🐻 BEARDOGS 🐢 exploration [closed]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 🐻 BEARDOGS 🐢 exploration [open]

Postby shortstop » Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:17 am

I'm here to donate a collectible!
Username: shortstop
Item You're Donating: Purple Doodad #2
Proof: boop
Total amount of collectibles you've donated: this is #9 c:
we do the best we can with what we have
┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
toyhouse
flight rising
arpg storage
discord: shortstop.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛
previously shadow9119 (2011-2021)
shortstop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shortstop » Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:33 am

Let's go exploring!
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Orion
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 11
Link to last exploration: boop
Extra: City: 5 || Outskirts: 7
we do the best we can with what we have
┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
toyhouse
flight rising
arpg storage
discord: shortstop.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛
previously shadow9119 (2011-2021)
shortstop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cynicat » Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:35 am

[quote="Cynicat"]Let's go exploring!
Username: Cynicat
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: outskirts - 2
Link to last exploration: here
Extra:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    cynical
    he/she/they
    toyhouse
    pixel cats end
    mirage
Cynicat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeycreeper » Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:36 am

Username: honeycreeper
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mister Rorschach Cassatt | Signor Valentino | Dreamsicle
ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone:
- Mister R. ( the city 7 | the outskirts 20 | the farmlands 13 | total 40 )
- Signor Valentino ( the city 7 | the outskirts 20 | the farmlands 13 | total 40 )
- Dreamsicle ( the city 7 | the outskirts 20 | the farmlands 13 | total 40 )
Link to last exploration: with the trio
Extra: (slowly fades into existence) (here's a song that I think would play in the tattoo parlor womp womp)

Dreamsicle was a little startled from the hyena-looking beardog's sudden appearance, but could tell that they didn't mean no harm. As they rambled about their tattoo parlor she relaxed and chuckled.

'That sounds swell, but I don't think a permanent tattoo would look very nice on me - at least not for the moment; but I'd love to take a look ! Do you by any chance do temporary tattoos or even stickers ?' she questioned in her low voice with a hearty grin.
'My brothers might do some tattoos though, you haven't happened to see two troublemakers around, have you? Mister R. has a paint-tail and Signor has this Italian accent - that I'm pretty sure he fakes half the time.' she questioned.
honeycreeper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:33 am

I'd like to redeem an achievement!
Username: Strawberry.Wyne
Achievement: visit the field 10 times
Proof (if applicable): BELOW c:

Let’s go explore!
Link to last exploration: x
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mirtilo & SweetTart & Mush
Extra:
~ Mirtilo was shocked to see a gizmo beardog chilling at JP’s place without him freaking out. Maybe he was starting to overcome his fear? He walked over and pressed a smooch to Melon’s face before he watched all 6 of their beautiful pubbies frolic and play together. He couldn’t imagine a more beautiful evening than this, surrounded by the ones he loved.
rebreathers(*pls ignore the link)

β™‘ Mush
Outskirts: 12
Farmlands: 11
City: 3
Lake: 5
Fields: 10th Trip
β™‘ Mirtilo
Outskirts: 17
Farmlands: 21
City: 7

β™‘ Sweet Tart
Outskirts: 0
Farmlands: 0
City: 0
Lake: 0
Fields: 1st Trip
β‚ŠΛš οΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅ΰ­¨ΰ­§ Β· Β· πŸ“ Β· Β· ΰ­¨ΰ­§β€ΏοΈ΅β€Ώ Λšβ‚Š
Strawb~β€’~She/Her~β€’~Law Student
Remember to stay hydrated! x

Image Image
β‚ŠΛš οΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅ΰ­¨ΰ­§ Β· Β· πŸ“ Β· Β· ΰ­¨ΰ­§β€ΏοΈ΅β€Ώ Λšβ‚Š
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nova-Moshi » Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:46 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: Nova-Moshi
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image
Aurora - 1 City, 7 Outskirts, 10 Farmland, 1 Rolling Fields
Lilliana - 0 Farmland
Link to last exploration: X
Extra: A new friendship is setting out! While Indie watches the pups at home, Aurora takes one of her more homebound buddies out to explore! She keeps close to the somewhat skittish Lilly, engrossing her in the tales her mate and puppies have taken as of late. The world is huge out there! Who knows what they may find together!
β”Œβ”€β”€β€*Μ₯Λšβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β€*Μ₯Λšβ”€β”
β€’Nova She/Her
β€’Writing/Gaming ImageImage
β€’Cookie Runβ™‘Kirbyβ™‘Pokemon
└───❀*Μ₯Λšβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β€*Μ₯Λšβ”˜
Image Image
Nova-Moshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sev.en » Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:54 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: β€’tranceβ€’
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImage
β €β €β €β €walmartβ €β €β €β €β €β €β €kmart
city: 0 - 0
outskirts: 5 - 0
farmlands: 20 - 15
lake: 7 - 7
Link to last exploration: bonk

˗ˏˋ seven β‹…β€’β‹… she/her β‹…β€’β‹… tired Β΄ΛŽΛ—
╔⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀╗
trade and dm friendly
general helper for Image !
sharing a brain cell with my wife
β•šβ€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β•
Image☾
sev.en

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:01 pm

exploration results!

p e p wrote:

Zone Tracker:
π™²πš’πšπš’ (#05)
π™Ύπšžπšπšœπš”πš’πš›πšπšœ (#05)
π™΅πšŠπš›πš–πš•πšŠπš—πš (#10)
π™»πšŠπš”πšŽ (#05)
π™΅πš’πšŽπš•πšπšœ (#09)

Total: 34
Last exploration: ☁
Beardog: πš…πšŠπš™πš˜πš›

Image You ever get the feeling something is watching you? Well, good for you because something is! A Calico Kitten has been creeping up behind you, eyes wide and silly. Seems you got a playful new companion! (pspsps,,, pep,,, just a reminder to explore the fields you need two beardogs that have explored the farmlands,,, unless it doesn't count for npc's XD i tried asking dog but they didn't answer before cs rollover)
hunny.milk.tea wrote:
let's go exploring!
username: hunny.milk.tea
beardog(s) I'm sending: Image. Image
gumball / just "jp" peachy
amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 52 | 52
amount of times that places have been explored:
outskirts: 15
city: 5
farmlands: 20
lake: 5
the rolling fields: 7
link to last exploration: here !
extra: (3

Image Imagine if you came across a companion out in these fields that looked just like you. Would that be messed up or what? Lucky for you, this one (probably) doesn't! You're the fresh new parent to a Shepherd Dog Puppy
Yawnicon wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username:Yawnicon
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Cesium | Koal | Damien
Overall Scavenges: 16 | Overall Scavenges: 16 | Overall Scavenges: 16
| TL: 1 | TO: 5 | FLs: 10 | | | TL: 1 | TO: 5 | FLs: 10 | | | TL: 1 | TO: 5 | FLs: 10 |
Link to last exploration: ARRRGH!
Extra:

Image Woah... you've hit the motherload while diving. Is what you would say if your society still valued sunken Treasure Chests! You can probably still craft something with this though!
EeeeeeejDoge wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username: EeeeeeejDoge
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: everyone each: 33 and from it - 10 farm explors and 1 rolling fields
Extra: goes to explore again, the gang is Im action again and so excited for rolling fealds aoa!!

Image Do you remember your early school years? When they told you that ancient beardogs used to hunt small creatures. Well, apparently this thing didn't get the genetical memo, because as you're strolling through the long grass, a small Belted Bunny hops up toward you, squints and then jumps onto your shoulders for a nap. What a lovely new companion! just peachy is enthused about how excited you are to go out and adventure, he hopes your new little companion suits you well.
Arcanine Luver wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username: Arcanine Luver
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
β™₯ Cinna β™₯
she/her

β™₯ Halo β™₯
he/him

Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: Cinna - 1 / Halo - 2
Extra: Cinna and Halo enjoyed their time in the jacuzzi so much they couldn't wait to go exploring again! They sniffed lazily about trying to find some interesting treasures to return home with.

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Pay Ur Respects Magnoot! A collectable. You can put it on your fridge. just peachy is lounging about, flipping through an old book it seems when you return from your venture out to the outskirts. he sets his book down and flicks up his shades, a wide grin coming across his face. hey nice haul you two! a great find out there!
Omiyage wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Omiyage
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Fish, Tour, & Yuki
Amount of times these beardogs
have been exploring per zone:

City 7 ✧ Outskirts 0 ✧ Farmlands 0
Lake 0 ✧ Rolling Fields 0

Link to last exploration: ✧
Extra: Thank you~[/center][/color]

Image After a fruitful day of browsing the City, you've returned with a new collar, cute! wow double loot! Image While exploring the City you came across a Orange Doodad #3! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! you're welcome (3
Mossclaw3706 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Mossclaw3706
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Amount of times these beardogs have been exploring: 59, 56, 51 (not including this trip)
City: 5, 4, 4
Outskirts: 10, 8, 3
Farmlands: 24, 24, 24
Lake: 10, 10, 10
Rolling Fields: 10, 10, 10
Link to last exploration: last adventure
Extra: Saxophone stills, recoiling a bit from Pebbles. "O-oh. If you don't want to be friends that's fine, I just..." Pidge steps in, shouldering lovingly against Sax. "We're sorry to disturb you," they say smoothly. "You probably see a lot of beardogs around here; if you don't remember us that's okay. Have you been living here long?" Finally, Mel catches up to the more sprightly bunch, recognizing the fishy beardog as they approach.

Image You're paddling around the probably fake and definitely haunted shipwreck near the shore when you think you see a-- a-- GHOST-- oh no. False alarm. It was just some pristine Old Fabric! Wonder how it's remained in such good condition? pebbles blinks slowly, their eyes filled with worry, as if they recognize they've done something bad. almost like a child who has been scolded the fish-looking beardog recoils. oh i'm so sorry! i have short term memory loss! totally not based off dory from finding nemo pebbles gently kicks at the shallows of the water, looking down at the ground before seeming to lighten back up. i do want to be friends though, i don't have very many! i have lived here quite a while now, not many visitors came until recently, now it seems we have a lot more new faces here
dragoness129 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: dragoness129
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Image + Image + Image
[City = 15][Outskirts = 15][Farm = 17]
[Farm = 7]
[Farm = 7]
Extra:

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with some Plant Fiber! Try not to question them giving you just grass. You can craft something with this.
Eevee55 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Eevee55
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 57, 53, 46
City: 3 | 3 | 3
Outskirts: 26 | 22 | 21
Farmlands: 19 | 19 | 13
Lake: 7 | 7 | 7
Rolling Fields: 2 | 2 | 2
Link to last exploration: Here
Extra: All three are quite relieved when they see just peachy, they had been wondering where he was all day. They walk over happily, admiring the finished free soda machine. The trio thinks he did an excellent job, and excitedly compliment his work. They definitely missed seeing just peachy working on his projects!
{Rebreather link so I don't lose it: x} (Thank you!)

Image While swimming, something touches your leg, wrapping tendrils around it, causing fear to-- oh it was just some Seaweed! You can craft something with this! as you return today, a bit watered down from your dip in the lake, you notice just peachy is flipping wildly through an old looking book. it seems he is trying to find new ideas for a project to work on. you see, just peachy is a beardog who likes to stay busy, it makes him feel... well, happy! he looks up from his feverish reading and gives a wide grin to your trio, snapping the book closed. how's it hanging today gang? say got any ideas for new projects? i'm itching to get started on a new one!
Nyakuni wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Nyakuni
Beardog(s) I'm sending: ImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: The city: 6/6
The Outskirts : 7/7
Link to last exploration: here!
Extra:

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Grey Doodad #1! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone!
Melsride wrote:Username: Melsride
Beardog(s) I'm sending:ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: Stan-(30-outskirts)(10-farmlands)(Lake- 1),Jen-(30-outskirts)(10-farmlands)(Lake-1), Ally-(30-outskirts)(10-farmlands)(Lake-1)
Extra: Looking for some treasure in the Lake!

Image You're paddling around the probably fake and definitely haunted shipwreck near the shore when you think you see a-- a-- GHOST-- oh no. False alarm. It was just some pristine Old Fabric! Wonder how it's remained in such good condition? seems the treasure you found today was some good laughs after a little scare!
KandieFloofsterLoch wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: KandieFloofsterLoch
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Image Image Image
Orange BD= [city- 1]
Lamp BD= none
Cheese BD= none
Link to last exploration: Proof
Extra: thank you!!

Image While exploring the City you did a good deed and got given 50 meat! wow double loot! ImageWhile exploring the City you came across a Grey Doodad #2! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! you're welcome!
onion wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username: onion
Explore stats:
ImageImageImage
spicybo

exploring stats;;
the city- 6
the outskirts- 16
the farmlands- 26
the lake- 3
the rolling fields- 2

ImageImageImage
maero
she/it

exploring stats;;
the city- 0
the outskirts- 0
the farmlands- 10
the lake- 0
the rolling fields- 0

ImageImageImage
rico
he/him

exploring stats;;
the city- 0
the outskirts- 0
the farmlands- 10
the lake- 0
the rolling fields- 0

Link to last exploration: xxx
Extra: spicybos eyes widen as the tiny pubby calls him... grandpa?! his face suddenly turns even redder than it normally is, and as glizzy and the pubbies trail off, he turns to just peachy.
in a whisper, he says, "man that thing was weird! we actually have a guy similar back at the hive, but tygro talks like a normal beardog and acts like one too, no need to worry. if i ever bring him along ill be sure to have him in the back for ya!"
spicybo smiles and then looks away bashfully. grandpa spicybo...

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Bag of Seeds! Wonder what they'll grow? You can craft something with this. just peachy shudders as glizzy takes a glance back at the group, their eyes drilling nightmare fuel into jp's head as he grimaced. you don't say... well something is definitely up with that... beardog. never talks, never eats, i don't even think they sleep? they showed up one day randomly out of nowhere, i tried running for the hills since i spotted them out on an exploration run. but weirdest thing was.... when we got back, there they were... just standing their silently, watching us. gumball agrees... something is off with that one. anyway, psh, the grandpups seem to have taken a liking to you hm? just peachy says with a playful glint in his eyes, bumping his shoulder to you. he then promptly leans over and gives the other a small smooch with a blush on his snout.
Julie_PiscesGirl wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Julie_PiscesGirl
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Image Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 22 | 10 | 5
Link to last exploration: Here
Extra: Thank you! :)

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a bunch of Flowers! How pretty~ You can craft something with this. you're welcome (3
shortstop wrote:Let's go exploring!
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Orion
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 11
Link to last exploration: boop
Extra: City: 5 || Outskirts: 7

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 20 meat!
Cynicat wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Cynicat
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: outskirts - 2
Extra:

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a gizmo #12 - Dally! A collectable. Aren't they just the cutest?
honeycreeper wrote:Username: honeycreeper
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mister Rorschach Cassatt | Signor Valentino | Dreamsicle
ImageImageImage
- Mister R. ( the city 7 | the outskirts 20 | the farmlands 13 | total 40 )
- Signor Valentino ( the city 7 | the outskirts 20 | the farmlands 13 | total 40 )
- Dreamsicle ( the city 7 | the outskirts 20 | the farmlands 13 | total 40 )
Link to last exploration: with the trio
Extra: (slowly fades into existence) (here's a song that I think would play in the tattoo parlor womp womp)

Dreamsicle was a little startled from the hyena-looking beardog's sudden appearance, but could tell that they didn't mean no harm. As they rambled about their tattoo parlor she relaxed and chuckled.

'That sounds swell, but I don't think a permanent tattoo would look very nice on me - at least not for the moment; but I'd love to take a look ! Do you by any chance do temporary tattoos or even stickers ?' she questioned in her low voice with a hearty grin.
'My brothers might do some tattoos though, you haven't happened to see two troublemakers around, have you? Mister R. has a paint-tail and Signor has this Italian accent - that I'm pretty sure he fakes half the time.' she questioned.

Image After a fruitful day of browsing the City, you've returned with a new bandana, snazzy! wow double loot! Image While exploring the City you came across a Red Doodad #2! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! t-bone had already seemed distracted by the time you came around to asking him more questions, his eyes lighting up at something behind you. you turn to try and figure out what it is he saw, when you realize it isn't what he saw, but who he saw. there was a short, dusty looking beardog who wore a bandana walking through the tide of beardogs in the city. you grow confused when the tiny brown beardog squinted at you both before giving an easy-going smile. hey there, i hope t-bone wasn't hassling you too much! my boyfriend oftentimes likes to uh... sway his audience into doing what he is preaching, here, come with us, i know we have some temporary tattoos in the parlor! the dusty beardog answers with a motion of his paw. t-bone swoons as the shorter lil guy walks past, his cheeks turning a soft pink as he turns back to you. isn't he dreamy?? that's meatstick, my boyfriend. he works out on some bee farm in the farmlands, but he comes to visit a few times a week! as for your brothers, i'm pretty sure i saw them go into bunni's shop a bit back? t-bone stated. you didn't have much time to inquire more as you were guided by the pair into the tattoo parlor. there you spot some scene-looking beardogs, talking amongst themselves as they admire each other's tattoos. they brighten when they notice you've come through the door, giving a wide grin. welcome in! what can we do for you today? one of them prompts with a warm smile.
Strawberry.Wyne wrote:I'd like to redeem an achievement!
Username: Strawberry.Wyne
Achievement: visit the field 10 times
Proof (if applicable): BELOW c:

Let’s go explore!
Link to last exploration: x
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mirtilo & SweetTart & Mush
Extra:
~ Mirtilo was shocked to see a gizmo beardog chilling at JP’s place without him freaking out. Maybe he was starting to overcome his fear? He walked over and pressed a smooch to Melon’s face before he watched all 6 of their beautiful pubbies frolic and play together. He couldn’t imagine a more beautiful evening than this, surrounded by the ones he loved.
rebreathers(*pls ignore the link)

β™‘ Mush
Outskirts: 12
Farmlands: 11
City: 3
β™‘ Mirtilo
Outskirts: 17
Farmlands: 21
City: 7

β™‘ Sweet Tart
Outskirts: 0
Farmlands: 0
City: 0
Lake: 0
Fields: 1st Trip

Image Sometimes you happen to find buried treasure on your journeys. Not this time, though! You've just found scavenged Sheet Metal! At least you can craft something with this. just peachy is now gathering his grandpubbies around for a tale of his perilous adventures when he was younger and more spry, giving you time alone with melon. the stitched up pink beardog tiredly leans against you and gives a content sigh, a warm smile on his face as he then glances back to your group. whose the new addition? he quietly inquires, glancing at the pink spotted beardog that seems to be standing off to the side. he hopes that she doesn't feel excluded, gently snuggling into his taller mate's neck fluff and giving a soft sniff. he loved his mate's scent, giving you a little nuzzle before gently sitting down, watching happily as the pups all squealed when jp got to the climax of his adventure story, making them all giggle as they fell over with laughter.
Nova-Moshi wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Nova-Moshi
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image
Aurora - 1 City, 7 Outskirts, 10 Farmland, 1 Rolling Fields
Lilliana - 0 Farmland
Link to last exploration: X
Extra: A new friendship is setting out! While Indie watches the pups at home, Aurora takes one of her more homebound buddies out to explore! She keeps close to the somewhat skittish Lilly, engrossing her in the tales her mate and puppies have taken as of late. The world is huge out there! Who knows what they may find together!

Image While exploring the vast Farmlands you came across a Pink Doodad #3! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! while out exploring in the farmlands you seem to have bumped into a new character, startling the stranger and causing him to drop a basket of strawberries. he hurriedly scoops them up into his basket and turns sharply on his heels, a pleading look in his eyes. I'm sorry I know! I was just about to put them back I swear, I was just making sure they weren't poisoned you know, you have to taste test- wait a minute... you two don't look like farmers. the stranger stopped and wrinkled his snout. he gave a soft snort before a mischievous grin crossed his snout, popping a strawberry into his mouth. you guys want one?? they're fresh genuine strawberries, picked straight from the fields! with approval of course... i would never... take anything without asking
β€’tranceβ€’ wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: β€’tranceβ€’
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImage
β €β €β €β €walmartβ €β €β €β €β €β €β €kmart
city: 0 - 0
outskirts: 5 - 0
farmlands: 20 - 15
lake: 7 - 7
Link to last exploration: bonk

Image While taking a quick snooze on one of the many rocky outcrops near the shore, you're woken by a splash and a gentle clink-clink of glass. Seems someone (or something) has left you some "magical" Bottled Water! Wow. You can definitely craft something with this!

end of exploration results! feel free to post below as this was down after cs rollover (3
hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nyakuni » Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:02 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username: Nyakuni