x5"

CaeBabyBear +1010536

fabled_ + 275307

Whiskey + 396381
He leans over to look at you "oh?? Whats this that's not a balloon but a cozie?"

yutashu 1013777

Greyfire 375912

Exitium + 626371
"What luck! on the first dart you hit a blue paint filled one "Image

jpano96 + 250999

Neku + 4361
"What luck! on the first dart you hit a yellow paint filled one"Image

LittleMiniCooper 734624

Aizaka + 995625
"What luck! on the first dart you hit a pink paint filled one"Image

Omiyage 1019775
He leans over to look at you "you won Image Sanddollars x9"

crabodile + 717739
"oh?? Whats this that's not a balloon but a cozie?"Image

casmeow + 950631
He leans over to look at you "you won Image Sanddollars x7"

neurobotz + 1033918

Ziggy Stardust + 209648

undead 388426

Skipena + 1064442

AlatusNemeseos + 1019891

DrBubby + 71820
"What luck! on the first dart you hit a purple paint filled one"Image

dragoness129 + 3218

JoyfulRam+423309

Eevee55 + 1033286

FathomThis #1065954
"What luck! on the first dart you hit a yellow paint filled one"Image

BrotherHood + 946257

SoggyPeach 65195
your sdogecond dart hits another balloon, he watches you chase after a balloon that had gotten away luckily you caught it he ties a string to it so it doesn't take off again. Image

kurokishi | 936362
"What luck! on the first dart you hit a Green paint filled one"Image

AbandonedRain 376600
your sdogecond dart hits another balloon, he watches you chase after a balloon that had gotten away luckily you caught it he ties a string to it so it doesn't take off again. Image

Cynicat + 932465

lilymouse385 ~ 698034

simplydriftingalong + 284281
your second dart hits another balloon, he watches you chase after a balloon that had gotten away luckily you caught it he ties a string to it so it doesn't take off again. Imagedog

Kitsune-no-Suzu 610801

daily + 815975

literal.swag. + 1047454

Smokycandle #795583

grimjp 355849

Mastergirl7 + 818809

•seven•988363
your second dart hits another balloon, he watches you chase after a balloon that had gotten away luckily you caught it he ties a string to it so it doesn't take off again. Imagedog

Booberry Smoothie 1002753

glowbringer + 1031711

Boa beloved 1054175
"What luck! on the first dart you hit a blue paint filled one"Image

almond.milk + 875153

nio 144488

Exyw + 686906

shortstop + 201714

Orien 1046041

Music_Lover + 135845

Reki. 758592

symbiotic 562760
"What luck! on the first dart you hit a Green paint filled one"Image

Zigzagoon 97981

LittleMaple +967464

BABE0FTHEABYSS + 578622

halfwaytherefore 1049095

EtaryaFae 664726
He leans over to look at you "you won Image Sanddollars x4

Kittyuwu88 + 1059930

KiraKilla 1017143

ghostie, + 646389

Shenanergans | 18898

kemichan + 1042449

BPlusSupernova ★ 1034205

Catsplat18 + 709602

hjarta 1006790

mallowpop + 931555

archietime + 1013069

Melsride + 932041
Last edited by LatteKitten on Thu Jul 20, 2023 7:25 am, edited 4 times in total.
LatteKitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me