unofficial kalon development event - PRIZES ROLLED

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: unofficial kalon development event - update on page 10!

Postby spirit • daydream » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:25 pm

username: APH Siantia
prompt# 21
prompt: How does your kalon deal with stress?

Haunani - "I have a lot of stress to deal with, so I would usually either talk to my family or friends I can find. Since I can time-travel and jump from worlds, I have many friends I can find. Though, when they are all too busy, I would either take a walk around the park, draw or maybe write. I find that writing and drawing help calms me down."

Rajnish - "I, um, play video games. Just, uh, being able to look at something and, er, use my mind for something else makes me feel, um, a little better. I usually play some RPG games, but, um, I sometimes play mind games to help me strengthen my mind. Uh, I know I sound kind of like a nerdy or geeky teenager, which is, uh, probably true."

Jaime - "I usually just sit down and think about what is building up inside me. When I have my free day I go somewhere to relax. I may go to the spa or take a walk around the park. Sometimes I do both and maybe something else, but I always try to get my mind off of everything that is stressing me. I rarely go to my therapist to talk because I feel that I should learn to deal with stress by exercising as well as talking."
spirit • daydream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: unofficial kalon development event - UPDATE on page 30!

Postby MelMellyMel » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:29 pm

username: MelMellyMel
prompt#21
prompt:
Val - Whenever stressed, Val will turn to reading as a way to forget about whatever is worrying him. Getting lost in the different characters, worlds, and plot lines makes it impossible for him to focus on anything stressful. A routine of Val's is to curl up with a good book before bed every night. He goes to bed clear-minded, and ready to tackle tomorrow.

Remus - Quiet walks on his own are always helpful when Remus is dealing with stress. He first started going on walks often after his first move as a kit. He went on walks to familiarize himself with the new area, but quickly learned that he enjoyed them more than anything. So now, whenever Remus has some free time, or when he just has to step back from his work, he'll go on a walk in the park nearby.

Jax - When Jax gets stressed he turns to singing, playing guitar, or both. Music in general helps him a lot, even just listening to it, but being the one projecting it has always had a bigger impact. Jax will feel a physical release of his frustrations when he's singing or playing his guitar. It's just not the same when he only listens to music. That's why he does what he does when he's stressed.

Vinny - She can generally handle stressful situations very well, but when things do get to be too much for her, Vinny will spend time at the beach (what a shocker). Whether it be sitting, walking, swimming, or surfing, doing anything at the beach relaxes Vinny immensely. She thinks it's mainly because of the sounds of the ocean. There's a reason some Kalons fall asleep to the same sounds she supposes.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏl ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hi, I'm just your average obsessed teenaged fan.
My interests include, but aren't limited to, Game
of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire, Pokémon, Harry Potter,
Overwatch, bands, and youtubers! Pm me if you
want to discuss any of those things. I don't care what
pronouns you use for me, I'm also asexual and
panromantic if you were wondering. Well, that's all I can think
to say for now, hope you're having a great day/night!
*insert DC eggs here*
Maybe click these guys if you have time?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ lᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ l▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Farasis My Kalons link credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x
MelMellyMel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:30 am

all prompts before this post are valid and will be added to the spreadsheet.
day 21 is now closed!
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: unofficial kalon development event - prompts up!

Postby cyrevan » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:10 am

username: BreezeParadox
prompt #22
prompt: Salem
Dear Mom,
I miss you. I love traveling and all, but there are times when I miss the cozy life I once had. I wish I could hug you right now, but I'm much too far away. I bet you're doing great back at home, and I wonder if Snakebite misses me. Maybe I can come back someday, but an object in motion stays in motion, and I am always on the move. I miss you, but I need you to know that I am doing well, all off on my own. I have a few acquaintances out and about and although it gets lonely occasionally, traveling is absolutely amazing. Wish you were here.
- Love, Salem.

[she can't send it because her hometown has very little contact to the outside world; mailing isn't really a thing]
ImageImage
cyrus // they/it // artist & fursuit maker // kalons
credit my toyhouse for art and designs!
fullbody + headshot credit

Trade me for free pets!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Graceymc96 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:46 am

username: Graceymc96
prompt #22
prompt:
Dear Father,
Why? I'm not angry at you, or even upset. I'm an adult now, not a child, and I've come to terms with the fact that you're long gone. Also, though I don't have kids, I understand the importance of them having a supportive figure in their life. You left me with none but my grandfather, who was there about as much as you were. What I can't understand though, is why you left. I cannot fathom what in your mind led you to believe that it would be okay to leave a child with no one and ship them to the streets of New York. You made money, we weren't in danger of starving to death, you hardly interacted with me anyway. Then you just got up and left with no other information. How did you expect me to survive? Anyway, just to let you know, I now work with all kinds of abandoned children and choose to help them instead of leaving them, like you did. I'd just like to know your reasoning, know why you did it.
-Incarse
Graceymc96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: unofficial kalon development event - update on page 10!

Postby Catskitten » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:59 am

username:Catskitten
prompt 22: write a letter your kalon could never send
prompt:
Seventy

Im sorry im too busy in my life to visit you.
Im sorry i forgot my brother.
That I became too busy with my new family.
I love you.
I know im not good at showing it but I hope you know.

