V3! | Chubbies > Tiny Companions! V3 Baiting | DNP

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

V3! | Chubbies > Tiny Companions! V3 Baiting | DNP

Postby Sorrohh » Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:42 pm

xxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

you sure do love to snoop, don't 'cha? get outta here, fool!

Baiting is OPEN!
Baiting is closed at the moment.

you can try your luck at baiting a Chubbie!

during the week, you can set a trap once a day to try and catch a Chubbie.
during the weekend, you can set a trap once every three hours. to enter the baiting field, you'll have to fill out the
form below!

you don't need a Chubbie to bait, but baiting doesn't guarantee anything- or cost anything, either. you may
end up with a Shop item in your trap, some Treats, or nothing at all; its all luck from here on out!

as of right now, we'll post baiting outcomes every 15 posts. you will not be notified when your trap has been sprung, so check back often!

Form
Code: Select all
[b]I Want to Bait![/b]
username:

baiting outcomes are no longer random to reduce the strain on our artists, thank you for understanding!
╔══════════╗
ᴀ ᴡɪʟᴅ ᴄᴀʀᴅɪɴᴀʟ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴇᴅ!
╚══════════╝
╔══════════╗
ᴄʜᴜʙʙɪᴇꜱxxxxxxxxxʙᴀɢ

ᴘᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴxxxxxxxxxxxʀᴜɴ
╚══════════╝
hello! my name is sorrohh. i use any pronouns, but mirror pronouns are fine if that is more convenient! i am no longer an active member of the community. occasionally i might hop on to participate in events, forum games, or just send gifts, but unfortunately i will not be continuing with my roles in any roleplays or adoptables. this community has helped me grow beyond anything i could have ever dreamed. thank you all so much for over 7 years of support <3
Sorrohh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me