Arucas Reloaded / Let's Hunt!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Arucas Reloaded / Let's Hunt!

Postby Kaizoku » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:08 am

→ Welcome to the Aruca Hunting Ground!s
Please read all the information below before posting.
Main Thread / Hunting Archive

→ What is this?
Hunting is an essential part to the lifestyle of Arucas, and has been since their creation. They are taught from a very young age how to hunt, and earn a decorative leaf from Mellon, the Tree of Creation, once they complete a successful hunt. In this game, kits will be able to earn their leaves in order to become an adult, and you can use your Arucas to earn items and MYOs as they hunt for prey. Aruca leaves all represent a special skill! Read further to see what they mean!

→ Thread Staff
These are the only people allowed to be conducting the rolls. Please do not contact staff who are not listed here about the hunting game.

Kaizoku
kh.aotic
Bloth Hoondr

→ How does it work?
There are three areas in which adult Arucas can hunt. You can have a maximum two Arucas out hunting at time. Once you hunt, you must wait 2 days before hunting again. Non-owners will be able to participate using our mascot!

Staff will use this random number generator to roll your hunts. You form will be quoted and the number of points you earned will be posted and added to the archive. There are different success rates for owners and non-owners. Please fill out the appropriate form. You will be penalized if found to be hunting as an owner/non-owner when you are not.

Your Aruca's leaves have different boosts!
The segmented leaf represents stamina. Your Aruca has perfect stamina, granting you 5 more rolls in the hunting game.
The rounded leaf represents tactics. Your Aruca has a 5% increase of finding food whilst hunting in any area.
The maple leaf represent foresight. You can either choose 3 more rolls in the hunting game, or a 3% higher chance at finding food whilst hunting in any area. You are free to switch between boosts at any time.
Percentage boosts will add either 5 or 3 numbers ontop of what you need to roll between to get points. i.e. 1-35 becomes 1-40 or 1-38.

The leaf on our mascot (found on our main page) has the rounded leaf, and non-owners will receive the appropriate boost if they so wish.

Aruca's with custom leaves may either pick one of these boosts, or create a new one, however, this MUST be reasonable and MUST be approved. You cannot change your boost after you have chosen it, and it must be documented by you.

→ The Forest (Easy)
The forests in which Arucas live. They are used to this territory and find prey with ease.
Owners: You must roll a number between 1-35 to earn 1 hunting point. Rolling 36-100 earns 0 points.
Non-owners: You must roll a number between 1-40 to earn 1 hunting point. Rolling 41-100 earns 0 points.

→ Grasslands (Intermediate)
The Grasslands are a little ways out from the usual hunting grounds. Arucas may find it slightly challenging to find prey.
Owners: You must roll a number between 1-25 to earn 2 hunting points. Rolling 26-100 earns 0 points.
Non-owners: You must roll a number between 1-30 to earn 2 hunting points. Rolling 31-100 earns 0 points.

→ Desert (Hard)
Arucas are not used to hunting in this territory. They will find it difficult.
Owners: You must roll a number between 1-15 to earn 4 hunting points. Rolling 16-100 earns 0 points.
Non-owners: You must roll a number between 1-20 to earn 4 hunting points. Rolling 21-100 earns 0 points.

→ Owner form:
Code: Select all
[b][size=20]owner form[/size]
→ I want to hunt![/b]
Username:
Aruca #1:
Where are they hunting?:
Leaf shape:
Aruca #2:
Where are they hunting?:
Leaf shape:
Link to last hunt: (if applicable)

→ Non-Owner form:
[b][size=20]non-owner form[/size]
→ I want to hunt![/b]
Username:
Where are you hunting?:
Link to last hunt: (if applicable)
Want to use the round leaf boost?
Last edited by Kaizoku on Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kaizoku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Arucas Reloaded / Let's Hunt!

Postby Kaizoku » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:09 am

→ Hunting Points Archive & Shop

Points & Items Archives - this includes both owners and non-owners.

Prices have been increased due the likelihood of earning more points in this game at a faster rate. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to comment here or contact thread staff - do not contact other staff who do not participate on this thread.

Please post your forms on this thread!

→ Points Trade-In - Owners
→ Prices:
→ Standard MYO: 30 hunting points
→ Common MYO: 45 hunting points
→ Uncommon MYO: 60 hunting points
→ Auto-Pass Potion (will automatically pass one selected trait in breeding): 60 hunting points
→ Full Litter (guaranteed maximum amount of kits): 70 hunting points (max 1 per person)
→ Trait Selector (choose 1 Rare or under trait from the list to implement on all kits in a litter): 70 hunting points
→ Hair Potion (adds any hair edit to an Aruca): 25 hunting points

→ Form:
[size=20]trade[/size]
[b]I am an Owner!
I want to trade-in![/b]
Username:
Prize claiming:

→ Points Trade-In - Non-Owners
→ Prices:
→ Standard MYO: 25 hunting points
→ Common MYO: 40 hunting points
→ Uncommon MYO: 50 hunting points
→ Auto-Pass Potion (will automatically pass one selected trait in breeding): 60 hunting points
→ Full Litter (guaranteed maximum amount of kits): 70 hunting points (max 1 per person)
→ Trait Selector (choose 1 Rare or under trait from the list to implement on all kits in a litter): 70 hunting points
→ Hair Potion (adds any hair edit to an Aruca): 25 hunting points

→ Form:
[size=20]trade[/size]
[b]I am a Non-Owner!
I want to trade-in![/b]
Username:
Prize claiming:
Last edited by Kaizoku on Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kaizoku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kit Hunting

Postby Kaizoku » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:09 am

→ Earning Leaves - Kit Hunting
Arucas must earn a leaf in order to be considered "grown-up" by others. Your kits do not need to earn leaves in order to grow up, however, they must have a leaf in order to hunt and in order to breed.

In Aruca lore, a sacred tree, the tree of Creation, Mellon, is where leaves must be earned. An item of prey must be caught and brought to the tree; the tree will then drop one leaf that can be of different shapes and sizes in order to represent an aspect of how Arucas hunt. These leaves may either be rounded, segmented or maple; the boosts these leaves give is found at the beginning of this thread.

→ So, how does this work?
Using a random number generator, staff will roll ONCE between 1-100; if that roll lands between 1-75, your hunt was successful, and a leaf may then be earned. The shape will be determined by a random list generator that includes the three standard leaf shapes; it will be rolled once and the result will determine the leaf shape you are permitted to add to your Aruca. They are now considered grown up. You must post an archive update with the new reference including the leaf.

Kits who have earned custom leaves through breeding simply need to have a successful hunt; please indicate on your form if this is the case for you. You must link to the original breeding that indicates an inherited custom leaf. If you want to apply a custom leaf item to your Aruca before this process, you may only add the custom leaf after a successful hunt; i.e. keep it under cover until success. Like custom leaves through breeding, please indicate on your form that this is the case and link to the post where you have used a custom leaf. It does not need to be approved by a member of staff as it should still be undercover; however, you should have posted a bank update form by this point, and we will use that as a form of 'approval' and proof that you indeed are giving your Aruca a custom leaf when they earn one.

If the parents of your Aruca (if applicable) have a standard leaf shape you would like your Aruca to have, you may also indicate this on your form. If you don't, staff will roll for a standard shape.

If you roll lands on a number between 76-100, your Aruca has not managed to catch anything. You must wait 5 days before attempting to earn another leaf.

PLEASE NOTE: Eucalyptus leaves that were once considered 'standard' do not pass to kits unless a custom leaf item is used.

→ Can we change leaf shapes after they're earned?
Leaf shapes may only be changed or modified after this process if you have an appropriate item; i.e. custom leaf item, standard edit item etc.

→ Custom leaf bonuses
Please read the post below for information on applying for a custom leaf bonus.

→ Form
[b][size=20]owner form[/size]
→ I want to earn a leaf![/b]
Username:
Aruca & Name:
Custom leaf from breeding or item?: (If so provide proof)
Do you want a random leaf or an inherited leaf?: (if inherited, please link nursery batch or parents)

Last edited by Kaizoku on Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kaizoku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Custom Leaf Bonuses + Approvals

Postby Kaizoku » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:10 am

→ Custom Leaf Bonuses + Approvals
Arucas who have custom leaves may have custom bonuses as well. This means that, within reason, you may decide on how your leaf benefits your Aruca when they hunt. This bonus must represent an attribute that would be useful when they hunt; the standard leaf shapes and their attributes can be found on the first page if you need ideas. You do not have to have a custom bonus; you may select any of the standard bonuses if you wish, or you may choose from the list of approved custom bonuses listed below.

Bonuses CANNOT be changed after they are selected, so choose wisely! Any selected bonuses must be approved by a member of the hunting staff before they are able to be used. In order to get approval, simply post the form below on this thread and wait for a reply from staff.

→ List of Approved Bonuses
N/A

→ Form
Username:
Aruca & Name:
Proof of custom leaf:
Bonus:
Last edited by Kaizoku on Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kaizoku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:09 pm

owner form
→ I want to hunt!

Username: gurocora. [ formerly golden-boy ]
Aruca #1: Annex
Where are they hunting?: Grasslands
Leaf shape: Segmented ?

Aruca #2:Washene
Where are they hunting?: Forest

Link to last hunt: [ from v.2 thread ]
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baagishii » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:06 pm

non-owner form
→ I want to hunt!

Username: Baagishii
Where are you hunting?: Grasslands
Link to last hunt: First time!
Want to use the round leaf boost? Yes

┍ ━ ━━┑
    x x x x
    heyo! just a
    person chillin'.
    char. storage
    x x x x

┕━━ ━ ┙

Baagishii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kh.aotic » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:48 pm

owner form
→ I want to hunt!

Username: kh.aotic
Aruca #1: Karmel
Where are they hunting?: desert
Leaf shape: maple leaf - using +3 rolls
Link to last hunt: [ from v2 thread ]
Aruca Adopts

Image Please interact with my pokemon! uwu

Join Furvilla!
Furvilla Price Guide
---

kh.aotic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kh.aotic » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:02 pm

gurocora. wrote:owner form
→ I want to hunt!

Username: gurocora. [ formerly golden-boy ]
Aruca #1: Annex
Where are they hunting?: Grasslands

Aruca #2:Washene
Where are they hunting?: Forest

Link to last hunt: [ from v.2 thread ]

Both your arucas have rounded leaves! A 5% increase in finding food will be applied to your hunt.
Annex caught 6/10 prey!
Points earned: 12
Washene caught 4/10 prey!
Points earned: 4
Total: 16

Baagishii wrote:non-owner form
→ I want to hunt!

Username: Baagishii
Where are you hunting?: Grasslands
Link to last hunt: First time!
Want to use the round leaf boost? Yes

A 5% increase in finding food has been applied to your hunt.
You caught 1/10 prey!
Points earned: 2

kh.aotic wrote:owner form
→ I want to hunt!

Username: kh.aotic
Aruca #1: Karmel
Where are they hunting?: desert
Leaf shape: maple leaf - using +3 rolls
Link to last hunt: [ from v2 thread ]

3 more rolls have been added to your hunt.
Karmel caught 3/13 prey!
Points earned: 12

Bank updated!
kh.aotic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me