unofficial kalon development event - PRIZES ROLLED

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: unofficial kalon development event - update on page 10!

Postby spirit • daydream » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:28 pm

username: APH Siantia
prompt# 22
prompt: Write a letter your kalon could never send.

Haunani -
    "Dear Parents,
    I know you feel that you may have failed when it came to me since you never "took care" of me the way you thought you should have as I grew up. Just know that I love you for being there when you had the time. Taking off some of your work for certain events that happened in my life was one of the best things you ever did for me. I love you, and I will never think that you are a failure as parents. Thank you for being there for me when you could. I hope you are proud of me too.
    Love,
    Haunani Valentine"

Rajnish -
    "Dear Friends,
    I know I am a klutz and a geek. I know that I can be oblivious and that you were all together because of me. I wish that we could go back to how things were. I sometimes wonder what would have happened if we had all stayed friends and I wonder if I hadn't been oblivious could I have saved our relationships? I hope that we can become friends again in the future.
    Sincerely,
    Rajnish Solberg"

Jaime -
    "Dear Father,
    I know I haven't been the best and I know that our relationship has always had its obstacles, but I would never hate you. I am sorry for all the words I have said to you that may have broken you down. I hope that you could forgive me for what I have done as I have already forgiven what you have said and done as well. If you are willing to start over, please tell me. I want to have a family that is working and functional and not the one that seems to bring a sour flavor to my mouth. I love you and I always will.
    Love,
    Jaime Valentine"
spirit • daydream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: unofficial kalon development event - UPDATE on page 30!

Postby MelMellyMel » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:58 pm

username: MelMellyMel
prompt#22
prompt:
Val -
Dear Neighborhood,
Why recently do you all collectively think it's acceptable to constantly have parties that last until the early hours of morning? Some Kalons are actually trying to get some shut eye because they don't line a nocturnal lifestyle. I don't care if you have parties or not, but please have them earlier in the day or ensure that they stay quiet late at night. I'm really not asking for much here, I'm really not, so I'd appreciate it if you complied to my wishes.
Val

Remus -
Dear Mom and Dad,
I know it's been a long time since I've visited. I'm sorry that I wasn't able to make it for Christmas last year. Work had been piling up, and I couldn't afford to take a day off at the time. I miss you so much, and I hope you miss me too. Truthfully, I've been feeling homesick lately, and thought that I'd find an excuse by now to have gone over, but I haven't. I feel disappointed in myself for that. I promise that this Christmas I'll be present, no matter what. When I moved out I hadn't thought that seeing each other while still in the same city would be so hard, but turns out it is. Again, I'm sorry about my absence in your lives.
Remus

Jax -
Dear Dad,
Our relationship with each other hasn't been on the best terms, I know. I was selfish for moving out so soon after my high school graduation, and without even telling you. I can tell that Pops' death has affected you a lot, probably even more than me, but you have to see it from my perspective. Pops was literally my best friend. I loved you too, you know that, but even when I was younger we aren't too close. When Pops died a part of me died with him. I couldn't stay in that town anymore. All the places, all the people, reminded me of him. Even you, Dad. So know that I'm not avoiding you out of anger, or spite. I know you didn't kill Pops, that's clear to see, but seeing you only reminds me of him. I don't want you to feel bad about any of this. I want to be closer to you, but I need to heal first. Until then, only expect visits around Christmas and New Years, and your birthday. Know that I love you, and I hope you can say the same about me.
Jax

Vinny -
Dear Parents,
I just wanted to say, I'm sorry. I know I'm not the kit you wish I were. I'm not academically gifted or driven, I probably won't get into a good university when I'm older. I'm not family oriented either. I know you both want grand kids in the future, but as of now I don't see that happening. What I'm trying to say about that is, I'm still so young! Maybe hold off on the grandchildren talk until later? I have other things to worry about. Not that I worry about them anyway, but that's beside the point! Lastly, I know I'm selfish when I ask for things, and I'm sorry. Sometimes I look back on the things I ask to get and think, 'did they really have to buy me that?' Nine times out of ten, the answer is 'no'. I'm sorry for being such a disappointment to you both. I hope I can one day make it up to you.
Vinny

Pardon any mistakes I made. It's nearing 1am in my time zone right now.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏl ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hi, I'm just your average obsessed teenaged fan.
My interests include, but aren't limited to, Game
of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire, Pokémon, Harry Potter,
Overwatch, bands, and youtubers! Pm me if you
want to discuss any of those things. I don't care what
pronouns you use for me, I'm also asexual and
panromantic if you were wondering. Well, that's all I can think
to say for now, hope you're having a great day/night!
*insert DC eggs here*
Maybe click these guys if you have time?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ lᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ l▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Farasis My Kalons link credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x
MelMellyMel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epiale » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:13 pm

Username: Epiale
Prompt 23
What presents did your kalon get for their nearest and dearest this year?

Morgan - Morgan isn't particularly great with gifts, but does try his hardest to be sentimental when he does so. This year he gifted his mate Llucid a book he thought they'd find interesting full of different types of plants, and Llucid's student Gregory a slingshot because he's a brat, and he figured Gregory would probably get a kick out of it. (He will)

Gabriel - Gabriel wrote beautiful hand-written cards, with little stories in them for most of his friends, as royalty and nobles are often a bit hard to shop for. He also made a point to deliver gift baskets of food to several families around the capitol city he thought could use it.

