KattešŸ–¤šŸŽƒHalloween Event! (Closed)

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: KattešŸ–¤šŸŽƒHalloween Event!

Postby werepickle » Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:15 pm

My Kat accepted the dragon's challenge!
Kat you're using: Image
Link to your last post: Ɨ
Link to posts where you found other eyes:
Ɨ, x
werepickle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Julie_PiscesGirl » Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:19 pm

Link to your last post: 10.11
Link to posts where you found other eyes: 1
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Julie_PiscesGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HolographicNoodle » Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:46 pm

Link to your last post: X
Link to posts where you found other eyes: X
ImageImage
Art Shop | My Toyhouse | Adoptable Storage | Fable Foxes
She // Her | INFJ | Chaotic Good | Greek/English
HolographicNoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zentropy » Fri Oct 14, 2022 12:20 am

Link to your last post: Oct.10
Link to posts where you found other eyes:
Call me Zen! Image

ImageImageImage
Image-----

---------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImage Image Image
Zentropy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

October 13 results

Postby FleaTea » Fri Oct 14, 2022 8:54 am

Found eyes:
Werepickle
Zentropy
Julie_PiscesGirl

No eyes found:
HolographicNoodle
FleaTea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Omiyage » Fri Oct 14, 2022 8:22 pm

Some form of art!
Writing or drawing?
Writing of Flicka's Jam Image
Art or writing piece: Jam was in a sticky situation.
He was covered in cobwebs & leaves, the monster was going to catch him, and he was stuck in a thick hedge fence! How did it all go so wrong?
Maybe it was when he thought to trick or treat a bit early. Why share candy with the others when he could have it all to himself? At home there were almost a dozen Katte! He'd have to share when they all went out on Halloween..
And so Jam dressed up as a mummy. That magically replenishing white paper by the toilet worked splendidly and he also wrapped himself in some spare rope he discovered in the basement. He slipped out while his owner was looking for someone's eyes.
Off he went, carrying a small plastic pail he borrowed from home. He visited the nearby storefronts first, as they always gave him pats, then headed down into the neighboring streets. Everyone was delighted, giving him a candy immediately, how could anyone resist such a cute little mummykat? Time sped by in a blur and, as the dusk sky turned red, Jam realized his pail was full. As he turned to head back a decidedly spooky house caught his eye. Just one more house.. Then he'd go straight home.. Heading up the door Jam noticed that everything in the yard was overgrown and the windows were shattered. Leaves were everywhere. He gave a small meow at the door but nothing happened. Maybe he was wrong and no one lived here. Just as he turned to walk away the door opened and he quickly turned to face them but Jam's expression of surprised glee quickly turned to shocked horror as what answered was not human at all. It was a giant Kat! Bigger than any dog he'd ever seen! As big as a human?? It towered over him, staring with unblinking eyes while standing on its hind legs, bending over to reach for him with it's huge clawed paws.
Jam bolted. In his pure panic he had no idea where he was going and he ran through the yard instead of back into the street. He barreled through leaf piles and shrubs, jumping into the first cover he could find which was an open old shack. A few seconds later he realized he was covered in dust, leaves, and webbing. He loathed the feeling of spider webs sticking to his fur and costume. He'd bitten through the pail's straps out of fright. What was that??
He didn't want to think about it, he just wanted to get home first. Straining his ears but hearing nothing, Jam took his chance and ran through one of the hedge fences. While the pail and his head got through, unfortunately the rope of his mummy costume snagged on a few branches and he was stuck. Really stuck. He let out a mew of distress. How could it end like this?
A rustling nearby paired with heavy steps brought dread upon the poor Kat. Was it the giant Kat?
It was. Jam struggled anew to free himself before the monster got him but it was too late-
The giant Kat grabbed him, freed him from the hedge and, in one swift movement, also took off its own head! Flabbergasted, Jam simply stood frozen as he saw a human within the giant Kat somehow. He didn't know how to react but he was sure he heard it say 'Phew, glad you're alright. Go on home, little one, the sun's already set. I'm gonna be late for the KatKon at this point..'
It looked at him for a few seconds before replacing its head and walking away. He had been spared.
Jam numbly trudged home, in a state of shock over his near death experience. He did not notice his owner's questioning nor the bath he was given. He didn't even notice how everyone shared the candy he brought back but later, after being given a hearty meal and a warm lap, he finally relaxed and drifted off to sleep. What a day.
Omiyage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Julie_PiscesGirl » Fri Oct 14, 2022 10:42 pm

Link to your last post: 10.13
Link to posts where you found other eyes: 1, 2
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Julie_PiscesGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HolographicNoodle » Sat Oct 15, 2022 12:12 am

Link to your last post: X
Link to posts where you found other eyes: X
ImageImage
Art Shop | My Toyhouse | Adoptable Storage | Fable Foxes
She // Her | INFJ | Chaotic Good | Greek/English
HolographicNoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zentropy » Sat Oct 15, 2022 12:51 am

Link to your last post: Oct.13
Link to posts where you found other eyes: Oct.13
Call me Zen! Image

ImageImageImage
Image-----

---------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImage Image Image
Zentropy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FleaTea » Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:59 am

Omiyage wrote:Some form of art!
Writing or drawing?
Writing of Flicka's Jam Image
Art or writing piece: Jam was in a sticky situation.
He was covered in cobwebs & leaves, the monster was going to catch him, and he was stuck in a thick hedge fence! How did it all go so wrong?
Maybe it was when he thought to trick or treat a bit early. Why share candy with the others when he could have it all to himself? At home there were almost a dozen Katte! He'd have to share when they all went out on Halloween..
And so Jam dressed up as a mummy. That magically replenishing white paper by the toilet worked splendidly and he also wrapped himself in some spare rope he discovered in the basement. He slipped out while his owner was looking for someone's eyes.
Off he went, carrying a small plastic pail he borrowed from home. He visited the nearby storefronts first, as they always gave him pats, then headed down into the neighboring streets. Everyone was delighted, giving him a candy immediately, how could anyone resist such a cute little mummykat? Time sped by in a blur and, as the dusk sky turned red, Jam realized his pail was full. As he turned to head back a decidedly spooky house caught his eye. Just one more house.. Then he'd go straight home.. Heading up the door Jam noticed that everything in the yard was overgrown and the windows were shattered. Leaves were everywhere. He gave a small meow at the door but nothing happened. Maybe he was wrong and no one lived here. Just as he turned to walk away the door opened and he quickly turned to face them but Jam's expression of surprised glee quickly turned to shocked horror as what answered was not human at all. It was a giant Kat! Bigger than any dog he'd ever seen! As big as a human?? It towered over him, staring with unblinking eyes while standing on its hind legs, bending over to reach for him with it's huge clawed paws.
Jam bolted. In his pure panic he had no idea where he was going and he ran through the yard instead of back into the street. He barreled through leaf piles and shrubs, jumping into the first cover he could find which was an open old shack. A few seconds later he realized he was covered in dust, leaves, and webbing. He loathed the feeling of spider webs sticking to his fur and costume. He'd bitten through the pail's straps out of fright. What was that??
He didn't want to think about it, he just wanted to get home first. Straining his ears but hearing nothing, Jam took his chance and ran through one of the hedge fences. While the pail and his head got through, unfortunately the rope of his mummy costume snagged on a few branches and he was stuck. Really stuck. He let out a mew of distress. How could it end like this?
A rustling nearby paired with heavy steps brought dread upon the poor Kat. Was it the giant Kat?
It was. Jam struggled anew to free himself before the monster got him but it was too late-
The giant Kat grabbed him, freed him from the hedge and, in one swift movement, also took off its own head! Flabbergasted, Jam simply stood frozen as he saw a human within the giant Kat somehow. He didn't know how to react but he was sure he heard it say 'Phew, glad you're alright. Go on home, little one, the sun's already set. I'm gonna be late for the KatKon at this point..'
It looked at him for a few seconds before replacing its head and walking away. He had been spared.
Jam numbly trudged home, in a state of shock over his near death experience. He did not notice his owner's questioning nor the bath he was given. He didn't even notice how everyone shared the candy he brought back but later, after being given a hearty meal and a warm lap, he finally relaxed and drifted off to sleep. What a day.

Omgg I love this so much!! "KatKon" had me sobbing ;0;!!! It's an AMAZING story!!! Thanks for your entry :D
FleaTea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me