| Nox Adopts | Lupine Prowlers | WIP

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

| Nox Adopts | Lupine Prowlers | WIP

Postby dimi. » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:22 am

Lupine Prowlersxxx
| # of Nox: 1 | Level: 0 | Slots: 1 |

Lupine Prowlers are a group of Noxs that reside in a city
known as Lupine. The city has a minimal amount of
humans in it, allowing the Prowlers to roam within the
city freely for the most part. Occassionally, travelers
will come through and question why there are so many
nox roaming about, but more often than not, Artemis
just urges her underlings to avoid new nox and people.
Table of Contents

1. Intro
2. Background
3. LP Rules
4. Territory/Borders
5. Types of Prey/Herbs
6. Shelter
7. Traditions
8. Reputation
9. Relationships
10. Art Gallery
11. Artemis
12. Deputy
13. Medic
14. Medic
15. xxx
16. xxx
17. xxx
18. xxx
19. xxx
20. xxx
Last edited by dimi. on Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| Nox Adopts | Lupine Prowlers | Background

Postby dimi. » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:58 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      The Lupine Prowlers were initially a band of friends in the city. Led by Dabria, Artemis's mother, they would often separate from their owners in order to have "play time" with the other dogs in the neighborhood. The owners found this endearing, and often remained oblivious to the canines actual endeavors. The dogs would often travel outside of the city, challenging other dogs in the territory beyond Lupine to gain territory, hoping to expand their pack. They wanted territory, lots of members, and plenty of food. I order to accomplish that, they would need to conquer as much territory as possible around the city of Lupine.

These encounters almost always got violent, for it was only violence that could drive other packs out of their territory if they wanted wanted even the slimmest chance of surviving. Because of these violent encounters, several of the owners dogs would go "missing" in the midst of battle, leaving the civilians of the city confused as their pets disappeared one by one. Eventually, the city became full of paranoia, and a legend arose that if you were to leave the city, you would die from abrupt causes, whether it be nature or murder. The folk of the city became deranged, and began fighting one another within in order to gain resources.

A neighboring city grew annoyed with the arising superstitions, and took it upon themselves to eliminate the city of Lupine. A large battle took place within the city, where all of Lupine's citizens were eliminated. The only survivors were Dabria and her mate Zoltan, who had taken shelter in an underground bomb shelter in the midst of the chaos. When they came back to the surface, several of the buildings were damaged, debris filling the street, clouds of smoke drifting along. The city had grown deserted. For several months, Dabria and Zoltan lived alone, eventually giving birth to Artemis.

Dabria and Zoltan rose Artemis together for 2 years until a group of travelling rogues ambushed the city, seeking out the Lupine Prowlers despite their age being a couple years past. Dabria and Zoltan locked Artemis in the underground shelter, and took it upon themselves to drive out the wolves. They succeeded in driving them away from the city, but they never returned to Artemis. For a couple of days, Artemis was trapped beneath the city until she found a secret shelter, releasing herself from the shelter. She rose to the city, and decided it was time to repair the damage that had been done, despite her parents being missing.

Artemis sent several months putting the city back together, piecing the broken pieces together as if they were a large, seemingly complex puzzle. Her magic, the ability to lift objects off the ground with her mind and place them in their rightful place certainly aided her. The talent came to Artemis mindlessly, for she was an incredibly smart nox who picked up on the patterns of nature and mankind made stuff alike swiftly. It took nearly a year, but Artemis finally repaired all the damage. The territory around her technically still belonged to the Lupine Prowlers, which she began to found once more.

A group of humans then came across Lupine, and made themselves at home. The city of Lupine is home to merely a thousand people, despite being a large city. Not many people know of it's existence, since it's only on a few maps present in the human world. Many of the humans debate on if Lupine actually exists or not, and sometimes attempt to seek it out, but to no avail. When the humans began to visit, they often brought pets with them, among those other nox. Taking in her mother's steps, she began going door to door, inviting the other nox out for "play time", instead taking them on adventures and explaining her pack to them. Many began to join her pack, some opting to never go back to their human houses.

With these new members, Artemis decided to make a hide out out of the bomb shelter. She brought in various accessories and abandoned equipment in the city, making beds for each nox that came into the pack, stocking up on food that had been discarded or tossed out onto the porches for the dogs that openly roamed the city. The Lupine Prowlers have since lived a somewhat pampered life beneath the city.
I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| Nox Adopts | Lupine Prowlers | Rules

Postby dimi. » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:50 pm

In the shelter
      1. Never sleep in a bed that is not your own. Couples are welcome to share, but otherwise, stay in your own bed.
      2. Do not eat before the young and mothers present in the shelter. The mothers and their kids keep Lupine Prowler's population thriving, do not weaken them.
      3. If you are in the shelter after sunset, you are not allowed to leave until sunrise. This is due to the dangers of poaching that have occurred frequently in the midst of the night.
      4. No outsiders/visitors are allowed in the shelter. You are welcome to help outsiders, but do not bring them within the shelter unless they are injured and need immediate assistance.
      5. You must attend the group meetings held before bed. Skipping one of these is viewed as disrespectful, and is often punishable with giving the offenders apprentice duties for a week.
      6. If an intruder breaks into the shelter, you are to kill them. Although this is viewed as cruel, the hideout has many resources and bits of information that could be detrimental to Lupine Prowlers. For that reason, anyone who forcefully enters must never exit.
      7. One Nox must stay awake each night to guard the entrance to the shelter. This is not a shift changing occupation, and whoever is on duty will often sleep all day the day they are to guard the entrance in order to not risk passing out.

General Rules
      1. The pack is to be your priority. If your humans grow to be a frequent issue and interfere with your duties for the pack, you will be forced to leave the pack or leave them behind.
      2. The leader's word is the final rule. Most big decisions must be taken up with Artemis, who makes the final call, regardless of what others think.
      3. Do not trespass on other's territory. We have plenty of territory of our own; plus, trespassing is just foolish.
      4. If you receive food from a human, you are not to immediately eat it unless the human continues to watch you after you have been given it. If it is food you can bring to the hideout, you must do so so the entire pack can thrive.
      5. If you see a member acting suspicious, you are to report it to Artemis. Often, some nox will avoid the pack randomly in order to hopefully get suspended, but Artemis is wary about incidents like this and wants to make sure no information is leaked.
      6. Do not show any humans our hiding spots. This is incredibly dangerous and can result in harm coming to us.

dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| Nox Adopts | Lupine Prowlers | Territory

Postby dimi. » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:49 pm

The Lupine Prowlers reside in the low populated city of Lupine, a city that is thought of by many humans outside of it to be a ficticious city. It is not fictional, it is just in the middle of nowhere, and unless you are in the city, you have no clue where it's location is on a map. If you were someone outside of Lupine, and you were asked to pinpoint the location, many would scoff; that's how unknown the location is. Lupine is found in a vast field, the only method of transpiration even remotely close to the city being a series of train tracks that run in a seemingly endless line several miles to the south.

The field Lupine resides in is seemingly barren, with only a few trees scattered throughout the plot of land. The population of the city is merely one thousand, and more often than not, if you come into Lupine, you are staying there for life. Beneath the city, where most of the Lupine Prowlers reside, is a massive abandoned bomb shelter. In this bomb shelter, there is a room that the Nox have crafted to be a practice room, styled similar to an arena. There are barracks inside this shelter, where there are plenty of beds for all the members of the pack.

The Lupine Prowlers have claimed the entire city of Lupine as their territory, as well as the surrounding fields that go outward, up until the train tracks begin to the south. Their territory, overall, spans roughly 2 miles outward in each direction beyond the city of Lupine itself.

North Border:
      South Border:
      East Border:
      West Border:

dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| Nox Adopts | Lupine Prowlers | Types of Prey/Herbs

Postby dimi. » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:55 pm

wip

dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| Nox Adopts | Lupine Prowlers | Traditions

Postby dimi. » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:56 pm

wip

dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| Nox Adopts | Lupine Prowlers | Reputation

Wip

dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| Nox Adopts | Lupine Prowlers | Relationships

wip

dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| Nox Adopts | Lupine Prowlers | Art Gallery

Postby dimi. » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:57 pm

Artemis:
      [url=xxx]1[/url] [url=xxx]2[/url]

dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me