[ The Pale Planes Archive] UNDER CONSTRUCTION (Staff Only)

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

[ The Pale Planes Archive] UNDER CONSTRUCTION (Staff Only)

Postby doktor monty » Sat Dec 24, 2022 1:40 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Image Image Image Image Image

fun fact wrote:
    xxxRelicorns, despite being
    rather reclusive, have robust
    and complicated societies
    that reflect their human-like
    intelligence! Often, they
    will communicate with one
    another with a series of
    singsong calls not too
    different than an elk
    (though of course much
    quieter).
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✦xxImage
    xxxxFolktales of the relicorn have been recorded little in libraries across The Pale Planes. Stories of the small, rather unassuming woodland ponies never gathered much interest among academics, remaining only oral legends in the villages around the Ithsmian Mountains. There, they act as symbols of protection and guardianship, their likeness often being carved into doorways, or carved out of wood and hung by the window to keep the house safe from harm. Some have even claimed that simply seeing a relicorn in the wilds means that you've earned their guardianship for life.

xxxxIn truth, relicorns have only remained so unnoticed for as long as they have because of something greater- something unknown. In fact, relicorns on average have little to no magic abilities at all, and often gather in herds to protect themselves. They are quiet and tepid, acting much like a deer when in their natural habitats.

xxxx And while seeing one is unheard of, identifying a relicorn is rather easy. Possessing the aforementioned pony-like stature, with some scaling upon their stout legs and snout. These scales can be in any shape or size, rarely even appearing on other parts of the body! Relicorns also have what most call "runes" upon their coats (often shaped like stars), and a singular horn upon their head. Though, the true scope of a relicorn's variation is unknown!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✦xxImage

Last edited by doktor monty on Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:14 pm, edited 13 times in total.
doktor monty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ Elenmorian Dragons ] -- ARCHIVE (Staff Only)

Postby doktor monty » Sat Dec 24, 2022 1:40 pm

placeholder!!! (b ᵔ▽ᵔ)b
                ✦ { dok/stephvthey/he/any occasionally online } ✦
              Howdy! I'm on here as often as I have the energy for it, so everything might be a little delayed with me! Feel free to check out my semi/open adopts, and if you're feeling adventurous click my dragoncave eggs too- my children thank you. Have a great day <3
doktor monty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me