unofficial kalon development event - PRIZES ROLLED

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: unofficial kalon development event - update on page 10!

Postby cocogerber13 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:20 am

username: Cocogerber13
prompt# 8
prompt: Felicity and Ember are actually best friends!

Felicity had always been a bit quiet and mature, while Ember was hyper and excitable. Both were sweet and friendly, but neither of them thought that they would ever be more than mere acquaintences. Then, when their school created a book club, both of them joined and learned much more about each other. The two opened up after discussing their favourite books and discovering that they had very close interests and hobbies, and when Felicity's family moved to a neighbourhood close to Ember's house, they became nearly family themselves. Even now they are roommates and are still very close to each other.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: unofficial kalon development event - prompts up!

Postby cyrevan » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:35 am

username: BreezeParadox
prompt #8
prompt: Salem
Do I have a best friend? Well... I don't know exactly. I guess I had a best friend in my school days, right up until the end of school. We haven't seen each other in a while though, at least half a year before I left. I don't even think she knows I'm gone... whoops. I mean, up until I left, I mostly hung out with my mom, my coworkers, and my cat.
ImageImage
cyrus // they/it // artist & fursuit maker // kalons
credit my toyhouse for art and designs!
fullbody + headshot credit

Trade me for free pets!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatPinkThing » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:46 am

username: ThatPinkThing
prompt 8
prompt:

Nicolette and Matteo were literally born for each other. The kits are each other's best friends. They've done most everything together their entire lives, from playing to preparing for their later life. They bond over caring for each other. Matteo is the one who rocks at braids, so he does Nicolette's hair for her while she brushes his hair and sews things for him.

Later in life, they're each other's council regarding most any social issue. They have a lot of mutual friends, and they share a lot of opinions. They're not necessarily narrow-minded because of this, just very vague in their beliefs. They'd do anything for each other, and there's more than one account of a little chaos occurring because of them. Not on purpose-- one does something on accident and they end up making up a convoluted excuse to protect themselves.
x
x
x
x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

you can call me Kels or Pink - she/her - adult

my kalons
🏡 toyhou.se🏡
✏️ commissions✏️

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ThatPinkThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jouska. » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:17 pm

username: hiraeth. prompt 8
      prompt: phoebe doesn't know many people, let alone any she could call friends. there have been a few throughout the years, but most have moved on in one way or another. it's simply too dangerous to become too close to a druid; they have too many enemies.
jouska.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: unofficial kalon development event - prompts up!

Postby SilentMelody » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:01 pm

username: silentmelody || prompt8 || prompt: do they have a best friend? if so, how did they meet?

noelani: she used to have a best friend -- a stray cat that she named harley. unfortunately, he died after getting into a fight with a dog, and noelani had to bury him too soon after their friendship.

ròuzhì: she doesn't really have any best friends, but she considers plants to be her friends in an odd way. ròuzhì likes to think of plants as reincarnations of people, so she'll treat them as such and with respect.

amoretta: she considers her mother to be her best friend! noelani is always there for her, and amoretta cares deeply for her. they both have a mutual understanding of each other, and they'd do anything for one another.

saffron: he doesn't really have any best friends...poor saffron.
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epiale » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:26 pm

Username: Epiale
Prompt 8
Do they have a best friend? If so, how did they meet?

Agni - The closest he gets is Kimberly. She isn't in town a ton, gone about half the year on expeditions, but they're by far the closest in their wide friend group, and they've relied on each other in some hard situations. He knows he could always count on her and she on him.

Gregory - Gregory doesn't have a best friend. He doesn't really even have friends. Or acquaintances. He's an antisocial brat.

Angel - Her best friend is Kalila of course!! They've been bffs since they were kids. Even before Kalila came out Angel would play dress up with her, sneak her pretty things, show her how to sew and paint and bake. Kalila, in turn, got Angel out of her room more, taught her how to climb in the garden and swim in the streams. They've been with each other through thick and thin, and are practically inseparable. They get along famously, and Angel seems to be the sole exception to Kalila's somewhat ruthless political sneakiness. It's partly Angels constant praise that helps Kalila maintain her position known mostly for her caring and kind deeds.

Morgan - Morgan didn't really understand the point of being around people until Llucid came along.

