unofficial kalon development event - PRIZES ROLLED

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: unofficial kalon development event - update on page 10!

Postby spirit • daydream » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:35 pm

username: APH Siantia
prompt# 23
prompt: What presents did your kalon get for their nearest and dearest this year?

Haunani - "I don't have anykal like that. My job doesn't allow it, but I mean it isn't a tight lockdown, they just feel that they should lower the amount of attention a model would get. Maybe someday I could get someone close to me, and I would make sure that I would give them something that would make them laugh and smile."

Rajnish - "I, uh, feel like you are talking about, um, a significant other. I am a more, er, single kalon than my friends. I like to stay inside a lot, so I don't have anykal that would receive a gift from me. I probably wouldn't, um, give them a gift as I don't celebrate anything this time of, uh, year."

Jaime - "I would assume you are talking about mates. I would try to give one of the items that my mate would like, but if I know I wouldn't be able to I would just try to get them to smile and be happy around this time. I just want to try as hard as I can to make them feel wanted and loved. That's what I would try to give them."

Mina - "Well, I'm a bot of a slippery kalon. No one can keep me in control. I flow with the river of life, and I just take things as they come. So, I obviously do not have a mate. I know what you were asking. Well, anyway, I wouldn't get them a gift because I know that just being me is enough. Just being there to make them smile would be enough, if it wasn't, then why would I be staying with them? Though I mean, I may get them something they wanted, but I don't know if I actually will get it." <-- She means that she would get them a present and it will be something they have wanted for a very long time. She doesn't like to make up her mind or tell others her decisions.
spirit • daydream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: unofficial kalon development event - UPDATE on page 30!

Postby mango marmalade,, » Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:17 am

all prompts before this post are valid and will be added to the spreadsheet.
day 23 is now closed!
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: unofficial kalon development event - update on page 10!

Postby Catskitten » Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:58 am

username:Catskitten
prompt 24: write your kalon's letter to santa! (yes, even if they're 'too old for that')
prompt:
Seventy

Yo you Santa,

The kits keep expecting more than i can give them for christmas.
This is why your not real in this household.
Im blaming this one on you. Merry Christmas.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sootclan - [Login to Sta.sh]Image - My Adopts
The Collectables - Potion Creatures Lab - Babusagi Image

ImageImageImageAvatar Credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Catskitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hot Dad » Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:04 am

Hot dad / 24 / write your kalon's letter to santa! (yes, even if they're 'too old for that')

Alejandro -
Hey santa, i know i'm uh an adult, and i know im uh probably on the naughty list, but i'll list some things i want anyways, just in case.
I would like
. My son to get straight A's (maybe sprinkle obedience fairy dust on him?)
. My parents to have a good harvest the following year (...fruit growing fairy dust?)
. I'd also like a red Ferrari
Thanks!

Ezequiel -
Dear Santa,
Or should i say hi dad? Because i know Santa isn't real. No i'm not being pessimistic dad.
Anyways, i want some extra pocket money and a new phone.
...As i smashed mine last weekend. Sorry dad... Santa?
┌──────────┐

└──────────┘Howdy boys. surprise! Papa Bless, everyone go and love me, yhupppo......
┌──────────┐
└──────────┘
┌──────────┐
└──────────┘
Hot Dad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Graceymc96 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:57 am

username: graceymc96
prompt 24#
prompt:

Dear Santa Claus,
I would appreciate if you would visit all of the children around here and give them nice presents. The kid down the block in 31B wants a transformer set, and the one in 64F wants a giant Care Bear. I know they won't be able to get them otherwise, so I'd enjoy it if you'd bring them gits, and gifts to all the underprivileged children. They'd really love some Christmas spirit. Thank you for your time, Mr. Claus.
Warm regards,
Incarse

Dear Santa,
You probably know what I want already! I'd love to get a couple more badges for my sash, but I would like some more camping gear! My tent is worn out and patched up so I really need a new one, along with a new backpack. I'd love to have some surprises as well, whatever you think I'd like. Thank you so much Santa!
Love,
Carter
Last edited by Graceymc96 on Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Graceymc96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epiale » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:08 pm

Username: Epiale
Prompt 24
Write your kalon's letter to Santa! (yes, even if they're 'too old for that')

Dante -
    "Dear Santa,

I know I'm kind of old to be writing to you, but what's the harm in a little holiday magic? Of course I can always say I want the movies I've been looking to buy recently, or maybe a better light to help filming scenes in dark houses or at night, but mostly I want to ask that you get some other people stuff. I don't really need new stuff, but there are a lot of people who could use genuine help. Groceries, gas, something sweet to give their kid to experience a little holiday joy. I'd just like to see other people's lives brightened a bit. Thank you.
    - Dante"

Morgan - (recovered from his childhood belongings)
    "Dear Santa Claus,

This year for the holidays I would really like family to stop sucking and STOP READING MY PERSONAL NOTES I KNOW YOU JERKS ARE READING THIS.
    - (signed with a crude drawing of a hand gesture typically associated with wishing ill on the person it is aimed at)"

(Epiales prompts can all be found linked HERE)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

___

Eᴘɪᴀʟᴇ | Nᴏɴ-Bɪɴᴀʀʏ | Sᴋᴜʟʟ Uɴɪᴄᴏʀɴ

Same username on most sites.
(EthanEpiale on some)
I love monsters, unicorns, cute things, horror movies, and art. ♡
Feel free to PM me whenever!
Epiale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MelMellyMel » Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:05 pm

username: MelMellyMel
prompt#24
prompt:
Val -
Dear "Santa",
I'm a grown adult, I know the truth. Anyway, what I most want for Christmas is a decent night's sleep. Can you get me that? I don't know how you would, but I'm sure you have something up in "The North Pole" that would help me out. Now that I think about it, I'm probably on the naughty list, but think of it this way. If I actually get some sleep I won't be as grumpy (probably). If I'm not as grumpy I won't be as mean to other Kalons. Just some incentive for you to get me that sleep.
Val

Remus -
Dear Santa,
I stopped believing in you a long time ago, but here goes nothing. For Christmas, I want more time in the day. I've been asking for this for the past couple years, and you still haven't delivered. What do I expect from an imaginary character? The reason I want more hours in the day is that I never seem to have enough time. Just in general, not enough time for work. Not enough time for myself. Not enough time to spend it with others. I'd very much like some more of it.
Remus

Jax -
Dear Santa,
Listen, I know you're not really "Santa". You know you're not really "Santa", but let's do this anyway. For Christmas I'd really like some new amps. I blew out my old ones, and it's hard to have band practice without them. That's all I really wanted to ask for. Hopefully my Christmas wish comes true, for the sake of the band.
Jax

Vinny -
Dear Santa,
This year for Christmas I want you to get something for my parents instead of me. I don't know what they'd want, but I'm sure you do. They do so much for me everyday. I figured that the least I could do is give them Christmas presents in place of getting my own. Like I said before, I don't know what they want, but I do know that I want to make them smile. Could you do that for me?
Vinny
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏl ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hi, I'm just your average obsessed teenaged fan.
My interests include, but aren't limited to, Game
of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire, Pokémon, Harry Potter,
Overwatch, bands, and youtubers! Pm me if you
want to discuss any of those things. I don't care what
pronouns you use for me, I'm also asexual and
panromantic if you were wondering. Well, that's all I can think
to say for now, hope you're having a great day/night!
*insert DC eggs here*
Maybe click these guys if you have time?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ lᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ l▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Farasis My Kalons link credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x
MelMellyMel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: unofficial kalon development event - prompts up!

Postby cyrevan » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:11 pm

username: BreezeParadox
prompt #24
prompt: Salem
Dear Santa,
I just want my friends and family back home to be happy. I want them to know that I love them and miss them with all of my heart. For myself, I wish for a companion, someone to travel with me. I mean, I know you're not real, but maybe my wishes will still come true someday.
ImageImage
cyrus // they/it // artist & fursuit maker // kalons
credit my toyhouse for art and designs!
fullbody + headshot credit

Trade me for free pets!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:54 am

merry christmas everyone! hope everyone has had a good year so far!
day 24 is now closed!
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Graceymc96 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:28 am

username: graceymc96
prompt #25
prompt:
Incarse's First Chirstmas
"What's Christmas?"
"What do you mean 'what's Christmas'? It's Christmas!"
The young black kalon looked up at the older one. Incarse, the eight-year-old boy, cocked his head to the side slightly.
"Well, what is it for? What do you do?" He asked, confused. He had never participated in this holiday. He hardly was told when his birthday was, his "family" didn't celebrate holidays.
"It's like, people decorate and play music and give each other presents and Santa comes." The older boy said.
"Santa?"
"He's a fat man who brings presents to good kids. We aren't good kids, though, so Santa doesn't give us anything." the boy explained. Incarse pondered on that for a moment. Why would someone who didn't know you get you presents? It seemed pretty dumb to him but he didn't say anything.
"What would you want if Santa did come to you?" Incarse asked, curious.
"I'd want something cool like some firecrackers or bottle rockets! Something that makes a lot of noise." The older boy grinned devilishly. "You?"
"I'd probably want a new sleeping bag. Mine is really worn out." Incarse said after a moment of thought.
"That's dumb! You're supposed to ask for toys and cool stuff! Anyway, I can get you that sleeping bag. Consider it a Christmas present from me." He smiled as he eyed a store. "Stick with us and you'll never need santa to help you out."
Graceymc96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me