Soul Sprites Archives

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Soul Sprites Archives

Postby yeena » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:06 am

Welcome to The Soul Sprite Adoption Center's Archives

Please don't post here. PM me for any changes dealing with your Soul Sprite.

What is a Soul Sprite? wrote:Endless members of youth, Soul sprites and their companions are bound forever and travel from life to life together. Living in a lifespan of nearly 100 years at a time, Soul sprites build their memories with their Bond. A Bond, is a creature, usually resembling an animal of some sort that is tied to the sprite and carries the burden of transferring their soul from place to place after death. Though they age to about 100 years they keep a youthful and young body, not aging the same as humans. As the guardian of the sprites soul, the Bond devotes its life and time to the given sprite. When a sprite reaches the age to which they no longer are able to live in their current body, their Bond will wait until they take their final breath, and will then transfer their soul to another body, or Host. Not always the case, but most commonly, a Bond will choose a host to be an unborn baby, and will wait and follow around the mother until the baby is born into the world. Bonds can only be seen by their sprites only. When a sprite is reborn they have no memory of any of their previous lives, and rebuild in the world fresh to recreate their journey once more. When a sprite is reborn they also take on traits and appearances similar to that of their Bond, and because of this they are often abandoned by parents or grow up in hectic environments. Because of this reason, a Bond sticks even more close to their sprite at their youngest age, to assure safety and health.

Main Adoption ThreadArtist SearchCustoms/MYOsArchives
Last edited by yeena on Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✪ Customs and MYOs

Postby yeena » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:18 am

Customs and MYOs
━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━

#000: NAME || Owned by: USERNAME
Last edited by yeena on Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✪ Regular Adopts 1 - 100

Postby yeena » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:25 am

Regular Adopts 1 - 100
━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━