Kalon CS Shop V2 [ CLOSED ]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Kalon CS Shop V2 [ CLOSED ]

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:04 pm

announcements | fanclub | nursery | suggestion thread | growths + transfers | customs
archive | customs archive | archive update | item trade | transfers & off-oekaki
artist search | nursery artist search | tumblr | kalon shop | bank | faq

Welcome to the Kalon CS Shop!
Every now and then staff open an item and MYO shop here on CS for CS currencies [C$ and pets] to help out those that are not able to afford the USD and points prices of the DA shop or are simply unable to access Paypal for DA for any reason. Please be sure to read everything in this thoroughly, due to the sheer amount of activity we see during these opening a mistake could mean you get skipped over by accident.

Read more about Kalons and their rules on the main thread!

To keep things a little more easy to understand we have split this page up into two different posts, the first one dedicated to MYO purchases and the second to item purchases, please refer to the proper thread for your payment option [combo payments are allowed and will be explained alittle later on]!

This shop is managed by: Jiinxed! ,, CSMintCat ,, Takura ,, Rabbit ,, hanguang-jun., Kyar and magpie!. Please do not send other staff members questions about this shop!

Please include the following form in your trade description [not as a post here] when sending in all purchases:
Giftings should include a link to the user's profile so we can be sure the purchase is being logged correctly in the bank as there are many usernames that are easily confused or mixed up.

Code: Select all
[center]username: [if gifting please put their name here and inlcude a link to their profile]
item purchasing:
purchase method: [pets/C$]
have you verified this is the correct amount of payment?:
have you read and agreed to all guidelines and information contained on the master post found [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4174838&p=127065274#p127064054]here[/url]?:[/center]

Please give up to 72 hours for all purchase verifications!
All purchases from this shop will be logged in the 'CS Shop 2019' tab of the official Kalon bank.
As with all our shop purchases these are non-refundable!

This shop will be open until Wednesday, October 16th at midnight EST.

Last edited by ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ on Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:46 am, edited 9 times in total.
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ IMPORTANT INFORMATION ]

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:20 pm

Since the DA shop runs out of USD and points [both of which are/can be traded for real money] we have decided to base Kalon prices off of the C$ worth of each pet!

The conversion rate we will be implementing is 1 USD to 25C$!
  • This means that items in the DA shop that are 1USD/100 Points are 25 C$ and all pets traded in must have a combined [individual] value of at least the amount of C$ you need!

Two very important threads to have in mind when purchasing from the CS shop include the pets worth in C$ and rares list!
Just a couple of things to keep in mind about using the C$ worth thread:
  • Please note, while this thread does include uncommon and under pets, we will not be accepting any!
  • All pets offered must be at least rare, and must be older than 2016 [pet must be from 2015 or before, 2016 is not accepted]. The only acception to this is re-release pets and store pets. Store pets may be from any year but you may not use the store pets that are currently on sale in the CS store.
  • A lot of the worths on this thread are done in ranges, all "official" worths that we will be accepting are the very bottom of the range [so 45C$ for an early 09 rare, 40C$ for a mid 09 rare, and 35C$ for a late 09 rare].

SPECIAL NOTES
While it would be great if everything was black and white with pricing it isn't quite that easy, below are some very important things to keep in mind when deciding to purchase from the CS shop.
  • In regards to re-released pets [Dec. 18th] we will honor those by their original release date !! However ,, it is up to the user sending the trade to verify the original release date and to let us know what that is [whether in the purchase message or the pet name] !! The staff will not be hunting through the archives to verify each re-release.
  • All list pets included in your trade must be named by their official CS name so that staff can properly search for them on the list. This thread includes a useful section on the naming guides to help you figure out just which pet you have. You do not have to include the offical name of any pets not featured on the rares list. You may also still choose to include the C$ value of pets in their names but list pets should still have the pet name.
  • Before choosing to purchase with pets please take note: we will not be offering "change" so to speak. If you can not come up with the pets to equal the exact amount needed for a purchase you must offer an additional pet that will possibly put you into "overpay".
  • Earlier in the year CS underwent a massive rarity update, this means that several of the pets listed on the rarelist changed rarity and moved up the list and even pets that were not on the list should have made it. The rarelist thread goes into detail about the change but what you need to know is this: all pets marked in red on the rarelist should have been moved above the gap and for the use of the CS shop will be valued at the same tier as the 'non's [tier starts with the nonjewel sundog].
  • All UR pets that are not currently on the rares list/never made it to the rares list will be valued at the same tier at the Nick Unicorn/UR Mint Horse.
Last edited by ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ on Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:42 pm, edited 6 times in total.
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ PRICES ]

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:47 pm

For all rare and above purchases that include pets as any/all of the payment one September [or higher] list pet must be included! This does include the rare autopass and rare mutation roller as well as MYOS.

Who Is Accepting Payments
Please only send purchases to a member who is accepting the currency that you are offering.
MYO Prices
  • 125 C$ - Unlimited Standard
  • 250 C$ - Unlimited Common, Unlimited Under
  • 500 C$ - Unlimited Uncommon, Unlimited Under
  • 1,250 C$ - One Rare Trait, Unlimited Under
  • 1,875 C$ - Unlimited Rare Traits, Unlimited Under

Edit Item Prices
  • 25 C$ -- 1 Nonrarity edit
  • 25 C$ -- 1 Standard edit
  • 125 C$ -- 1 Common edit
  • 375 C$ -- 1 Uncommon edit
  • 1,125 C$ -- 1 Rare edit
  • 125 C$ -- Single Trait Removal

Breeding Item Prices
Items denoted with an astrisk [**] have special regulations, please see the next section for more information
  • 2,000 C$ -- Single Trait Legendary Autopass **
  • 1,875 C$ -- Rare Breeding Mutation Item
  • 1,875 C$ -- Rare and Under Autopass
  • 625 C$ -- Kit Number Select **

Special Regulations
  • To limit stress on the artists as well as flooding of legendary traits the kit number select and legendary autopass are under a purchase cap! You are allowed to purchase 3 combined between the two. For example you could buy 2 kit selects and 1 legendary autopass or three legendary autopasses but you may not buy two of each or four of one. Attempts to get around this limit will result in the reversal of any purchase of said items or trades involving said items and potentially a ban from further participation in the CS shop.
  • Furthermore the kit number select and legendary autopass purchased from the CS shop may not be traded or gifted to another user after purchase. If you wish to purchase one for a friend this must be stated in the purchase trade and does count toward that member's max of 3 items between the kit number select and legendary autopass. This is a measure we are putting in place to keep people from trying to avoid the purchase cap on these items and keep everything fair for all members.
  • Single Trait Autopass -- Because of its ability to provide at least one [and up to four] legendary Kalons this item is under stricter payment expectation, only one of three pets are accepted as pet payment [meaning you can not use bulk to add up to the 2,000 C$]. These pets are Sunjewel, the UR Tiger Dog, and the Moonswirl. You only have to provide one of these pets or 2,000 C$, not multiple pets or a pet and C$.
Last edited by ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ on Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ UPDATES/EDITS ]

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:47 pm

Here I will list out all changes to the shop so that everyone can see when they went into effect.
  • 10/2 - Updated link to C$ pet value thread to the most recent thread
  • 10/2 - Combined paw, eye color, and weight edits into NR edits and updated their pricing to reflect DA shop prices
  • 10/8 - Clarified date restriction on pets
  • 10/8 - Edited form to ask for gifting username links for logging purposes
Last edited by ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ on Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ OPEN ]

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:15 pm

The CS shop is officially open for business !! Please be sure to read over all the information in the thread as there is quite a lot and a good few changes from the last opening. You are more than welcome to mark this thread !!
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon CS Shop V2 [ OPEN ]

Postby mal du pays » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:16 pm

marking winks

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(The figure opens its mouth...)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Michael (Mal) - He/they/it - adult
the world's most normal petscop enjoyer
I like Deltarune, drawing, warrior cats, and sonic the hedgehog.
werm time

DeerKiri
click my magistream guys pease

Kalons - Storkies
My OCs - My Kalons - Storkies Archive - Stars Archive
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(and speaks.)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby watts » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:16 pm

maRk

rpnt watts ; polyfrag DID system

it/they

apex legends || icon (c) tinivy @ tumblr
watts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schnuffel Bunny » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:17 pm

mark! mark! C:
Species Artist for:
ImageImage

My most favorite things:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Discord: Schnuffel Bunny#0531
Pokemon Unite User: Schnuffel

If you feel like chatting, don't feel shy to PM me!
      kalons - chicoons - zeus
      ▶ Adult - She/Her - August 1 🎉

Schnuffel Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:18 pm

Mark

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes