2022 CaC Pride Purrade

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

2022 CaC Pride Purrade - Cat 12

Postby Frisco » Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:43 am

◃ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ♛♛ ▫ ▹

~ Cat 12 - Mask ~x
x

This cat is different than most and it makes them feel anxious.
What does your clan/cat do to make them feel accepted?
ends on the 30th

w/o bandanna

hairless solid blue with lemur, folded ears, a bob tail and dark brown eyes
hrhr, Xo-, BB, dd, aa, CC, ww, Lmlm, Fdfd, btbt

Code: Select all
[i][b][u]Cat 12 Entry - Mask[/u][/b][/i]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Cat's Clan:[/b] Which clan will they go to?
[b]Your Clans:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]
[b]Bandanna colour:[/b]

x

What a beautiful, beautiful thing
to be able to dream
when you're not asleep.

art by Sixbane
Frisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 2022 CaC Pride Purrade

Postby broken* » Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:51 am

Cat 12 Entry - Mask
    Username: broken*
    Cat Name: domino -> cofagrigus
    Cat's Clan: pocketclan
    Your Clans: celestial beings. scarabclan. yangclan. pocketclan.
    Prompt: much like the pokemon he is gifted his rename after, cofagrigus tends to keep most of his emotions well hidden. he is slow to trust anyone, and so very few other cats get to see the truth about who he really is. he has a relatively dark past that he worries he will never be able to fully outrun, and so he appears distant towards other cats that he doesn't know particularly well until they prove their trust to him. the cats of pocketclan can tell that it won't be easy to befriend their new member, but many of them are unwilling to allow him to just exist on his own without anyone to lean on. while they don't know the extend of his past or why he is so self-conscious, one by one he is approached by other cats within the clan who have various oddities about their appearances as well, who try to make him understand that he is accepted here, and no one sees him any differently for his unique appearance. the healer zarude informs him of hardships he faced as a youth due to his manx tail (or lack thereof a tail) and his heterochromatic eyes. the leader palkia approaches with a similar story, about how her training was hard as an apprentice because her manx tail made it hard to find her balance like the other cats. the rough deputy darkrai informs him of how many cats overlooked or scoffed at her for the crooked jaw that she was born with, including her own mother who could hardly look at her without grimacing. the warrior cinccino admits to his own struggles as a cat with strange curly fur who was born sterile; many mollies wouldn't even look at him due to his inability to have kits with them one day; he confides his own desires, despite being impossible, to have a family of his own. the rough molly fearow sits at his side in silence for awhile before going into detail about her many scars and broken jaw, and how while before she was seen as a beauty, after them all her own family cast her aside as unlovable. the tom cinderace talks about the difficulties he faces with only having one eye to see out of, both logistically and romantically. even the snarky trickster gengar approaches him, his own folded ears flopping with the strength of the wind that day. its cute when some of the younger apprentices jump in, like nickit and electrike, who both have folded ears like cofagrigus, with sweet nickit explaining that its hard for her to see sometimes because her ears flop so far down they cover her eyes. even the grumpy apprentice magmar approaches, saying few words, but wiggling his own bob tail at the other tom as he sits with him in peaceful silence.
    Bandanna colour: demisexual pride flag colors - black, grey, white, & purple.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina D Wolf » Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:21 am

Cat 12 Entry - Mask
Username: Phina D Wolf
Cat Name: Cliffhop
Cat's Clan: Cavernclan
Your Clans: Swiftclan, Cavernclan, Scryclan
Prompt: Kano, Delta, Adia, and Coalsmudge are the group to notice that Cliffhop is feeling out of place. Coalsmudge, she of little tact, takes the direct approach and asks what has him bummed out. It takes a few minutes urging, but finally the tom admits that he feels out of place, what with his folded ears and lack of fur. He feels that he doesn't have what it takes to survive in Cavernclan's harsh environment. However, the four cats are quick to point out that what he sees as ostracizing traits actually have advantages. The long furred cats and short furred cats alike are constantly having to groom dust our of their fur, whereas he doesn't have to waste time as he can just go for a quick swim and the dust washes away. Still, he maintains that his odd ears set him apart, as he can't year quite as well as the other cats. But Delta and Kano assure him that hearing is almost never an asset in the caves, and smell and touch are much more important, to which Adia pipes up that his hairlessness gives him another advantage, as he is much more sensitive to changes in texture than the other cats, who have fur in the way.
Bandanna colour: Bigenderflag
╔════════════╗

Hi, I'm Phina D Wolf! I'm here
mostly for the people and the
adopts and games I'm a part
of, but I know pet rarities
pretty well too. If you want to
chat, my inbox is open!
those, feel free to hit me up!
I'm always happy to chat!

╚════════════╝
ImageImageImageImageImage
Phina D Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

2022 CaC Pride Purrade - Cat 6 Winner

Postby Chamrosh » Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:37 am

~ Cat 6 - Donskoy Winner ~x
x

with flag

Congratulations to Notwearingsocks for their entry. I hope wiz enjoys his new home!

I'd like to give a special mention to Skarrred! I really like your entry, but it was over the deadline, so I'm not going to give a pride cat, but I might give you something small extra down the line at some point.

I'm giving a RU to Phina and Bugbelly.
I hope Carrotwrinkle and Dragonhiss enjoy their new homes!

Carrotwrinkle:

Ll | hrhr | BB | XO- | DD | Dmdm | AA | Mcmc | spsp | tata | bmbm | ii | wbwb | EE | CC | Wsw

hairless mackerel tabby with low white spotting, olive eyes, and a genderfluid flag collar

Dragonhiss:

LL | hrhr | BB | XoY | Dd | dmdm | aa | mcmc | Spsp | Tata | bmbm | ii | wbwb | EE | cscb | Wsw

Hairless burmese seal point with low white spotting, icy blue eyes, and a butch lesbian flag collar

All credits for the font art on this thread go to fontmeme.
Lines by Jazz

x
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skarrred » Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:57 am

Cat 9 Entry - Secrets..?
Username: Skarrred
Cat Name: Ahoa
Cat's Clan: Withered Fang Peak
Your Clans: Venusclan, Rainclan, Withered Fang Peak
Prompt: Animus was rather curious of this secret cat. They approached, quietly slinking forward before speaking quietly, "Hello!" They had never seen a..well, dark blue cat. Pyrrhus was kinda blue though; if that counted.
When the cat didn't open their eyes, Animus couldn't help but be a little bit curious. Raising a paw, with claws sheathed, they gently booped the cats nose. "We've all got secrets now, don't we?" they murmured gently, tipping their head.
"However, I'm really good at keeping one. Here, if I tell you a secret, why don't you show me yours?" they bargained, though their voice was rather teasing. Open, as well.
What's This Kitty's Mystery Eye Colour?: Bisexual Flag

Cat 12 Entry - Mask
Username: Skarrred
Cat Name: tbd, something along the lines of a flightless bird?
Cat's Clan: Withered Fang Peak
Your Clans: Venusclan, Rainclan, WIthered Fang Peak
Prompt: Animus; the usual supporter of WFP, was one of the first cats to approach the hairless cat. A small grin on their maw as their collar made a few jingles. "Hey there!" they exclaimed kindly. "The pride purrade's pretty sweet, now, isn't it?" they rose an eyebrow curiously, causing the cat to pause.
Raising a paw and indicating to the cats walking past, some with pride flags, and some without. "We're all different, isn't that cool?" they tipped their head. "Whether it's by colors, fur-length, or our wonderful floppy ears," they used the paw that had indicated around to flick one of the cats gently.
"We all are different!" their tail flicked across the cat's shoulder as they started back into the purrade. "C'mon, let's go!"
Bandanna colour: Transgender Flag
Skarrred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smallfox » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:46 am

All credits for the font art on this thread go to fontmeme.

~Cat 9 - Secrets..? Winner!~x
x

The odd blue-coloured cat seemed surprised about the amount of cats that trotted up to them, though they weren't quite ready to open their eyes just yet. Finally, a curious cat from Whiskered Away spoke to the blue classic ghost tabby. The colours? The celebration? While they were a little conscious of their own eye colours, they just had to see this! The cat blinked open their pansexual coloured eyes, and they gasped. "It truly is beautiful..."

~~~

Pheno: Hairless oriental blue smoke with classic ghost tabby markings and pansexual coloured eyes
Geno: hrhr, Bb, Xo-, dd, aa, mcmc, Ii, Ccs, ww
This cat has a chance to pass on pride flag eyes to their kits! The same will be true for only the children who inherited the flag eyes, but not for the children that didn't.

CONGRATS TO FRISCO!

~~~

This wasn't originally meant to be a raffle, the eye colour of this cat of this cat was pre-selected since they were made. It was originally meant as a guessing game, but I had to change it to a raffle last minute because nobody guessed correctly. To apologise for this not-very-well-thought-out cat, here's some runner ups purely because I loved their writing so much!

~~~

The cat nodded somewhere behind them and flicked their tail, explaining that they have friends with eyes like their own, looking for homes. Multiple cats got up and and approached certain cats they found themselves interested in...

Congratulations...
Broken*! I loved your writing so much that I thought I should give you a certain special Watchog to add to Pocketclan!
Pheno: Shorthaired chocolate smoke with mackerel ghost tabby markings, bisexual eyes and low white
Geno: LL, bb, Xo-, Dd, aa, Mcmc, Ii, Ccs, Wsw

Chaotic Creativity! I adore the way you wrote Jerboadance and Saltripple's interaction! I hope they live a good life in the Outback Runners!
Pheno: Mediumhaired cream smoke with ghost classic tabby markings and non-binary coloured eyes
Geno: Ll, BB, XO-, dd, aa, mcmc, Ii, Ccs, ww

And last but not least... Not Wearing Socks! Vixenface's excitement about describing such a gorgeous sight to Chiaseed hit me right in the feels... Enjoy your new warrior of Totemclan!
Pheno: Shorthaired lilac smoke with ghost broken mackerel tabby markings, lesbian coloured eyes, and white front paws
Geno: LL, bb, Xo-, dd, aa, Mcmc, Spsp, Ii, Ccs, Wsw
x
Image Image Image

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ © ▁▁▁▁▁▁

Hi I'm Smallfox! I can be found on some forum games and other neat little topics! Don't be afraid to ask me anything!

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 28 people.
I have received 29 gifts.
I have nuked 13 people.
I have received 9 nukes.
I have won 0 gift wars.
I have lost 4 gift wars.

(combined scores from 2020)
Smallfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Red weasel » Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:06 pm

Cat 12 Entry - Mask
Username: Red weasel
Cat Name: Lemurlwap
Cat's Clan: Which clan will they go to? Auroraclan
Your Clans: Geminiclan, Auroraclan
Prompt: the can introduces him to all the lgbt cats and thier families to show they’ll fit right in.
Bandanna colour: rainbow pride
Last edited by Red weasel on Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Avatar of Kiani by Dragoncool97, Art By Sixbane
Red weasel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bluey, » Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:29 pm

Cat 11 Entry - Rainbow
Username: Bluey,
Cat Name: tbd
Cat's Clan: BilberryClan
Your Clans: BilberryClan
Raffle No: 13?
Image Imagecredits
Image Image

english • deutsch
Bluey,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

2022 CaC Pride Purrade - Cat 13

Postby triplethesix » Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:45 am

~ cat 13 - counting sheep ~x
    x

this cat may struggle to live a normal life due to being partially paralyzed, but that never stops them from smiling. how do they stay so positive?

shorthaired blue point with paralyzed hind legs, flop ears, rackley blue sheep eyes, and a pyop tail bow.
    LL / Xo- / BB / dd / aa / McMc / ww / cscs / Fdfd / sese

Code: Select all
    [i][b][u]cat 13 entry - counting sheep[/u][/b][/i]
    [b]username:[/b]
    [b]cat name:[/b]
    [b]all your clans:[/b]
    [b]cat’s clan:[/b] which clan will they go to?
    [b]prompt:[/b]
    [b]tail bow color:[/b]

x
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaotic creativity » Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:12 pm

cat 13 entry - counting sheep
    username: chaotic creativity
    cat name: valais
    all your clans: chessclan, outback runners, aviaryclan, order of the hyena
    cat’s clan: chessclan
    prompt: a smile can make someone else's day is valais's motto. the young cat always has believed that by keeping a positive attitude, they are able to brighten a dark day for another cat. even when times are hard, and their joints ache enough that they cannot move as much as they would like, they try to smile for the belief that some other cat out there needs a kind stranger's smile. they are rather stubborn when it comes to accepting help, smiling through their struggles and preferring to do everything they possibly can before asking for help in the most discreet manner they can. this belief stemmed from a time when they were younger, a time where they were in a rather dark place themself. a loner they crossed paths with offered them a gentle smile, and it made the world just a tiny bit brighter. ever since that moment, they've lived by their motto.
    tail bow color: pansexual pride flag colors please!
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me