Demons of Dantalion - Rules and Information [open]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Demons of Dantalion - Rules and Information [open]

Postby Lacuna » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:06 pm

Table of Contents:
    Main Species Oekaki
    - Main Species Rules and TOS - you are here
    Lesser Demon Information
    Lesser Demon Rules
    Lesser Demon Traits
    Humanoid Information
    Humanoid Rules
    Humanoid Traits
    Artist Rules
    How to Play [ARPG rules]

Main Species Rules and TOS:

• To participate in Demons of Dantalion (DoD) post "I agree" on this thread after reading it completely. This must be done before posting on any other DoD threads or entering any official DoD adoption, contest, event, or giveaway. Any questions regarding the TOS may be addressed to Lacuna.
    • Chicken Smoothie (CS) rules must be followed for any content posted or linked on CS or in the official Discord server for DoD.
    • No art theft (including photography theft) or claiming the species or designs of others as your own.
    • No disrespectful behavior, bullying, or harassment may be directed toward species staff or other other community members.
    • Character owners must maintain thread(s) or website(s) showing their current characters that are affiliated with the species and provide a link to those thread(s) or website(s) in the self-maintained archive. Owned characters can form as many family groups as desired but the total number of characters owned is limited by level restrictions.
      Character Ownership:
      • Ownership of a design is transferred completely to its named owner upon MYO creation, contest closure, trade, gift, or sale.
      • Credit to line artist and design artist must remain intact regardless of a character's current ownership.
      • Character designs may be traded, gifted, and sold (please observe CS rules regarding sales while on site). New owners must agree to these terms by posting on this thread or their character will not be considered part of the species.
      • To remain part of the species, there is a cool down of 30 days between each transfer of ownership. Characters transferred more quickly than this will no longer be considered part of the species.
      • Characters may not be officially co-owned; each character will have one official owner at any given time. The species staff will not recognize or assist with unofficial agreements of co-ownership.
      • If a character's design or traits are changed without proper procedure or permission it will no longer be considered part of the species.
      • All rules for specific character types must be observed (see below).
    ---------------------------------------------------

• Character owners can be banned from participating in the species at the discretion of species staff for violating the TOS. Species staff will make all possible efforts to correct behavior before banning a character owner.
      • In the event of a ban from the species designs owned by the banned member will be permanently removed from association with the species and may not be referred to as "Demons of Dantalion."
      • Any unused MYO slots, items, or species rewards held at the time of a ban are forfeit without compensation or refund.
      • Demons of Dantalion does not lay claim to any species traits as uniquely its own and character designs that are no longer part of the species are not required to change their design, attributes, or traits.

^^ Back to Top ^^
Lacuna
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lesser Demon Information

Postby Lacuna » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:08 pm

Lesser Demon Information:

Basic Information:
    • Lesser demons are animals with uncommon intelligence, but they are still animals. They cannot talk, transform into a humanoid form, etc.
    • Their diet is carnivorous and they hunt and kill their own food (human era animals are still alive and well). "Pet" lesser demons will venture away from populated areas to hunt. They are intelligent predators and will not overbreed or overhunt.
    • The offspring of lesser demons are referred to as "spawn."
    • Spawn grow incredibly quickly and mature within a matter of weeks once they hatch. In this time they eat voraciously, often scavenging until they are large enough to kill their own meals.
    • The average natural lifespan of a lesser demon is fifty to sixty years. Legendary lesser demons can live up to 200 years.
    • Once they mature their appearance will not change due to age. It is impossible to tell how old a mature lesser demon is by looking at it.
    • They can be killed by injury but there are no known diseases that affect lesser demons.
    Physical:
    • Lesser demon anatomy looks like a combination of a dog (body and legs/feet) and a large reptile (head, tail, smooth skin). However, they're not actually related to anything of Earth.
    • The average lesser demon is the size of a large dog (head at an average person's hip) but this can vary from knee height to chest height.
    • Lesser demons have fire- and heat-proof reptilian skin.
    • Their feet are similar to a dog’s paws and have pads, which are also immune to heat.
    • Those with long, thinner tails have fine motor control and can even pick up objects with them.
    • They can make a variety of sounds similar to dogs barking, whining, and growling, but mostly communicate with others of their species through body language. They are also known for a particularly sinister noise that sounds like a demonic "laugh," but is actually an indication that they are happy/excited rather than finding something funny.
    • Skull-head lesser demons "see" through what can best be described as psychic echolocation; it uses energy rather than sound. They cannot see colors. (This is not considered a power.)
    • Some lesser demons have magical or elemental powers. This can include telekinesis, breathing fire, controlling wind, etc.
    Society:
    • Lesser demons bond with part-demons similar to the way dogs bond with humans, but the connection is deeper. Lesser demons will never attack or hurt part-demons unless severely provoked, as they have an innate recognition of a power dynamic that pureblood demons and lesser demons maintain in hell.
    • They can form bonds with pure humans but it is rare, and they will attack pure humans for sport if they're bored.
    • Unlike house pet dogs, lesser demons do not need people to intervene in their lives and can live "wild." There are many who roam outside of cities.
    • They can be very territorial, though they will form friend groups and "hordes" that live together.
    • They are never considered "children" and are not parented in any way. They are innately aware of the rules of their society from birth. They usually either find a family group of lesser demons (with or without genetic relation) or seek out the companionship of part-demons in the first few weeks of life, but can be loners.
    Reproduction:
    • Lesser demons are not monogamous and do not mate for life.
    • Lesser demons lay eggs; they are cold-blooded reptiles in that respect.
    • All lesser demons can breed viable spawn with any other member of their species regardless of sex, gender, or orientation.
    • Breedings produce one to four spawn.
    • Lesser demons are capable of breeding many times in their lives, with a real world cool down of 3 months being enforced for game purposes.

^^ Back to Top ^^
Lacuna
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lesser Demon Rules

Postby Lacuna » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:10 pm

Lesser Demon Rules:

• These characters are created on a lineart and offered for adoption on a CS Oekaki thread by official artists, bred as nursery spawn, or created by species participants through MYO slots.
    • All adoption entries/forms must follow species lore or the judge(s) will disregard them.
    • All characters obtained via sale, raffle, MYO, or other method that does not require detailed character creation are similarly bound to species lore for all future development.
    • Lesser demon characters may be resold as long as CS rules regarding personal information are observed.
    • Lesser demon characters may be readopted by the current owner in a public contest. Readoptions will be held on the official CS reference for the character and must follow the artist rules for competitions, but are otherwise unrestricted. Once a character is placed up for readoption the contest may not be cancelled.
    MYOs:
    • MYOs must follow the species rules and lore.
    • MYO slots do not expire.
    • MYOs must be approved before they are considered official adopts.
    • You may have another person design your MYO for you.
    Species Appearance:
    • Characters may have any type of markings found in nature (stripes, spots, rings, patches, etc.) as well as all types of gradients and some patterns that seem to mimic human concepts (such as stars, geometric patterns, etc).
    • Characters may not have unrealistic markings (such as words, a whole separate scene has been painted on them, etc).
    • Characters may have any color palette.
    • Characters may have any line edits as long as trait rarities are correctly observed, but must still remain recognizable as a member of the species.
    • Characters may not have any markings that pass over body parts illogically or otherwise do not observe realistic anatomy.
    • Characters may have accessories such as collars, bandannas, or well-secured jewelry but may not regularly wear humanoid clothes, glasses, or anything else your common domestic dog wouldn't abide.
    • Characters may not be directly based on copyrighted characters or media (inspiration or color palette similarities are okay).

^^ Back to Top ^^
Lacuna
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lesser Demon Traits

Postby Lacuna » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:13 pm

Lesser Demon Traits:

Information:
    • A common character may use any common traits.
    • An uncommon character may use unlimited common or uncommon traits.
    • A rare character may use up to three rare traits and unlimited common and uncommon traits.
    • Legendaries on 50 numbers may use two legendary traits and unlimited common, uncommon, and rare traits.
    • Legendaries on 100 numbers are completely unlimited except for banned traits.
    Common:
    • long, flexible tail or snake tail
    • reptilian head
    • no horns or small horns
    • slit pupils
    • regular tongue or forked tongue
    • heterochromia
    • no line edits (expression edits allowed)
    Uncommon:
    • chameleon tail
    • skull head
    • long curved horns or crown of horns (with neck spines)
    • non-slit pupils
    • edited teeth
    • claws
    • no other line edits (expression edits allowed)
    • minor magical powers or elemental control
        (cannot affect more than two people/animals at once, cannot affect an area larger than 20 ft (6 m), cannot kill or seriously maim others, the size or weight of their body is the limit of how much of an element can be controlled)
    Rare:
    • custom tail
    • custom horns
    • custom neck spines
    • custom tongue
    • retractable claws
    • embedded gems on chest or head
    • missing limb(s)
    • glowing eyes
    • transparency
    Legendary:
    • no tail
    • other animal traits (bat wings, hooves, some fur/hair, etc.)
    • any glowing or bioluminescent body parts (excluding eyes)
    • embedded gems on body or limbs
    • extra eyes on face and/or eyes on body
    • extra limbs, tails, or heads
    • munchkinism
    • moderately powerful magic or elemental control
        (can affect up to ten people/animals at once, can affect an area up to 100 ft (30.5 m), can seriously maim but not kill, five times the size or weight of their body is the limit of how much of an element can be controlled)
    Banned Traits:
    • ears
    • halos
    • feathered wings
    • human-like hair on head
    • fully covered in fur/hair
    • human features
    • extremely powerful magic or elemental control (more powerful than the limits for legendary lesser demons)

^^ Back to Top ^^
Lacuna
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Humanoid Information

Postby Lacuna » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:16 pm

Humanoid Information:

Lore:
      The rapture never came. Instead, Lucifer opened the gates of hell and released demons upon Earth. Lesser demons, their form similar to a cross between a reptile and a canine, and their humanoid demon brethren terrorized the world. Their might varied, though they often possessed magical powers or elemental control limited only by their imagination and will.

Demons and humans were able to interbreed, for humans are not far from demons themselves. Part-demons became more and more numerous, possessing power of varying degree, until pure humans were all but wiped out. The newly created hybrids varied greatly, from the traditional depiction of horned and tailed horrors to those who almost pass for human.

Bored and wishing for the company of his subjects Lucifer recalled his demons to hell after fifty years. Only the strongest, great demons, were able to resist and remain on their playground Earth, but the damage was done. Earth was overrun with part-demons and the offspring of the lesser demons who had not been born in hell. Society had collapsed and reformed, the new variety in the population and lack of government or religious influence removing many prejudices or inhibitions that had previously plagued the Earth. Technology had progressed, but there was no space age future for the people of Earth.

In large swathes of what was once the United States of America a great demon named Dantalion presides, several hundred years after the demons returned to hell.
    Basic Information:
    • Demon is not synonymous with evil. As with humans there are infinite shades of gray. Really, part-demons are very much the same as humans in terms of morality, but they look a lot cooler.
    • The term "people" has evolved to include all humanoid members of society.
    • Pure humans haven't changed physically, and make up about 2% of the population.
    • Part-demons make up the remainder of the population. These individuals are physically incredibly diverse, with unnatural colorations, mutations, and abilities never encountered in pure humans.
    • The average lifespan of a part-demon is similar to a human (80-100 years) but part-demons that have the trait of being the direct child of a great demon can live to be up to 300 years old.
    Government:
    • Despite the control of a demon overlord, he has little effect on the average person's everyday life. Think of a king who's interested in his own riches a lot more than his subjects, though he guards the borders of his territory ruthlessly.
    • It has been long enough since demons returned to hell that society has a pretty good handle on itself and worked out the kinks of people who can use magical and elemental powers and put them to work. Most people abide by common decency, in some cases because you never know who could immobilize you, burn you to a crisp, or knock over a wall on you if you tried to cross them.
    • One holdout of old Earth society is a governmental reserve and printed paper money. Great demons demand a tithe (10% tax on all income) and they don't want to get paid in chickens. This tithe does not benefit anyone but the great demon; all infrastructure, agriculture, education, and healthcare are privately owned and operated by people.
    Society:
    • Most people live in urban areas, with the exception of those who work in agriculture.
    • The nuclear family is a thing of the past. People live together in friend groups, with multiple romantic partners, with biological and adopted children, and with business partners and coworkers.
    • Lesser demons are kept as "pets" by most, for security and due to an innate bond between the species and and pureblood demons in hell. Lesser demons' diet and prey drive has made it pretty impossible to keep human era animals as pets, but it has been a long enough time that people no longer miss it.
    • People are educated if they want to be and work and own businesses because there is no government support for one if one does not.
    • Most parents send their kids to school in the private school system regularly, and there are some free schools that exist on donations. Private colleges and universities also exist to educate a variety of professions. Schools also teach magic and elemental control to those with innate abilities.
    • Pure humans are very rare and will often hide their status from others. They tend to form insular communities. Most part-demons are prejudiced against pure humans, whether for practical reasons of concern for their contribution to society and fragility or traditional and irrational racism.
    • Religious individuals and those who insist on maintaining archaic ways such as traditional marriage and monogamous relationships also experience prejudice.
    Technology and Infrastructure:
    • In general, part-demons are much healthier than pure humans and are very unlikely to fall ill. Medical care is a mix of traditional scientific medicine and magic. Free or low cost clinics that subsist on donations are somewhat uncommon but do exist. Generally, they cater to pure humans and part-demons that have minimal demon ancestry (which results in a more human immune system).
    • Magic and elemental control has significantly altered agriculture. Food is affordable and abundant to all. Most people eat a largely vegetarian diet.
    • Recreational technology advances with leaps and bounds; people still haven't gotten over their love of fancy communication devices, outlandish vehicles, computer games, or television. Magic just makes the whole thing more interesting.
    • There are tolls on almost all roads/bridges/etc. outside of cities, making travel over far distances less common, but still possible. Within cities walking and small, personal vehicles (often solar or magic powered) are most common. Some hover to avoid poorly maintained roads or are otherwise outfitted to handle the hazards, but road maintenance is usually handled decently well by businesses because having an easily accessible location benefits the owners.

^^ Back to Top ^^
Lacuna
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Humanoid Rules

Postby Lacuna » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:47 pm

Humanoid Rules:

• These characters are completely MYO (make your own) and are very similar to roleplay characters. However, there are guidelines to follow.

• Character Ratios:
      • No one may create a great demon character.
      • Everyone may create unlimited part-demon characters (up to the amount capped by their level) that follow common species traits.
      • Each player may create a limit of three rare part-demon characters and one pure human character. However, these may not be used for your first character; you must make at least one common first.
    • Humanoid Rules:
      • A list of your humanoid characters and their rarities must be maintained on your thread or website.
      • Humanoid MYOs do not need to be approved, but if there is an issue with a character you will be contacted to alter it.
      • There are no limits on character age, gender, sexuality, relationship status, race, disability, body type (excluding height), or religion (though keep the lore in mind when explaining why a character holds certain beliefs) except that CS rules must be followed at all times.
      • No visual references are required, though you are encouraged to create or commission art of your humanoid characters. If you are using a photo reference for a character it must follow CS's image use rules. You may not use animated character face claims.
      • Character histories must fit species lore.
      • Character relationships and blood relatives (including children) of existing characters may be created by statement of their existence. There is no breeding for humanoid characters.

^^ Back to Top ^^
Lacuna
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Humanoid Traits

Postby Lacuna » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:50 pm

Humanoid Traits:

Information:
    • All colors literally means all colors. Natural purple hair, blue skin, red eyes, etc. are acceptable.
    • Body modifications such as tattoos, piercings, scarification, etc. are not part of the rarity system.
    • Disabilities such as missing limbs, genetic conditions, mental illness, etc. are not part of the rarity system, but treat characters with disabilities with respect to those who have them in real life. Do your research!
    • Part-demon characters may use unlimited traits from the common part-demon list.
    • Rare part-demons can use rare traits from three or fewer bullet points.
    Pure Human:
    • realistic human skin and eye colors, humanly possible hair color and style (hair can be dyed)
    • child of two pure humans
    • no magical or elemental powers
    Common Part-Demon:
    • all skin colors and human skin markings (freckles, moles, birthmarks, etc.)
    • all hair colors, lengths, and styles
    • all eye colors and pupil shapes
    • no horns or any type and number of horns on the head only
    • no tail or any color and length of "traditional" demon tails (thin with a point at the end)
    • claws
    • plain human or "elfish" pointed ears
    • height between 4.5 ft (1.37 m) and 7ft (2.13 m)
    • part-demon parents
    • minor magical powers or elemental control
        (cannot affect more than two people/animals at once, cannot affect an area larger than 20 ft (6 m), cannot kill or seriously maim others, the size or weight of their body is the limit of how much of an element can be controlled)
    Rare Part-Demon:
    • horns, spikes, etc. on the body or limbs
    • any glowing or bioluminescent body parts (including eyes)
    • extra functional limbs or eyes
    • animal tails and/or ears
    • other animal traits (scales, cloven feet, bat wings, tiger stripes on skin, etc.)
    • height under 4.5 ft (1.37 m) or over 7 ft (2.13 m)
    • direct child of a pure human
    • direct child of a great demon
    • moderately powerful magic or elemental control
        (can affect up to ten people/animals at once, can affect an area up to 100 ft (30.5 m), can seriously maim but not kill, five times the size or weight of their body is the limit of how much of an element can be controlled)
    Banned Traits:
    • halos
    • feathered wings
    • complete animal heads and/or fully anthropomorphic bodies
    • complete shape-shifting
    • extremely powerful magic or elemental control (more powerful than the limits for rare part-demons)

^^ Back to Top ^^
Lacuna
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Artist Rules

Postby Lacuna » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:56 pm

Artist Rules:

• Adopt Ratios:
      • Artists may create an unlimited number of common lesser demons for free adoption by any contest method of their choosing except that they may not create multiple FCFS (first come, first serve) batches in a row.
      • Artists may make between one and four adopts per batch; the multiple linearts are for ease of use and they need not make a full set of four.
      • Each batch of three or four adopts may have one uncommon adopt.
      • Every third batch of at least two adopts an artist creates may contain a rare adopt (after three completed batches the rare adopt may be posted separately).
      • One adopt per batch of at least two adopts may be offered for sale for CS pets, currency, DA points, etc. Main adopts may not be sold for real money.
    • Posting an Adopt:
      • Artists must observe species lore and trait restrictions when creating adopts.
      • Unless they are legendary adopts reserving a number, no WIP adopts or covers may be posted. All rare and below adopts must be complete and open for adoption at the time of posting.
      • The topic title should be "Demons of Dantalion - [adopt number(s)]"
      • Post the species description, character information, and contest/sale form in the body of the topic. Any other information included is up to the artist.
      • Free adoption contests may not run (open for entries) for longer than 30 days, including any extensions given.
      • Free adoption contests may not require users to own a humanoid character to enter. Lesser demons may be "wild" and are not required to have a bonded humanoid.
      • Legendary adopts are reserved for special numbers (50s and 100s) and are always free adoptions. Contact Lacuna before creating a legendary adopt or posting a 50 or 100 adopt.
      • Adopts must follow the lesser demon information and trait guidelines.
    • Judging:
      • Artists may choose the winner of free adoption contests at their own discretion, but should work to remain unbiased.
      • Free adoption contests must be judged and have a winner announced within 30 days of closing. If you are unable to judge in that time frame, contact Lacuna.
      • Artists may award honorable mentions, but not runner-ups. At Lacuna's discretion a common MYO may be awarded for a particularly exceptional honorable mention.
      • Once a contest is closed edit the drawing to turn off the "for adoption" layer and add the winner to the list of users who can color in the drawing.
    • Compensation:
      • Artists receive MYO slots in return for posting adopts. At the end of each month if an artist has created at least five adopts or nursery spawn, they receive an uncommon slot. If they have created at least ten, the slot is upgraded to rare.
      • After six consecutive active months where they received at least an uncommon MYO, an artist receives a one legendary trait MYO in addition to their monthly MYO.
      • If an artist fails to judge their posted competitions their MYO slots may be revoked.
    Nursery Rules:

• All artists may open slots in the nursery at their discretion.
    • Opening Slots:
      • To open slots post on the nursery thread and explain how many slots are being awarded and by what method (personal choice, raffle, etc.).
      • Artists may open slots for one or two breedings at a time.
      • Artists may choose which breeding(s) to do, but cannot choose the same character owner(s) two openings in a row.
      • Breeding(s) taken must be completed and posted before an artist can open again.
    • Doing the Trait Math:
      • All "trait math" should be done via random.org or a similar site.
      • For number of spawn: Roll 1-100 [1-10 = one spawn] [11-75 = two spawn] [76-95 = three spawn] [96-100 = four spawn]
      • Any common traits can be included at the artist's discretion
      • For each uncommon trait: Roll 1-3 [if 3, the uncommon trait passes to all spawn]
      • For each rare trait: Roll 1-10 for each spawn [if 6, the rare trait passes that spawn, roll again for the next one]
      • If multiple conflicting traits are rolled for (ex: chameleon tail and custom tail) the higher rarity trait passes.
      • Legendary traits cannot be passed down by breeding.
    • Posting the Breeding:
      • Once a breeding is accepted it must be completed and posted within 30 days.
      • A breeding can only be posted when all outcomes are complete.
      • Once a breeding is claimed by the owner(s) add them as able to color in their spawn.
    • All designs and colors should logically follow the parents.
    • An artist who has completed at least two breedings in any given month can complete one personal breeding the next month as long as a staff member not involved with the breeding does their trait math.
    Guest Artist Rules:

• All artist guidelines are in effect, with the exceptions that GA's may not make 50 or 100 adopts or open for breedings.
    • Can make up to 12 total main adopts.
    • Adopts must be posted within one month.
    • If at least ten adopts are created within the month a GA is eligible for consideration for a full-time artist position.
    • GA's are awarded MYO slots at the end of their month in accordance with artist ratios.

^^ Back to Top ^^
Lacuna
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

How to Play

Postby Lacuna » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:21 pm

How To Play

• Getting Started
      • Each player who agrees to the DoD TOS is automatically awarded one lesser demon MYO to start their first horde. You can color your own MYO or have someone else do it for you. All MYOs should be posted under this cover.
      • Your "hordes" are families of characters. You may have as many hordes within your pool of characters as you like, but all characters, regardless of their horde affiliation, count towards your total limit.
      • You are not required to have any humanoid characters to play the game.
      • After you level up to level 1, the only requirements are a set number of words (which can be converted into art pieces) that you must write or create (visual art may be commissioned) to advance to the next level. You can mix and match these requirements to level up. Writing from roleplays with other users can be used as part of your requirements. This is based on the honor system, since the game is no fun if you're not developing your characters and hordes!
          Conversions:
          • 200 words = colored headshot/bust | 400 words = colored halfbody | 600 words = colored fullbody
          • 50 words = shading on headshot/bust | 100 words = shading on halfbody character | 150 words = shading on fullbody character
          • 200 words = recognizable background | 600 words = detailed background
          • 400 words = humanoid reference on base
    • Level 0
      • Character Limits: 1 lesser demon, 1 part-demon (common only)
      • To advance to Level 1:
        • MYO lesser demon must be approved by a staff member.
        • Create a thread or website to store your DoD characters that clearly lists your username, level, and an index of your characters (with rarities for humanoids) in the first post. Everything else is up to you!
        • Write at least 200 words about your plans for your first horde's setting and structure.
    • Character Limits by Level
      • Level 1-2: 5 total characters
      • Level 3-5: 10 total characters, ability to have rare part-demon characters unlocked
      • Level 6-10: 20 total characters
      • Level 11+: add two characters per level, ability to have a pure human character unlocked
        *more perks for higher levels may be added in time
    • Word Requirements by Level
      • Level 1-2: 600 words per level up
      • Level 3-10: 1200 words per level up
      • Level 11+: 2400 words per level up

^^ Back to Top ^^
Lacuna
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Demons of Dantalion - Rules and Information [open]

Postby Lacuna » Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:44 am

This thread is open! Once you finish reading it you can post "I agree" and be eligible to participate in all species activities. Species opens October 31st.
Lacuna
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me