Journey to the Trinity Tree - Summer event prompts

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Journey to the Trinity Tree - Summer event prompts

Postby Wet Bread » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:54 am

Username: Wet Bread
Link to cat(s) or lion(s) involved in prompt: Worm, Aluraune
Link to their pride or group: Rusted Daemons
Prompt level completion: level 3
Prompt:
Story A
Finally free from taking care of the sprouts, Aluraune was exploring the tree even further, searching for anything she could take advantage of. She was starting to think she just wasted her time even coming here, not that she could have refused Bael's orders anyways. Aluraune did have to find something she could bring back to Bael, or the Archfiend would not be happy. It had taken Aluraune a long time to get in her good graces, she wasn't planning on losing that yet.

Aluraune managed to avoid the general's gaze as she headed deeper into the tree. She didn't need to get roped into another pet project. In all honesty, she was running out of patience with the citizens of this realm. Sure, she found it easy enough to manipulate them, but god they were annoying. They acted all entitled, expecting her to just do whatever they wanted of her. She was happy to get away for a little while.

As Aluraune headed deeper into the tree, she expected to feel the magic presence get stronger, but instead, it seemed like it wavered in this part of the tree. Strange? why would that be? Soon, Aluraune realized her surroundings were getting darker. The wood around her seemed to be rotting and dead. What was this? Did the tree have some kind of disease? She heard a shuffling in the darkness and whipped around to find herself face to face with some members of the army of decay. Aluraune could turn and run in the opposite direction, finding herself help, but instead, she extended her vines, ready for a fight. She didn't want to let anyone know she'd been exploring alone, this deep in the tree. She'd have to fight alone to preserve her secrets.

[295 words]

Story B

Worm struggled to busy herself here. They didn't have endless chores and lessons to subject the champions to, so instead, they were left to their own devices. Worm was rather restless. She could spar but she'd been sparring for ages already.

Needing to stretch her legs, Worm took a short walk. She was rather surprised by how much she was already getting used to the army of decay. She hardly noticed their silent presence as she walked through the forest. Worm was feeling more and more confident about her choice to stand with them. She felt this was right, she needed to help bring some semblance of balance to this realm.

As she wandered, Worm stumbled upon a small oasis. This was the perfect place to take a break. She examined her surroundings carefully, not wanting to run into any enemies when she was off guard. When she noticed the pile of items nearby, Worm was quick to rush over and look closer. Some of these seemed valuable and usable. She could really use something to help her in this oncoming battle. Guardians were tough and she wasn't sure how well she'd fare against them.

Worm felt a tug towards a pair of bracers she found near the bottom of the pile. These would be perfect! It was always a good idea to armor up against strong foes. She strapped the pair of bracers to her front legs and looked at them with satisfaction. These would surely be a big help against the enemies.

[254 words]

[549 words total]
[center]
She/they | feel free to call me Wet or Save | Just quietly existing
eternal favorite person
Wet Bread

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snapshot » Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:23 am

Username: snapshot
Link to cat(s) or lion(s) involved in prompt: Mamba
Link to their pride or group: Lions of the Waves
Prompt level completion: 5
Prompt: June 8
snapshot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faelyn » Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:55 am

Username: Faelyn
Link to cat(s) or lion(s) involved in prompt: Star Of The Darkest Night & Lily That Blooms In A Meadow & Scorch Of The Sun
Link to their pride or group: The Isles
Prompt level completion: Level 3
Prompt:

Story A:

It was a battle between heart and mind. The world seemed to blur into flashes of dim color as the scent of rain tinted the air. Wounds were painted across the lithe figures of the islanders and her soul seemed to ache as the soldier spoke. The taunting voices in her head, pounded against her skull as her gaze that revealed the depths of the forest fluttered to the soldier. These strangers were in dire need, they needed their help.

The screams of pain that had once resonated from her beloved classmates boomed in her ears and in spite of her efforts to silence them, it was to no avail. It seemed illogical. Why risk her beloved islanders' lives for those who weren’t their own? But, in the midst of this suffocating fog of uncertainty. She would stand her ground, and she expected her clanmates to do the same.

The pathway to the surface wasn’t an easy one, the shadows cloaked them like the night. The grime and sludge begging for a host to wrap itself on. Licking her chest to smooth out her fur, the journey to the surface could only get worse.

Breathe.

The air was toxicating with a hint of smoke tracing the foul scent of rot. Closing her eyes, uneasiness shook her hard, her mind begging her to flee and leave with her dynasty.

No.

It was the word that she repeated over and over to herself as she weaved through the obstacles that lay ahead of her. The tang of blood still left a trace on her lips, crimson tangled with the blur of color that were entwined in her pelt. The brightness that once radiated from the light shades of auburn along with brunette had been shaded with the darkness that swarmed the pathway.

Alas. The soon to-be battlefield. The grass was no longer that vibrant hue of green, instead a darker shade almost like the shadows.

There was utter silence.

Heart in her throat, the chance to back off and flee was slipping away. The last hint of light was draining away and it was only a matter of time until the worst struck.
The hushed shuffling of feet were streaking against the field, the uneasiness evident on a islander’s features. Part of her wanted to assure him there would be a brighter side to all this, while the other pleading with her not to.

Claws blotted with the blood, her wounds that were laid across her sleek stature were sure to scar. Intense verdant eyes meeting soft green ones, the blonde islander brushed against her flank as if to say that everything would be alright.

She hoped so. But, there was no guarantee.

With poise and grace, her features were blank like the canvas that has not yet been painted on, layered with a neutral facade. Deep inside, emotions were erattic, a simmering sensation that has been put on ice for far too long.

She was ready. Ready to face anything that came her way.
word count #503
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Journey to the Trinity Tree

Postby Runnersback » Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:28 am

Username:Runnersback
Link to lion(s) involved in prompt:Achilles Letaba Diablo
Link to their pride: Realms of L’Oasis Lo
Prompt level completion: Level 5
Prompt:008

runners/sharkkbait/swiftie
Image🎶 RTF 🎶 cal-vain ©

𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝,
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑."

𝐼𝓉’𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓁𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝑒𝒶
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:59 am

Username: Sunlitsecrets
Link to cat(s) or lion(s) involved in prompt: Calypso , Barley , Psyche
Link to their pride or group: Starheart's Regiment , The Wanderlust
Prompt: A
prompt writing here
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frisco » Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:12 am

Username: Frisco
Link to cat(s) or lion(s) involved in prompt: Sen, Rei, Varjo, Marlevort
Link to their pride or group: Night Watch | Purradise Lost
Prompt:

The armies were marching out. It was time to employ their battle tactics. Vari has talked about it with his two new companions and they came to an agreement of what to do. They would all go along with the army as allies, which they technically were, but before the fight could break out, when they were still a safe distance away firm the other side, the two of them would distract the army of decay and Varjo would sneak out into a forest. Then, stealthily he’d make his way between the trees and sneak into the camp of Trinity Tree. There he’d find Sen who was bound to be somewhere at the front of the forces. They’d go aside and Varjo would tell him everything he’d learnt. Together they could decide which side to join and whether or not they even wanted to become part of a wr between gods. Maybe the smart thing to do was to run away and try to find a way home. Varjo had no idea what course of action would be best. All he knew for sure was that he could not fight his friends. Not really because of loyalty but because he knew he stood no chance.

They took their places amongst the soldiers of decay and champions who decided to side with them. They marched on. Some of them scared, others excited and full of resolve. The creatures of decay themselves - expressionless, but determined.

After a while they saw the plain that their last battle took place in. It was the moment to act. Varjo gave a signal for his team and their plan has started. The two started loudly shouting that they saw something behind them - perhaps the enemy was trying to ambush them from behind. The aim was to distract everyone, but the army of decay paid them no mind and marched on without so much as taking a glance behind them. Varjo could feel that their plan was not going all too well, but he had to act anyway. He started moving between soldiers with quite “’scuse me, excuse me”, but it proved harder than he imagined. He kept bumping into creatures of hard wood and clay and finally he stood on a paw of a very large lion that roar at him with anger and told him to get back to it’s spot. Filled with anxiety, Varjo returned to his team. It was too hard to get through right now. They had to come up with a new plan. They were now halfway through the plain. It was already too late to have a discussion with Sen before the battle started. He’d have to find him between the fighters and somehow pull away for a chat. He had the ability to creature force fields. They would keep enemies away, but him and Sen safe. That could work. He shared his new plan with the lioness and she-cat.

Sen was restless. Since the last attack they learned no more about the goddess tree nor the enemy forces. Who were they? Why were they fighting? Those questions were still running through his head even as his took his position in the lines of the army. For now it was important to protect this good folk and avoid unnecessary deaths. Maybe then the tree would start to talk.

His team consisted of Rei and three denizens of his land that for one reason or another accepted him as their leader and followed him since the first fight. This time they would not stick together. Sen was in the front line with two of them, one stayed at the back to protect healers and felines harmed in combat, Rei took a spot at the very edge of the army and with his enhanced speed would flank the enemy team and try to take them out one by one.

Rei lei down hidden in tall grass. His muscles were tense, his paws ready to sprint any second. A low growl was coming from his throat. He was observing the incoming army. He would wait until they were very close, then he’d go in and attack where they least expect him. Blue eyes scanned the enemies. The army of decay and champions who just a few days ago were allies. His eyes widened. Among them Varjo. Anger rose within him. He forgot the plan. He run forward straight at his cousin.

Varjo tried to move to the back line of the army, but he kept getting pushed forward. It would be hard to avoid fighting, but maybe he could still do it. He thought so until he saw a streak of speeding towards him. Instinctively he created an invisible force field, but the streak was faster and struck him with a heavy paw. He stumbled and used his only mean of defence, another force field. The champions and denizens around him were shouting, roaring, the battle has begun. His shield managed to keep them away, but Rei was too fast and kept biting and clawing at him. Varjo was close to panic, but doing his best to avoid attacks and strike back, but Rei was just too fast. He felt long fangs on his throat and was pushed to the ground.

Rei stepped on Varjo, his teeth at his throat. The lion was looking up at him with absolute terror in his eyes. Rei let him go.

- I’m not going to kill you. You’re my cousin.

Varjo lie still for a moment.

- Then why did you attack me?! - he screamed in a high pitched voice.

- Oh, maybe because you sided with the enemy?! - Rei shouted back and Var recoiled, landing back on the ground again. - Maybe because you deserved it for ditching us and running off into the wilderness like some fairytale princess following her heart?!

Var wanted to protest, but he had to admit that was pretty close to the truth. He followed the voice seeking adventure and something more magical than a holy war.

- Why are you here anyway? Didn’t you come to fight us?

- No! Actually, I learned some stuff while out there. I need to talk to the commander. I don’t think this war is right, maybe he can think of some way to stop this. He’s done it before.

Rei looked him up and down, scanning for malicious intent, but Varjo looked nothing but desperate.

- Fine. I’ll go get him. You get out of here and wait for us by that tree overgrown with purple glowshrooms - and with those words he was gone.

Varjo scrambled back up to his paws and rushed towards the meeting point. Felines were fighting all around him. On his way he did his best to protect them by putting force fields that separated and pushed back the fighters. At some point he realised that he didn’t know which side he was helping. Champions and denizens of this land got mixed up and it was impossible to tell who they were fighting for. The army of decay was still only on one side but Varjo protected them too, even though he suspected them to be nothing more than animated plants and soil. He never imagined anything like this when he decided to walk into the portal. He expected fantasy. This was pure madness.

[ 1218 words ]
Last edited by Frisco on Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

What a beautiful, beautiful thing
to be able to dream
when you're not asleep.

art by Sixbane
Frisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitten-Girl-500 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:02 am

Story B
Choosing to stay with this decrepit tree, your cats then beg the question- How can we help? The tree seems befuddled by that, its goals perhaps just as simple as lessening the blow held by the the other side's armies. The creatures, your cats new 'allies' seem indifferent to speech, if they can speak at all- though surely they must for they understand the words of your cats. Unlike the strict order of the Goddess and her tree of life, here your cats are left to their own devices to find out how to help "Prepare... We must prepare.." the old tree mumbles to itself in disarray. The crowd around it going to their own versions of what this means. Your cats catch some of them fighting amongst each other- perhaps sparring. Others who are making weapons and armor, some who are scouting and patrolling the grounds. They are given the day to spend as they please, assuming they don't mind the mud and glowers of their new accompaniment.

Though distinctly, when passing a dark bramble of thorns, they catch sight of a small oasis. A beautiful bough of flowering trees and life, in the middle -a soldier of this rot that's aged to the point it's fallen to pieces, only its eyes showing through a pile of soil and a flower atop its head. Though its been taken over by these plants, it seems content. Nearby it, lies a pile of old objects....

What do your cats find to help in their battle? What would catch their eye, what would change their minds or really mean something to them? How do they plan to use this and do with this knowledge?

Story A
The cats at the tree are restless, as the gaps remain of soldiers lured away by the darkness. The soldiers who call this land home are unsettled, snappy and irritable. They try to be understanding towards your outsiders, but they can't help their nerves. The day is spent with many soldiers building walls, strengthening their defenses, and keeping a wary eye on those who could be led astray.

While they are given freedom to explore, your lions stumble across an area at the heart of the tree, filled with inner decay. Its wood dark with age and missing life, for all the darkness seen outside this place seems hollow. All is fine, though unusual.. until soldiers of the decayed army began to lurk from the shows. Apparently, having staged an ambush in this tunnel, waiting only for someone like your cats to come along. It's not clear if they are the cause of this area of the trees death, or if that was from some other source.

How do they fare in a surprise attack? Do they face their foe head on, disadvantaged? Do they flee and call for help?

Username: Kitten-Girl-500
Link to cat(s) or lion(s) involved in prompt:
Ichyr | Ravah | Subira | Luina
Link to their pride or group: Summitfall Pride
Prompt:
【ICHYR】

Ichyr was just returning from his excursion when he heard the god’s voice rise above all others. “We rise at midday…” it declared.
SPACEHe squared his stance. That was only… after a quick glance at the sun overhead, Ichyr realized that was only a few minutes away.
SPACESure enough, after about two minutes, all the hiamoe had gathered in the center. One of them let out a resounding cry. The hiamoe around it joined in, until the air was filled with the unearthly sound. Then they began marching in semi-unison… which quickly disintegrated into disorder.
SPACEAs he watched the hiamoe march toward the Trinity Tree, Ichyr remembered who was there. The innocent citizens of Ikaika. Kadiki. Ravah. Subira. Luina. Could he really bring himself to fight them? And, if necessary, to the death?
SPACEIchyr hung back, trying to stick to the back of the army. He could see that the hiamoe had no sort of organization whatsoever; they blindly walked ahead with no semblance of troops or captains. He knew what changes he had to make, but a part of him held him back. He didn’t quite know which side he was fighting on, but he wanted to give his pridemates a chance to survive the coming battle.
SPACESpeaking of which, maybe he could form a third party in between the two extremes. Surely there were other lions that shared Ichyr’s uncertainty.
SPACEThe half-manticore frantically searched for Coho in the crowd. It wasn’t that hard to find him; the lion’s bright blue pelt was kind of a head-turner. Unfortunately, Coho was holding a conversation with Losei, a lioness from the Oasis Pride who really did not like Ichyr.
SPACEIchyr sighed, then squashed down his dislike for Losei as he made his way over to them.
SPACELosei wrinkled her nose as Ichyr drew up on the other side of Coho. “Oh, it’s you.”
SPACEIchyr blatantly ignored her. “Do you really believe that massacring innocent Ikaikans is right?”
SPACECoho blinked, shocked by the question. “What?”
SPACE“Think about it. If the goddess is the one who’s destroying balance, then isn’t she the main foe we need to defeat? The citizens of Ikaika are just victims of her actions.” Ichyr shook her head. “I didn’t come here to be a murderer. I came here to solve the problem, and the problem is the goddess.”
SPACELosei rolled her eyes. “Ludicrous.”
SPACE“Call me whatever you want, as long as it’s not ‘murderer’.” Ichyr stared pleadingly at Coho, willing for him to understand what he was saying.
SPACESure enough, the blue-pelted lion’s brow was furrowed in deep thought. “Say I agreed with ya.” Coho looked up to meet Ichyr’s gaze. “How would we get to the goddess at awl? Surely the Ikaikans won’t be too pleased with us tryin’ ta… you know… deal with their Terinity Tree.”
SPACEIchyr let out a sigh of relief. Coho was seeing some sense after all. “We wouldn’t be on either side. I know I can convince my pridemates to help us, as long as I can talk to them.”
SPACECoho grinned. “Well then, when do we start, pardner?”
SPACE“Right now.”
519/500