*It appears the note has been scribbled out ,one line through it,and tossed in the trash.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sootclan - [Login to Sta.sh]Image - My Adopts
The Collectables - Potion Creatures Lab - Babusagi Image

ImageImageImageAvatar Credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Catskitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: unofficial kalon development event - prompts up!

Postby SilentMelody » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:21 am

username: silentmelody || prompt22 || prompt: write a letter your kalon could never send.

noelani: "harley, i'm sorry i let you down. i wish i could've watched over you more and protected you better. i wish dad would've let me keep you in my room and away from harm. i really miss you! i'll visit your grave soon."

ròuzhì: "dear mother and father: i know we don't keep in contact much, but i'd like to say that life is going well. i've met someone, and i think they're very wonderful. he's had a rough past, but i think you'd approve of him. he's trying to change his ways, and he's very sweet-hearted. i hope you're proud of me now, mother and father."

saffron: "beau, it's been so long since i last saw you. how did we drift apart so fast? i wish i could see your lovely face again and tell you how i feel for you. i'm afraid you don't feel the same...but i need to get this off of my chest."
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epiale » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:02 pm

Username: Epiale
Prompt 22
Write a letter your kalon could never send.

Kalila -
      "I'm so sorry, Angel. I really really am.
      I would confess everything I've done to you, but you don't want to read that book, and I'm not sure I'd remember all of it anyways. I've done a lot of awful things to a lot of people. I did it to make things better. I want to help, and this is the only way things will ever change, but I'm well aware of the blood on my hands, and in making the world a better place I've turned myself into a monster.
      I'm sorry for lying to you. Deceiving you. You always put such pure faith in me no matter what rumors said. You're the best friend I've ever had, I never wanted to hurt you, but I've betrayed you worse than you can ever know.
      I am so, so sorry."

(Epiales prompts can all be found linked HERE)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

___

Eᴘɪᴀʟᴇ | Nᴏɴ-Bɪɴᴀʀʏ | Sᴋᴜʟʟ Uɴɪᴄᴏʀɴ

Same username on most sites.
(EthanEpiale on some)
I love monsters, unicorns, cute things, horror movies, and art. ♡
Feel free to PM me whenever!
Epiale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:35 pm

username: cocogerber13
prompt# 22
prompt: Scorpio-

To my family:

I’m sorry I don’t know what situation led to my being separated from you, and I don’t know if what happened to me was the right thing or not. What’s done is done, and I am now at peace with your decision. I desperately hope that this choice is not one that you come to regret, and I want to believe that you had a good reason for doing what you did, but I suppose all of these attempts are useless now. I don’t even know what you look for, or where you live, or even if you really are still alive. Just know that I’m doing fine and I don’t need your and anyone else's pity.
-Scorpio
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anza » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:01 pm

username: Anza
    prompt: #22
    prompt: write a letter your kalon could never send
    Lenny Lynch - "Dear Sis.
    I miss you. Its not something I'd admit to quickly Dawn, but you moving to the city always felt to me as you wishing to forget us, your family back home. I hope your happy wherever you are. I guess I just wish you'd visit more often." - Love your twin bro (P.S. Jane Doe is not as cool of a nickname as you think)
    sorry he's just a bitter boy

Nelson Blakely - "Dear little girl I met in that park that horrible day,
    Yes, I remember you. Your face was the last thing I was able to see in this world and I will never forget a single detail of your hair or your fur. Sometimes I lay awake at night remembering your warning, how you were trying to save me from the fate that was ahead of me. I wish I could have saved you from the crime lord but instead I was the one who was defeated. My entire life I have felt as though I failed you most. I hope your alive somewhere out there in this great world. I hope you saved yourself, as I was unable to save you. Our fates are forever intertwined."

Solitaire Pitch - "Dear father,
    I have never met you as you couldn't be bothered to get to know your children but there are some things about me that I know I must have gotten from you. I have your eyes, your tail structure, and probably my calculating mind. However, I'm also loyal to my family which wasn't something you taught me, rather something that my mother did. I don't know where you are but I hope that wherever you are you have those people in your life that love you. That could have been us you know. But you probably don't even know we exist. A part me hates you, but another wishes that if you did meet me you would be proud. My mother did tell me you were quite the guy." - Love the daughter you've never known

Orube Hoho - "Dear the man in the park that changed my life forever,
    The day I saw my boss shoot you, the trust I had in him was shattered and I finally had the strength to break away from his control. Although I met you once, you were the person that changed my life the most. You gave me hope that there are people out there who are kind and who know I don't deserve a life filled with cruelty. I can never thank you enough. I know your alive somewhere, and if you are gone I hope you know that you changed my life forever. I could never tell you how important meeting you was for me. You changed my life for the better."
costal cowgirl / law student / CS member since 2012
01/2022 UPDATE ---> I've chosen to leave the character community however,
I am keeping my closed species adopts as they mean quite a lot to me
I'm here now mostly for events
✮ ✮ ✮
Anza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups