Lambicorns Halloween // MURDER MYSTERY (Whodunnit??)

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Are mini-rounds too confusing? (Please answer truthfully--you won't hurt my feelings c:)

Yes!
11%
No!
22%
A little bit!
44%
Maybe we use NPCs instead of us being the players, so it's less confusing! And so we vote out NPCs and still play.
22%
Don't do mini-rounds, just do the grand Murder Mystery storyline! (Post 1 of Page 1)
No votes

Total votes : 9

Lambicorns Halloween // MURDER MYSTERY (Whodunnit??)

Postby kittiehh » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:51 pm

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

A LAMBICORNS MURDER MYSTERY

(Penelope is a placeholder, the image will be changed to the MM host)

Amidst the group of wary lambicorns traveling to an unknown destination for the night, moonlight spilled from the nearly pitch black night sky, and puddled onto the travelers backs as it seeped down into through the earth floor. The lambicorns looked left and right as they took in their surroundings--a damp, gloomy, shadow-ridden pine forest; drizzled snow resting on top of the trees. "Aight lads, it should be right this way." The guide led them to a clearing in the middle of the forest, and as the path narrowed, a horseshoe-like shape of pine trees menacingly closed in behind them--until the pines sealed the exit, their only way back. "Ere she is!" Exclaimed the guide.

Overhead, a mansion casted downward a ferocious, but rather taunting glare upon the group. "Are you sure this is it?" One of the lambicorns back cocked their head to the side. The bright purple lambicorn dressed in a classic Doctor Who costume paused, and turned back to look at her. "Positively, my darling. Positively..." Said the doctor, then with a glance back toward the magnificent fortress of a mansion, he muttered, "Ere, this has to be it.." Several of the lambicorns in the front looked at each other with newly alert eyes. "Let's go, everybody!" Doctor Who shouted over the various whispers of the crowd.

Shadows lurked behind the travelers, stalking the lambicorns' every move. As each lambie walked down the path toward the house, cool winds shook them each hoof-step. "Halt!" A voice draped in mystery called out. Everybody stopped at the six-feet tall stark black gate, forged with twisted rods in a row, then going down in a column, and all around the sides of the rods a beautiful swirl like pattern meeting back up at the pointed top--branching out in a patterned arc. "State your purpose!" Boomed the announcer. "Well, doctor?" The lambicorn he called "darling" piped up. "Are you going to say anything?" Doctor Who gave a brief sigh, then cleared his throat. "Party of 15--The Resplendent Six." The sound of an airlock door set off as the gates swung their way open, creaking with every slight heave of metal. "The Resplendent Six? There's 15 of us here, you know!" One lambicorn muttered under their breath, as they were really quite shy. The doctor caught their voice, and shifted irritably. "Yes, well, it sounds much better than the Resplendent Fifteen. Pah!" The doctor shook his head in disregard.

"Off we go, ladies and 'gents!"

The lambicorns come upon an iron-cast door, engraved on the sides with threaded-like patterns of swirls and flowers. In the middle of the door was a metal handle for knocking. The doctor lifted it, and knocked. Without an answer, the door swung open with a creak. The doctor led the group of lambicorns inside--the entryway was lined with a red carpet, and the only light in the hallway was the flaming torches that decorated the dark oak walls.

The flames went out.

"Where is everyone?"

"What happened?!"

"Who blew the torches out!"

"Calm down everyone, everything's fine, this way lads and lassies!"

The lambicorns trudged through the darkness with uneasy emotions, until they found themselves in the dining hall--lit up with sweet-smelling candelabras on a long oval table's center. Sitting on the far end of the dining table, facing the group, was a bright red lambicorn dressed in a suit and tie, complete with a top-hat and his wand sticking out of his mouth--a magician.

"Come one, come all--into my mansion of horrors! Yes, you! Please do have a seat, it's bad manners to stand up in the dining room for this long, insane I say!" The mysterious stranger clapped. Slowly everyone took a seat, eyeing each other with apprehension.

"Now, let us begin." The magician started.

"Wait!" A lambicorn called out.

"Where's the doctor?"

The candelabras shook like thunder, the table rocked as if it'd been roughly kicked, and the candles blurred out, once again.

Before the game starts, please use this code to mark the page--this is also to give me an idea of who's participating!

Code: Select all
[list]
[i][b][size=110]MINI ROUND 1: The Shadowhunter's Tale[/size][/b][/i]

[b][i]Username:
Signed-up Lambie:
Prompt: [/b][/i][/list]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[list]
[size=110][i][b]A LAMBICORNS MURDER MYSTERY (sign-up form)[/b][/i][/size]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Signed-up Lambie:[/b] {name here}
[b]I'm ready to find a clue!:[/b] { you can say anything here! }
[/list]

Last edited by kittiehh on Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:18 pm, edited 11 times in total.
kittiehh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lambicorns Halloween // MURDER MYSTERY (Whodunnit??)

Postby kittiehh » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:52 pm

Before we begin, here are the guidelines!

There is one grand round every couple of days (or however long it takes to end the game and find out the killer.)

For the grand round, there are 20 innocents, and 10 possible suspects. (19 in total that can be proven innocent. There is 1 imposter!)

The grand round follows the storyline in this thread's 1st post.

GRAND MURDER MYSTERY STORYLINE

"Doctor Who? A Lambicorns Mystery"

Meet the characters!:

The Suspects:

*possible suspect* The Magician - Stevie the Magician is known for his tricks and his stand-up comedy (although he isn't very good at it) He owns the castle, though many believe it owns him... Stevie has a knack for creative eye-masks, puppets, and especially magic tricks. (He/him, dressed up as a magician for halloween, however many believe he just is a magician all the time.)

*possible suspect* Lilac - An ex of the Doctor. She used to travel with him to different countries before he left her and ran off with some other lambicorn. (lots of Doctor Who references..!!) Not much is known about her, except that she LOVES roses. (She/her, dressed up as Cupid for halloween.)

*possible suspect* Pumpkin - Hates the name "The Resplendent Six" because it makes no sense. Judges the Doctor's ways a lot. She likes dancing, history, and scavenger hunts. She loves to listen to jazz music and her favorite flower is a sunflower. A close friend of Lilac's. (She/her, dressed up as a vampire nurse for halloween.)

*possible suspect* Riven - A loner amongst the group. You can usually find him skulking in the corner, listening to heavy-metal. A rebel if you will. He'll pummel anyone and anything that gets in his way of food, sleep, his headphones, and Among Us. (He/him, dressed up as an red Among Us imposter.)

*possible suspect* Averyl - They don't like the dark, as it causes them a weird sense of claustrophobia. An impulsive, up-beat lambicorn usually, and very friendly. Went to the Festival of Dreams with Pumpkin in July, and they've been buddies ever since. Averyl likes painting, playing the harp, and singing. Their friends like to describe them as "a sweet, genuine soul" how could they ever be guilty? (them/they/their, dressed up as the Grim Reaper for halloween.)

*possible suspect* Sunshine - Another ex of the Doctor's. She absolutely despises Lilac, although neither of them have the Doctor in their claws anymore.
Has a weird interest in kitchen knives, as she loves cooking. Classical music is her favorite. (She/her, dressed up as a witch for halloween.)

*possible suspect* Rosetta - No one really suspects her, but she likes to throw herself into the mix for no reason. Basically, everyone has a crush on her. Her hobbies include archery, painting, and occasionally baking cupcakes. (She/her, dressed up as Merida from Brave for halloween.)

*possible suspect* Gorg - The announcer. A close friend of the Doctor's, but he never gets any attention, which irritates him sometimes.. A buff lambicorn, but he's generally pretty chill. Secretly likes dressing up, but don't tell anyone else that. (He/him, dressed up as a bodyguard for halloween.)

*possible suspect* Freddie/Fredrika - A BOSS-like drag-queen, they love to dress up for any occasion, especially halloween! An avid dancer: jazz, tap, a bit of ballet, ballroom, and some modern. He's a real player and likes to flirt, but deep down he's a romantic at heart. Classical music and blues are his favorite, and you'll usually see him in plays when he's not on-stage as Fredrika. (He/him, she/her, dressed up as his drag-queen character Fredrika.)

*possible suspect* Vincent - A historian of sorts, loves to read and write poetry, and recite dramatic Shakespeare plays. Sometimes he'll hang out with Freddie, although he often gets butterflies around the actor. Likes drama movies, chocolate, and really just Freddie. Although, Vincent is not a fan of the Doctor's, as he despises doctors--he's queasy of needles and blood. Hopes Freddie will be his Lady Macbeth, but maybe not in the context of the story! (He/him, dressed up as Macbeth.)

The Innocents:

All of you! (This may not be exactly 20 innocents, but for the sake of the grand round, I'll pick the 20 people in order who posted the form on this thread, to be the placeholder innocents. However, everyone will participate as an innocent, even if you're not on the "list"! Again, the list will be in order of who marked the thread with their form first.)

(15/20)

Deercan
ford
Spottedpuppi
Griff
Queen Viviane
!~Satsuki~!
DaniCalifornia
bakuraas.
Blueberry Otter
Makato Kino
MalignantSpirit
• adriana •
blood-moon
Rosemoon
Rylf

The Dead (will be subject to changes, please refer to this list to update yourself!)

The Doctor - There is very little known about the Doctor--as he goes by--but he doesn't tolerate nonsense! The "lad" is a bit coo-coo, but once you get to know him he's alright. Some rumors have been heard about him time-traveling, but no one believes that for sure. Although, Lilac is quite fond of him as she is his ex.. or was. Unfortunately for him, he is a ghost now! Who killed him?

Last edited by kittiehh on Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:23 am, edited 5 times in total.
kittiehh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lambicorns Halloween // Mini-Rounds (Imp Among Us!)

Postby kittiehh » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:52 pm

MINI-ROUNDS

There's an IMPoster among us!

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

How to play?

Due to the majority of votes, we'll be doing the first option--you play the game! Basically, here's how it works.

One to two people are the impostor each mini round, one to two people are detectives, and everybody else will be innocent. The impostors will be PM'ed each round to choose who they want to kill. After a murderer, detective(s) will be PM'ed clues about the impostor. The detective will post on the thread the clue if they wish to, and who they may think it is, to try and influence people's decisions so that the innocents can win the game. There will be a poll at the end of each round. If you vote correctly, you might win! (Depending on impostor number) If not, you'll have to play a few more rounds to suss out the impostor.

General Rules:

Please don't have a sour attitude if you are voted out! This is just supposed to be a fun mini-game--let's keep it that way! ^^
Do not snitch on other players, I will find out, and I won't hesitate to kick/ban you if need be. (I don't want to have do this though, so please play fair!)
You cannot join mid-game! So if you post your sign-up form, you have to wait for the next round.
If you have any questions at all regarding mini-rounds or the grand round, feel free to PM me anytime!

Impostor Rules:

Each round, you'll be PM'ed about who you want to eliminate.

Then, everyone, including you, will need to vote in the poll.

If you kill enough people, and don't get a major amount of votes in a round's poll--you'll win!

(If you are someone with a busy schedule, I will ask you to PM me a short list of people that you want to kill, and I'll pick one each round for you--so that you don't need to message me a person each round if you don't have the time for that. Just please let me know before hand, preferably when you're chosen as impostor!)

Detective Rules/Guidelines:

If you're picked as detective, I'll be messaging you clues of the murders, so you can find out who might be the impostor.

If you think you know who it is, you can post on this thread and tell everyone the clue, and who you think it may be.

Then, everyone needs to vote in the poll.

If you are someone with a busy schedule, and can't reveal the clues on the thread as to who the impostor may be, I can do that for you!

Active Players: (17/10 or 17/20)

Deercan
ford
Spottedpuppi
Griff
Queen Viviane
!~Satsuki~!
DaniCalifornia
bakuraas.
Blueberry Otter
Makato Kino
MalignantSpirit
• adriana •
lilpupin
WitchHazel
blood-moon
Rosemoon
Rylf
malitiae

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༻✦༺  
Last edited by kittiehh on Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:26 pm, edited 8 times in total.
kittiehh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittiehh » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:53 pm

MINI-ROUND 1 STORYLINE: THE SHADOWHUNTER'S TALE

CLUES ABOUT THE IMPOSTOR

——————————————————-

They like roses, chocolate, decorative masks, and the fruit orange.

The bonfire blazed in the crisp, breezy night air. It was nearly midnight, and all the lambicorns were toasting marshmallows in the crackling fire. Tapioca (Spottedpuppi) poked her stick at the flames. "It's freezing out here!" The lambicorn beside her bumped her shoulder. "Just scoot closer to the fire. And move over!" Said Pablo (Deercan) and practically shoved Tapioca over on the log. All seventeen of the campers gathered around, toasting their marshmallows. "Here, how about I tell y'all a spooky story?" One of the campers, show pony (Ford) suggested. "It better be actually spooky, no fake tales again.." Morgrim (bakuraas.) complained, turning over their marshmallow to toast it. "It'll be a real spooky one this time, I promise!" Tapioca assured them. "You make great stories, Tapioca. Go ahead." The blue and pink lambicorn Suki (!~Satsuki~!) gave the storyteller a generous smile. "Thanks, Suki!"

Everyone moved closer together on the logs as the windy fall air grew colder. The flames flickered amongst the darkness. The seveteen campers: Pablo, Tapioca, Morgrim, Suki, Calypso, Lamby, Nocturne, Kydell, zephyrus, Jamboo, Cleo, Mira, Aronia, Violette Nova, Celestial, and Queen Peri leaned in.

“It was a shadow of a figure. Tall in stature. As cold as night, it haunted the forest for centuries. As sharp as a kitchen knife, it would cut through the trees. As hot as a bonfire, it would sear your soul..

The cries of a young girl out in a forest just like this one, were not heard that night. No one could see or hear her, she was all by herself. Why? Nobody knew, no one had seen her for days. Every clock stroke midnight. The Shadowhunter was lurking, stalking the trees in search of something, or someone. "Help! Somebody, please, help me!" The young girl cried. She was only about 12, and being out past midnight was dangerous for someone like her," Ford began.

"The Shadowhunter heard her cries, and began searching for his new soul to consume. It blazed down tree after tree, wood chips spattering the dirt. He grazed every blade of grass with flames trailing behind his shadow of a self, setting the ground on fire after him. "Delilah? Is that really you?" An echoey voice called out to the girl. How he knew the little girl's name, we do not know.

Delilah spoke. "Yes, sister, it's me! Help! I'm lost!" Delilah cried out, completely fooled by the voice that she was luring to her. "Stay there, Delilah. I'll get you back home, soon.." The 'sister's' voice trailed off in a mumble. Delilah sat on the messy ground of dirt underneath a tree, hugging her knees to her chest in fear. The Shadowhunter stomped, the earth practically shaking under his feet with every boom of his step. He noticed a small figure in a clearing of grass, sitting beneath a tree. "Delilah?" Said the shadow. "Yes, I'm here! You're close, where are you?" She looked around. She stared straight through the shadow, unable to see him. "Here!" The Shadowhunter exclaimed, and the girl ran toward the voice. The Shadowhunter braced himself. She stopped for a moment, seemingly unaware that the predator was right before her. "Where are you?!" She yelled. The Shadowhunter laughed. "I'm right here, Delilah!" And he surged forward, unhinged his jaw, and consumed her soul--"

Suddenly, the bonfire blazed up toward the sky and morphed into a bright blue color. "Ow, that's hot!" zephyr hissed, jumping back from the fire, as did everybody else--staying away from the burning flames.

"Um, guys, where's Tapioca?" Violette Nova looked around wildly, remembering the lambicorn was sitting next to her just a few minutes ago. Everyone started getting up from their seats and searching for Tapioca, but she was nowhere to be found. "And half our group?! Where did Morgrim, Deercan, Lamby, Nocturne, Kydell, Mira, Celestial, and Queen Peri go?!" Said Suki with a bizarre look on their face. "Hey, can you guys come over here? Like now? I don't think Tapioca is even Tapioca anymore.." Shouted Calypso from a cluster of trees, to the far right.

"Oh my god, her eyes! What happened?!" Ariona stepped back in horror. Everyone crowded around the bright-red eyed lambicorn laying on the ground listlessly, not unconscious, but almost like her 'being' was paralyzed. She was possessed. "No, no, no.." Cleo murmured over and over.

"It can't be the Shadowhunter.. can it? He takes the form of others, and uses them to take souls, or kill.. He could be an animal or human, or something mythological." Ford squeaked in terror.

"Well, if he possessed Tapioca, then perhaps he could've possessed one of us.." Violette Nova exchanged a terrified look with Ford.

"Delilah.." The voice whispered out from behind the trees, unbeknownst to the lambicorns, reaching out his claws for the next victim of the night.

[quote]INNOCENTS/DETECTIVE PROMPT:

[b]Tapioca[/b] (Spottedpuppi) has been eliminated, or maybe even killed.. Who in the group could've done it, and why? (The imposters/detectives will be chosen, once they have replied back to me we’ll move onto voting off a impostor!) [/quote]

GHOST PROMPTS:

[quote]Tapioca has been eliminated. Search around the forest and spy on the campers! You can help out the detectives with clues, if you see anything, let them know in your prompt!:
[/quote]
Last edited by kittiehh on Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:05 am, edited 6 times in total.
kittiehh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittiehh » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:54 pm

PRIZE POOL (Everyone will receive 5 candicorns at the end of a mini-round if you participated!)
-------------

PRIZE CAULDRON
A quick & easy reference for the main prizes from each activity/game and what they do!

Candicorns⏤⏤⏤⏤The main event currency/prize
    Jelly bean⏤⏤⏤⏤Adds up to 6 new colors to a dream fusion
    Gummy eyeballs⏤⏤⏤⏤Adds up to 4 extra eyes (anywhere on the lambie)
    Sugar skull⏤⏤⏤⏤Adds a mask or face paint to a lambie
    Glowstick⏤⏤⏤⏤Adds a glow to specified parts of a lambie
    Edible glitter⏤⏤⏤⏤Adds glitter to a lambicorn
    Fizzie⏤⏤⏤⏤Adds an overall body fluff edit (from the surprising pops of this treat!)
    Marshmallows⏤⏤⏤⏤Adds a small/specific body fluff edit
    Jawbreaker⏤⏤⏤⏤Adds a teeth edit
    Candy wafer⏤⏤⏤⏤Adds a halo
    Candyfloss⏤⏤⏤⏤Adds a small mane or small mane edit
    Licorice strands⏤⏤⏤⏤Adds a large mane or large mane edit
    Double fudge⏤⏤⏤⏤Adds an extra pair of ears or extra tail
    Bubblegum⏤⏤⏤⏤Adds a pair of wings
    Circus peanuts⏤⏤⏤⏤Adds claws to a lambie with paws
    Ring pop⏤⏤⏤⏤Adds 1 small-medium jewelry edit
    Candy buttons⏤⏤⏤⏤Adds 1 small accessory
    Candy bracelet⏤⏤⏤⏤Adds 1 medium accessory
    Candycornucopia⏤⏤⏤⏤Adds 1 large accessory
    Sours⏤⏤⏤⏤Changes a lambicorn’s ears
    Candy Cane⏤⏤⏤⏤Changes a lambicorn’s tail
    Gumballs⏤⏤⏤⏤Changes a lambicorn’s wings (or adds a pair if none)
    Peppermint sticks⏤⏤⏤⏤Changes a lambicorn’s imp horns (or adds a pair if none)
    Fruit snacks⏤⏤⏤⏤Changes the color of a lambie’s eye(s)
    Taffy⏤⏤⏤⏤Changes the color of a lambie’s nose/mouth
    Spice drops⏤⏤⏤⏤Changes the color of a lambie’s feet
    Candy pumpkin⏤⏤⏤⏤Adds a small prop edit
    Unicorn pop⏤⏤⏤⏤Adds a pair of horns
    Rock candy⏤⏤⏤⏤Adds small gem growth
    Wax bottle⏤⏤⏤⏤Adds small elemental trait
    Bonbons⏤⏤⏤⏤Adds freckles to a lambicorn
    Pocky⏤⏤⏤⏤Adds a small vanity dessert edit (chocolate, ice cream, sugar sprinkles, etc)
    Candy apple⏤⏤⏤⏤Adds a small vanity goop/slime edit
    Candy melts⏤⏤⏤⏤Adds a color changing trait to a specific part of a lambicorn
    Chocolates⏤⏤⏤⏤Adds spots, stripes, or a small pattern to a part of a lambicorn
    Sprinkles⏤⏤⏤⏤Adds floating sparkles, glitter, or stardust-like effects to a lambicorn
    Candy popcorn⏤⏤⏤⏤Adds small, decorative floating elements to a lambicorn
    Toothbrush⏤⏤⏤⏤Removes 1 existing trait (non-UNIquely) from a lambicorn
Last edited by kittiehh on Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kittiehh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deercan » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:05 pm

Username: Deercan
    Signed-up Lambie: Pablo
    I'm ready to find a clue!: SUPER excited for this ! 👀
deer/rainer
it/he/her • ΘΔ
kitty cat dance!
michealalmond
Deercan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ford » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:28 pm

Username: ford
    Signed-up Lambie: show pony
    I'm ready to find a clue!: red sus

ford ☆ he/they
thkalspfp
ford

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby craig? » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:36 pm

Username: Spottedpuppi
Signed-up Lambie: Tapioca
I'm ready to find a clue!: rose did it!
ImageImageImageImageImage
please click and feed!!
craig?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:41 pm

Username: Griff
    Signed-up Lambie: Violette Nova
    I'm ready to find a clue!: Violette is on the case!
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:18 pm

Username: Queen Vivane
    Signed-up Lambie: The Corrupt Celestial Sleeper
    I'm ready to find a clue!: I'm so ready!
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me