unofficial kalon development event - PRIZES ROLLED

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

day one

Postby cherubim » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:59 am

username: crepuscular.
        prompt 1
        prompt:
        alexei's favourite colour has to be peach; he has always had an affiliation with the colour, but moreso now that he has come into the interior design profession. he loves the soft shade that gives off an essence of warmth though it's a lighter colour. it also was the colour of his first stuffed bear, given to him as a day old kit, so it also holds nostalgia for the kalon.

ryouma's favourite colour changes often, but lately he's been favouring a moss green. it reminds him of the forest he used to explore when he were living with his aunty and cousins, as well as the forest that he first met his mate, katsuro in. for him, green means home, it means life, and it means windfalls.

marx's favourite colour is navy blue, contrary to popular belief. he often tells others his favourite colour is money, just so they can leave him alone. truth be told, marx hates sharing his favourite colour, because the colour of navy blue means so much more to him than 'just a colour'. it holds his past, his kit years, his memories of his mother. marx has never been one to share his past with others, but he supposes the colour serves as somewhat of a trigger; he goes off on a tangent talking about his mother whenever he sees something the exact shade of navy blue that his mother once wore.

inigo's favourite colour is red; it's the colour of roses his mother places in bouquets and the colour of romance. he's a hopeless romantic, and adores the idea that colours have hidden meanings to them, that and, well, it was the colour of the carnations he always gives to lantern.

casimir's favoured colour is beige. call him bland, but it's probably one of the most bland things he can name, considering his entire job is something of sci-fi movies. beige is also the colour of the first planet he saw up close; arun. it was where he learnt his skills as a mercenary, and where he let go of whatever past life he had before that point. but he'd be lying if he didn't say he also favoured blue; it holds a dpecial place in his heart.
x
x
x

┌──────────── (☀) ────────────┐
❝ 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ❞
🕊 wren 🕊 they/she 🕊 sylvain's wife! 🕊
lover of birds, poetry, and fire emblem
take a gander at my writing

└──────────── (☀) ────────────┘
cherubim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: unofficial kalon development event - prompts up!

Postby Dreamie » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:59 pm

username: dreamie - prompt 01

prompt: [ some of these kids don't have names yet so rip. ]

penguin pins: they actually really like the color red? its a pretty bold & energizing color to them?? at one point they even considered dying the ends of their hair ,,, red probably. they just like the color ?? they also rlly like flavors of the color-- if that even makes sense. cherry, strawberry, watermelon, etc. it's most likely a coincidence.

plant kid: she actually quite likes peachy colors,, like peach for example. as a softer color that is pretty easy on the eyes, they give a mellow and affectionate feeling. it's like warmth and tenderness as a color to them, leaving them filled with plenty of positive emotion.

dodie: dodie likes more naturally toned colors. she finds it difficult to choose one favorite color, as there are just so many that she really likes, but one color she does like quite a bit is mustard yellow.

blue?: .. his favorite color is blue for some fairly obvious reasons. he finds that blue is an extremely calming, yet much of a strong color; and really enjoys all shades of blue. for the most part, blue reminds him of his happy place, the ocean, and overall brings him good vibes.
Dreamie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby notwearingsocks » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:05 pm

username: scarlet_wolf
prompt 1 (swap the # for the day's number!)
prompt:

calum's favorite color, he would explain, is the low, deep gold of a lion's eyes. it's such a mesmerising color, it captures the attention and draws the eye.

ezra's is pink. just. no explanation. pink.

gideon likes blue !! like a soft, powder blue.

blaine's is pink like his boyfriend's fur woops
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlive or die trying.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┌────────────────┐

haleigh [ she/her ] / north carolina / adult

ravenclaw / dog groomer / writer / explorer

links !
my kalons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx└────────────────┘
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby illicit » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:14 pm

username: illicit
    prompt# 2
    prompt: where did your kalon grow up?

Aia grew up in tough circumstances,
    one trauma after another hitting her.
    but she is grateful for all of her scars,
    since they shaped her into the loving Kalon she is today.
    Aia lives up to her name, which means eternal mother,
    she is so caring to everyone she meets,
    and very protective of her friends.
    she calls them her babies.
    are we supposed to edit our previous posts or make new ones idk omg?

username: illicit
    prompt# 2
    prompt: where did your kalon grow up?

Everly is still in the progress of growing up,
    but he lives in a small farming village, and dreams of going to the city one day.
    he spends most of his time by the lake, it is not too far from his home,
    and it is his favourite place in the world.
Last edited by illicit on Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x
x

--( 𝓈 𝑜 𝓂 𝑒 𝑜 𝓃 𝑒 )--

x

--( 𝓯 𝓸 𝓻 𝓰 𝓮 𝓽 𝓉 𝒽 𝑒 𝓂 )--

x

hello i'm oscar
i'm a trophy
wife
and a mental mess

i am a regular people,
anyone who says otherwise is a stinky liar.

my kals my art
illicit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

G1 Sunstreaker's Prompts

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:57 pm

All prompts shall be stored here.

Username: G1 Sunstreaker

Code: Select all
[quote][b]Prompt # - [/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]
[list][size=85]text[/size][/list][/quote]

Prompt #1 - What is your kalon's favourite colour, and why?
Prompt:
    Toronto's favorite color is red. Believe it or not, it's not narcissism, despite his arrogance. He loves the vibrance and power behind the hue--it's a color of action, of movement, of gritted teeth and rolling sweat, of a fire that won't go out. The resilience and passion appeals to him.

Tane's favorite color is a soft yellow. He's a generally stolid guy, and doesn't always crack his façade for a smile. Still, he tries his best; happiness is something he strives for, and in doing so he attempts to bring happiness to others. Yellow has always been attributed to happiness, and so he's latched onto the color almost as an inspiration.

Gemini's favorite color is jet black. As a biologist living in northern Russia, he spends hours at a time out at night studying the wildlife beneath the vast expanse of starry skies. Oftentimes it's more grey than it is clear, so he cherishes the days when the cloud banks have shifted and the brilliance of space shines through. It's also a color that looks remarkably ravishing on his lovely mate, Kosma.

Leyanna doesn't actually really have much of a favorite color. An artist of traditional mediums, Leyanna prefers to think of colors based on their combined potential rather than their inherent appeal. Put simply, she looks at palettes instead of single colors. After all, this is truly a lovely orange, but wouldn't it look dazzling paired with a red gradient and dashed over with an off-white?

Prompt #2 - Where did your kalon grow up?
Prompt:
    Hallam was born in New Hampshire, in a little town named Meredith. It wasn't extravagant, or even super nice, really, but it was pleasant and homey, and in the winters he could cosy up like nobody's business by their white-brick fireplace. He's since moved to a big city port, but he still misses his hometown and would love to visit sometime--even if for no other reason than to take some photos.

Prompt #3 - Write ten bullet points of trivia for your kalon.
Prompt:
    Eoin Maybelline Föcker
      •she's a singer; semi-opera trained
      •loves horses, but kind of keeps it on the down low
      •favorite color is turquoise
      •huge advocate for animal protection/care
      •hates dresses despite wearing them for performances
      •doesn't like EDM
      •loves mango...everything
      •has a definite personal space bubble
      •doesn't like seeing her face everywhere
      •very comfortable on camera

Prompt #4 - What is your kalon's zodiac? Do they believe in astrology?
Prompt:
    Thierry's zodiac is Capricorn, and he embodies it well. Dry, hardheaded, and difficult to sway, it's never hard to tell when he's serious--and that's because he's always serious. His belief in astrology is minimal at best. He acknowledges that there seems to be a correlation with the time of year one is born and the type of character you possess, but that's about it. He hates the concept of daily horoscopes.

As a Virgo, Sasha is very interested in astrology. She doesn't necessarily follow every idea, and she's by no means a fanatic, but reading her horoscopes are great fun to her. It's not uncommon to see her signing excitedly to a friend about a positive prediction her horoscope gave her for the day.

Prompt #5 - What's your kalon's happiest memory?
Prompt:
    Kelton's happiest--and favorite--memory by far is that of the day he returned home. After running away at the age of sixteen and spending nearly a year on his own, the sight of his sobbing mother running at him with open arms was one of the most beautiful sights he's ever seen.

Prompt #6 - What's your kalon's saddest memory?
Prompt:
    Penninah distinctly recalls the very first time a pet died. She'd owned a big grey tomcat named Aleck, and though he lived long and well, eventually his old age caught up to him, and at the age of fourteen she came home from school one day to find him gone on his favorite bed. She loved him greatly, and was devastated for nearly a week before she began to move on. It was a rough experience, but she learned what to expect and had a firsthand experience with death.

Prompt #7 - What's the biggest lesson they've learned in life?
Prompt:
    Dagfinn has learned to always take a chance. He wasn't always as suave as he is now, after all--though it was for a good majority of his life--and he still suffers from insecurities and doubts like any other kalon. What he's taken away from existing is that he should never fail to be bold and take that first step in a new direction.

Ukiah has learned the value of patience. As a mother of four, it's a necessary virtue, and she understands how patience can be the key when nothing else may work.

Prompt #8 - Do they have a best friend? If so, how did they meet?
Prompt:
    Eitan's best friend is a tiny Calico cat named Riskie. Born a stray, and a runt, the miniature feline was found as a premature newborn curled up in a tattered cereal box beside a trashcan on the curb of someone's house. Picked up by a garbage worker, the kitten was then handed over to a veterinarian, who nursed her into health before offering her up for adoption. Eitan was brought to the animal hospital for a regular checkup the very next day, and took an immediate liking to the kitten. The intense attraction was so strong that the kitten ended up being brought home, much to Eitan's utter delight, and he cared for the small kitten through its whole life, teaching it the speech of Kalons so they could communicate. He dubbed her Riskie due to her love of exploring; it often finds her in dangerous spots or precarious moments that give Eitan near-heart attacks. She grew to be quite small, nary seven inches high, and doesn't much like speaking in Kalon, preferring to meow unless she can't get her point across without speaking. Eitan loves her with all his heart, and she, in turn, loves him as much as a cat could love anything--which is a great deal, as she has proven multiple times.

Prompt #9 - What are your kalon's thoughts on true love?
Prompt:
    Alya adores the concept of true love. To be swept off her paws and twirled through a romantic evening? Yes please. She understands it's not terribly realistic, but she'd much rather have that hopeful dream than nothing at all.

Prompt #10 - What would your kalon wear to a fancy dress party?
Prompt:
    Pembe would wear her prettiest dress. She doesn't dress up often, and loves the chance whenever she can get it. The dress itself is a lovely pink-to-red gradient, with a simple curve and long flowing tresses. A diagonal sash crosses its front and drapes over her hips, and she accentuates it with a pair of white pearl earrings and a lovely white pendant necklace.
Last edited by G1 Sunstreaker on Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:46 am, edited 10 times in total.
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jouska. » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:57 pm

username: hiraeth.
      prompt #1
      prompt: what is your kalon's favourite colour, and why?
      vaiva is a collector, primarly a key-chain collector. and one of her most prized possessions would have to be a chocolate keychain- of course, there is no longer such a thing as "chocolate" but, nevertheless, vaiva has grown to love the rich, brown color.

aspen's favorite color is silver, the color of his flute.

phoebe's favorite color is green, like that of her forest home.

chelsea's favorite color is yellow; both the color of her eyes and the color of her lover's fur.
jouska.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hot Dad » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:02 pm

username: Hot dad
    prompt 2. Where did your kalon grow up?
    prompt:
    Alejandro: He grew up on the outskirts of sunny Barcelona! He grew up in a big family, none related by blood. He had a mix of farmland, crops, sun, and the city. The streets he'd roam with his mates contrasted the cozy farmhouse and wide fields he shared with his family.

Ezequiel: His farther is Alejandro, and this farther and son duo have a strong bond indeed. As alejo grew up in Spain he wanted the same for ezeq. They've moved around though, spending lengths of time in places like Castellfullit de la Roca, Catalonia and Llastres, Asturias. He liked growing up, and wouldn't change his explorations for anything.

Yesterday's promt post
┌──────────┐

└──────────┘Howdy boys. surprise! Papa Bless, everyone go and love me, yhupppo......
┌──────────┐
└──────────┘
┌──────────┐
└──────────┘
Hot Dad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sicknasty » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:23 am

all day 1 prompts up to here are valid and have been added to the spreadsheet!

@illicit: please make a new post for each prompt!
just not here anymore -
check out my da or add me on discord!

box - they/them or she/hers
about - my kalons - da

ImageImageImage
sicknasty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hhelix » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:35 am

username;; hhelix
prompt #2;; where did your kalon grow up?

Rosaline Yulikova
Rosaline grew up in Omsk, Russia, with her grandmother. They lived in a small cottage in a quieter part of the bustling town, Rosaline was friends with neighbourhood kits who she used to play pretend with until it was dark out. One of her favourite pastimes was baking with her grandmother, they made the most delicious vatrushkas and all the kids loved them. Rosaline remembers her upbringing fondly, the household was very welcoming- the back door always remained open for Rosaline's friends to come and have dinner or hang around; at Christmas Rosaline's grandmother would always provide presents for the children.

Rosaline wears a pair of rose-gold earrings shaped like flowers, she recieved them from her grandmother when she was young. She reminds herself of her grandmother in many respects and has tried very hard to model herself around her.
hhelix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epiale » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:59 am

Username: Epiale
Prompt 2
Where did your kalon grow up?

Dante - Dante grew up on the streets of his city with a group of other kids his age. He lived in a tiny, run down apartment with his mom and siblings, but spent most of his time running down alley ways, or hanging out at friends places. It wasn't a lavish lifestyle, sometimes food was hard to come by, winters were cold and summers were hot, but his mom worked hard to take care of him, and the city always felt so alive explored with his friends.

Morgan - Morgan grew up on a large manor outside of the capitol city. It was a beautiful place, all sprawling green hills, with a pretty home at its center. He was largely left to his own devices when he wasn't in lessons and tended to roam the manor grounds, avoiding the convoluted house itself. The building had been constructed specifically for his grandmother and catered to her strange whims requiring secret passages, doors leading nowhere, and a lot of architecture that generally made very little sense. Morgan always hated how pointlessly difficult it was to navigate and preferred to spend his time outside away from people, as he wasn't too fond of his family. He wasn't particularly heartbroken when the home burned to the ground, and he found the old deed to the pretty little house in the woods where he currently resides.

Angel - Angel grew up in the royal castle, a sprawling white stone marvel of architecture. She was incredibly well cared for, being the beloved daughter of the king. Constantly attended to by servants, tutors, cooks, and tailors she lived an incredibly cushy childhood. She didn't leave the castle walls until she was nearly 15, confined for her own safety, but was never particularly bothered by it beyond fleeting bouts of romantic wanderlust. The grounds were beautiful, and full of other people, with a constant stream of visitors to annoy talk to.

Previous Prompt Answers:
Day 1
Last edited by Epiale on Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|