unofficial kalon development event - PRIZES ROLLED

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: unofficial kalon development event - prompts up!

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:17 am

username: silentmelody || prompt9 || prompt: what are your kalon's thoughts on true love?

noelani: she doesn't believe in true love at all. noelani thinks that love can grow over time, but there is no such thing as a perfect love or love at first sight.

ròuzhì: she hasn't ever experienced love and doesn't really expect to. ròuzhì has gotten so caught up in her life of plants and buddhism that she's not sure she'd have room for another person.

amoretta: she definitely believes in true love, and she dreams about it too. amoretta recently discovered that she loves girls, and her mother explained to her about that concent. now she fantasizes about meeting that special girl.

saffron: he denies the fact that he believes in true love in fears of being looked down upon, but in all truth he does believe in true love and is waiting for a prince charming to sweep him off of his feet.
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: unofficial kalon development event - update on page 10!

Postby squarshed » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:17 am

mark
( Image )───────────────────
───────────────────────────────────────────( in life... )
The purple hyacinth; means sorrow, I am sorry, please forgive me
squarshed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Graceymc96 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:05 am

username: Graceymc96
prompt #9
prompt:
Incarse believes, or at least wants to believe, in true love. He yearns for a meaningful relationship, he wants someone to love and he wants to be loved! He would love to have someone to have and hold, but he is worried it will never happen to him because of his occupation.
Graceymc96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyrevan » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:28 am

username: BreezeParadox
prompt #9
prompt: Salem
I think true love is totally real. Sure, maybe I haven't found mine yet, but I know I will. Love at first sight? I suppose it's possible, but I don't think it's true love. But hey, maybe I'll fall in love with someone at first sight and it'll change my mind. I'm open to everything!
ImageImage
cyrus // they/it // artist & fursuit maker // kalons
credit my toyhouse for art and designs!
fullbody + headshot credit

Trade me for free pets!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby notwearingsocks » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:51 am

username: scarlet_wolf
prompt nine
prompt:
blaine ;; blaine absolutely believes in true love. maybe not love at first sight, per se, though he did find keith extremely cute when he first saw him, but he thinks that everyone is meant to end up with someone else.
gideon ;; gideon doesn't believe in true love, actually. he's one to think that people have to prove themselves worthy of your love before you hand it out blindly.
abigail ;; abigail believes in all sorts of true love - platonic, sibling, human to animal. in her opinion, nobody is truly happy without companionship. she herself believes that her and her pet snake, rory, were meant to be.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlive or die trying.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┌────────────────┐

haleigh [ she/her ] / north carolina / adult

ravenclaw / dog groomer / writer / explorer

links !
my kalons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx└────────────────┘
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby illicit » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:03 pm

username: illicit
    prompt# 9
    prompt: what are your kalon's thoughts on true love?

Aia; is rather cold-hearted compared to others, she doesn't think much of love. the only true love she has experienced are the feelings for her foster kits, they play a big role in her life.

Everly; he believes he has already found true love, and knows that it is strong and pure.

Bean; Mary is a hopeful gal with a big heart, she knows that her true love is out there somewhere, and she is determined to find him!
x
x

--( 𝓈 𝑜 𝓂 𝑒 𝑜 𝓃 𝑒 )--

x

--( 𝓯 𝓸 𝓻 𝓰 𝓮 𝓽 𝓉 𝒽 𝑒 𝓂 )--

x

hello i'm oscar
i'm a trophy
wife
and a mental mess

i am a regular people,
anyone who says otherwise is a stinky liar.

my kals my art
illicit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catskitten » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:17 pm

username:Catskitten
prompt 9:what are your kalon's thoughts on true love?
prompt:
Seventy-

"pffff Thats a good joke there FRIEND. Get that fairy tail crap out of my house."
"but you have kits?"
"OUT."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sootclan - [Login to Sta.sh]Image - My Adopts
The Collectables - Potion Creatures Lab - Babusagi Image

ImageImageImageAvatar Credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Catskitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dreamie » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:30 pm

username: dreamie - prompt 09

prompt: [ some of these kids don't have names yet so rip. ]

penguin pins:
      being a young kid ,, they don't really have much of an interest in love yet. they're the kinda kid to think crushes are gross -- but that's only as of now. if they ever were to develop a crush or fall in love they'd probably deny it a ton. they might believe it ,, silently.

plant kid:
      honestly, she would like to believe in true love, but has never really had a reason to believe in it. maybe true love does exist, though in a different way for everyone. honestly, she doesn't really think about romance too often though.

dodie:
      as a low-key hopeless romantic, she for sure believes in true love. she thinks about it a lot & finds it weird that the love of her life is alive,, the same time as her,,,, currently. she wonders abt them; what do they look like? what are their interests? what's their name?

blue?:
      he does believe in true love. though as a kit,, he doesn't really think about it too much. even when he does grow older, he probably wouldn't think about it too much -- but the thought might linger 'round the back of his mind.
Dreamie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm

username: pangurbanka
      prompt# 9
      prompt:

Xavis - "Love is just a chemical reaction in the brain the causes the release of endorphans. It doesn't actually exist per se, but different people have certain triggers that start that chemical reaction".

Iris - Love for Iris is accepting someone for who they are. It's knowing that even if they never talk to another person again, who cares because all they need is the person they love. Love is amazing, and Iris can't wait to find it.

Anthea - "When I love someone, I just always want to touch them or feel their hands on me. I always want to look at their face, i always want to hear their voice. I always want to tell them in some unique way everyday how they make me feel. When I love someone I feel lucky and I always want them to know it".

Illawi - "When I love someone, I feel like I'm home. It's a quiet familiarity. The bad things aren't as bad. The good things are even better. And when I'm upset, just having them nearby makes me feel better."
carpe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epiale » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:12 pm

Username: Epiale
Prompt 9
What are your kalon's thoughts on true love?

Angel - Angel believes deeply, down to the very core of her soul, that true love is the greatest force in all the universe. It's what makes the world go round, what lights the sky, what makes life worth living. She longs for it so badly it aches, and it consumes her thoughts. It's made her kind of obnoxious, but the sheer magic she sees the world through, and reverence she has for love is hard to look down on without being labeled a cynic.

Kalila - Kalila isn't sure if she believes in true love, at least not the way Angel does. She certainly believes you can love people deeply... but she isn't sure how far that really goes. She has quite a few complicated feelings on the subject, partly stemming from some of her own romantic feelings, and isn't super sure what to think of all of it.

Agni - Agni isn't sure true love exists, but it's fair to hope for it, right? He'd honestly love to find a true love. It seems so wonderful, having a second half, a best friend, someone you can share all your secrets with, grow old with, dance with in the kitchen at 3am when they can't sleep. It sounds incredibly nice.

Kimberly - Kimberly believes true love exists in about the same way most people believe the sky is blue. It's just a truth of the world for her, nothing she focuses much attention on, but something that is, nonetheless, real and there. She believes most people out there have a soulmate, though they aren't always lucky enough to meet them, and many stumble on the path there. True love does exist, though, and it will find a way.

(Epiales prompts can all be found linked HERE)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|