As Morgan grew up all he'd come to expect from others was frigid, unpredictable, cruelty at worst, and pointed indifference at best. His own family had been a mess of narcissistic rats, playing a never ending game of stomping out everyone around them in such sweet words they'd be too focused on the honey to notice the claws digging into their necks, dragging them down, pushed below to be used as nothing more than a stepping stone on the way to some unknown prize.

The outside world hadn't been much better. He had the misfortune of being a noble, a fortune teller, and most egregious of all having a pretty face. He was loathed along with the rest of his miserable family, and when he was old enough and get his paws on the deed to a neglected property out in the middle of nowhere he couldn't get there fast enough.

And there he mostly stayed. Secluded, alone, ignoring the ache of the void where his heart should have been. He ventured out only to do his job and gather necessities and tea sets, avoiding other people as much as he could in the process.

And then he met Llucid.

He'd been caught off guard by the other kal when they met on a work trip he was on. He'd heard of Llucid, witch of the diseased wood, able to bleed good from the pits of Hell itself, and hadn't quite expected the shy, awkward kal that stumbled into his tent. He'd been interested in talking to them immediately, admiring their work, but even after all business was done he found himself coming back.

Just small things, at first. Stopping by to ask a question, or lend a hand in the shop. Nothing meaningful, he told himself, just things anyone bored and in town would do.

But Llucid was kind, and interesting, and made that ever aching hole in his chest shrink away, and Morgan found himself looking for excuses to stay in town longer, to visit more often, for longer stretches of time. They were soon talking late into the night, going on excursions together, opening up in ways neither of them ever had with anyone else and simply existing together like things had been this way all their lives.

For the first time Morgan had found someone worth being with, worth seeing, worth talking to, worth making the effort for, and they'd returned him with compassion, companionship, and love he never imagined possible in his wildest dreams.

He'd found the love of his life, and his best friend in all the world.

(Epiales prompts can all be found linked HERE)
Last edited by Epiale on Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

___

Eᴘɪᴀʟᴇ | Nᴏɴ-Bɪɴᴀʀʏ | Sᴋᴜʟʟ Uɴɪᴄᴏʀɴ

Same username on most sites.
(EthanEpiale on some)
I love monsters, unicorns, cute things, horror movies, and art. ♡
Feel free to PM me whenever!
Epiale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deerbroken » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:27 pm

username: neongraveyard
prompt#8 do they have a best friend? if so, how did they meet?
prompt:

Belford
While he wouldn't say he has a "best friend," he has a lot of close friends he's made throughout the years. He met most of them at the studio or through concerts.

Vail
He has a kalon he would call his best friend, though they don't see each other now as much as he would like. They met a long time ago, when they were but young adults. They also (sort of?) worked together.
deerbroken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SyntheticFox » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:40 pm

username: Syntheticfox
prompt#8
prompt:

Jade says:
Echo! Their name is ironic because they are a glow of the flow type of character. Shes got my back through thick and thin and im glad we are friends!

Angel says:
Hmm.. sorry I dont! Although it would be nice to! I would definitely not throw swiss chocolate at them.. hahah...

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello There !

I'm SyntheticFox ! (Or Fox)
Feel free to message me !

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kalons』✮『Senti』✮『Bigby

SyntheticFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faunsie » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:29 pm

username: Inkdragon
prompt#8
prompt:
Shane-
"yea dude my best friend is shane!We meet at a gaming convention and it was history!"

Bella-
"I consider everyone my best friend~"

Sutoro-
"sigh,Shane would be my best friend if i where to say anyone....I beat him a pokemon battle and deiced I was "automatically his bets friend...""
feel free to call me aero or aeth!! || they/them
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Working full time! Sorry for any long wait times. Feel free to
message me with any questions! My discord is 'faunsie'.
faunsie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khvoxtic » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:09 pm

username: KingKaigy
Prompt #8
Prompt:

Dakota
~Friendship Pending~
AKA: Message if you wanna form a friendship with Dakota.

Nyx
Nyx has two best friends, the obvious being his boyfriend Alec who he originally met during a night shift, walking around the out skirts of town... they don't talk about that.. but he has another friend called Jericho.. He can't remember how he met him but he knows he wouldn't have survived without him. He adored both of these Kalons and can't imagine life without any of them. Alec has always been supportive where as Jericho has just been an amazing person who is able to understand all his rambling
Jacomina
~Friendship Pending~
AKA: Message if you wanna form a friendship with Jacomina.

Skye
~Friendship Pending~
AKA: Message if you wanna form a friendship with Skye.
khvoxtic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me