Angel - Angel tends to go exspensive and flowery. Literally. The most typical gifts she sends out are huge bouquets of light pink roses, accompanied by a perfectly wrapped velvet lined box containing some horrifically expensive accessory or item she thinks the recipient would enjoy. She tends to gift her closest friend, Kalila, a million and one things, and showers her in pretty dresses. It can be mildly overwhelming.

Dante - Dante isn't particularly rich, but he made sure to get each of his friends and family members something small and personal to them. He tends to be creative with gifts, and even if they aren't extravagant most are happy with the amount of thought put into them.

(Epiales prompts can all be found linked HERE)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

___

Eᴘɪᴀʟᴇ | Nᴏɴ-Bɪɴᴀʀʏ | Sᴋᴜʟʟ Uɴɪᴄᴏʀɴ

Same username on most sites.
(EthanEpiale on some)
I love monsters, unicorns, cute things, horror movies, and art. ♡
Feel free to PM me whenever!
Epiale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:34 pm

OMG IM SO SORRY I NEVER CLOSED THIS!!
epiale i will definitely accept your form as i never closed that last prompt ;;
prompts for day 22 are now closed!
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epiale » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:40 pm

Oh the form I just posted is actually for the 23rd, got my 22nd in no problem. No worries <3
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

___

Eᴘɪᴀʟᴇ | Nᴏɴ-Bɪɴᴀʀʏ | Sᴋᴜʟʟ Uɴɪᴄᴏʀɴ

Same username on most sites.
(EthanEpiale on some)
I love monsters, unicorns, cute things, horror movies, and art. ♡
Feel free to PM me whenever!
Epiale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Graceymc96 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:59 pm

username: Graceymc96
prompt #23
prompt:
Incarse doesn't have many people to give gifts to, but he usually gives blankets and scarves to his gang members. There is a special someone he's falling for, though, and he would probably give her a really pretty flowerpot, maybe in the shape of a Buddha.
Graceymc96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: unofficial kalon development event - update on page 10!

Postby Catskitten » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:50 pm

username:Catskitten
prompt 23: what presents did your kalon get for their nearest and dearest this year?
prompt:
Seventy

"guess what candy for everyone
ghastly is thrilled though :/ *shrug*"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sootclan - [Login to Sta.sh]Image - My Adopts
The Collectables - Potion Creatures Lab - Babusagi Image

ImageImageImageAvatar Credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Catskitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Graceymc96 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:55 pm

username: graceymc96
giftingprompt #4
user receiving gift: flowerlilly135
prompt: N/A
proof of completing prompt: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3660583#p114565739
Graceymc96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MelMellyMel » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:14 pm

username: MelMellyMel
prompt#23
prompt:
Val - He'll usually get the people he's close to specific things from their wishlists that he knows they'll like. If they don't provide a wishlist he resorts to giving them a bouquet of flowers courtesy of his personal garden. That's what they get for not giving the Kalon who's a gardener any present ideas. They honestly seem to like the gesture of receiving bouquets of flowers though, so maybe that's what they really wanted after all. Val doesn't care too much about finding out anyway. As long as they're happy with their gifts.

Remus - Remus is the friend that absolutely needs to know what his loved ones want specifically. He's indecisive when shopping for himself, how do they expect him to be able to find them what they want? Even if they don't know what they want, Remus always gets an answer out of them. It's just way easier knowing exactly what he needs to buy instead of playing the guessing game while shopping.

Jax - He's really lame and just gives out money or gift cards. To be fair, the Kalons he's close to don't usually talk about what they want, so just giving them cash or gift cards is the safest bet. They can buy whatever they want, and it still technically came from Jax because they use the money he gave them. Everyone wins, Jax doesn't look bad for getting a bad gift, and his loved ones purchase whatever they'd like.

Vinny - Vinny is one to follow her gut when buying presents. This year she bought her mother a book. She wasn't even sure if her mom liked the specific genre the book was, murder mystery, but she ended up loving it. This method of gift purchasing hasn't failed her yet, but who knows. Maybe in the future she'll actually have to listen when Kalons mention what they'd want to receive.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏl ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hi, I'm just your average obsessed teenaged fan.
My interests include, but aren't limited to, Game
of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire, Pokémon, Harry Potter,
Overwatch, bands, and youtubers! Pm me if you
want to discuss any of those things. I don't care what
pronouns you use for me, I'm also asexual and
panromantic if you were wondering. Well, that's all I can think
to say for now, hope you're having a great day/night!
*insert DC eggs here*
Maybe click these guys if you have time?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ lᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ l▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Farasis My Kalons link credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x
MelMellyMel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: unofficial kalon development event - prompts up!

Postby cyrevan » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:15 pm

username: BreezeParadox
prompt #23
prompt: Salem
Well, uh. I don't celebrate Christmas, and I don't really have anyone special to give gifts to right now; my family is too far away, and my friends are scattered around the world. I do, however, hand-make decorations and weavings. Usually I sell them, but this year, I gave a few to a homeless shelter to make their life a little happier.
ImageImage
cyrus // they/it // artist & fursuit maker // kalons
credit my toyhouse for art and designs!
fullbody + headshot credit

Trade me for free pets!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups