reef n greet 🐚🌊 | gooish 2022

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: reef n greet 🐚🌊 | gooish 2022

Postby SushiBeans » Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:55 pm

day 9
username;
goobie answering; Eclipse
answer to prompt;
Eclipse has loved the event so far! Sure it's been a bit out of her comfort zone but she absolutely has had fun with Cerberus and Lily.
She enjoys that her friends either found something they really enjoy or made some good friends! Having met some wonderful new people and enjoying some time on a surfboard has been one of her favorite things!
Though she is kinda scared of the gambling booth..
Image ImageImageImage
Art credit in signature can be found by clicking on the images!
Art of my goobie Arianna done by imabanditø
SushiBeans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:00 pm

day 9
username; Griff
goobie answering; Princess Lyomerty
answer to prompt; "Are you kidding? I have been having a great time! Everyone here has been so kind and welcoming, bringing us in with open arms and sharing with us their world! Granted I could do without the last bit of... excitement but everything else? Amazing! I will have to come back next year! Even my guards got a chance to lighten up, and all the stories to tell when I get home! ...Definitely coming back! Soon!"
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solos » Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:59 pm

Mads wrote:Ahh! It's so lovely to hear you all had a great time here! How about we swap some thank you cards with each other, yeah?

rem sleep; 2 empty shells
caeleesi; 3 empty shells
imabanditø; 2 empty shells
p3pp3r_c0rn * ; 4 anchovies
rinsea; 2 empty shells
nio; 2 empty shells
bakuraas.; 2 empty shells
strawberrymwilk; 2 empty shells
eevee55; 2 empty shells
snowfish * ; 3 anchovies
keeshond; 3 empty shells
sadcat; 2 empty shells
fruitbat; 3 empty shells
sushibeans; 2 empty shells
griff * ; 2 anchovies

apologies for the super late close-!! today is our last day, aka day 10-! for today's gifting day you may draw or write for it-!
i also included a alternative prompt so everyone can participate <3

solos | she/they | ✸--
hi hi :D -!! 1# seungmin enjoyer
go n follow my best friend-!! <3
discord; solos. | th purge ‶ ☼ ″
shop | boyf | goos | cats | - © -
solos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:17 pm

day 10
username; rem sleep
goobie answering; n/a
answer to prompt; I wanted to draw more stuff but alas, I am very tired… so Instead I wanted to take this moment to say thank you so much to the brilliant goomunity!! This event has been a real blast, from staff knocking it out of the park with cool and engaging booths plus awesome designs to community users helping one another build sand castles, collaborating on Jason’s big job, and sharing the love with awesome gift art. The vibes in here are AMAZING!!! I fell off the radar for awhile from the goomunity due to irl stuff but I’m so so thankful to be back and to be here with you guys!! Everyone has been so sweet and kind, and the event on both staff and user sides has been phenomenal. I love each and every one of you. Thank you so much for sharing your good vibes and creativity with me this gooish season!! Y’all are seriously so lovely, and I genuinely enjoyed every second of the time ai spent with you all this gooish. < 3 < 3 Stay real my friends!
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caeleesi » Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:41 pm

day 5
username; Caeleesi
goobie answering; n/a
answer to prompt;
Thank you all so much for hosting the event!!!
I have no ideas for art this round unfortunately, but I can definitely write.
This event was so fun (although time consuming because there were so many! hehe). Not that I minded. Gave me something to do when work was uneventful! Plus something to look forward to whenever I got home....
So basically, THANK YOU, to everyone who hosted one of the booths this event, and made goobies for the community. You guys are all super appreciated and your designs, time, and effort are all extremely amazing!!!!. Never forget that YOU are what keep the community going. We love you! <3
Local Skeleton Queen
DA || || TH || ©
ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
©
ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ᴠʀɪꜱᴋᴇʙᴀʙ ʙ)
Caeleesi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:22 pm