【SUBIRA】

Subira sighed as she felt the ointment a healer had applied sink into her skin, protected by a white cloth bandage. Subira had no idea how the Ikaikans could even make cloth, but either way, she was glad for its existence.
SPACERavah had taken Luina for another check-up while Subira got her wounds tended to. Luina had been acting strange, complaining that her memory wasn’t working. Oh, well. Hopefully the healers would get everything sorted out.
SPACESubira rested her head on her forepaws, enjoying the soft cot underneath her. She really was tired, and it would be nice to just take a little rest. Just a quick nap, and then she’d be back in action...

She was jolted awake when someone touched her shoulder. Subira sat up. “What is it?”
SPACEAn Ikaikan soldier stood before her, solemn-faced. “The real army is coming,” he told her. “If they break through our defenses, they’ll corrupt our goddess. They’ll wither her away to nothing, and we’ll all be doomed.”
SPACESubira got off her cot, feeling much better than she had before she had fallen asleep. She stretched out her forepaws, glad to feel that her shoulder wound was healing nicely. Of course, it might just as well be opened again in the coming battle…
SPACETrying not to think about that, Subira headed out into the hospital lobby. Ravah was waiting there, with Luina nowhere to be seen.
SPACE“How’d it go?”
SPACERavah glanced up, worry shining in the yellow depths of his eyes. “The doctor says he wants to keep Luina overnight, keep a close watch on her symptoms.” He sighed and hung his head. “Why do I get the feeling that this is just the beginning of her trouble?”
SPACESubira touched her tail-tip to his shoulder. It was one of the one times that she wished she had a tuft of fur on the end like every other lion, instead of her rattle. “Things will get better. We have to make sure that Luina stays safe here.”
SPACEThe mottled gray lion nodded. “I suppose…”
SPACEShe glanced out, watching lions and cats alike stream down the streets toward the ground level entrance. All of the city’s available warriors were going, leaving the sick and injured, elders, and cubs and kits behind.
SPACE“We need to get going.” Subira nudged him to his paws. “The army is approaching.”
SPACERavah took a glance back toward the cub ward. He mumbled something meant for only his ears, then followed Subira out the door and up to the surface.
SPACESubira winced as she trekked up the tunnel. As promising as her earlier test had been, her shoulder wound had reopened; a jolt of pain shot up her foreleg with every step.
SPACERavah picked up on her anguish. He pulled her to the side of the tunnel. “You’re not ready to fight,” he insisted, “not with that injury.”
SPACE“What are you talking about, moss-brain? I’m able to fight.” Subira’s fur bristled in indignation. She knew she wasn’t as fit as she should be, but Ravah was stepping out of line by telling her so!
SPACEHe raised one eyebrow. “You and I both know you’re lying.”
SPACE“I…” Subira’s rattle shook as she lashed her tail. “Fine. You’re right. But I can’t stand by!”
SPACE“Then you want to go out there and just let yourself get killed by those creatures?!”
SPACE“Don’t treat me like a cub, Ravah!” Subira stamped her paw on the ground. “I know my limits, and I’m not stupid. I don’t want to have to fight you to get out there.”
SPACERavah stood like a sentinel, blocking her path to the outside world. “I can’t let you act like a martyr.”
SPACE“I’m not acting like a martyr. I’m trying to stop innocent lions from getting killed, something that you obviously don’t understand!” Subira shoved past him, seething. She was going to fight to protect the innocents down in Ikaika from the threat that loomed on the horizon. And if Ravah tried to stop her, he was going to be just another obstacle for her to break down.
678/500

───────── ❝ 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆'𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐄 xxxxxx
you'll never know what could be until you stand up and try. xxx𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 !! ❞─── ©

xxImage
------------------------------------------------------
.....Hey there! I'm Kitten, a Christian teen trying
......to love God and love others. I'm especially
......into writing, books, and art!! Not really active
......on here anymore, just here for a few friends
......and some art stuff. Don't expect quick replies
......from me, thank you <3xxxxxxpsalm 119:105

------------------------------------------------------
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━. ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆. ━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
xxxstormbuffearthaoiknick's murdercats
.xxraini-froggemeek the weakshyshie.
xxxxxxxxpanda sistaocean xinqiu
┕━━━━━━━━━━━━. ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ .━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Kitten-Girl-500

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spotted.Newt » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:26 am

Username: Spotted.Newt
Link to cat(s) or lion(s) involved in prompt:Tulca-Noen and Acacia
Link to their pride or group: The Cosmos
Prompt: Prompt 8
Spotted.Newt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnightkitkat » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:51 am

Username: Midnightkitkat
Link to cat(s) or lion(s) involved in prompt: Limpet
Link to their pride or group: Vast Marsh
Prompt level completion: 3
Prompt:
    The surpise attack had left Limpet with more questions than answers as he rested near the great tree. The battle hadn't been nearly as bad as the first yet there were still those who suffered from the unsuspected blows. After cleaning out the fallen warriors of decay those of this realm urged them out of the tunnels and the still dying heart. No one would answer why the goddess had not told them of such an attack to the inner tree. Those of other worlds knowing no more than the guardians would answer. Unrest grew from these events as those from before. Cats and lions alike wanted answers while others seemed to accept the tiny amount of informations that they had been given.

The sun was falling closer to the horizon when the voices began raise out over the crowed. "The real army is coming!" A cat armored from tooth to claw yowls out, passing on the warning to those too far to hear the first. "If they get through, they'll wither her away to nothing and we'll all be doomed!" Limpet found himself scrambling to his feet far too quickly. A fresh rush of adrenaline and fear almost tripping the tom as he ran to his post.

The army of decay was slowly making they're way closer. A shadowy doom that consumed the land in their shadows as they passed. As these beasts grew closer Limpet amongst others began to gasp out hushed whispers of alarm as they realized some of the forms within opposing army looked all too similar. The cats and lions who had left in search of the call from the forest not days before. Many below seemed to not accept this new turn of events with sorrow and anger at those who seemingly turned against them. Calling out to the forms intermingled within the decaying army. Other championships joining in Limpets revelations and ideas. Feeling the stares of these lions as judgment as if the army of the goddess where the rightful enemy. All those second guesses and suspicions seemingly founded in something only those who left knew. As a storm approached from the horizon the side grew to silence. Each side waiting for the other to make the first move, neither side wanting to be the one to start the battle ahead.

As his nerves rose Limpet found himself backing out and away from his pearch. Connecting with a far larger lion behind him who only glared across the field. Before he could decide whether or not to flee the battle a sharp cries rang out from the other side. Some begging for the forces to step down in return for information. Others pleading with pride, or clanmates to understand why they had joined the other gods side. Giving answers to those who so desperately needed them at this time. Limpet among them found his paws moving once more. Not to flee but to join those who spoke of creating peace within the battle. If he could prevent deaths over the lack of truth from the goddess he would.
    [515]
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
"We have calcium in our bones,
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
carbon in our souls,
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
☆ ☆ ☆
☆ ☆ ☆
◇◇◇
My SZ Herd
◇◇◇
☆ ☆ ☆
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
93 percent stardust,
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
we are all just stars that have
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
Midnightkitkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:06 am

Username: Meekins12345
Link to cat(s) or lion(s) involved in prompt: Erastus, Ciqala, and Axel
Link to their pride or group: The Cloud Coalition - A sub-pride of The Pride of Wikimak
Prompt: June 8th

That surprise attack was something out of a nightmare. While they had won and taken out all of the enemies that managed to get within the heart of the tree, it was a shock to see them there, and some could only wonder just how they had gotten into the heart in the first place, anyway. Thankfully none had gotten hurt badly, but there were still some that were hurt regardless. Erastus and Axel both ended up relatively unscathed and eventually wandered back to their den. They had some dinner, which was pegasus... they're first time eating it. It had a, uh... interesting taste, to say the least. After which they both went to sleep. However, it wasn't very long after they had gotten to sleep that they were rousted by one of the locals. He appeared to have a serious look on his face, and the news he ultimately gave was something that caused the two males to look to each other, a frown upon their face. Now? Already? Well, they had trained a considerable amount since the scouting raid... And Axel had practically healed right up since then. The two soon rose onto their paws and began following the male that had come and gotten them... Their minds still foggy from what little sleep they had and emotions swirling within their hearts they weren't sure what names they had.

Axel and Erastus ultimately got into the groove of things once they got to the army's gathering point. The two had to break off, since Axel was in with the soldiers while Erastus was in with the medics. Nevertheless, they wished each other luck and hoped to see each other when the battle was over. They both just hoped that they could just go home after all this was over. After something like this, home was more tantalizing than it ever was before.

They remained in their groups for the time being until all stilled... the distant sounds of rustling brush and whistling winds caught their attention. That was when the enemy made themselves known, not just with their decaying parts but with the cats and lions they had called to them... and Erastus could only frown upon the sight of seeing Ciqala on the other side. She still seemed a bit confused,by the looks of it, concerning where she should be but nevertheless she had followed the group she was lead to, and now they were preparing to battle it out with the trinity tree and her army. Looks like they'd be fighting against each other, what little group they had, and as much as that broke Erastus's heart, he couldn't do much about it at all. For it had been her choice to go there, and it was her choice to fight.

The smell of rain was practically pushed to the back of most folks' minds, they more focused on the coming task at hand... the bloody task at hand. War was not pretty, but sometimes, it was necessary.

---

Ciqala had only followed the army to their battle positions, she still confused as to what she should be doing. There was no order on this side of the battle, the leader just spoke a few words and left the rest of the soldiers to do as they wished. It was strange to her, having such chaos in where order and uniform should be, and it only ended up making her all the more confused by the end of it all. She just resorted to following the rotting creatures that were to be the brunt of the soldiers. There were a good amount of cats and lions mixed in between them, but it was still mostly decaying creatures.

As she came to the familiar battlegrounds, she looked over to see the opposing army. There were less of them than she originally remembered, but she had to remember some had come to this other side, much like she had. A soft sigh escaped her then and she merely got alongside a small cat and a large decaying soldier, standing ready to battle it out... only she wasn't sure what she wanted yet. She didn't know which side to be on anymore. Her friends... Yeah, that's what they were, friends. Her friends were on the other side, and she was going to have to fight them if she was to remain true to this side, but she wasn't even sure she wanted to be true to this side in the first place! All of this was just so confusing, if only Erastus were here. He'd know what to do... but he was on the other side, looking at her as she looked at him. It was sad... There was a sad look in his eye, something she could see even from here.

She forced herself to look away and onto the ground below for a moment, watching as the grass close by blackened and crumbled about, thanks to the decaying forces within this side of the forest. Her attention went back to the sky shortly after, watching as the dark grey clouds rolled in like they owned the place, the smell of rain at the tip of her nose. It was going to rain... huh. All the more dramatic, she supposed. She'd glance to the creatures at her side once more before looking to the group of cats across the field.

It all came down to these final moments, the calm before the storm. These seconds that turned to minutes would ultimately feel like literal hours as the two sides stared down upon each other, seemingly waiting for a signal or even a first move, perhaps even a single word spoken. And yet nothing happened, they just stood there, ready, waiting... anticipating.

It was now or never. One team would come out of this victorious, while another would lay decaying in the dust by the end of it all... And the only way to find out just who's side would win at the very end of this anticipated battle. The war was beginning, and it was time to fight. (1,020 wc)
╔══.·:·.☽мєєкιηѕ☾.·:·.══╗
Child of the Living God
Doodler | Roleplayer
.·:·.
Wanna trade? Check out my
trading group!
Wanna chat or roleplay? PM me! ouo
Convocation
Valley of Kings
Three Pine Range