Cloudy Leopards Spring Event 2022- Flower Cart!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Garden Tending Results 4.30 - Wave 5

Postby rem sleep » Sat May 07, 2022 11:45 am

"Oh hey, welcome back! Wasn't expecting you so soon..."
When you return from heading out to tend the garden, the hostesses you're used to are gone, and nowhere to be seen. Passion Burst and Serenity aren't here now, but that isn't to say you're alone. In their stead, you find a massive draconic leopard waiting for you. Their pale rainbow eyes light on you as you return. They seem to know you were reflecting on your time here at the event while you were cleaning up those flowers and stray easter decor...

Importantly, they seem to know somehow that, in your heart, you made a wish. Pale rainbow magic flits around them and sparks at their paws.

"I see you made a wish!" The draconic cl, Eclipse, muses fondly, "Well my friends, you're in luck. I'm in the business of granting wishes-- and I do need to repay a favor to your good friend Serenity." The dragon chuckles. You want to ask what favor he's repaying the floral leopard... but you have a feeling he won't answer you, either way. He has a cryptic aura to him...

"What do you say? Let me grant that wish of yours in exchange for helping them out-- that way we're even."

Well... you're not really in a position to refuse. Uncertain, you nod your head and accept.

~ ~ ~

Garden Tending results for day 4.30 will be released in rounds-- each round consisting of 10 wish forms! n v n
If you don't see your form here, then to not fear, since this is not the completed set! There will be 8 rounds in total, and this is only round 5! Rounds will be posted as I finish working on the prizes! Eclipse, the dragon leopard, feels like granting some wishes!

~ ~ ~

Garden Tending Results 4.30 - Wave 5

bats
Your wish is granted! You got the below cloudy leopard! They're pretty spooky...

pancakelover43
Your wish is granted! You got the below cloudy leopard and x1 blooming flowers item! The leopard smells a bit like earth and sage.
ImageImage

Zeena
Your wish is granted! You got the below cloudy leopard and x1 blooming flowers item! This leopard definitely is long-tailed and fluffy... I hope you don't mind shedding!
ImageImage

WillowArmadillo
Your wish is granted! You got the below cloudy leopard and x1 blooming flowers item! Looks like this leopard is already growing more flowers than usual, too!
ImageImage

Satamoru
Your wish is granted! You got the below cloudy leopard! I hope you also get some rest my friend!

Julie_PiscesGirl
Your wish is granted! You got the below cloudy leopard-- and boy howdy do they have a lot of wings!

Cyberkonstruktor
Your wish is granted! You got the below cloudy leopard! They're awfully shiny and crystalline... neat!

Melinoe
Your wish is granted! You got the below cloudy leopard, x1 blooming flowers and x1 bunny ears! A real garden tending sampler pack!
ImageImageImage

[kat]
Your wish is granted! You got the below cloudy leopard! This strange tiger egg appears to be made of solid silver-- neat!

LittleMaple
Your wish is granted! You got the below cloudy leopard! This flowerhat appears to prefer mushrooms to flowers, actually!

I hope you all like your leopards! Please stay tuned for more wish-granting surprises! :3c
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cloudy Leopards Spring Event 2022 - Day 26

Postby chaoticaura » Sat May 07, 2022 9:37 pm

I’d like to do a trade in with the odd blue guy!
Item(s) I’m trading in: 1x bird egg
Anything else?: I got a bird egg a little while ago so I thought I’d redeem it! Thanks Red <3
Trade in: Round two
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‏‏ ‎ ‎ 𝕾𝖔 𝖜𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖎𝖋 𝕴’𝖒 𝖈𝖗𝖆𝖟𝖞,

‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‏ ‎ ‎ ‏‏ ‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓹𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓮 ♡
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎‎ ‏‏‎꒷꒦︶ ︶ ‎︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶ ︶ ︶꒦꒷

‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ♡ aura | she/her | artist ♡ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
chaoticaura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NurseMikan » Sun May 08, 2022 10:01 am

Egg hunt day 4.23 results- doobie doo

Cracked eggs results:Image

**Cracked egg**
“As your cl trekked along the path they spot an egg- ah... it’s cracked. Someone found this egg and took all the goods out! ): Looks like there’s nothing to find today... just an empty shell? Perhaps it could be of some use for Haruka..

+ 1x Cracked egg per user below !!
:,3 Try again tomorrow!

Yutashu
redpandasareLIFE
Bats
Dragoness129
Sharpshooter
Chaoticaura
confetti sprinkles
Dilemmaly
Beekind
Wind
Wafflefoof
midnightFOXO
Sleepytally
Lotusmoon9
straight
Melinoe
Grabby_Hands
mallowpop
Cyberkonstruktor 2x Cracked eggs

Normal egg results:Image

**Normal egg**
“Walking along the path your Cl spots a super cute little egg full of candy!”
+5 Choco coins per egg

Lying_Lilacs 1x Normal egg
Saeli 1x Normal egg
PlagueNBlight 1x Normal egg
Zeena 1x Normal egg
Little Fish 1x Normal egg
Deify 1x Normal egg
Tindraake 1x Normal egg
_mirage_ 1x Normal egg
BethRAWR 1x Normal egg
Rileyistired 1x Normal egg
littleminicooper 1x Normal egg
pancakelover43 1x Normal egg

Big egg results:
**Big egg**
Huzzah, your Cloudy leopard hit a tiny jackpot with their egg finding skills!?
+25 Choco coins per egg

AliceMorte 1x Big egg
marner 1x Big egg
Tendo64 1x Big egg
Melsride 1x Big egg
Tetractys 1x Big egg

Colorful egg results: Image
**Colorful egg**
Hopping from stone to stone near the local river, your cloudy spots a bright egg wedged between the stones.
+10 Choco coins per egg

Ghostkeys 1x Colorful egg
Exile 1x Colorful Egg
SCRUNKS 1x Colorful egg
SushiBeans 1x Colorful egg
rem sleep 1x Colorful egg
Starlight Grove 1x Colorful egg
Reshihall 1x Colorful egg
Melybelly 1x Colorful egg
cynicat 1x Colorful egg

Sweet egg results:Image
**Sweet egg**
Huh? This isn’t an Easter egg?! This is Uh.. A Chocolate egg?? Wonder how this got here, might want to hold onto this..
+1x sweet egg item was added to your inventory + 5 Choco coins per egg
Hjarta 1x Sweet egg
Music_Lover 1x Sweet egg
Vanillachapstick 1x Sweet egg
Satamoru 1x Sweet egg

Bird egg results: Image
**Bird egg...?**
“While lifting a your cl finds an egg nestled into the ground- Eh? That’s... Not an Easter egg. Hm. Try bringing it back to Haruka and see what she can do?”
+ 1 Bird egg item was added to your inventory

Exitium 1x Bird egg
KandieFloofsterLoch 1x Bird egg
JuneBug. 1x Bird egg
Dogboss123 1x Bird egg
Julie_PiscesGirl 1x Bird egg
Eevee55
sad dragon 1x Bird egg
Zubers 1x Bird egg

Golden egg results: Image
**Golden egg**
Something shiny sparkled in the distance, attracting your cl to come forwards. ]While examining your new egg something strange happened, another cloudy leopard popped their head out of the egg and asked to tag along on their eggy adventures.
Transparent Cow! Image
Meisxinyi Image
dare~ Image
Symbiotic Image
TacoTabby Image

almond.milk 1x Decorated Gift basket
Potions-master 1x Gift basket
Willowarmadillo Deluxe 1x Gift basket .
NurseMikan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zubers » Sun May 08, 2022 10:06 am

Item(s) I’m trading in: x1 Bird Egg
Anything else?: Luna I absolutely adore your art <3

Zubers
He/They

Zubers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Garden Tending Results 4.30 - Wave 6

Postby rem sleep » Sun May 08, 2022 10:28 am

"Oh hey, welcome back! Wasn't expecting you so soon..."
When you return from heading out to tend the garden, the hostesses you're used to are gone, and nowhere to be seen. Passion Burst and Serenity aren't here now, but that isn't to say you're alone. In their stead, you find a massive draconic leopard waiting for you. Their pale rainbow eyes light on you as you return. They seem to know you were reflecting on your time here at the event while you were cleaning up those flowers and stray easter decor...

Importantly, they seem to know somehow that, in your heart, you made a wish. Pale rainbow magic flits around them and sparks at their paws.

"I see you made a wish!" The draconic cl, Eclipse, muses fondly, "Well my friends, you're in luck. I'm in the business of granting wishes-- and I do need to repay a favor to your good friend Serenity." The dragon chuckles. You want to ask what favor he's repaying the floral leopard... but you have a feeling he won't answer you, either way. He has a cryptic aura to him...

"What do you say? Let me grant that wish of yours in exchange for helping them out-- that way we're even."

Well... you're not really in a position to refuse. Uncertain, you nod your head and accept.

~ ~ ~

Garden Tending results for day 4.30 will be released in rounds-- each round consisting of 10 wish forms! n v n
If you don't see your form here, then to not fear, since this is not the completed set! There will be 8 rounds in total, and this is only round 6! Rounds will be posted as I finish working on the prizes! Eclipse, the dragon leopard, feels like granting some wishes!

~ ~ ~

Garden Tending Results 4.30 - Wave 6

sylvender
Your wish is granted! You got the below cloudy leopard! They look like they just came out of an arcade! They're practically glowing!

marner.
Your wish is granted! You got the below cloudy leopard and x1 bunny ears item! This eggie leopard is holding a hockey puck... odd? I wonder if they play?
ImageImage

coffee.berry
Your wish is granted! I hope this leopard is to your liking! I did try to do your concept justice... They look like their icecream might be a tasty lemon flavor? You got the below cloudy leopard!

Junebug.
Your wish is granted! A black-eyed junco has just hatched-- oh, wait! It's a cloudy leopard! You got the below cloudy leopard!

Transparent Cow!
Your wish is granted! You got the below cloudy leopards-- that's right, two of them! The flowerhat is strawberries and creme flavor, with delicious toppings-- and the eggie resembles a starry tuxedo cat! Hope you like them!
ImageImage

Albino_
Your wish is granted! You got the below cloudy leopard! They're black and blue, and cute all over!

Deify
Your wish is granted! You got the below cloudy leopard! They have a tasty lollypop... wonder what flavor it is?

straight
Your wish is granted! You got the below cloudy leopard, x1 lightbulb item and x1 hamster item! The lightbulb only comes in one color, but the hamster can be any kind of hamster you'd like!
ImageImageImage

Rosemoon
Your wish is granted! You got the below cloudy leopard and x1 blooming flower item! Looks like this eggie lep is quite a fan of flowers too!

shuichi
Your wish is granted! You got the below cloudy leopard! I'm not sure if they're haunted or if those ghosts are their buddies... but hopefully they're nice?

I hope you all like your leopards! Please stay tuned for more wish-granting surprises! :3c
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Exitium » Sun May 08, 2022 10:38 am

Item(s) I’m trading in: Bird Egg x1
Anything else?: henlo again
................exitium
.....discord: @mortemius

................Image

.............ImageImage

ImageImageImage
Exitium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KandieFloofsterLoch » Sun May 08, 2022 11:35 am

Item(s) I’m trading in: 1x Bird Egg
Anything else?: hiii again!!
KandieFloofsterLoch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eevee55 » Sun May 08, 2022 11:39 am

Item(s) I’m trading in: x1 Bird Egg
Anything else?: Thank you!
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cakepopcat » Sun May 08, 2022 7:56 pm

Shop will be released shortly until the end of may! Sorry for the lateness, been doin some serious important stuffs irl 🥺💕
cakepopcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Julie_PiscesGirl » Sun May 08, 2022 8:52 pm

ohworm! wrote:Shop will be released shortly until the end of may! Sorry for the lateness, been doin some serious important stuffs irl 🥺💕

Thanks for letting us know, take your time! :)

Item(s) I’m trading in: 1 Bird egg
Anything else?: Thank you!
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Julie_PiscesGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes