Cozies ✸ Fall Harvest Fest

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Cozies ✸ Fall Harvest Fest

Postby rem sleep » Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:38 pm

🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲
Username: rem sleep
3 Ingredients + Links: x1 gourds, x1 ear of corn, x1 bundle o' squash
Stick + Link: x1 stick
Candy Corn Before: 110
Candy Corn After: 108
Date: nov 24

Username: rem sleep
3 Ingredients + Links: x1 carrot, x1 parsnip, x1 cabbage
Stick + Link: x1 stick
Candy Corn Before: 108
Candy Corn After: 106

I am redeeming an achievement!
Username + id: rem sleep 224745
Achievement being redeemed: I'm at soup!
Proof (All links to posts where appropriate): here / above !
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kemichan » Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:55 pm

🍲I Want to Buy from the Soup Store!🍲
Username: kemichan
Item Name(s) & Quantities: x1 gourds , x1 onion , x1 parsnip , x1 leek , x1 broccoli
Total Cost: 5
Candy Corn Before Purchase: 116
Candy Corn After Purchase: 111

---

3 Ingredients + Links:
x1 a carrot
x1 gourds (up)
x1 onion (up)
Stick + Link:
x1 a stick with marshmallow
Candy Corn Before: 111
Candy Corn After: 109

---

3 Ingredients + Links:
x1 parsnip (up)
x1 leek (up)
x1 broccoli (up)
Stick + Link:
x1 a stick with marshmallow
Candy Corn Before: 109
Candy Corn After: 107

---

Username + id: kemichan + 1042449
Achievement being redeemed: I'm At Soup!
Proof (All links to posts where appropriate): up
˖⁺。˚⋆˙₊˚✧ ੈ‧₊˚*‧.₊˚

I go by Kemi and I
speak broken english;_;

:・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.:

Image Image
♉︎ / ♑︎ / ♐︎

˖⁺。˚⋆˙₊˚✧ ੈ‧₊˚*‧.₊˚
kemichan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MarMar_Awakening » Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:54 am

Username: MarMar_Awakening
Item Name(s) & Quantities: Onion x3, Stick x3
Total Cost: 6 candy corn
Candy Corn Before Purchase: 53
Candy Corn After Purchase: 46

Username + id: MarMar_Awakening + 1015946
Achievement being redeemed: Altruist!
Proof (All links to posts where appropriate): 6 cc (this post)
49 cc ( Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4798516&p=140193624#p140193624 )

→ MarMar_Awakening -“hi :]”

→ She/ her

→ English, portuguese, lil bit of japanese and spanish

︶꒷꒦꒷˖*༄︶꒦꒷︶꒷︶꒷꒦︶︶꒷꒦✦❜˖*ུ۪ ゚
MarMar_Awakening

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wafflefalaffle » Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:01 am

Username: wafflefalaffle
Item Name(s) & Quantities: red grapes X2, potatoes X2, Tomatoes X2, sticks X2, camp fire X1
Total Cost: 13
Candy Corn Before Purchase: 84
Candy Corn After Purchase: 71

3 Ingredients + Links: ear of corn + potatoes + tomatoes from above
Stick + Link: above
fire: regular fire
Candy Corn Before: 71
Candy Corn After: 69
Date: 11/24

3 Ingredients + Links: red grapes, potatoes, tomatoes all above
Stick + Link: above
Candy Corn Before: 69
Candy Corn After: 67
Date: 11/24
wafflefalaffle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fourd » Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:47 am

🍏 Bobbing for Apples 21/11/2022 + 22/11/2022 🍎

Omiyage wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

You dunk your head in the water and pull out 8 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

appleschloss wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Scarf. What was that doing in there?

Dogboss123 wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

You dunk your head in the water and pull out 8 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

Unilluminate wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

You dunk your head in the water and pull out 4 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

shortstop wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

You dunk your head in the water and pull out 4 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

Eevee55 wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

rem sleep wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 5 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

confetti sprinkles wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a jar of Rainbow Sprinkles. This could be useful, albiet a little weird.

eonduo wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

You dunk your head in the water and pull out 3 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

Froggg1 wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 5 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

onion wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

•trance• wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

undead wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Flower Crown. What was that doing in there?

yutashu wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 1 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

Hazel the dumb cat wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

You dunk your head in the water and pull out 9 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

Julie_PiscesGirl wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

You dunk your head in the water and pull out some Rotten Apples. Yuck.

FaerieNova wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Pumpkabat. What was that doing in there?

MarMar_Awakening wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

Glowbringer wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

You dunk your head in the water and pull out 6 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

archietime wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

You dunk your head in the water and pull out 3 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

Melsride wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

You dunk your head in the water and pull out 1 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

Zigzagoon wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

GrimJP wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

almond.milk wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

littleminicooper wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

EeeeeeejDoge wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

Music_Lover wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

You dunk your head in the water and pull out 6 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

ghostkeys wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

You dunk your head in the water and pull out 7 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

AliceMorte wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

Nova-Moshi wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

chaoticaura wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

fabled_ wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

You dunk your head in the water and pull out 7 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

Skollrous wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

Zubers wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Magic Piping Bag. This could be useful, albiet a little weird.

Westsparrow wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a PSL. What was that doing in there?

TigTigrou wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

mallowpop wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

Flicka wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

_mirage_ wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Devil Costume. What was that doing in there?

Breezeyheart wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

Asternaut wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

p e p wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a jar of Pastel Sprinkles. This could be useful, albiet a little weird.

Dartist wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

22/11/22 Below this point.

Melsride wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

komoreika wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

Unilluminate wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

You dunk your head in the water and pull out 9 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

dragoness129 wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

Westsparrow wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

Pleasing Smoke wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

Aizaka wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Safety Harness. What was that doing in there?

rem sleep wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Devil Costume. What was that doing in there?

Eevee55 wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 2 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

confetti sprinkles wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 2 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

onion wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Magic Piping Bag. This could be useful, albiet a little weird.

chaoticaura wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

•trance• wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Magic Mixing Bowl. This could be useful, albiet a little weird.

Julie_PiscesGirl wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

JoyfulRam wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Blush. What was that doing in there?

MarMar_Awakening wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

Glowbringer wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Magic Mixing Bowl. This could be useful, albiet a little weird.

Skollrous wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

Cherryfreeze wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a jar of Rainbow Sprinkles. This could be useful, albiet a little weird.

littleminicooper wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

kemichan wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

You dunk your head in the water and pull out some Soft Socks. What was that doing in there?

Zubers wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

ghostkeys wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

AliceMorte wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

undead wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a jar of Chocolate Sprinkles. This could be useful, albiet a little weird.

archietime wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

Flicka wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Scarf. What was that doing in there?

Music_Lover wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a jar of Chocolate Sprinkles. This could be useful, albiet a little weird.

Fishkin wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

kitsukami wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

You dunk your head in the water and pull out 10 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

eonduo wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

You dunk your head in the water and pull out...Horatio?!?! What are you doing in here??

Rosemoon wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

Zigzagoon wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

appleschloss wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

Asternaut wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

p e p wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

Exile wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Bouncy Spring. This could be useful, albiet a little weird.

Nova-Moshi wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a jar of Pastel Sprinkles. This could be useful, albiet a little weird.

yutashu wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

almond.milk wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

dogtreat wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

styxie wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

Dogboss123 wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Vampire Set. What was that doing in there?

Fourd wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

mallowpop wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

You dunk your head in the water and pull out 10 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

NurseMikan wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

FaerieNova wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Flower Crown. What was that doing in there?

rileyistired wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

Exitium wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

shadedk9 wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

------------------------------------------

Missed Rolls (Sorry!)

dragoness129 wrote:I Want to Bob for an Apple!

Last edited by Fourd on Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fourd || Big Gay Sheep || He/They
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image Image Image
Fourd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appleschloss » Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:56 am

Username: appleschloss
Item Name(s) & Quantities: x1 every ingredient except green grapes
Total Cost: 16 candy corn
Candy Corn Before Purchase: 60
Candy Corn After Purchase: 44

-----

Username + id: appleschloss 42156
Achievement being redeemed: Amateur Farmer
Proof (All links to posts where appropriate):
(Green grapes)

╭───────∘°°∘───────╮
sʜᴇ⋆ʜᴇʀ​​​​​​​​​​ ᴘᴀɴ⋆ᴀᴄᴇ ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ​​​​​
⋆ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ :)
╰───────°∘∘°───────╯

Image Image Image

ImageImage

Image..Image
╔⏤⏤⏤ 𝑪𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔 ⏤⏤⏤╗
Image Image
╚⏤⏤⏤ °•. ✿ .•° ⏤⏤⏤╝
appleschloss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowbringer » Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:17 am

Username: glowbringer
Item Name(s) & Quantities: ear of corn x3, carrot x3, leek x3, parsnip x3, cabbage x3, red apples x3, green apples x3, red grapes x3, green grapes x3, potatoes x3, turnips x3, onions x3, pear x3, tomatoes x3, broccoli x3, stick x17
Total Cost: 62
Candy Corn Before Purchase: 137
Candy Corn After Purchase: 75
look into the lake
shimmering like smoke

┌─────☼─────┐
lumin ★ they/them ★ adult
🖤 i l y 🖤
art shop cozies wermz
└───────────┘

ImageImage
Glowbringer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appleschloss » Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:19 am

Username: appleschloss
3 Ingredients + Links: (green grapes) (red apples) (green apples)
Stick + Link: (stick)
Candy Corn Before: 44
Candy Corn After: 42
Date: 11-24-22

----

Username + id: appleschloss 42156
Achievement being redeemed: Im At Soup
Proof (All links to posts where appropriate): (above!)

╭───────∘°°∘───────╮
sʜᴇ⋆ʜᴇʀ​​​​​​​​​​ ᴘᴀɴ⋆ᴀᴄᴇ ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ​​​​​
⋆ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ :)
╰───────°∘∘°───────╯

Image Image Image

ImageImage

Image..Image
╔⏤⏤⏤ 𝑪𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔 ⏤⏤⏤╗
Image Image
╚⏤⏤⏤ °•. ✿ .•° ⏤⏤⏤╝
appleschloss

My pets