TWC | Item Shop and Point System | DNP

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

TWC | Item Shop and Point System | DNP

Postby Mythz » Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:16 am

- Main - [url=x]Nursery[/url] - Archive Updates - Discord - Prompts - Shop - Artist Search -

[size=85]Image
Some items can be purchased with c$, and others only with points or HM's.
Want to see something here that isn't here at the moment? Post them in the suggestions on the discord for a chance to have them added!
You may only purchase a maximum of one of each item per month.

You can purchase customs using an artists' prefered payment, or you can purchase a custom ticket by gathering points and HM's.
After purchasing you must still wait until an artist opens slots before posting a form.

Wildcard - (This leaves the whole cat up to the artist! You may receive any custom teir) - 10 HM's
Tier 1 custom - (Simple markings; solids/bicolours/points) - 10 HM's
Tier 2 custom - (medium markings; bicolour tabbies/lynx points/simple tabbies) - 15 HM's
Tier 3 custom - (complex markings; wild tabbies/torties/complex tabbies) - 20 HM's

There are several different items that you can purchase that affect a breeding.
PB Kit Selector - This item allows you to choose how many kittens (max 3) are the result of a personal breeding - 40c$
SB/PB Kit Selector - This item allows you to choose how many kittens (max 4) are the result of a split or personal breeding - 60c$
Marking Pass - This item allows you to pick a marking that one parent has and guarantee that it will show on at least one or all of the kits. - 30c$

Small ST - This item allows you to add 1x small scar to a cat of your choice - 10c$
Medium ST - This item allows you to add 1x medium scar to a cat of your choice - 15c$
Large ST - This item allows you to add 1x large scar to a cat of your choice - 25c$

Code: Select all
[b][u]I'm buying from the shop![/u][/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Items Purchasing:[/b]
[b]Payment Type:[/b]
[b]Total:[/b]

Last edited by Mythz on Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

TWC | Point System and Prompts

Postby Mythz » Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:16 am

You gain 50-points per 100word limit, and gain an extra 25 points per hundred words over.
For example, if there is a prompt that has a 150 word base limit, then it is worth 75 points. Every 100 words over that a user writes, they gain an extra 25 points.
For artwork, you gain 50 points for a headshot-halfbody and 75 points for a fullbody. You then gain 25 points if there is a background, and 25 points per cat that is shaded.
For example, you draw one cat that is a fullbody, with background and shading. You then gain 125 points.

Here are the prompts!

Check out the archive thread to post your form and claim points!

Last edited by Mythz on Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: TWC | Item Shop and Point System | DNP

Postby Mythz » Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:17 am

Res.
Mythz