Waterfall Acres | Buttermilk Barn

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Waterfall Acres | Buttermilk Barn

Postby dimi. » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:36 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

GLOSSARY
Cows/Heifers
1. Grace: Page
2. Alizeh: Page
3. Purnama: Page
4. Andrina: Page
5. Astro: Page
Bulls
1. Maverick: Page
2. Name: Page
3. Name: Page
4. Name: Page
5. Name: Page
Competition
1. Name: Lark
2. Name: Fawn
3. Name: Tsunami
4. Name: Aileen
5. Name: Page
Last edited by dimi. on Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:45 am, edited 9 times in total.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Stars Clan // Flightrising
i'm dimi., a college
graduate just vibing.
here for stars tbh

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Geography

Postby dimi. » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:44 pm

Waterfall Acres was founded in 2018, built in a plain in Missouri, the entirety of the farm being roughly 1,500 acres. The barn that the cattle of Waterfall Acres live on was built on a plateau, a large sliver of land that is several more meters above sea level than any of the other surrounding areas. This area was picked primarily as a safety precaution, as the higher land the barn resided on would prevent less conflict whenever flood weather came in. Even if the rest of the plain was flooded, the barn would be just high enough to avoid most if not all of the flood water in severe storms. The plateau, while it enhances weather, such as making winds feel stronger than they actually are, has proven to actually be a way to steer tornados a way. Because of this central location, and since Missouri is part of "Tornado Valley", the land is generally very prone to tornados forming, and a plateau is a great advantage in steering these tornados away, or at least that's what the owners believe. The area has not been struck yet, so their theory has proven to be right so far.

Most of the land is an open plain, where you can see out for miles and miles. The barn isn't necessarily isolated though, as they live somewhat close to a busy road, where people often come to buy goods from the Farmer's Market that the owners open up once a week once their crops are ready to be picked or view the cows at Waterfall Acres. This close location to the roads has proven to be a great advantage, bringing in plenty of profit for the farm overall whenever people come to visit. Aside from the road and the empty plains, the land of Waterfall Acres is not very diverse. There is a large series of waterfalls and a cluster of rocks many acres in the south, where the area is secluded and kept out of view. This is the water that channels into the wells, faucets, and water hoses present all around the farm.
Last edited by dimi. on Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
i'm dimi., a college
graduate just vibing.
here for stars tbh

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Landmarks

Postby dimi. » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:45 pm

Since Waterfall Acres is in the middle of a large plain and stationed on a plateau, there isn't quite a lot to see. However, several people come to the Waterfall Acres for seasonal occurrances, which have quickly become known as Landmarks depending on the season. There are also several other points present within the 1,500 acres that draw people in to admire or take photography of. Below are landmarks that are permanently present, and other landmarks that can only be viewed seasonly/weekly!

The Waterfalls
Many acres south of the plateau that the barn is built on, there is a cluster of large rocks, where a large river flows in the cracks of a cliff. This is where the Waterfall Acres name was derived from. There are roughly five separate waterfalls that are constantly pounding water against the ground, and supposedly there is a sort of treasure hidden in the crevices of the rocks behind the water in a secret cavern that can only be accessed with a certain group of items being wielded, although the true set of items is actually unknown, and this is presumed to be a legend to draw tourists in rather than anything legitimate. This is a central spot for photography.

The Barn
The barn is where all the cows are kept. There is a total of fifteen cows, which consists of five heifers, five competition cows/bulls, and five bulls. This barn is open every other Friday night and serves as a petting zoo, where people may come in and view the cows, ask questions about them, and even get to pet them or learn how to milk the cows. While some people view this as boring, this is a place recommended to go to if you are looking on starting a farm of your own, since they are willing to teach you the basics and point you in directions that allow you to thrive.

The Market (Weekly)
Once a week, typically on Sundays, Waterfall Acres will harvest some of their crops and have a Farmer's Market on the side of the road, where they typically sell all of their fruits and vegetables that weren't already purchased by stores in advance. This is the main line of profit for the Acres, which allows them to feed the cows as well as purchase new cows and collars for their cattle as a whole.

Winter Wonderland (Seasonal)
This is a festival that is held once a year on the Eve of Christmas Eve, where the owners get decked out in their holiday wear and put up christmas lights all around the acres for people to walk around and view. Other farms are also allowed to bring their cows and compete in various competitions to walk home from the event with a bit of extra cash to spend on Christmas.
Last edited by dimi. on Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
i'm dimi., a college
graduate just vibing.
here for stars tbh

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Companions

Postby dimi. » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:47 pm

Although the cattle are the main attraction/one of the only animals that the Acres actually keep, there are several other animals that roam around, typically the pets of the five owners. These are usually cats and dogs, although there are a few.. odd ones that pop up every now and then.

No companions currently!
Last edited by dimi. on Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
i'm dimi., a college
graduate just vibing.
here for stars tbh

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Meet The Owners!

Postby dimi. » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:48 pm

The Waterfall Acres is a business that is run by five friends. They all met in High School, and after going to a fair one day where they saw cattle and horse competitions, the five fell in love with the concept of owning a barn, and all of them contributed some college funding to purchase the 1,500 acre land in hopes of making their dream come true. Each of the owners typically has a separate degree + side job(usually online) to make additional money for the farm, but most time is devoted to Waterfall Acres.

These people are A WIP.
Last edited by dimi. on Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
i'm dimi., a college
graduate just vibing.
here for stars tbh

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Grace the Elegant

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╔═══════════╗

Name: Grace
Name Meaning: Elegance
Sexuality: Straight

Breeding Slots: 4/4
ID Number: #0361
Obtained On: 8/6/2018
Obtained How: Staff Custom

╚═══════════╝

Personality:
      Grace, as her name meaning states, is one of the most elegant heifers present on the acres. She walks around with the upmost grace, each step she takes carefully calculated so she stands out in the crowd of cows, looking like a million bucks regardless of the area surrounding her. Despite her seemingly uptight nature of trying to look better than everyone else, Grace is actually an incredibly humble individual, and often goes out of her way to make sure that she knows she isn't the best, whether it be through complimenting the other animals and cattle on the farm, or just helping others out wherever she can.

Although Grace does have good intentions, she does admittedly tend to lose a bit of control when defending her friends against rude cattle or just against pests such as moles and other animals preying on the food of the acres. She is sharp tongued, and often says whatever comes to mind during arguments. This causes her to not only be angered easily, but also be someone that angers others with ease. She is very argumentative when it comes to protecting her friends, but in order to maintain her graceful nature, she argues in a very sophisticated fashion, using words that seem foreign to anyone speaking casually.
Art Gallery
Busts/HalfBodies
Fullbodies
Fullbody 1
Last edited by dimi. on Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:00 am, edited 15 times in total.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
i'm dimi., a college
graduate just vibing.
here for stars tbh

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Gone

Xx
Last edited by dimi. on Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
i'm dimi., a college
graduate just vibing.
here for stars tbh

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Gone

Postby dimi. » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:49 pm

Xxx
Last edited by dimi. on Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:43 am, edited 6 times in total.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
i'm dimi., a college
graduate just vibing.
here for stars tbh

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Gone

Xxx
Last edited by dimi. on Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
i'm dimi., a college
graduate just vibing.
here for stars tbh

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Astro the Hyper

╔═══════════╗

Name: Astro
Name Meaning: Related to stars.
Sexuality: Straight

Breeding Slots: 4/4
ID Number: B074
Obtained On: 10/1/2018
Obtained How: Breeding

╚═══════════╝

Personality:
      One look at Astro and you can tell she is related to the lazy Purnama. She however acts nothing like her lazy mother. This youngster is often found bounding around cheerfully, mooing and yipping random rhythms to entertain or anger the other cows on the land; she is content with either one. She is very playful and has a difficult time taking anything seriously, often awkwardly laughing in moments where laughter, awkward or not, should not be heard. She often struggles with staying in one place for too long and typically bounds left and right during conversation, or claps her front hooves together while sitting on her hind legs.

With this energy comes a very sassy side. Astro is incapable of biting her tongue in situations where she should most definitely do so, speaking her mind without a qualm in the world. This makes many thing Astro is incapable of caring about others, which she isn't, she is just really bad at knowing when to stop pushing her luck.
Art Gallery
Headshots/Icons
Busts/HalfBodies
Fullbodies
Fullbody 1
Last edited by dimi. on Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
i'm dimi., a college
graduate just vibing.
here for stars tbh

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes