✽| persephelines |✽ Staff Applications

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

✽| persephelines |✽ Staff Applications

Postby wonkypear » Mon May 29, 2023 2:35 pm

✽ 𝒮𝒯𝒜𝐹𝐹 𝒜𝒫𝒫𝐿𝐼𝒞𝒜𝒯𝐼𝒪𝒩𝒮 ✽

𝑅𝓊𝓁𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑅𝑒𝓆𝓊𝒾𝓇𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈

○ Must be 16+ / Non-COPPA to apply
○ Applicants must have a Discord account in order to join the Persephelines' Discord server (wip). This will be used for communication between staff members
○ Users should have a respectable history both on and off Chicken Smoothie and in other UMAs
○ Artists must make at least one litter of 4+ Persephelines every month
○ Guest Artists must make at least one litter of 3+ Persephelines every other month
○ Applications can be submitted in this thread or be DM'd to me if that is more comfortable

𝒮𝓉𝒶𝒻𝒻 𝒫𝑒𝓇𝓀𝓈

○ Every staff member will be able to create their own Persepheline* (see details at the bottom of this post)
○ Each month, every staff member will receive 100x seed packets
○ 20% off items in The Market

POSITION OPENINGS

Artist = open
Guest Artist = open
Item Artist = closed
Moderator = not yet

---- ✽ 𝔸ℝ𝕋𝕀𝕊𝕋 ✽ ----

Applications are: open/closed

○ As mentioned above, Artists must make at least one litter of 4+ Persephelines every month[/i]

○ [i]Please note
    : Persepheline line-work is rather rigid - there won't be much room for lineart customization when creating litters. The genetic traits listed are the genetic traits that will be used in the art. New traits won't be added anytime soon.

○ There is, however, opportunity to create unique, raffle or event Persephelines that can have more customization. For instance, a Persepheline released for Halloween might have a jack-o-lantern for a flower or a Christmas release might have an ornament. DM me if you have any ideas you're passionate about bringing to Persephelines.

○ Besides the line-work, the coloring is completely up to you! Go crazy with your creativity!

○ To submit an vaild application, you must customize two different Persephlines: a basic design and a more complex design. The images are listed below. If you're feeling ambitious, you can also create a customized 'event-like' Persepheline, but this is not required.

Basic =Image Complex =Image

Code: Select all
    Username + ID:
    Timezone:
    Pronouns:
    Have you made pixel art? If so, how long?:
    Why do you want to be an Artist for Persephelines?:
    Previous Experience (optional)?:
    Themes Ideas & Inspirations?:
    What is your approximate bandwidth? (availability,time,etc):

Basic Persepheline Example -

Complex Persepheline Example -

---- ✽ 𝔾𝕌𝔼𝕊𝕋 𝔸ℝ𝕋𝕀𝕊𝕋 ✽ ----

○ As mentioned above, Guest Artists must make at least one litter of 3+ Persephelines every other month

Please note: Persepheline line-work is rather rigid - there won't be much room for lineart customization when creating litters. The genetic traits listed are the genetic traits that will be used in the art. New traits won't be added anytime soon.

○ There is, however, opportunity to create unique, raffle or event Persephelines that can have more customization. For instance, a Persepheline released for Halloween might have a jack-o-lantern for a flower or a Christmas release might have an ornament. DM me if you have any ideas you're passionate about bringing to Persephelines.

○ Besides the line-work, the coloring is completely up to you! Go crazy with your creativity!

○ To submit an vaild application, you must customize two different Persephlines: a basic design and a more complex design. The images are listed below. If you're feeling ambitious, you can also create a customized 'event-like' Persepheline, but this is not required.

Basic =Image Complex =Image

Code: Select all
    Username + ID:
    Timezone:
    Pronouns:
    Have you made pixel art? If so, how long?:
    Why do you want to be a Guest Artist for Persephelines?:
    Previous Experience (optional)?:
    Themes Ideas & Inspirations?:
    What is your approximate bandwidth? (availability,time,etc):

Basic Persepheline Example -

Complex Persepheline Example -

---- ✽ 𝕄𝕆𝔻𝔼ℝ𝔸𝕋𝕆ℝ ✽ ----

---- ✽ 𝕀𝕋𝔼𝕄 𝔸ℝ𝕋𝕀𝕊𝕋 ✽ ----

* Every staff member will be able to create their own Persepheline! It must have a final rarity greater then 0.4, but you can add one personalized trait (a genetic trait different than the official traits). In other words, of the three trait classes - tail, flower, and tertiary - two of those classes must be official traits while the third class can be customized to your liking. This Persepheline will be your 'Mascot' and won't count towards your Den total. If artwork isn't your strong suit, I will be more than happy to customize a Persepheline for you!

wonkypear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me