Cozies ✸ Adventuring

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Cozies ✸ Adventuring

Postby JoyfulRam » Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:43 am

I want to explore the farm!
Username + id:JoyfulRam+423309
Cozie you are exploring with:Image Buggy!!!
Previous explore post (if applciable): n/a
(22-11-08)
ImageImageJoy/RamImageImage
she/they

cozies
moosems
sweetens
ꜱʜᴡᴀʙᴀᴅɪ - ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴏꜰ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ꜰɪɴᴇ
-ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image Image
JoyfulRam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pepsii » Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:47 am

Username + id: pep#8972
Cozie you are exploring with:
Previous explore post:
(22-11-08)

pepsii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Asternaut » Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:58 am

Username + id: Asternaut 354100
Cozie you are exploring with: Image
Previous explore post (if applciable):
(22-11-08)
ImageImage
Asternaut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [kat] » Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:32 am

Username + id: [kat]
Cozie you are exploring with: Hallow
Previous explore post (if applciable): N/A
(22-11-08)

i𝙋𝘼𝙂𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙈𝙍. 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒. 𝙈𝙍. 𝙏𝙊𝙈 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒.
───────────────────────────────────────

██ Please contact Mr. Johnson in the control tower, ██
──────────────────────────────────────
✧ 𝙏𝙊 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙈 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙁𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙏𝙊 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝙊𝙊𝙉. ✧
-─────────────────Image──────────────────-

[kat]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zealouzie » Wed Nov 09, 2022 12:02 pm

Exploring is now closed for November 8th, please wait until results are posted before posting for november 9th!

hi, im zealouzie
i like drawing silly littel creechurs
they/she/he
zealouzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fourd » Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:53 pm

🍂 Harvest Farm Adventuring Results 08/11/2022 🍂

littleminicooper wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You happened upon a delicious Ear of Corn! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take this and put it upon your person.

You've found 5 Candy Corn! Image You should probably tuck this into your bag for future use - it might come in handy...

redpandasareLIFE wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You happened upon a Bundle of Squash! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take these and put them upon your person.

You've found 3 Candy Corn! Image You should probably tuck this into your bag for future use - it might come in handy...

ghostkeys wrote:I want to explore the farm!

While wandering through the Maize Maze, you bump into a very lost looking Cozie... Wait... That's Darl's husband, Clay! You offer him directions out of the Maze and he thanks you profusely. Before heading out, he fumbles about in his pocket and pulls out an item for you as thanks...

Image A jar of Chocolate Sprinkles! Woah!

Bundled with your new item, is a small pouch of 3 Candy Corn Image from Clay! What a nice guy.

Paro wrote:I want to explore the farm!

While wandering through the fields you find an Umbrella someone dropped! Well, finders keepers, this could definitely come in handy- it's autumn after all!

You've stumbled accross 3 Candy Corn! Image You're starting to wonder if Candy Corn actually grows on farms...

yutashu wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You found a Witch's Hat! I wonder if you'll find their broom too!

Oh look! 5 Candy Corn! Image Do you think Clay is the one dropping all this Candy Corn?

Dogboss123 wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You happened upon a delicious Ear of Corn! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take this and put it upon your person.

You've found 3 Candy Corn! Image You should probably tuck this into your bag for future use - it might come in handy...

undead wrote:I want to explore the farm!

While wandering through the fields you find an Umbrella someone dropped! Well, finders keepers, this could definitely come in handy- it's autumn after all!

You've stumbled accross 3 Candy Corn! Image You're starting to wonder if Candy Corn actually grows on farms...

wafflefalaffle wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You found a... Candy Pail? Seems someone left it here...oh well, yours now!

Cherryfreeze wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You happened upon a pile of various Gourds! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take these and put them upon your person.

Nova-Moshi wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You find... An abundance of candy corn?!? Why all the way out here? Oh well.. you take the dusty looking candy with you in case you need a snack along the way.

You've stumbled accross 5 Candy Corn! Image You're starting to wonder if Candy Corn actually grows on farms...

dogtreat wrote:I want to explore the farm!

Eevee55 wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You happened upon a Bundle of Squash! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take these and put them upon your person.

Westsparrow wrote:I want to explore the farm!

Oh look! 2 Candy Corn! Image Do you think Clay is the one dropping all this Candy Corn?

chaoticaura wrote:

You happened upon a pile of various [b]Gourds!
Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take these and put them upon your person.

Zubers wrote:I want to explore the farm!

archietime wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You happened upon a pile of various Gourds! Darl's words echo in your mind. Yes, you think you will take these and put them upon your person.

You've found 4 Candy Corn! Image You should probably tuck this into your bag for future use - it might come in handy...

shadedk9 wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You've found 5 Candy Corn! Image You should probably tuck this into your bag for future use - it might come in handy...

Omiyage wrote:I want to explore the farm!

Glowbringer wrote:I want to explore the farm!

Julie_PiscesGirl wrote:I want to explore the farm!

While wandering the farm, you come accross the fence that boarders on Bob's orchard! Looks like he's picked all the fresh apples, but there are a few laying around on the ground that look... well, perhaps a little overripe. You decide to pick up some of the Rotten Apples, waste not want not! They even come with a bonus worm friend!

•trance• wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You've found 9 Candy Corn! Image You should probably tuck this into your bag for future use - it might come in handy...

hjarta wrote:I want to explore the farm!

Oh look! 3 Candy Corn! Image Do you think Clay is the one dropping all this Candy Corn?

Cyberkonstruktor wrote:I want to explore the farm!

Oh goodness, what on earth are these?! You found a pair of Terror Wings! You wonder what sort of creature these came from, and why it left them behind... and what happens if it comes back for them... Oh well! Cool wings for you!

Oh look! 3 Candy Corn! Image Do you think Clay is the one dropping all this Candy Corn?

confetti sprinkles wrote:I want to explore the farm!

Music_Lover wrote:I want to explore the farm!

Scourgebane wrote:I want to explore the farm!

While wandering the farm, you come accross the fence that boarders on Bob's orchard! Looks like he's picked all the fresh apples, but there are a few laying around on the ground that look... well, perhaps a little overripe. You decide to pick up some of the Rotten Apples, waste not want not! They even come with a bonus worm friend!

Rosemoon wrote:I want to explore the farm!

MarMar_Awakening wrote:I want to explore the farm!

dragoness129 wrote:I want to explore the farm!

Beezhivez wrote:I want to explore the farm!

Oh goodness, what on earth are these?! You found a pair of Terror Wings! You wonder what sort of creature these came from, and why it left them behind... and what happens if it comes back for them... Oh well! Cool wings for you!

Oh look! 2 Candy Corn! Image Do you think Clay is the one dropping all this Candy Corn?

JoyfulRam wrote:I want to explore the farm!

p e p wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You bumped into a lost Starbit! Starbits are cute little Cozie kiddos that are magically forever young! This kid went adventuring through the huge Maize Maze and got a bit lost, looks like it wants to stick with you on your journey!

On your way out of the fields, your new friend finds 3 Candy Corn! Image Woah, they sure have good eyes for such a little thing!

Asternaut wrote:I want to explore the farm!

[kat] wrote:I want to explore the farm!

You bumped into a lost Starbit! Starbits are cute little Cozie kiddos that are magically forever young! This kid went adventuring through the huge Maize Maze and got a bit lost, looks like it wants to stick with you on your journey!

On your way out of the fields, your new friend finds 2 Candy Corn! Image Woah, they sure have good eyes for such a little thing!
Fourd || Big Gay Sheep || He/They
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image Image Image
Fourd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fishkin » Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:05 pm

Username + id: Fishkin
Cozie you are exploring with: Image Reef
Previous explore post (if applciable): n/a
(22-11-09)
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image||Fishy||Artist|| Adult||Sig anim by me||Image
Credit
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fishkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littleminicooper » Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:06 pm

Username + id: LittleMiniCooper 734624
Cozie you are exploring with: Image shortcake!
Previous explore post (if applciable): https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4800058&start=10#p140056959
(22-11-09)
Last edited by littleminicooper on Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

She/Her│Taken
Car enthusiast│Memes
Dog lover│Roleplayer
Warrior Cats│The Selection
CoziesMystic Moths
DeviantArt©
ImageImage

In memory of Eadlyn.
Taken too soon
3/20/16--8/16/18
I miss her everyday.

littleminicooper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redpandasareLIFE » Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:07 pm

Username + id: redpandasareLIFE / 804027
Cozie you are exploring with: Zag! Image
Previous explore post (if applciable): https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=140056963#p140056963
(22-11-09)
redpandasareLIFE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostkeys » Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:08 pm

Username + id: ghostkeys 913445
Cozie you are exploring with:
Rex [he/them]
Previous explore post (if applciable): Previous Exploration!
(22-11-09)

⇾Hello, I'm Delta!⇽
Delta · they/them · artist · ♡
Loves; Genshin Impact,creepy things,
gore, creepypasta, dragons
and much more!♡
flight rising || toyou.se

ghostkeys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery