VOK Lion giveaways

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

VOK Lion giveaways

Postby minifun990 » Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:36 pm

Hello! As a celebration for my two-year anniversary of VOK I am holding a small competition to giveawaytwo lions!

Image Post Link
For this lions competition tell me about someone they would give up everything for!

ImagePost Link (This brown Cub was never grown because their artist went inactive, but Ive been enjoying using them as a permanent cub)
For their competition tell me why their appearance is always so youthful!

Be as creative as you like, there will be separate winners for both but feel free to try out for both
Max 500 words, 3 art pieces but no minimum

Ends on rollover to 21st December, Chicken Smoothie time. Extended to the 14th of Janurary

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Lion name: [/b]
[b]Lion gender: [/b]
[b]Pride:[/b]
[b]Pride Status:[/b]
[b]Lion 1 or 2:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b] 
Last edited by minifun990 on Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“€๐‘’๐‘’๐“… ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”"

minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: VOK Lion giveaways

Postby .sins. » Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:00 am

Marking
.sins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Light Bringer » Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:56 pm

Username: Light Bringer
Lion name: Saghira
Lion gender: Male
Pride: Pride of Neve
Pride Status: Cub
Lion 1 or 2: 2
Prompt: When Saghira was still in his motherโ€™s womb, growing and forming into a lion cub, his mother was extremely thirsty after a long day of foraging for food. The pregnant lioness waddled her way to a nearby water source, as she managed to pick up the faint smell and sound of running water whilst rustling among the blackberry vines. She crept towards the water source only to find a man-made structure that was alien to her. There was a ring of squared stones filled with water and, in the middle, a small human infant made from, what also looked like stone. Out of the stone infantsโ€™ mouth, Saghiraโ€™s mother could see a stream of water spurting into the existing water at the base of the stones.
As unusual as this sight was, Saghiraโ€™s mother was still very aware of the growing thirst, evident in the dryness of her mouth and the weakness in her paws. She carefully inched toward the structure, anxious to not set off any traps or other dangers, however after a moment, it was clear that she was safe and that no dangers were present around the structure.
โ€œMust be abandoned.โ€ Saghiraโ€™s mother muttered to herself, peering at her rippling reflection before beginning to lap the water up with her tongue. Saghiraโ€™s mother was blissfully aware of how sweet and pure the water from the structure tasted, figuring that the structure must be special in some way. โ€œPerhaps it cleans the water.โ€ She murmured, speaking to the small cub in her swelling belly.
Once Saghiraโ€™s mother drank her fill, she returned to her pride, unaware that the structure that she just drank from was a magical structure known as the Fountain of Youth, known for blessing its visitors with eternal youth. Although perhaps it was because she didnโ€™t drink too much water or because she was pregnant, but for whatever reason, the magical water didnโ€™t impact her at all. Saghiraโ€™s mother would later learn, however, that the water granted her child, who would be named Saghira and birthed coincidentally near the structure, with eternal youth.
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”“

โ”–xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”š
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ”xxxxxxxxโ”“
LIGHTS OFF
โ”–xxxxxxxxโ”š
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–€
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
Light Bringer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Syn_cat » Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:05 pm

Username: Syn_cat
Lion name: Kendra
Lion gender: female
Pride: Pride of the fallen grotto
Pride Status: Sentry
Lion 1 or 2: 1
Prompt:ย 

It was a quiet windy night, not a sound was heard except for the water splashing up and down the shore. Kendra sighed, she was posted on night duty to watch out for potential danger. The night hunt wasn't back yet and her stomach was growling.

She took this time to reminisce on past memories, or rather a special someone. Avani, whom she had fallen in love with, left the pride temporarily to scout for some better hunting grounds for when the dry season comes. She was supposed to come home before the hottest season comes but alas it was starting to arrive. She should be home by now. I knew I should've went with her. She muttered to herself, her self guilt consuming her.

When Avani left, she hadn't had the courage to tell her how she felt, let alone wasn't sure that she loved her. She had always doubted her feelings. That was all decided when the nest beside her was cold, she was lonely. All she could ever do since she left, was to think about her. It was obvious to her that she loved her.

The rustling of leaves broke her from her trance, she pointed her ears towards the bushes. Her shoulder fur bristling with anticipation, she was prepared to raise the alarm and fight whatever was coming.

A lion jumped out from the bushes and the moonlight reflected their soft brown, white and green fur. "Avani! You're back!" Kendra yelled out in pure happiness.
"Its so good to see you." Avani purred, she seemed tired as she had a slumped posture.

"How was your expedition?" Kendra asked curiously.

"I found a place with lots of promise but it's across the desert. It wouldn't be worth the travel for a measly gazelle." Avani sighed, "It was nice to explore the surrounding territories though!" She said more eagerly.

"I was thinking... about you the entire time you were gone. I realized I loved you the moment I missed you. You mean so much to me Avani. You're brave, you put everyone before yourself, you're just amazing." She breathed deeply, her whiskers tingling with what she was saying and feeling. "I would give anything and everything up just to be with you, even if it means leaving the pride. I'm so sorry I didn't come with you but next time, I'll be there forever at your side... if you let me..." Kendra poured her heart out in a emotional moment. She was nervous about if she would be rejected, but that would be okay. Kendra would do everything to protect her even if they remain friends or not.

Avani purred loudly, "I missed you too, Kendra. I wasn't sure how you felt about me, well if you thought of me more than a friend... Now I know for sure." She rubbed against Kendra's fur, purring as they sat together waiting for the sunrise and for the night hunters to return.

Syn_cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minifun990 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:11 pm

Thanks for both your entries! Ive posted the respective transfer forms Here Enjoy your new lions :)
"๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“€๐‘’๐‘’๐“… ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”"

minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me