Chubbies Staff Applications

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Chubbies Staff Applications

Postby crumblecake » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:40 am

CHUBBIE STAFF APPLICATIONS

main thread

Apply for a moderator and/or artist position below! Please do not inquire about being an archivist, we have one! If you choose to enter, thank you and good luck c:

GENERAL GUIDELINES
- Don't chat; only post entries.
- Ask questions to our current moderators or to Canisomnia!
- You may not edit your form, so make sure to double check your entry; however, big changes can be accommodated by quoting your earlier form and reposting it with the fixes.
- New staff get a free custom(made by themselves or an artist) upon entrance to the team.

ARTIST
To be an artist on the Chubbies team, you must engage in a competition to make up to 3 of your best designs to submit as entries.
Your ultimate effort should be put into each of your 1-3 entries, to show off your skill with pixel and design on a small canvas. Entries will be judged based on design choice, color palette, the artistic quality of the edits, and the amount of effort that seems to have been put into the piece(s). Artists get paid 5 Chubbies per adopt they make.

Artist Guidelines
- You cannot keep the Chubbies you make for this competition.
- More than one artist can be chosen.
- Major line edits are encouraged.
- Take risks; we love risk.

Base

Entry Form
Code: Select all
[size=85][center]I Want to be an Artist!
[b]Username: [/b]
[b]Entries: [/b]
[b]What inspired your creations: [/b]
[b]What program do you use to draw: [/b]
[b]Why you want to join Chubbies: [/b]
[b]Do you have Discord: [/b]
[b]Tell us a little about yourself :[/b][/center][/size]

Moderators are paid 25 Treats per week they work actively on the thread. They are paid every Sunday. Moderators must be mature enough to handle disputes and be professional with users while also staying active on the Discord and the thread. Common moderator jobs are handling code drops, answering questions, and catching mistakes in forms.

Please write your answer after the [/b] on each question.
Code: Select all
[size=85][center][b]I Want to Mod![/b]
[b]username: [/b]
[b]how often are you on the thread? : [/b]
[b]why do you want to join Chubbies as a mod? : [/b]
[b]Do you have any past experience as a moderator? : [/b]
[b]Do you have Discord: [/b]
[b]Describe yourself with positives and negatives : [/b]
[b]How do you think you can improve this thread? : [/b][/center][/size]
Last edited by crumblecake on Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
crumblecake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chubbies Staff Applications

Postby blonded » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:48 am

I Want to Mod!
username: via

how often are you on the thread? : everyday to see if there are new chubbies or any updates !

why do you want to join Chubbies as a mod? : I'd like to join because I think it'd be a good way to keep the forum running smoothly!

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? : I do! In fact I was once a moderator for a forum game/roleplay before!

Do you have Discord: nope! But I don't mind making one at all.

Describe yourself with positives and negatives : I'm a very reasonable person, and love cooperating with people! I also love helping other players on this game! I don't really have negatives except feeling guilty for providing help that other people already have gotten help with! It's weird but it's something that occasionally happens. I just really Enjoy helping cs members!

How do you think you can improve this thread? : I can improve it by sending stats to the owner about an issue with the forum or a player consisting of the forum itself or having to do anything with the Chubbies!
xxxxx༊*·˚ // laiza // she/her
───────────────────────
xxhanbee metric - "xoxo, gossip girl"
blonded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GreenAppleTea » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:34 am

I Want to Mod!
username: GreenAppleTea
how often are you on the thread?: I was on daily during the original thread and I will repeat that with the second version of the thread.
why do you want to join Chubbies as a mod?: I wanted to become a mod during the original thread because of how passionate I was about chubbies and how appealing the idea seemed, but I wanted to be on the thread for a while and I just never got around to it
Do you have any past experience as a moderator? : I have been a mod in several groups on a pet breeding and genetics site.
Do you have Discord: Yes! I've been on the Chubbies Discord for almost a year.
Describe yourself with positives and negatives : I can handle issues calmly and respectfully, I'm patient and I don't get upset easily. I'm a little pessimistic and I can be kind of stubborn.
How do you think you can improve this thread? : Since I'm so interested in the thread and am constantly on it, I can spot issues quickly and report them to other mods or the owner.
GreenAppleTea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beebopbee » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:42 am

I Want to be an Artist!
Username: azaleawolf9
Entries: 01. Image 02. Image 03. Image
What inspired your creations: 01. tigers and rosey gold 02. seafoam 03. daisies, coins, and gears
What program do you use to draw: mostly piskel
Why you want to join Chubbies: i really love these soft beans and really want to support them
Do you have Discord: sorry, no
Tell us a little about yourself : i take up the hobby of botany and probably have to many plants uwu i have three cats that love me very much [ well maybe not hunter but ] and i love them too <3
btuh
beebopbee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

prizm's application

Postby PrizmPaws » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:59 pm

i want to be an artist!
username: prizmpaws
entries: ♒︎
what inspired your creations: ✕: dragons are my favorite animals, so draconic designs are usually my go-to for adopts. ♡: i think round glasses, low buns, and big sweaters are adorable on people, and they look just as good in non-human character design! ♒︎: i like making designs with mermaid tails/fish elements, and i wanted to do a hair style like the one featured on this design at some point in these entries.
what program do you use to draw: i use piskel for all my pixel art.
why you want to join chubbies: they're such an amazing, adorable species, and even though i'm new here i'd love to help out!
do you have discord: yes, my friend dragged me into the chubbie discord a few days ago (though it was definitely for the better!!)
tell us a little about yourself: im a huge dork whos a fan of sanders sides, pokemon, heathers, be more chill, and probably a bunch of other fandoms i cant think of at the moment. art has always been a passion of mine and i hope i can channel that passion into making chubs! thank you for this opportunity.
xxxxxxxxxxxx

hi im prizm! im a patton kinnie whos a big fan of pokemon, theatre, wof, and sanders sides (duh.) im also an artist for chubbies and a mod on the mit discord, so you should totally check those out. im learning german, so if you want to pm me in german i'd love the practice!
chubbiesmitlistography

PrizmPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppiiteef » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:28 pm

I Want to be an Artist!

Username: mallo;x (was Frenchee;x)
Entries: Image Image Image

What inspired your creations:
1) I'm in a bird group- and I've seen lots of stages of grief. I based this chub off of the lose of a cockatiel. And, tattooing the bird to them forever.
2) I started to do this design on the first one- but decided to save it for the 2nd. I thought of glowsticks.
3) A new take on an old cockatiel chubbie of mine !!

What program do you use to draw: Medibang Paint Pro and SAI

Why you want to join Chubbies: I was here when chubbies grew big- and was once even an artist. Now with it back, I really want to try out again. There are so many bird chubbs to make! Plus, I missed chubbies again. I want to improve with my pixel art again.

Do you have Discord: Yeah- Feel free to ask for it!

Tell us a little about yourself : We- I'm currently in my late high school years. I'd really love to come back. Plus, I'm PST time- and almost always online! I'm quite friendly and positive !! Yet, I do have a little temper. (It doesn't show a lot though.) Some keys on my keyboard are missing/broken, so my grammar/spelling may be a bit bad. I own 2 conures, and 2 ducks, which I like to talk about a lot- PLus, they're my biggest inspos for my bird chubs.
Last edited by puppiiteef on Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:24 am, edited 4 times in total.
RELEASE ENERGY !!!!!!!!!

[★★★★]
it/they/he | autistic adult | pretty timid and awkward sorry ;;
puppiiteef

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soarora » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:30 am

I Want to be an Artist!
Username: MaximumWildlife
Entries: Image Image Image
What inspired your creations: I just used some color pallets I have, as I have quite a collection. For the first one, the pallet reminds me of honey so I kind of based the design off of that. For the second one I just let it kind of design itself. For the third one I wanted to do some edits so I decided to make a chubbie x glowing fantasy mushroom x deer kind of thing?
What program do you use to draw: ArtStudio Pro
Why you want to join Chubbies: I understand how much work has to be put into a thread like this, and I REALLY enjoy chubbies so I want to help out in any way I can!
Do you have Discord: Yep! Just joined the main chubbies discord yesterday actually. Still new to the app though
Tell us a little about yourself : I’m really bad at advertising because I’m brutally honest. I prefer to do art as a hobby and not have strict deadlines since they stress me out and make me not enjoy doing it rip. I also say rip, lol, and XD way more than I should
and I’m a grammar Nazi and how choppy this is annoys me whoops
Last edited by Soarora on Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image .-|Image |-.Image
Soarora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soarora » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:40 am

I Want to Mod!
username: MaximumWildlife
how often are you on the thread? : pretty often, I tend to get in CS j u s t to check the forum, multiple times a day
why do you want to join Chubbies as a mod? : Same reason as my artist application, I love chubbies and I want to see them thrive! I know threads like this take a lot of work so if I can make anyone’s job just s little bit easier I’d be happy to
Do you have any past experience as a moderator? : Only on Minecraft servers, 1 or 2 years ago
Do you have Discord: Yes, still new to the app though
Describe yourself with positives and negatives :
+ Mature
+ Can work independently or in a group
+/- Brutally honest
- Needs strict rules and/or specific commands to work
- Can come off as extremely rude
How do you think you can improve this thread? : Get the thread moving faster with greater efficiency, which allows for more people joining as well!

My apologies for the double post, figured it’d be better to split it up
Image .-|Image |-.Image
Soarora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GreenAppleTea » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:33 pm

I Want to be an Artist![size=85]
Username: GreenAppleTea
Entries: 1.Image 2. Image 3.Image
What inspired your creations: For the first one, I started off with a candy and pastel palette. The second one was a mint palette originally, but I switched it up a bit and gave it more of a ghosty. My third one was inspired by an ocean palette which I later added socks inspired by the Messenger Socks from Love Nikki!
What program do you use to draw: Medibang Paint Pro
Why you want to join Chubbies: I am quite interested and passionate about Chubbies and I've loved it ever since I found the first thread
Do you have Discord: Yes
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a night owl, I love jokes, singing, drawing, writing and reading! I'm an extrovert and I love hugs. I'm in MST and hopefully I can use my creativity to make chubbies!
[/size]
GreenAppleTea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Syllecia » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:47 am

I Want to be an Artist!
Username: Syllecia
Entries: Image|Image|Image
What inspired your creations: My first entry was inspired by peaches! I don't really like them, but I thought it would be cute. The second design is a "sick" Chubbie. I don't really know what I was thinking, but I went for a sickly dog theme. The third one is loosely strawberry shortcake inspired and was mostly just me testing out heavy lineart edits and stripes on the base! I also attempted some degree of dithering on the first two and, due to my computer's weird ratio, I don't really know how it looks, but I hope it's alright. I do not use straight-out gradients because they annoy me...
What program do you use to draw: I use Paint Tool SAI but I sometimes use Clip Studio Paint and Medibang.
Why you want to join Chubbies: I have always adored the small pixel pet groups on ChickenSmoothie and I adore this one especially! The lines are cute and all the designs I've seen up until now are absolutely gorgeous!
Do you have Discord: Yes! I have joined the server under the same username as I have on here.
Tell us a little about yourself: I have been an artist/mod for another forum group here on CS, but I was kicked/banned for reasons that I can't remember. I run my own species as well, called Arbuns, but I don't really have much going for it at the moment. I enjoy jokes and can generally keep my cool around heated conversations. I'm a good listener, but not so good at replying, although I do try!
Last edited by Syllecia on Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Syllecia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me