| | RVEC Showing Thread | |

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Foxtail Stables Show Entries

Postby OutFoxed » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:12 am

OutFoxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: | | RVEC Showing Thread | |

Postby Esforza » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:15 am

Schooling Show Registration

Username: Esforza
Barn: Dark Side Stables

Dressage
Horse: DSS Night Chronicles

Cross country
Horse: DSS Vertical Limit
He doesn't have the tack, but I have already bought it here

Bank account: here
Esforza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caf. » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:53 am

((just a quick thing - i added the regional qualifying horses to a separate sheet on the invitational qualifiers document, so it's no longer necessary to submit proof of qualification along with your entry! i hope this makes regionals a bit easier for everyone!))
caf - they/them - bi
equestrian - vocalist - student

mostly i hang around here for
RVEC nowadays, though i
roleplay on occasion. chat
with me about horses, music,
math, science, or...anything!
caf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iStarz & Everly » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:50 am

Username: iStarz
Barn: Coldwater Creek
Barn type: Breed-Specific, Stud/Breeding Barn for Tennessee Walkers

Barrel Racing:

Horse: ÇwÇ Double Counting 'Duo'
Class: adult
Show discipline: Barrel Racing

Horse: ÇwÇ Doubled Conditions 'Crixus'
Class: Adult

Horse: ÇwÇ Beyond Counting 'Callie'

Western Pleasure:

Horse: ÇwÇ Distant Skiyes 'Skiyelar'
Show discipline: Western Pleasure

Horse: ÇwÇ Abyss Of Day 'Dexter'

Horse: ÇwÇ Astronomically Possible 'Saros'

Horse: ÇwÇ Unforgettable 'Belle'

Reining:

Horse: ÇwÇ Pride's Redemption 'Redem'
Class: green
Show discipline: Reining

Horse: ÇwÇ In The Woods 'Tikki'

Horse: ÇwÇ Hawaiian Rollercoaster Ride 'Riptide'

Horse: ÇwÇ Rise To The Occasion 'Templar'

Working Cow Horse:

Horse: ÇwÇ Perpetually Counting 'Penny'
Show discipline: Working Cow Horse

Horse: ÇwÇ Not To Be Outdun 'Ollie'

Other:

Horse: ÇwÇ Everbreeze 'Breeze'
Show discipline: Cross Country

Horse: ÇwÇ Saturn VII 'Hyperion'
Show discipline: Dressage

Futurity Registration

Username: iStarz & Everly
Barn: Coldwater Creek

Horse: ÇwÇ Distant Hurricane 'Hailey'
Class: futurity
Show discipline: western Pleasure

Horse: ÇwÇ Dun In The Woods 'Cypress'
Show discipline: reining

Horse: ÇwÇ Distant Memories 'Merle'
Show discipline: cutting

Regionals:

Horse: ÇwÇ Making Headlines 'Rumor'
Show discipline: Cross Country

Horse: ÇwÇ Beyond Condition 'Beau'

Horse: ÇwÇ Poseidon's Gift 'Abraxas'

Horse: ÇwÇ Zig and Zag 'Zygmunt'

Horse: ÇwÇ Little Toy Guns 'Gunner'

Horse: ÇwÇ Perpetual Distance 'Jax'

Horse: ÇwÇ Switching Loyalties 'Devon'
Class:

Total Reining: 2 x 100c = 200c
Total Western Pleasure = 4 x 100c = 400c
Total Barrels = 5 x 100c = 500c
Total WCH = 2 x 150c = 300c
Total Dressage: 1 x 100c = 100c
Total Cross-Country: 1 x 100c = 100c

Total Futurity: 3 x 500 = 1500c

Total Regionals: 5x 200 = 1000
Total Regionals: 2x 300 = 600

Complete Total: 4700c
Bank account: Bank
Last edited by iStarz & Everly on Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
iStarz & Everly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby razzberry » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:03 am

trotters

"she wears her scars like her best attire. "

razz - she/her - pisces - ©

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

hi! feel free to call me razz if you'd like! i'm a dog mom
    of three and currently work in a vet clinic. i love animals,
    the outdoors, music and reptiles [dinos especially] and am
    a jurassic park diehard. if you ever want to chat my pm's
    are always open!
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lavellan » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:31 am

Username: Laurara
    Barn: Burning Glen Driving
    Horse: Burning Love
    Show discipline: Driven Dressage
    Bank account: Here
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caf. » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:01 am

show entries closed. judging has begun!
caf - they/them - bi

RVEC nowadays, though i
caf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caf. » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:53 pm

before i get started - congratulations to everyone who entered! i do believe this is the biggest show ever run on RVEC, so give yourselves a hand on running a whopping sixteen classes! as always, a point report has been submitted to Syd, so water balloon fighters need not submit their point totals on that thread.

The schooling hunters results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a score of 81, is Cavallo Stables' Fool's Gold.
Foxtail Stables' Kiss & Tell FS and Coded Whisper tied for second place, earning 700c with a score of 79.
In fourth place, earning 300c with a score of 77, is Cardinal Crest's CC Summerland Sweetheart.
In fifth place, earning 150c with a score of 47, is Midnight Hills' Magic's Worth.

Unfortunately, Foxtail Stables' Hollywood Hunk FS fell during the competition and was disqualified. Luckily, he was unhurt.

The schooling jumpers results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a time of 74.47 seconds and 0 penalties, is Foxtail Stables' Ash Wine.
In second place, earning 700c with a time of 78.75 seconds and 0 penalties, is Cardinal Crest's CC Showbiz At Its Finest.
In third place, earning 500c with a time of 86.68 and 6.7 penalties, is Crestwood Estate's CE Rivers in the Night.
In fourth place, earning 300c with a time of 83.87 and 12 penalties, is Cardinal Crest's CC Ghoulish Graverobber.

Unfortunately, Crestwood Estate's Lyric Breeze was disqualified for having too many refusals at the same fence.

The schooling cross-country results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a time of 11:57 and 0 penalties, is Cavallo Stables' The Flip Side.
In second place, earning 700c with a time of 12:13 and 0 penalties, is Cavallo Stables' Lunar Exploration.
In third place, earning 500c with a time of 12:29 and 3.548 penalties, is Foxtail Stables' Full Moon Shadow FS.
In fourth place, earning 300c with a time of 12:36 and 6.4 penalties, is Cavallo Stables' Sticks and Stones.
In fifth place, earning 150c with a time of 12:51 and 12.244 penalties, is Dark Side Stables' DSS Vertical Limit.
In sixth place, with a time of 12:54 and 13.508 penalties, is Cardinal Crest's CC Shamrock Shake.
In seventh place, with a time of 13:24 and 25.664 penalties, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Everbreeze.
In eighth place, with a time of 13:54 and 37.612 penalties, is Cardinal Crest's CC Creatures of the Night.

The regional cross-country results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 2,000c with a time of 11:44 and 0 penalties, is Cavallo Stables' The Winter Sea.
In second place, earning 1,400c with a time of 11:45 and 0 penalties, is Cavallo Stables' Moonlit Waters.
In third place, earning 1,000c with a time of 12:27 and 10.84 penalties, is Cavallo Stables' The Dead Sea.
In fourth place, earning 600c with a time of 12:41 and 16.22 penalties, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Making Headlines.

The schooling dressage results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a score of 70.649, is Dark Side Stables' DSS Night Chronicles.
In second place, earning 700c with a score of 69.580, is Foxtail Stables' Himmlischer Tanz.
In third place, earning 500c with a score of 69.561, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Saturn VII.
In fourth place, earning 300c with a score of 66.239, is Crestwood Estate's CE Cutting Edge.
In fifth place, earning 150c with a score of 65.211, is Cardinal Crest's CC Cyanide Lore.

The schooling three-day-eventing results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,250c with a score of 39.41, is Foxtail Stables' Himmlischer Tanz.
In second place, earning 950c with a score of 44.61, is Cavallo Stables' Midnight Drift.
In third place, earning 750c with a score of 86.58, is Crestwood Estate's CE Cutting Edge.
In fourth place, earning 550c with a score of 94.54, is Cavallo Stables' Sticks and Stones.

Unfortunately, Cavallo Stables' Lunar Exploration fell during the cross-country phase of the competition and was eliminated. Luckily, he was unhurt.
Unfortunately, Cavallo Stables' The Dead Sea was pulled up during the cross-country phase of the competition due to an injury.

The schooling western pleasure results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a score of 66.77, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Unforgettable.
In second place, earning 700c with a score of 65.67, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Distant Skiyes.
In third place, earning 500c with a score of 61.91, is Cavallo Stables' Fool's Gold.
In fourth place, earning 300c with a score of 60.96, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Abyss of Day.
In fifth place, earning 150c with a score of 58.77, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Astronomically Possible.

The regional western pleasure results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 2,000c with a score of 67.35, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Poseidon's Gift.
In second place, earning 1,400c with a score of 62.00, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Zig and Zag.
In third place, earning 1,000c with a score of 59.47, is Cavallo Stables' Fatal Attraction.
In fourth place, earning 600c with a score of 52.63, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Beyond Condition.

The schooling reining results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a score of 73.5, is Foxtail Stables' Coded Whisper.
In second place, earning 700c with a score of 71, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Hawaiian Rollercoaster Ride.
In third place, earning 500c with a score of 68, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Rise To The Occasion.
In fourth place, earning 300c with a score of 63.5, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Pride's Redemption.
In fifth place, earning 150c with a score of 61.5, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ In The Woods.

The regional reining results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 2,000c with a score of 65.5, is Cavallo Stables' Orchard Rush.
In second place, earning 1,400c with a score of 62.5, is Cavallo Stables' Smoke Inhalation.
In third place, earning 1,000c with a score of 55, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Little Toy Guns.

The schooling barrel racing results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a time of 19.656 seconds, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Beyond Counting.
In second place, earning 700c with a time of 20.047 seconds, is Cavallo Stables' Orchard Rush.
In third place, earning 500c with a time of 20.193 seconds, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Doubled Conditions.
In fourth place, earning 300c with a time of 20.631 seconds, is Cavallo Stables' Angel From Montgomery.
In fifth place, earning 150c with a time of 20.969, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Double Counting.

Unfortunately, Cavallo Stables' Mover 'n Shaker fell during the competition and was disqualified. Luckily, he was unhurt.
Unfortunately, Cavallo Stables' The Flip Side was pulled up during the competition due to an injury.

The schooling cutting results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a score of 69.5, is Cavallo Stables' Free-Ramblin' Man.
In second place, earning 700c with a score of 67.5, is Cavallo Stables' Can't Be Eclipsed.
Cavallo Stables' Bright Eyes and Angel From Montgomery tied for third place, earning 500c with a score of 67.
In fifth place, earning 150c with a score of 64.5, is Cavallo Stables' Hi Flyer.
In sixth place, with a score of 64, is Cavallo Stables' U Can't Fly Higher.
Cavallo Stables' Mover 'n Shaker and Foxtail Stables' Coup de Grâce tied for seventh place with a score of 59.5.

The schooling working cow horse results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,250c with a score of 130.5, is Cavallo Stables' Hi Flyer.
In second place, earning 950c with a score of 128, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Perpetually Counting.
In third place, earning 750c with a score of 125.5, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Not To Be Outdun.
In fourth place, earning 550c with a score of 120, is Cavallo Stables' Free-Ramblin' Man.

Unfortunately, Cavallo Stables' U Can't Fly Higher was pulled up during the reining phase of the competition due to an injury.

The regional working cow horse results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 2,500c with a score of 126, is Cavallo Stables' Bright Eyes.
In second place, earning 1,900c with a score of 117.5, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Switching Loyalties.
In third place, earning 1,500c with a score of 113.5, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Perpetual Distance.

The schooling driven dressage results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a score of 75.383, is Cavallo Stables' Fatal Attraction.
In second place, earning 700c with a score of 74.682, is Cavallo Stables' Guadalupe Groove.
In third place, earning 500c with a score of 68.439, is Burning Glen Driving's Burning Love.
In fourth place, earning 300c with a score of 65.346, is Foxtail Stables' Kiss & Tell FS.
In fifth place, earning 150c with a score of 58.386, is Foxtail Stables' Harboring Divinity FS.

The futurity results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 15,000c with a score of 108.54%, is Cavallo Stables' All-American Rocker.
In second place, earning 8,000c with a score of 98.02%, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Distant Memories.
In third place, earning 5,500c with a score of 97.77%, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Distant Hurricane.
In fourth place, earning 4,000c with a score of 97.58%, is Cavallo Stables' An Uncommon Courtesy.
In fifth place, earning 3,000c with a score of 95.11%, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Dun In The Woods.

The following horses qualified for regionals this round:

Cavallo Stables' Fool's Gold qualified for regional hunters competitions.
Foxtail Stables' Ash Wine qualified for regional jumpers competitions.
Cavallo Stables' The Flip Side qualified for regional cross-country competitions.
Dark Side Stables' DSS Night Chronicles qualified for regional dressage competitions.
Foxtail Stables' Himmlischer Tanz qualified for regional three-day-eventing competitions.
Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Unforgettable qualified for regional western pleasure competitions.
Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Beyond Counting qualified for regional barrel racing competitions.
Cavallo Stables' Free-Ramblin' Man qualified for regional cutting competitions.
Cavallo Stables' All-American Rocker qualified for regional cutting competitions.
Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Distant Memories qualified for regional cutting competitions.
Cavallo Stables' Hi Flyer qualified for regional working cow horse competitions.
Cavallo Stables' Fatal Attraction qualified for regional driven dressage competitions.

Wow! A few scouts for invitationals worldwide were at this week's schooling and regional shows! The following horses qualified.

Cavallo Stables' Free-Ramblin' Man qualified for the Minneapolis Cutting Invitational with a score of 69.5.
Cavallo Stables' Can't Be Eclipsed qualified for the Minneapolis Cutting Invitational with a score of 67.5.
Cavallo Stables' Fatal Attraction qualified for the St. Petersburg Driven Dressage Invitational with a score of 75.383.

Click here to see how your horse did in the schooling shows and why! Click here to see how your horse did in the regional shows and why! A few horses received vet bills this week; check here to see if yours is one of them.

(as a little side note, you might notice that, on the invitational qualifiers sheet, one horse's score is highlighted in green - this means that that particular horse received a qualifying score at regionals, and thus the owner does not need to submit a written prompt with their invitational entry! in case anyone was wondering about my notation there)
(also, an invitational qualifying score for cutting has yet to be determined. once that number is calculated, an update will be posted with the qualifier(s) for that class) updated!

Entries are now open until September 7th.
caf - they/them - bi

RVEC nowadays, though i
caf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery