Journey to the Trinity Tree - Summer event prompts

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Journey to the Trinity Tree - Summer event prompts

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:54 am

Username: Sunlitsecrets
Link to cat(s) or lion(s) involved in prompt: Calypso (lion) , Barley (cat)
Link to their pride or group: Starheart's Regiment , The Wanderlust
Prompt level completion: 5
Prompt:
The voice is tempting - but neither one wants to go too far from what they know here. Out there is possible danger.
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snapshot » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:17 am

Username: snapshot
Link to cat(s) or lion(s) involved in prompt: Mamba
Link to their pride or group: Lions of the Waves
Prompt level completion: 3
Prompt: June 4
Last edited by snapshot on Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
snapshot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Isabella- » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:39 am

Username: Isabella45
Link to cat(s) or lion(s) involved in prompt: Khalida, Nthanda, Ravi, Valerius
Link to their pride or group: xxXxx
Prompt level completion: Level 5
Prompt:

In the shadows of the first battle, there's a mixture of discomfort and victory, a strange muddlement of pride and fear that defines the mood around the tree as the soldiers lament the possibility of worse things to come. The rest of the night and morning goes in silence. But upon waking something reaches out. A strange feeling overcomes the heroes- the visitors as they go about their tasks in the city. Dragging them out of the city and the tree's guard...pulling them deeper to the fields and into the forests... luring them somewhere else. To something better. To something good.
...as far as they know.

Who follows the strange impulse? The dragging will? Do they go willingly, or begrudgingly? Do they refuse it and stay with the tree?

Khalida woke up to the sound of her sister pacing the floor in the dim light of early morning.

“What are you doing?” She asked quietly, not wanting to startle her or disturb the two lions in the next room.

“I don’t know I just...I feel strange. I’m not sure exactly how to explain it.”

“Are you hurt, or sick?” Khalida stood and walked over to her sister, concern just barely noticeable in her voice.

“No, I don’t think so. It’s…like a tug. Feeling like I should do something. I just don’t know what.”

“Maybe you should get some more rest, it’s been a long night.”

“I don’t think I could rest if I tried,” Nthanda confessed.

“Well, I guess we could get something to eat. Or check outside.”

“You don’t have to worry and watch me now you know,” Nthanda said, not seeming annoyed but seeming to know exactly what her sister was up to.

“It’s my job as your sister,” she said.

“I’ll be fine,” Nthanda insisted as she turned to leave the room, quiet in case Ravi or Valerius were resting still. But upon leaving the room she was unsurprised to find them both up already and seemingly making plans.

Ravi seemed uncomfortable almost as he shifted in his seat, ear twitching. Valerius didn’t seem to feel much better really right then.
“Have you been out at all?” Nthanda asked.
“Briefly. There is…unrest out there.
“Of what kind?” Khalida questioned.

“Lions and cats both are afraid of what might come next. Some want to return to their homes. Others want to continue on but feel they should be offered some tribute in return for their services.”

“But no one has sighted the creatures?” Khalida pressed.

“No, not today.” He glanced out the window. “But…there is sort of pull coming over this place. I thought perhaps I was imagining it, but others have felt it too.”

“I haven’t felt anything,” Khalida said.

“I have though,” Nthanda put in. “This restlessness I feel. This need to go. Do you think maybe that’s what we are meant to do next?”

“Follow some invisible guide to who knows where?” Khalida asked skeptically.

“We can’t be too much worse off than staying here if those things attack again,” Valerius put in.

“Maybe, worth a try?” Ravi ventured.

Khalida zoned out for a moment as the three of them debated, trying to consider their options and the best strategy to continue. Even if she wouldn’t admit it she felt a slight tug, and was unnerved by it. She didn’t like to think of anything having this mysterious power over her. It was disconcerting to say the least, and yet, perhaps she wouldn’t regret seeing here it led her.

“I think we should go,” she announced, to the surprised of her three companions.

“You’re sure?” Nthanda asked, somewhat incredulous.

“Yes. It might be worth it. Perhaps it will lead us to what it is we are here for. Unless of course the three of you have any objections?”

The three lions all looked at each other then shook their heads.

“But maybe we should split up, some stay and some go, just in case?” Valerius suggested.

“We’re safer together,” Khalida said quickly.

“But, what if something happens here? Or out there to whoever follows this…pull?” Nthanda wondered. “Isn’t it better to cover all possibilities?”

Khalida seemed to consider then said, “Maybe some of us should go and the other catch up later? If nothing happens to whoever does go.”

Nthanda wasn’t too sure of that plan but glanced at Ravi and Valerius who, after a moment’s thought, nodded in agreement.

“Very well then,” Nthanda said.

“But you stay,” her sister added firmly. “I’ll go with Valerius and you and Ravi stay here.”

Nthanda was going to protest but her sister shook her head, speaking before she could. “My wings give me an advantage, seeing ahead and behind me. I won’t be as easy to lure into some trap.”
Nthanda still seemed unsure but Ravi gave her an encouraging look and Khalida didn’t seem like she’d give in on this matter.

“Very well then,” she agreed reluctantly.

“Good. We’ll get our things and leave shortly,” Khalida said, speaking half to Valerius in an almost commanding tone before she went back to her room to gather her things.

“Well, I suppose I will be seeing you both…hopefully sooner than later,” Valerius said as he gathered what little he wanted to bring with him.

“Be careful,” Nthanda cautioned. “And please keep an eye on my sister.”

“Of course.” He smiled slightly. “May not be an easy task, but I think I’m up to it. And you be careful too m’lady. I’m not sure I trust everyone in this city.”

“We will be,” she assured him. “I’m sure there are things that need doing around the city that will keep us occupied.”

Before Valerius could respond Khalida returned, and after saying goodbye to her sister and giving her more warnings and instructions the two of them left the structure.
As it turned out they weren’t the only ones to heed this strange pull. Multiple groups of both cats and lions were already leaving the city as they made their way down to the first level.

“It’s not safe,” someone was insisted.

“We may be led to something great!” Another protested. “We are champions what do we fear?”

The sounds and scents of fear and excitement mingled all around them, making Khalida wrinkle her nose.

“They are fools, to be so blinded by their greed even here,” she commented as they passed a group of lions and cats speculating over what treasures they might find and what the price of relics from this world might be when they returned to their own.

“I suppose some will seek any opportunity to make a profit,” Valerius said. “Power and wealth are powerful driving forces to many.”

“I imagine you might know much about that,” she said calmly as they wove their way through the crowd to the city’s exit.

“My dear lady, I have no idea what you mean.”

“I’m sure you don’t,” she said. “Now come on, we best focus on our task if we don’t want to lose our lives or limbs.”

Valerius nodded in agreement, quiet but thoughtful as he followed the winged princess out into the unknown forests and fields, following the pull that could very well lead them to greatness, or only great misery.
-Isabella-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spotted.Newt » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:54 am

Username: Spotted.Newt
Link to cat(s) or lion(s) involved in prompt:Tulca-Noen and Acacia
Link to their pride or group: The Cosmos
Prompt level completion: 2
Prompt:

A strange feeling caused Acacia to stir from her sleep. It was not the sort of feeling she was used to feeling from the Force when it nudged her to do something. It was similar, yet different. It urged her to get up, to leave her room, to follow it. The padawan looked across the room to where her master slept. The older lioness seemed to be sound asleep, but Acacia knew better. The slightest sound or stirring in the Force would have the Jedi Master awake and alert in half a second.

Acacia considered waking Tulca-Noen, but the feeling advised against it. This is for you, it seemed to whisper. Come, there is something you need to see.

Allowing her curiosity to get the better of her, Acacia tip-toed out of the room, using the Force to aid her and lend her stealth. She slipped out of the room and out the door, out onto the street. From there she followed the feeling. It seemed to call her out of the neighborhood where she and Tulca-Noen had been given lodging, out of the city completely. Once out of the city, it called her into the woods.

There's something good here. Something better.

Better than what? Acacia didn't know. But at this point it was as if her feet moved of their own accord. She felt almost like she was in a dream, moving without thinking, only half aware of her surroundings. Had she been more awake, she might have noticed the other lions and cats also moving with the pull of the feeling. Might have noticed the slightly glazed look in their eyes, a look she shared.

But she wasn't aware. She was just following the feeling. And it felt right.

(292 words)
Spotted.Newt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicShadow » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:16 am

Username: ToxicShadow
Link to cat(s) or lion(s) involved in prompt: Kandra and Pandra
Link to their pride or group: Oddity Pride
Prompt:

In the shadows of the first battle, there's a mixture of discomfort and victory, a strange muddlement of pride and fear that defines the mood around the tree as the soldiers lament the possibility of worse things to come. The rest of the night and morning goes in silence. But upon waking something reaches out. A strange feeling overcomes the heroes- the visitors as they go about their tasks in the city. Dragging them out of the city and the tree's guard...pulling them deeper to the fields and into the forests... luring them somewhere else. To something better. To something good.
...as far as they know.

Who follows the strange impulse? The dragging will? Do they go willingly, or begrudgingly? Do they refuse it and stay with the tree?

Finally, all of the enemies were dealt with. For now. There was strong sense that this first attack, it was only... a test. Perhaps scouts, trying to discover the strength of their defenses. Only worse things were to come. Certainly.

The less colorful sister was panting heavily afterward, before sucking in as deep a breath as she could manage, and exhaling it loudly. From then, her breathing was even.

"Pandra, are you alright?" The more colorful twin asked as she stepped even closer, the concern evident in her voice.

"I'm fine," Pandra answered, her voice, perhaps surprisingly, steady. "I just... haven't used my abilities in awhile. Especially not while charged up, thanks to your presence, Kandra. Working beside you, it's amazing, but still... overwhelming, at first."

Although Pandra hadn't been keen on using her abilities from the get go, it was the most effective to use them, while among such a ragtag bunch of fighters. Some of the strangers that had joined them weren't as accustomed to fighting as they were. So using her ability to cause chaos, to cause some of the enemies turn on their own kind, lessened the danger. It was just that her twin's ability, which enhanced the magic and abilities of others, caused her power to surge more than she had anticipated.

Out of everyone, Pandra was the most comfortable in the presence of her own twin sister, used to the strange sensation of stronger magic in her presence, but harnessing it was still something that took a lot of physical and mental strength when paired with her ability.

Kandra sighed in relief. "Thank goodness; that's all it is."

"Of course that is all," Pandra said with a huff and mock annoyance. "Don't underestimate your sister."

"I didn't," the colorful lioness pointed out. "But just even the thought of it, of something happening to my precious sister, and being left in this strange place alone... It's terrifying." The portal that they had stepped through had seemingly vanished, the moment they had crossed through it. "We're strong because we're together." Together, they could achieve anything. They were brave enough to face anything. They were the Witch and the Goddess of Chaos. Alone, it would not be the same.

"I'm not going anywhere, Sister," the brown lioness reassured her.

From then, the rest of the evening was quiet. The two spent a brief time resting after the battle, eating and recharging, but continued their training afterwards, until eventually falling asleep late in the night. They were cautious, and slept close to one another.

But, soon enough, something pulled Kandra from her sleep. Something felt... strange. It was almost similar to the pull that tried to guide those of the pride through the portal, before they had both volunteered themselves. It was a pull that guided them through the portal, and now... she was feeling one again. This one, even more forceful than the last.

"Sister, wake up," she urged, when she realized what she was feeling, given Pandra a nudge with a paw.

Pandra responded the gentle nudge easily; they were fighters, after all. They were both easy to wake. It was only Kandra's higher sensitivity and affinity for magic that woke her first. "What is it?" she asked, through a yawn, as she rose to her feet and stretched. There wasn't the sort of urgency in Pandra's voice that meant they were in danger, so she wasn't on edge. No, she was still relaxed, in spite of the looming danger, and everything else.

"Don't you feel that?" Kandra asked, eyeing her sister.

"Feel...?" At first, Pandra wasn't sure what it was that Kandra was talking about, but then she realized. "Ah... That... should we call it a pull?"

Kandra nodded her head. "Yes, that. It's not unlike-"

"The pull felt from the portal, right?" Pandra was able to follow her sister's train of thought, and finished the sentence.

"Yes," the colorful lioness agreed. "What do you think we should do? We know this place, somewhat, and now we're being guided somewhere else. You know, we don't have to listen to the pull. We can ignore it. We can... stay here. It might even be the safer option."

"It might be the safer option, or it might not be," the brown lioness responded, thoughtfully. They weren't taking any of this lightly, even though their tones were both reasonably calm and casual. "We can't say for sure, one way or another. We were attacked right here. So some very real possibilities are that were are either being pulled toward somewhere that might be safer than this place. Or it might be leading us toward even more danger, toward more fighting. Both are logical options. I doubt it's not one of those two things. Well, perhaps, someone else needs help out there, too, and they are calling for us. It might even be that."

Still, that did not answer what they should do.

"You think... We should follow it?" Kandra asked, after considering her sister's words. It could be safe or dangerous if they left. Likewise, it could be safe or dangerous if they stayed. But they knew that danger already came to them here, even if it was safe, in a way, because they were more familiar with the area after spending a few days here.

"We followed a pull through the portal, to end up where we are, because... We thought that was the correct thing to do." Pandra answered in such a way. "So, since we already did, should we not continue to do so?"

Kandra nodded her head. "Yes. You and I... We have the same way of thinking. We were lead this far, lead here, so we should continue to allow ourselves to be lead, hm? As long as we are together, everything will be alright."

"Yes. No matter what happens, we'll be together."

Just like that, the two lionesses had made their decision. This was a strange and unfamiliar world, but they decided to continue following the pulls that they felt and hoped that it would lead them in the right direction, even while walking into the unknown.

[1025]
ToxicShadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wucaian » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:17 am

Username: wucaian
Link to cat(s) Crypt
[b]Link to their pride or group:
Sun Gorge Pride
Prompt level completion: [Lvl. 3/699 words]
Prompt:-June 4-
Crypt wakes up the morning after the skirmish with the creatures of rot and feels terrible. After the battle everyone had stood in the silence, sore and tired, looking over the destruction of the field that had been pristine mere hours ago. They’d salvaged what they could and then brought the wounded into the tunnels to be treated by the healers. It had been a long day. The Guardians had debriefed them all, Mages, champions and warriors. Though the battle was hard won, it was only a fraction of the horde that would descend upon them.

Crypt wishes he could just roll over and go back to sleep. But he’s been made the leader of their group. So, boosting morale is largely his responsibility. He gives himself one more moment, one more breath to gather himself before standing. Most of the creatures in their den are still asleep. Some of them have woken and look as tired and disheartened as he feels.

Crypt gets up and heads to the entranceway. “Come on,” he says, with an inviting flick of his tail. “Let’s go outside. We can take a quick look and when we get back the others should be awake.”

So Crypt leads them out from between the tree’s roots and on a quick loop of the area. He doesn’t lead them so far that they’ll be out of range of the tunnels. They patrol only just inside the tree line surrounding the clearing. He lets his mind wander just a bit, lulled by the even tread of his paws, and eyes unfocussed but open for the slightest unexpected movement. He hopes today goes better. He can’t tell why, but a sense of calm comes over him. There’s something out there, a ray of hope, a chance to do better. He just has to take it.

Though there can never be too many eyes out when they’re waiting for an attack, the main purpose of this walk is to make his charges feel like they’re doing something. The walk does seem to calm some of their nervous energy and lighten their spirits. By the time Crypt is leading them back underground, their steps are more sure and their eyes bright again with hope. Back in their den, the rest of his group has awoken. Crypt sits at the archway while everyone gathers together.

“Yesterday was hard,” he begins. “There’s no denying that.”

He sees some shoulders slump and furtive looks shared at his words.

“But it wasn’t a complete loss. Our plan worked well. We have faced the enemy and come out the other side. Fear did not stop us then and we won’t let it deter us now.”

At that the gathered creatures straighten, heads lifted in pride, their fire reignited.

“So, it’s time to meet with the Guardians and find out what’s next. This isn’t the end for us.”

They go to the meeting chamber where the Guardians will soon address them all. They’re given their orders. Now that the enemy has made a move, they have seen what they’re up against. Plans have changed in light of this information. There are new moves and strategies and information to learn. Everyone is split up to go about preparations. The groups they were sorted into are split up for the day, everyone going to the area of their expertise or for improvement as opposed to staying with their familiar companions. As he goes through the training and meetings to decide tactics, that sense of hope never leaves him. Normally, Crypt isn’t an optimist. He believes in preparing for the worst, because that’s usually what happens. But the calm just digs in deeper as the day goes on. He knows there’s something they can do, something they can use, to win. If only they could find it. Wherever and whatever it is.

It hits him full force when he goes outside with some of the Guardians to take stock and find strategic places for future plans of attack. All of a sudden, there's only calm. There's not an anxious thought in his head. Everything will be alright, he only needs to walk past the trees and into the woods.

Currently missing:Image
Bounce, bounce, bounce...
wucaian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SurgeFire » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:26 am

Username: SurgeFire
Link to cat(s) or lion(s) involved in prompt: orpheus, lucian
Link to their pride or group: Vallis
Prompt level completion: Level 5
Prompt:

Prompt 4 wrote:"Are you okay? Lucian?"

Slowly, yet surely, he found himself fading back into consciousness.

The mood of the rest of the felines was such an odd mix; pride and fear, the knowledge that nobody truly knew what was to come after this, for there had been no true experience.
And there was not this conflict without some loss, that was for sure.

He came to realize that Orpheus was still standing besides him, waiting for his response.
"Yeah, I'm fine," he responded in a somewhat curt manner, before he tried to get to his paws; it was not easy, but he stood before the concerned tomcat, who's orange eyes did not betray any sort of reaction to his statement.
"We need to get back, uh, 'home'," Orpheus insisted, before looking around him, gauging if there were any other felines around - or, a remnant of one of the creatures, he also feared - before turning back to look at the cream-and-white tom expectantly. "The creatures are gone, I think."
"A-alright," he muttered, still trying to stay on his paws; trying to put on a stronger facade than he really could.
He noticed Orpheus was wounded himself - but he said nothing, not wanting to prolong a conversation more than he could.

Again, he couldn't sleep.
What took over him to fight for that creature in Orpheus' defense like that? He had sworn off any sort of friendliness towards the tom, but he had just almost given up his life for him...
...he had to admit that he just couldn't keep up the unfriendly facade any further.
it was all for a grudge he held since long ago. It was such an unfair grudge, truthfully, but it was one that he never expected to have to face with directly; he never thought he'd actually stare Orpheus in the face, or encounter him fighting side by side on a battlefield after being called to action by a tree goddess.
Yet here they were.

He could only sleep a little; day would come eventually, and too soon for him, he thought. He could still feel the aching of feeling tired tug at him terribly; he wanted to go back to sleep, but not when everyone else was already up and going.
Speaking of already up; Orpheus had already been waiting for him.
Why was he so patient when Lucian had tried all he could to ignore and one-up the other cat? He never could quite understand.

Around this time was when the strange feelings overtook the felines.
It was as if they were in thrall to some sort of force that they did not even understand or know.

"Do you feel it, too?"
Orpheus had asked him this question, his eyes wide in wonder. He did not understand as well; Lucian doubted anyone really did.
"...I think we all do," Lucian responded, looking away. "I don't quite understand. It's as if something wants to drag us somewhere off, far into the fields and the forests; that's all I could possibly understand."
"Like an itching for something more, almost," Orpheus muttered, trying to put the feeling into words, but still feeling as he could quite not. "It's such an odd will, I don't know if I should follow it. What do you think?"

What did he think?

He didn't entirely trust this strange impulse, but he was curious. Deathly curious.
It could either mean something great or something that could lead to those who followed's destruction; and perhaps one would be in pursuit of the other, if some cat got greedy enough to go for it expecting power.
But Lucian didn't want that, did he? All he wanted was to find out what was causing the strange impulse and what held them in this sort of control.

"I don't know about you," he muttered, looking aside once more, in thought. "but I'm going. I want to find out what's calling this. There's a good chance it could be for something that benefits our cause, right?"
He thought back to his original purpose of joining Orpheus in the portal; he wanted to prove himself to Alev - something he surely hadn't quite done yet, but he was still trying.
Just because he had his moments of weakness didn't mean that there still wasn't that passion.
"It's too suspicious," Orpheus admitted, looking back at him in... concern? "I think it's too dangerous, though I'm curious, too. We have to follow our original intentions. We can't give into this thrall now."
Lucian could only just pause in thought; on one paw, he wanted to listen to Orpheus, but on the other... he was deathly curious.
And what did he know? What if this impulse would lead them to something good - something great?
And Orpheus would miss out on the adventure, if he was so focused on staying behind; was that not a good thing?

"I'm going anyways."
Orpheus paused as he looked back at Lucian, his expression unreadable; as if he wanted to say something but understood his decision wouldn't be changed. "Are you sure about this?"
"Why would I not be?" Lucian huffed, before getting up to leave; he looked behind him as Orpheus continued to look like he had something to say.
"I hope, for your sake, you're right, Lucian," Orpheus warned, before looking back at him directly, a more grave expression on his face. "If this is a trap, I warned you."

Those words from him admittedly made him reconsider slightly; there was a good chance that he would die out there, to wherever the strange impulse would send him.
Especially if it was some sort of evil magic that wished to lead them on the wrong path. After all, he didn't know everything they were facing; there very well could be something like that.

But the will kept dragging at him, almost beckoning him to keep going on where he was going.
He couldn't listen.

"I know, Orpheus. Maybe this will lead us on the true path. Maybe... what we're doing so far is not the right thing."

Maybe I'll finally get what you want, and you'll be left in the dust.
[1025 words]
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flicka » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:32 am

Username: Flicka
Link to cat(s) or lion(s) involved in prompt: Yuki
Link to their pride or group: Frostbite Fields
Prompt level completion: level 3 (Sorry, my health isn't holding up so i missed prompt 3)
Prompt: Yuki sleepily awoke in a pile of books, and scrolls; As she marauded through the corridor, her perks twitched with interest at mentions of a battle through the whispers of the citizens she gasped with worry hurrying along now to the outside of the archives. Inside the city it was buzzing with vigor of the news of the first battle, seeing as how she overslept while studying she missed it however there were tales and information bits hidden here and there in the daily gossiping. She took a moment to listen, lurking in the shadows quietly; Listening to their stories. Apparently, there had been a few lions in armor as she listened she came to the same conclusion as the story that these lions had indeed been “front-line” defenders, rising from the back and working their way up front into the thickest part of the fray. This also meaning they would be the ones taking the most damage! Possibly the ones with the most casualties or injuries.

After sifting her way through some more stories, she arrived to the battlefield meeting some of the other warriors; She had heard there had been some ruckus before the beings ascended to the battle. She paused thinking it was strange she had not been aroused from her slumber. Pondering if perhaps she had been slipped something or had a spell caster on her to keep her knowledge from reaching the others. Contrary to what one might believe, the warriors seemed to be in a rut rather then a celebratory mood seeing as there might be worse things to come. But the truth was there were always worse things to come no matter what side you were on. YukI felt strange being here after finally arriving, like she couldn’t get her hackles to quit raising But she had to peridots perhaps their adversaries had left something behind as an inadvertent clue. The next thing you know, she hears the sound of crunching grass as someone passes by; Then another and another. She pulls her head up to see where they are going. They kept going to the edges of the field and into the forest, the same way she too had been tempted to leave.

Some however stayed and looked on, it seemed no one had the idea pop into their heads to follow in the shadows to discover what was happening. Yuki huffed she would normally be forced to stay behind and for someone else to go in her stead, he however she in this situation had no one to stop her either. So she went, following the others but keeping her wits about her. The crunch under paw quickened with the rhythmic marches of the other paws, trampling flowers, bugs and remnants of the battle. Reaching the forest, it was the point of no return as far as the lions knew for they had barely inhabited this land for three days; For the forest was slick with greenery and vines, low buzzing of insects and the quiet lack of birds she entered following them.
My Wmes~Senegal Zebras~Crownies
ImageImageImage
Now accepting Commissions!
Flicka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jantzi01 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:57 am

Username: Jantzi01
Link to cat(s) or lion(s) involved in prompt: Kosa Helios Virtue
Link to their pride or group: The Ushirikiano Pride Here
Prompt:
VOK
HW
Jantzi01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:26 am

Username: TheSongOfTheStars
Link to cat(s) or lion(s) involved in prompt: Bryva Hayes Lost Shard
Link to their pride or group: HOD Dark of Mists
Prompt: link

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me