TSCA Information and Guides

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Check

interested
90%
maybe
10%
not for me
No votes

Total votes : 21

TSCA Information and Guides

Postby eleutheromania » Tue May 12, 2020 8:55 am

๐“๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐€๐ ๐’๐๐ˆ๐“๐™ ๐‚๐‹๐”๐ ๐€๐’๐’๐Ž๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ†ช home page โŽš TSCA โŽš whelping โŽš foundation archive / litter archive โŽš titles โŽš kennels and testing โ†ฉ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

the tibetan spitz club associations, short-termed TSCA is the source of all guidelines to this breed. these are in play
      ce to avoid those mixing with other breeds from passing their dogs off as a tibetan spitz. this breed was founded in
      1990 and is fairly new to the show and sporting world having just been recognized in 2007. the breed was created
      through crossing tibetan mastiffs with akitas and standard american eskimo dogs. these crossings were used to per
      fect a smaller yet stronger working dog that would excel in most hunting and guarding of livestock.

the combined traits that were sought from these three breeds created a social and eager to please breed that also
      tended to be wary of strangers and protective. their temperament created a versatile dog that most hunters enjoy
      ed using when it came to tracking down prey. these dogs were bred for any climate due to their thick double
      coats and shorter fur.

Breed Standard

General Appearance
        medium sized, alert, and powerful. broad head with almond-shaped eyes. the signature curled tail. large
        erect ears and agile well compacted dog breed with medium length fur.

Head
        the expression is alert and intelligent. almond-like eyes and a thick head. free of wrinkles. scissor bite
        and triangular erect ears. black and tight eye rims.

Neck and Body
        thick and muscular medium length neck. pronounced crest at the base of the skull. body longer than
        high. underline with a good but not pronounced tuck. thick somewhat broad chest. ribs well sprung.
        level topline. pliant but not loose skin.

Tail
        large and full, set high over the back and curled. when alert it will be carried over the back. at rest the
        tail may drop. feathering is medium and not extremely long and tail should always dip over or on the
        back.

Forequarters and Hindquarters
        the shoulder is strong and broad with some layback. both should be well angulated. moderate stifle bend
        and paws should be well knuckled and cat-like. feathering between toes is common. single front dew
        claws, rears should be removed. both front and rear should be generally muscular and well angled.

Coat
        dogs generally carry more coat than females. double coated. undercoat should be thick and soft. thick and
        coarse guard hairs. heavily feathered tails and short feathered ears. back and front legs should be some
        hat feathered and tamper off near the foot. coat should be slick and smooth, frizzy coats are a disqualifi
        cation.

Color
        variety. blacks, reds, livers, blues, and lilacs. white patterns and spotting to include roan. merle and twe
        ed. sables, tan points, brindle, and agoutis. colors not found in this breed are graying and silvering of coats.

Gait
        trot like and well balanced. no friction. the back reminds level and dog should be light-footed and agile. re
        arblegs should move in line with the front legs.

Size
        males range from 23-29 inches while females range from 19-25 inches. weight fluctuates from 40-90lbs
        between both sexes.

Temperament
        this breed is alert, intelligent and generally friendly to their family. aloof with strangers and protective. any
        signs of shyness is a disqualification in the ring. possibly intolerant of the same sex. should be eager to pl
        ease but also ready to guard its property when needed and independent.

Disqualifications
        drop or broken ears, blue eyes outside of the merle pattern. uncurled tails. shy or timidness.

temperament generator โ€ข genetics help

Handling
      1.) Easy
      2.) Easy-Moderate
      3.) Moderate
      4.) Challenging
      5.) Highly Challenging

Activity Level
      1.) Sedentary
      2.) Slightly active
      3.) Moderately active
      4.) Active
      5.) Highly-active

Levels of Drive
      For food, prey, and/or sociability drives.
      1.) Weak
      2.) Slight
      3.) Fair
      4.) Moderate
      5.) High
      6.) Very high
      7.) Extremely high
Last edited by eleutheromania on Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:03 am, edited 13 times in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Tue May 12, 2020 9:12 am

๐†๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ ๐ˆ๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐†๐ฎ๐ข๐๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ

General
      โ€ข follow all site guidelines and rules on all things related to TSCA. to include discord. (pm me for a link)
      โ€ข do not mini mod or ask to become a staff member. let them do their jobs and applications will open as needed.
      โ€ข COPPA user friendly. If you have any questions, please use the main adopt page.
      โ€ข TSCA is a closed species, you cannot make your own.
      โ€ข please remain respectful in the community.
      โ€ข do not bump any threads to include adoption pages. If judging has not been done after a week, let me know.

Species
      โ€ข you may own up to 15 at this time. (subject to change). you can only win one every 24hrs excluding paid adopts, paid adopts you are allowed to buy up to 2 in a 24hr period.
      โ€ข you will not be added to a design etc.
      โ€ข all designs up for adoption will have a background. a mixture of free and paid.
      โ€ข sexes can't be changed once set.
      โ€ข do not ask when breeding slots/semi customs will open, they will open when there is time for them.
      โ€ข suggestions to improve and other things are welcomed to be discussed and brought to light on discord
      or the homepage and or fanclub.
      โ€ข kennel threads are optional but needed and kept up to date for the title program and breeding. these threads
      can be outside of CS but must link back. ( unless COPPA )
      โ€ข should you be banned from the species, your spitz will be marked deceased. ( 3 warnings before a strike. 3 strikes. )
        โ€ข you may keep them or transfer their designs out with permission from the original artist.

Trading
      โ€ข you may trade them. just be sure to verify in the archive and on their adoption page, same for renaming etc.
      โ€ข trading must remain with users on CS.
      โ€ข once traded, a dog cannot be traded again for another week.
      โ€ข trading dogs can be through slots, other dogs, or any currency.
      โ€ข any titles the dog has earned stays with that dog, it will not reset.
      โ€ข reserved breeding slots are voided on new ownership.

Customs
      โ€ข will be available whenever an artist is wanting to do them.
      โ€ข can be free or bought. free are usually uncommon and below genes.
      โ€ข have restrictions on possible genes ranked by rarity. you may only ask for phenotype.
      โ€ข you are allowed one custom per month.

Whelping
      โ€ข will officially start after 50 tibetan spitz are made. will only be male x female.
      โ€ข dogs must be health tested prior to breeding.
      โ€ข tibetan spitz have 4 breeding slots without consequence.
      โ€ข they are allowed to be bred 2 more times with a possibility of rng fatalities or birth defects. take your risks.
      โ€ข 4 pup possibility. 1-2 max for your own dogs, 2-4 max for two users. sex is randomized at whelp.
      โ€ข females and puppies have a 2 week cool down. growths from 10-14 days.
      โ€ข puppies can be traded after 7 days.
      โ€ข a dog cannot be bred to a relative within four generations.
      โ€ข a champion dog is guaranteed four pups in a litter when bred regardless of if two users or not.
      โ€ข each user is allowed 2 breedings per month, can be with your own dogs or with another, it counts to both users.

โ€ข at risk genes include MM and zz + Mm. 50% chance of deafness and/or blindness.
      โ€ข dogs that are zz have a 25% risk of being light-sensitive and are unable to compete if so.
      โ€ข dogs that are MaM, ShSp/ShSi have a 25% risk of blindness or deafness.
      โ€ข any blind and/or deaf/defect dogs are sterilized and will be noted on their official page.
      โ€ข swsw dogs have a 25% change of deafness.
      โ€ข rolls out of 100. 50-75 or 50-100 target rolls for blind/deaf.

Staff
      โ€ข 2 adopt per month minimum for artists ( inactivity past 3 months will result in removal)
      โ€ข respectful and without bias when handling situations or interacting with everyone.
      โ€ข are allowed one custom after at least 4-5 adopts made at a time.
      โ€ข after 2 litters made, can do a breeding of their own.
      โ€ข keep in touch with the staff team as best as possible.
      โ€ข artists are allowed to set their own prices. breed-specific genes are allowed once a month per artist

โ€ข ghost artists try to check in every now and then, this position has little requirements.
      โ€ข guest artists have a month to make 5 designs, free or paid.

โ€ข if there are any issues with staff, please address them with me. if there are any CS related issues,
      please report to CS Staff if needed.
Last edited by eleutheromania on Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:35 am, edited 27 times in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Tue May 12, 2020 9:47 am

๐†๐„๐๐„๐“๐ˆ๐‚๐’ / A B C D E K M S T U Z
      โœธ - co dominance
      โŽ” - breed specific
      common / uncommon / rare

Resources: x x x
      Linearts by NorthernRed @ Deviantart.Com

Image xxxxxxxImagexxxxxxxImagexxxxxxxImage
      ImagexxxxxxxImagexxxxxxxImage

A Locus โ€“ limits the amount of eumelanin on the dog

Ay โ€“ sable,. (AyAy)

Image Ayc โ€“ clear sable

Image Ayt โ€“ tipped sable

Image Ays โ€“ shaded sable

Image Aw โ€“ agouti

Image As โ€“ creeping tan โ€œsaddleโ€ (AsAs, AsAt)

Image โŽ” As+ - glided

Image At โ€“ tan points (AtAt)

Image โŽ” At+_ - striped points

Image โŽ” AhAh/AhAc - Chinchilla *born solid*

Image โŽ” _Ac - calico ( only occurs on phaeomelanin(red) AcAc will absorb in pregnancy, lethal

B Locus โ€“ affects eumelanin by turning black to liver.

Image B โ€“ black (BB/Bb) eye color amber to brown. nose color black

Image bb โ€“ liver - eye color honey to brown to hazel. nose color liver.

C Locus โ€“ determines the shade of red on a dog.

Image CC โ€“ red

Image Ccch/Cce/cchcch - orange

Image cchce โ€“ cream

Image cece โ€“ white/silver

D Locus โ€“ the dilution of black or liver to blue/slate or lilac/isabella.

D โ€“ no dilution

ImageImage
        dd โ€“ dilution - nose color grey or light brown. eye color washed out brown or gray.

E โ€“ deciding factor of red on a dog.

Image Em โ€“ masking on the dog.

Image โŽ” Em+ - badger

Image โŽ” Ew - wapiti

โŽ” Image Ew+ - weasel

โŽ” Image Eo - owl

E โ€“ normal extensions. Ie. Tan points etc. (EE/Ee)

Image ee โ€“ recessive red dog

K โ€“ deciding factor of black on a dog.

Kb โ€“ dominant black, will mask the A locus (KK/KKbr/Kk)

Image Kbky AyAy - seal

Image Kbr โ€“ brindle (Kbrk/KbrKbr)

Image โŽ” Kbx - eurasian brindle
        Image โŽ” Kbt - tabby
        โŽ” Kbp - tapir
        kyโ€“ a locus expressed. (kk)

M โ€“ Merle Dilution โ€“ blue eyes are only found with merle in this breed.

Image MM โ€“ double merle, health risks, blind deaf etc.

Image Mm โ€“ normal merle

Ma - atypical merle. cryptic, no merle pattern, merle pattern, tweed pattern.
          Image MMa - tweed merle.
          MaMa - show merle pattern.
          Mam - no visible merle or little to no merle shown , blue eyes. atypical

mm โ€“ non merle

S โ€“ White Spotting

SS โ€“ Solid no white

Image SwSw - extreme white.

Image โœธ SpSp โ€“ Piebald

Image โœธ SiSi โ€“ Irish typically restricted to the muzzle, legs, tail, and belly. Collared Irish will have a white-collar separating a colored head from a colored body.

Image โŽ” SmSm โ€“ Moroccan, Colored head and white body. recessive.

T โ€“ Decides if there are โ€˜holesโ€™ in the white.

Image TT โ€“ heavy ticking

Image Tt โ€“ medium ticking

Image Trd โ€“ dalmatian like spotting. (Trdt, TrdTrd, TrdTr.)

Image Tr โ€“ normal roaning (Trt/TrTr)

tt โ€“ no ticking

Image โŽ” ts - snowflake

Image โŽ” th - hoot.

U โ€“ Urajiro, the light shading on a dog. ( ie, shiba inu or huskies for example. )

Image UU โ€“ displays urajiro

uu โ€“ no urajiro

Z โ€“ Albinism. Removes all pigment and markings.

ZZ โ€“ non albino

Image zz โ€“ albino.
Last edited by eleutheromania on Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:37 am, edited 30 times in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Wed May 13, 2020 9:45 am

๐†๐„๐๐„๐“๐ˆ๐‚ ๐“๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐Ž๐…๐€

it is know that every breed has some health risks they are prone to due to selective breeding. here are all
      the genetic diseases and recommended tests by TSCA to perform on dogs prior to breeding. these are mandatory
      before a dog can be bred. COPPA Users will automatically be done.

โ€ข progressive retinal atrophy (pra)
        a late-onset hereditary eye disease. can start occurring as early as one year of age. causes vision loss.
        โ€ข wt/wt = normal
        โ€ข wt/m = carrier
        โ€ข m/m = at risk

โ€ข degenerative myelopathy (dm)
        late onset, usually around the nine-year mark, affects the spinal cord and muscles. dogs loose coordination
        usually first in the rear legs. not painful but the dog will end up losing the ability to walk in most cases.
        โ€ข wt/wt = normal
        โ€ข wt/m = carrier
        โ€ข m/m = at risk

โ€ข Multiple Drug Sensitivity (MDR1)
        sensitivity to certain classes of drugs, notably the parasiticide ivermectin, as well as certain gastro
        protectant and anti-cancer medications, occurs in dogs with mutations in the ABCB1 gene.
        โ€ข wt/wt = normal
        โ€ข wt/m = carrier
        โ€ข m/m = at risk

โ€ข hip screening.
        at 2 years of age a dog's hips are x-rayed. rating are given from excellent, good, fair, borderline, mild,
        moderate, or severe

โ€ข patella luxation
        examination of the kneecaps. can be done at one year. grades of 1 to 4 with 1 being normal.
Last edited by eleutheromania on Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:53 am, edited 5 times in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Wed May 13, 2020 9:57 am

๐“๐ˆ๐“๐‹๐„ ๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž๐‘๐Œ๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐

Conformation
        Image Winner's Dog - 5 points.
        Image Winner's Female - 5 points
        Image Best of Winners - 10 points
        Image Best in Show- 12 points

Image Champion (Ch) : accumulate at least 25 points.
        Image Bronze (GCHB): Accumulate 50 points total
        Image Silver (GCHS): Accumulate 75 points total
        Image Gold (GCHG): Accumulate 100 points total
        Image Platinum (GCHP): Accumulate 125 points total

Nose Work
        Image Novice (NN) - 3 qual runs 70/100
        Image Advanced (AN) - 3 qual runs 75/100
        Image Superior (SN) - 3 qual runs 80/100
        Image Master (MN) - 3 qual runs 85/100
        Image Elite (EN) - 3 qual runs 90/100
        Image Champion (NC) - highest dog scored
        Image Grand Champion (NGC) - 3 NC wins

Rally Obedience
        Image Novice (RN) - 3 qual runs 70/100
        Image Advanced (RA) - 3 qual runs 85/100
        Image Excellent (RX) - 3 qual runs 90/100
        Image Advanced Excellent (RAE) - 3 qual runs 95/100

Weight Pulling
        Started (UWP) - 70/100 successful pull.
          โ€ข +.5 pts last ranked dog.
          โ€ข +1.0 pt for every dog beat that successfully pulled.
          โ€ข Image 1.0 pt third place
          โ€ข Image 3.0 pts second place
          โ€ข Image 5.0 pts first place.
        Image Champion (UWPCH) - 50 points
        Image Excellent Champion (UWPCHX) - 100 points
        Image Superior Champion (UWPCHS) - 150 points
        Image Outstanding Champion (UWPCHO) - 200 points
        Image Grand Champion (UWPGCH) - 250 points
Last edited by eleutheromania on Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:53 am, edited 6 times in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Sun May 17, 2020 2:06 pm

owner : eleu
      ghost artist : meveh

Code: Select all
      [list][size=150]๐“๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐€๐ ๐’๐๐ˆ๐“๐™ ๐‚๐‹๐”๐ ๐€๐’๐’๐Ž๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐[/size]

[size=85][b]username:[/b]
      [b]registered name:[/b]
      [b]sex:[/b]
      [b]phenotype:[/b]
      [b]genotype:[/b]

[b]temperament[/b]
      [list]โ€ข handling -
      โ€ข activity level -
      โ€ข drive -[/list][/size][/list]

โ€ข 00/00/00 - grand opening event. -pending-
        hello and welcome to the lovely tibetan spitz breed. we welcome all new members of our breed club
        with a few chances to win some imported dogs. our opening event will include 10 dogs that will be
        either number guessing or weight and height guessing. also, there will be a four reverse raffles
        that will open one at a time throughout the week of opening. each winner of those raffles will
        be given 1 rare 3 uncommon and below geno custom. to conclude this event, the last dog will be
        RNG and introduce the first breed-specific gene. This is a total of 15 dogs. Normal adopts will also
        run during this event. you may only win one dog from the grand opening event.

โ€ข 00/00/00 - summer event.
        this event will include 10 dogs. each dog will have a favorite item description, the goal is to guess
        what that thing is.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me