day 10
username; bakuraas.
goobie answering; n/a
answer to prompt;
Sending out a thank you to all of the artists and staff that came together to make gooish happen! The booth concepts were amazing this event, and I was happy to not only look at the beautiful execution but to participate on the community side of things! Everyone did an amazing job this event and I'm happy to see that while it was a very big event it also went super smoothly! And all the adopts that were made are awesome, and the artists should be proud of their adopts- mergoo or otherwise!! So many of them this event and they were so so amazing to see! Overall, thank you to everyone who made this event as fun as it was, and I'm excited for the next one!
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pepperikorn » Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:59 am

day 10
username; P3PP3R_c0rn
goobie answering; NA
answer to prompt; I just want to say, this event was really fun and amazing! Thank you to all staff members who made this happen. I love the concept and how smooth everything was. Especially the booths. All of them were unique but they all come together into one harmonious idea. The booth by Griff was amazing - The writing was really well-thought out and fun to read. I can tell so much work went into creating it. Reef & greet by solos helped me learn more about my own goobies as well as others with added benefit of giftarts (thank you, imabanditø and rem sleep). Sea shanties by vympyre was another exciting adventure to participate in. I loved how prompts were more freestyle and made people come up with their own versions. Surf's up by nio was hard to win but very fun to guess. I loved the idea! Fishing and Scuba shack were big breathers after all that writing and drawing. Thank you mousekewitz and keeshond for your lovely booths. And the fishy deals.. The rates were too amazing to be called fishy deals! I managed to get enough driftwood for the sandcastle from this. Thank you for the lovely deals, sashiyaki. And talking about sandcastles, the sandcastle building by parker; was really interesting. I especially loved watching others' castles go from small mounts to full-bling sparkle castles. And of course, what would be without the participants? I want to thank everyone that came together and made me feel a part of a group. Made me warm and fuzzy inside. Oh, and whoever did the archives, you did an amazing job. So clean and easy to read! I think I'm going on too much so I'm going to end here. Thank you all again.
Have a wonderful day :)
======================
Note:
My username used to be P3PP3R_c0rn
(Changed on 2/Nov)
<DA><oldTH><NewTH>
======================
Image Image
Pepperikorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nio » Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:20 am

day 10
    username; nio
    goobie answering; n/a
    answer to prompt; ty card for our wonderful booth runner/s <3
sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eevee55 » Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:31 am

day 10
username; Eevee55
goobie answering; N/A
answer to prompt; Thank you to the entire goobies community! Like I said before, this is my first event and I have been having a lot of fun and it is definitely thanks to everyone in the community! Participating in the different activities has been so fun so thank you to all the staff members for running them, as well as all the behind the scenes stuff that must have gone into making this event! All the different activities have had such cool storylines and/or little details that made me smile!
Thank you as well to everyone who has posted in the activities with art, writing, songs, etc.! Seeing all of the entries has made the event even more immersive! And honestly, thank you to everyone in the community, as a whole it seems like a very friendly place and I am really happy to have found it!
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucas tazmily » Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:10 am

day 10
username; snowfish
goobie answering; n/a
answer to prompt;

i just wanted to say that this event was really fun, and i want to give a huge thanks to the staff and everyone who participated in the events! this is my second event, and for the first event all i did was the rng aspects, so it was really fun to draw and develop my goobie with all the writing and art booths! i loved seeing all the creativity for this booth, jason's big job, and sea shanties. it was cool to see everyone's art styles and writing styles, and i just want to congratulate everyone who managed to do each and every booth every day. i definitely failed at that, mostly because of procrastination and laziness (also sickness but mostly those two reasons). maybe next event ill manage to keep up. anyways, i hope whoever is reading this is having a great day, and if not i hope your day turns great very soon!

hi, i'm lucas! i'm an adult who
uses any pronouns. i enjoy
creating art and playing
clarinet & French horn C:

my toyhou.se!
lucas tazmily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups