Self Care Cabin

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Will you try your hand at a plushie?

Absolutely!!
47%
Mayhaps...
47%
No time D:
6%

Total votes : 17

Re: Self Care Cabin (OPEN)

Postby Vanrouge » Fri Apr 15, 2022 5:01 pm

Username and number: Vanrouge + 429963
Link to signup post: Here
Prompt Response: My current goal is to make sure that I work out more than I have been doing recently. I've been ill and it's tough getting back into regular gym sessions but I'm trying to tell myself that I need to do this, even if it's just a home gym session or a few exercises in my lunch break at work. I think I'll feel much better in myself once I get back into a regular rhythm of it!
LEFT SIDE, RIGHT SIDE━━━━
━━━━━━━━ 歯を突き出して パッパッパッ
━━━━━ [ HAHA,YOU ARE KING ] ━━━━━
I love my gay sons
Make out with the dragon
● ● ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ● ●
I found him in the woods, he's mine now.
KING My Kalons Link

Vanrouge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SushiFoxx » Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:32 am

Username and number: SushiFoxx 1005758
Link to signup post: Forum/viewtopic.php?p=137932339#p137932339
Prompt Response:
I've been trying to keep my room more tidy, I've started making my bed and organizing my shelves and books. I have a lot further to go but thats my current goal.
Lights: Off <3
Hello!
DA
csds!
Discord is ArcticFox#0652 for contact!
Goal; 0/250c$
"You'll miss a opportunity for every chance you don't take"
SushiFoxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baylin » Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:04 am

Username and number: Baylin + 319120
Link to signup post: xxx
Prompt Response: my goal is to get some motivation,,,which is kind of non specific but i havent had a lot of willpower to do much lately and i'd really like to knock off some things from my owed art log

xXx

◊ My Toyhou.se
◊ pfp by Chizuny
◊ Sig art by SarahN

XxX.ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

xXx
Baylin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sobble » Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:35 am

Username and number: Sobble | 918599
Link to signup post: here
Prompt Response:
I know it doesn't sound like much, but I'd really like to continue doing things outside my comfort zone! It's been really difficult for me to do recently and usually results in a lot of whining and moaning, but I'm always better off for it. I also want to be kinder to myself :')
    They/them | Adult | PA student
    Prone to experiencing mental illness, please be nice.
    I love pokemon, coffee, and my late kitty Cleo.
    PMs OK for reminders or commissions/discord tag
    Art credits linked to images!
    Kals
sobble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cheetahss » Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:45 am

Username and number: cheetahss 1012721
    Link to signup post: eee
    Prompt Response: I need to get significantly better at doing my laundry, especially in terms of after it's done in the dryer. I just let it sit and get wrinkled, and I don't want that! So I suppose that should be a goal of mine. Get my laundry wrapped up when it should be.
... star wars sig time....
bowie / they - she / overtired college senior /
my kals /
cheetahss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pallis » Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:17 am

Username and number: Pallis || 635879
Link to signup post:
Prompt Response: i want to put more time into doing art and improving! i haven't had much time to do art for the last year because my job has taken up a lot of my time and energy, and i think making it a priority to do hobbies that i love will make me overall happier :>
♫ but you couldn't stand the weather here ♪
----------------------------------
pallis // adult // they/them

artist for kalon adopts

pallis#4972

----------------------------------
kalon adoptsmy kalonsdeviantart

|| || || ||

sig art by basketworm
pallis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madziu » Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:55 am

Username and number: Madziu 840708
Link to signup post: xxx
Prompt Response: Go to bed on time! xD I have the hardest time actually going to bed when I should, somehow I always get distracted and like an hour and a half later I'm still wide awake and need to be at work in 6 hours or less.
────────────────────────────────

━━━━━( “ 𝑏𝑒 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒 )━━
I use she/her pronouns.
X-Ray Tech
Feel free to pm me. If I don't respond, good chance
I've forgotten so feel free to spam me. (:
I <3 Canines
Proud Polish-Canadian
Currently reading the Throne of Glass series.

━━━( 𝑏𝑒 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 )━━━
My Kalons Bff Auction link ©
━━━( 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 xxxx
xxxxxxx𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑠. ” )━━━━━━━

Madziu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Self Care Cabin (CLOSED)

Postby cyrevan » Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:38 pm

Birdie wrote:You all have been making such excellent goals for yourself, I'm so glad to see you're making steps towards taking better care of your needs!! In these next coming days after the festival is over and responsibilities die down a bit, my own goal will be to take some time for myself and perhaps try out a new hobby... I was thinking birdwatching? But anyways, that was the last prompt we had for you all, I'll miss seeing your responses so much! If you stick around for a while longer, I'll have the usual rewards for you and perhaps... something else?

She turns the sign in the cabin's window.

Birdie wrote:Oh, and! We found a fresh trail of bear tracks that seems incredibly promising, I'll be sure to keep you updated!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Self Care Cabin | Prompt 9 RESULTS

Postby Safe_Haven » Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:11 am

Forrest wrote:Hey... so thank you guys a whole lot for helping. I'm sad to see you all go, and I'm sad I have to go too, but this has been such a wonderful experience. I've learned so, so much.

Happy little Forrest scuttles about, rewarding all who participated in the 9th prompt 10 snow shines, then takes a moment to showcase the end results for the momma bear.

Forrest wrote:So we found her at the end of those tracks! and here she is! She scooped up two of the cubs too. Looks like the other one is out climbing things again... hehe... I'm sure she'll get them back later.

The momma bear sets her cubs down and comes over, personally seeming to thank a few of the people who helped find her and reunite her with her cubs. The following users are rewarded a 15 total snow shines:

fisht3a
WitchHazel
annie15970
*Starshimmer*
Lovestruck
riddlestyx
Decora
zero.two
Cinnamon Heart
FluffyBirdie
allu
Etherial
Grabby_Hands
Rosemoon
cheetahss

Then, Forrest shuffles around to grab a notebook with a few names on it. They personally thank 3 users for helping round up the cubs and get them to the mother bear. The following users are awarded the title "Best Helper" and receive 20 total snow shines:

elf_of_the_hollow
nermal1999
Pallis

Hey, that's not a bear!
Forrest wrote:We found this little kit pretending to be a bear cub for extra food. It's a little sad, but granny couldn't take them in herself, so we asked around and... Thank you kindly to Harley Lou for taking them home instead!

[nr] weight (chubby)
[s] hair, shine, claws
[c] fur, tail
[uc] ears, tongue

Then, finally, Forrest gathers everyone around. It seems she wants to say her final goodbye. She looks nervous, and a little sad, but also happy and energetic. You didn't think one person could be both.
Forrest wrote:H-hey. So I just wanted to thank you, all of you, for how much you've taught me. As you might know, I've... been around here just for the vacation, like a lot of you have. I'm sad to go, this... honestly has been one of the best times I've ever had in my life. It means so much to me all of these things we talked about, and how much we hung out together... Thank you for being my friend. It means the world to me that you guys have been so kind and generous. Oh! But that's not all we have left, this... isn't the end. Birdie will have something to show you later down the road if you're all willing to stick around.

Have any questions before you and Forrest leave to return to your daily lives at home? Feel free to ask!

❅❅❅

If you participated in the ninth prompt but your name is not listed as a token winner, 10 Snow Shines will be added to your bank. All results are randomly generated, text bits are just for fun! Please give Safe_Haven (me) at least 24 hours to bank the results.

"Bear cub" by me! Momma bear + cubs and Forrest bust by cyraydust <3
Safe_Haven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Self Care Cabin FINAL RESULTS

Postby cyrevan » Mon May 02, 2022 7:54 am

Image Image
    Birdie wrote:"It's been a little while but for those of you who were patient enough to stick around, I have just a few final things to show you..."

Birdie wrote:"My good friend Vashti took this photo of us! I think it captured us so well and I couldn't be more grateful to all of you for making this the best festival this town has seen yet."

high res

Kalons Shown:
    Sparky - nermal1999
    Nisha - skywishes01
    Chaos - 22tabby
    Éowyn - quiche cat!
    Sawyer - Furrydogs12
    Mitsue - Decora
    Fungi - Gasparluna844
    Theodoric - annie15970
    Mau + Omicron - ThatPinkThing
    Adeline - Clementine Cloud
    Sene - cheetahss
    Koda - ~Finchly
    Nanouk - waffle02
    Cody - CSMintCat
    Aaron - VenomousParadise
    and of course Birdie owned by me and Forrest owned by Safe_Haven <3

Results were rolled from all 600+ entries!

Birdie wrote:"And before I let you all go for real this time... I know a lot of you liked the little plushies I made each day so I figured why not give you the pattern to use on your own! If you'd like I can add your finished plush to the gallery, where it can be seen with all the others!"

[Click to see files, rules & instructions]

Birdie wrote:"That's all from me, I hope the rest of your life treats you well and if you ever need some cookies or a hug... Well, you know where to find me."

For anyone interested in polls, you can view all of the results here!

Please DM me or post below with a link to the toyhouse profile of the character, if yours is in the piece and you want it added to their images <3

You are now free to post on this thread if you have any comments or questions, or if you want to submit your plush to the gallery! All I need is an image and how you'd like to be credited and I'll add it to the stash!

And lastly thank you all for making this such a fun event!! Especially my good buddy and co-host Safe_Haven, could not have been as ambitious as I was without your help and encouragement ;w;;
Last edited by cyrevan on Tue May 03, 2022 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
cyrus // they/it // artist & fursuit maker // kalons
credit my toyhouse for art and designs!
fullbody + headshot credit

Trade me for free pets!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups