Cozies ✸ Festival of Life

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

FishGacha ✸ Final Day!

Postby pepsii » Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:01 pm

undead wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Green Betta Fish
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Goldfish

Omiyage wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Clownfish
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Green Betta Fish

Rosemoon wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Goldfish
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Koi Fish

wafflefalaffle wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Goldfish
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Fish Tang
‎‎ㅤ

JoyfulRam wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Royal Gramma
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Moorish Idol

flicka wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Moorish Idol
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Tetra Glofish

FathomThis wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: African Jewelfish
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Blue Angelfish

folie a deux wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Tetra Glofish
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Fish Tang

rem sleep wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Fish Tang
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: African Jewelfish

RattInsomniac wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Moorish Idol
‎‎ㅤ

Dogboss123 wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Tetra Glofish

Melsride wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Goldfish
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Tetra Glofish

ahirked wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Green Betta Fish

Froggg1 wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Fish Tang
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Blue Angelfish

Strawberry.Wyne wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Fish Tang

Shenanergans wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Blue Angelfish
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Clownfish

crabodile wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Koi Fish
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Green Betta Fish

AlatusNemeseos wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Moorish Idol
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Clownfish

grimjp wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Moorish Idol
‎‎ㅤ

jpano96 wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Moorish Idol

ghostkeys wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: African Jewelfish‎‎ㅤ

ylesia wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: African Jewelfish

appleschloss wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Clownfish

Zigzagoon wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Tetra Glofish
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Moorish Idol

simplydriftingalong wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Royal Gramma

redpandasareLIFE wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Moorish Idol

kurokishi wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: African Jewelfish

Exitium wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Moorish Idol

BPlusSupernova wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Tetra Glofish
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: African Jewelfish

AliceMorte wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Royal Gramma

sniffs wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Moorish Idol
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Goldfish

AbandonedRain wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Moorish Idol

BABE0FTHEABYSS wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Green Betta Fish
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Royal Gramma

Smokycandle wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Royal Gramma

littleminicooper wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Moorish Idol

draculize wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Blue Angelfish
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Royal Gramma

Ziggy Stardust wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Tetra Glofish

Ucanthandleme wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: African Jewelfish

Lilbit wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Koi Fish
‎‎ㅤ

Rainbeetle wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Blue Angelfish

Lycancore wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Blue Angelfish
‎‎ㅤ

Ch3rry367 wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Clownfish

fabled_ wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Royal Gramma
‎‎ㅤ

kijauni wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Moorish Idol

splider wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Royal Gramma
‎‎ㅤ

nio wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Moorish Idol

yutashu wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Royal Gramma

Asternaut wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: African Jewelfish

•seven• wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Moorish Idol

KiraKilla wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Green Betta Fish
‎‎ㅤ

Westsparrow wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Moorish Idol

-icarus- wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Koi Fish

Exyw wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Blue Angelfish

archietime wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Clownfish

Cherryfreeze wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Fish Tang

cinerious wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Koi Fish

shortstop wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Royal Gramma
‎‎ㅤ

Glitter_Goatman wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Clownfish

dragoness129 wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Royal Gramma
Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Koi Fish
‎‎ㅤ

DrBubby wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Green Betta Fish

symbiotic wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Green Betta Fish

Greyfire wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Clownfish

Booberry Smoothie wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Goldfish

Catsplat18 wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Blue Angelfish

rileyistired wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Koi Fish

literal.swag. wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Koi Fish

zatty wrote:Image You put a coin in the machine and out pops out a capsule. You open it up and find a new friend: Royal Gramma
Last edited by pepsii on Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pepsii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Snack Shack ✸ Final Day!

Len wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
The wheel lands on the spot for Snack Time!
You win a Cheese Pizza!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

undead wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
The wheel lands on the spot for Double Snacks!
You win a Hanami Dango!
You also win a Plain Funnelcake!
Are you sure you're gonna be able to carry all that?

suds wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Takoyaki!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

_mirage_ wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
The wheel lands on the spot for Sand Dollars!
You win 16 Image
Don't spend it all in one place. Or do! Follow your dreams.

Omiyage wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Mitarashi Dango!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

lilymouse385 wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 9 Image

DreamyNocturne wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Cherry Funnelcake!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Rosemoon wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
The wheel lands on the spot for Jack Pot!
You win 25 Image and a Candy Apple!
Wow, how lucky are you?

wafflefalaffle wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Orange Cotton Candy!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

JoyfulRam wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Blue Cotton Candy!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

chillociraptor wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 12 Image

flicka wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 6 Image

FathomThis wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Purple Cotton Candy!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Skipena wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 10 Image

folie a deux wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Funnelcake with Powdered Sugar!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

rem sleep wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win....
(Made by Glowbringer)
Hey wait a minute, that's not a snack! Seems like they want to come with you, though.

RattInsomniac wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Takoyaki!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Dogboss123 wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Red Toffee Apple!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

bug wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win....
(Made by Glowbringer)
Hey wait a minute, that's not a snack! Seems like they want to come with you, though.

Melsride wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

ahirked wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Cheese Pizza!
You also win a Corndog with Ketchup!

Froggg1 wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Strawberry.Wyne wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Blueberry Funnelcake!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Orien wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

glowbringer wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Hanami Dango!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Shenanergans wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

crabodile wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 20 Image

AlatusNemeseos wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 19 Image

CaeBabyBear wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Yellow Cotton Candy!
You also win a Cherry Funnelcake!

Music_Lover wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Deluxe Pizza!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

grimjp wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Green Chocolate Apple with Icing!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Reki. wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Corndog with Ketchup!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

reshihall wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 25 Image and a Plain Funnelcake!
Wow, how lucky are you?

jpano96 wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

zubers wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Chocolate Dipped Cheesecake!
You also win a Green Chocolate Apple with Icing!

onion wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Pepperoni Pizza!
You also win a Red Toffee Apple with Peanuts!

Cynicat wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Yellow Cotton Candy!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

ghostkeys wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 12 Image

ylesia wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Corndog with Fixings!
You also win a Kusa Dango!

appleschloss wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You also win a Cheese Pizza!

Eevee55 wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Green Chocolate Apple with Icing!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Zigzagoon wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 18 Image

Neku wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 25 Image and a Red Chocolate Apple with Peanuts!
Wow, how lucky are you?

simplydriftingalong wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 6 Image

redpandasareLIFE wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Kusa Dango!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

kurokishi wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 11 Image

Exitium wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Hawaiian Pizza!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

BPlusSupernova wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 8 Image

AliceMorte wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win....
(Made by Glowbringer)

casmeow wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 7 Image

sniffs wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

AbandonedRain wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 7 Image

BABE0FTHEABYSS wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Hanami Dango!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Smokycandle wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Cherry Funnelcake!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

littleminicooper wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 18 Image

draculize wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 25 Image and a Green Chocolate Apple with Peanuts!
Wow, how lucky are you?

Ziggy Stardust wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Cheese Pizza!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Ucanthandleme wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Plain Funnelcake!
You also win a Pink Cotton Candy!

Lilbit wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Rainbeetle wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You also win a Cherry Funnelcake with Whip!

Lycancore wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 25 Image and a Blue Cotton Candy!
Wow, how lucky are you?

Ch3rry367E wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Corndog with Fixings!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

ghostie, wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Hanami Dango!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

fabled_ wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You also win a Blue Cotton Candy!

kijauni wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You also win a Cheese Pizza!

splider wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

neurobotzE wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 18 Image

nio wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 16 Image

Kitsune-no-Suzu wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Red Toffee Apple!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

yutashu wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Corndog with Ketchup!
You also win a Purple Cotton Candy!

Asternaut wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Mitarashi Dango!
You also win a Purple Cotton Candy!

•seven• wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 12 Image

KiraKilla wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 8 Image

Nova-Moshi wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Pink Cotton Candy!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Westsparrow wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Cherry Funnelcake with Whip!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

-icarus- wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Red White Chocolate Apple!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Exyw wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You also win a Corndog with Fixings!

archietime wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Blueberry Funnelcake with Whip!
You also win a Candy Apple!

Cherryfreeze wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

cinerious wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Green Toffee Apple with Peanuts!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

shortstop wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Green Cotton Candy!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Glitter_Goatman wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win....
(Made by Glowbringer)

dragoness129 wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Corndog with Mustard!
You also win a Green White Chocolate Apple!

DrBubby wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You also win a Red Chocolate Apple with Peanuts!

BrotherHood wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Red White Chocolate Apple!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

symbiotic wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Green Toffee Apple with Peanuts!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Greyfire wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 18 Image

Booberry Smoothie wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Corndog with Mustard!
You also win a Red Chocolate Apple with Peanuts!

Catsplat18 wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win....
(Made by Glowbringer)

SpiritWish wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Hanami Dango!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

rileyistired wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Kusa Dango!
You also win a Orange Cotton Candy!

literal.swag. wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

Boa beloved wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win 20 Image

GrumpyQueenie wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Chocolate Dipped Cheesecake!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

M0usEB3ans wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win a Green Chocolate Apple with Peanuts!
Enjoy your tasty treat.

zatty wrote:I want to spin the wheel!
You win....
[img]IMG%20HERE[/img]
(Artist Here)

Note: Once your cozie is finished it'll be posted and we'll let you know!
Last edited by pepsii on Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
pepsii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Daily Dairy ✸ Final Day

Len wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Cotton Candy!
Y'know, we've got a ton still leftover!
Since the event is almost done, have an extra scoop of Mintchip!

undead wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Strawberry!
Since the event is almost done, have an extra scoop of Bubble Gum!

suds wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Superman!

_mirage_ wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Peanut Butter Cup!
Since the event is almost done, have an extra scoop of Blue Moon!

Omiyage wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Matcha!
Since the event is almost done, have an extra scoop of Strawberry!

lilymouse385 wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of...
(Made by Neku)
Wait a minute, that's not ice cream! Oh well, might as well take them home with you!
Here, let's try that again. Have a scoop of Peanut Butter Cup!

DreamyNocturne wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Love Potion 31!

Rosemoon wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Rocky Road!

wafflefalaffle wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Blueberry!
Since the event is almost done, have an extra scoop of Coffee!

JoyfulRam wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Coffee!
Since the event is almost done, have an extra scoop of Superman!

chillociraptor wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of...
(Made by Neku)
Wait a minute, that's not ice cream! Oh well, might as well take them home with you!
Here, let's try that again. Have a scoop of Lavender Honey!

flicka wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Neapolitan!

FathomThis wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Mintchip!
Since the event is almost done, have an extra scoop of Cookie Dough!

folie a deux wrote:Give me the scoop!

Since the event is almost done, have an extra scoop of Lavender Honey!

rem sleep wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Vanilla!

RattInsomniac wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Lavender Honey!
Since the event is almost done, have an extra scoop of Birthday Cake!

Dogboss123 wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of...
(Made by Neku)
Here, let's try that again. Have a scoop of Cherry Garcia!

bug wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Cookie Monster!

Melsride wrote:Give me the scoop!

Since the event is almost done, have an extra scoop of Cherry Garcia!

ahirked wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Chocolate!
Since the event is almost done, have an extra scoop of Tiger!

Froggg1 wrote:Give me the scoop!

Strawberry.Wyne wrote:Give me the scoop!

Since the event is almost done, have an extra scoop of Peanut Butter Cup!

Orien wrote:Give me the scoop!

Since the event is almost done, have an extra scoop of Blueberry!

glowbringer wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Cookies & Cream!

Shenanergans wrote:Give me the scoop!

crabodile wrote:Give me the scoop!

AlatusNemeseos wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Love Potion 31!
Since the event is almost done, have an extra scoop of Neapolitan!

CaeBabyBear wrote:Give me the scoop!

Music_Lover wrote:Give me the scoop!

Since the event is almost done, have an extra scoop of Chocolate!

grimjp wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Rainbow Sherbert!
Since the event is almost done, have an extra scoop of Cotton Candy!

Reki. wrote:Give me the scoop!

reshihall wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Pistachio!

jpano96 wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Cherry Garcia!
Since the event is almost done, have an extra scoop of Rainbow Sherbert!

zubers wrote:Give me the scoop!

onion wrote:Give me the scoop!

Cynicat wrote:Give me the scoop!

Since the event is almost done, have an extra scoop of Birthday Cake!

ghostkeys wrote:Give me the scoop!

ylesia wrote:Give me the scoop!

Since the event is almost done, have an extra scoop of Love Potion 31!

appleschloss wrote:Give me the scoop!

Since the event is almost done, have an extra scoop of Matcha!

Eevee55 wrote:Give me the scoop!

Since the event is almost done, have an extra scoop of Mintchip!

Zigzagoon wrote:Give me the scoop!

Since the event is almost done, have an extra scoop of Matcha!

Neku wrote:Give me the scoop!

simplydriftingalong wrote:Give me the scoop!

redpandasareLIFE wrote:Give me the scoop!

Since the event is almost done, have an extra scoop of Cookies & Cream!

kurokishi wrote:Give me the scoop!

Exitium wrote:Give me the scoop!

BPlusSupernova wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Blue Moon!
Since the event is almost done, have an extra scoop of Cookies & Cream!

AliceMorte wrote:Give me the scoop!

Since the event is almost done, have an extra scoop of Cookie Monster!

casmeow wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Vanilla!

sniffs wrote:Give me the scoop!

AbandonedRain wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Cookie Dough!
Since the event is almost done, have an extra scoop of Neapolitan!

BABE0FTHEABYSS wrote:Give me the scoop!

Smokycandle wrote:Give me the scoop!

littleminicooper wrote:Give me the scoop!

draculize wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of...
(Made by Neku)
Here, let's try that again. Have a scoop of Coffee!

Ziggy Stardust wrote:Give me the scoop!

Ucanthandleme wrote:Give me the scoop!

Lilbit wrote:Give me the scoop!

Rainbeetle wrote:Give me the scoop!

Lycancore wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Tiger!

Ch3rry367 wrote:Give me the scoop!

ghostie, wrote:Give me the scoop!

fabled_ wrote:Give me the scoop!

kijauni wrote:Give me the scoop!

splider wrote:Give me the scoop!

neurobotz wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Birthday Cake!
Since the event is almost done, have an extra scoop of Vanilla!

nio wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of...
(Made by Neku)
Here, let's try that again. Have a scoop of Vanilla!

Kitsune-no-Suzu wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Cookie Dough!

yutashu wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Superman!

Asternaut wrote:Give me the scoop!

•seven• wrote:Give me the scoop!

KiraKilla wrote:Give me the scoop!

Nova-Moshi wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Bubble Gum!

Westsparrow wrote:Give me the scoop!

Since the event is almost done, have an extra scoop of Rocky Road!

-icarus- wrote:Give me the scoop!

Exyw wrote:Give me the scoop!

archietime wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of...
(Made by Neku)
Here, let's try that again. Have a scoop of Rainbow Sherbert!

Cherryfreeze wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of...
(Made by Neku)
Here, let's try that again. Have a scoop of Lavender Honey!

cinerious wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of...
(Made by Neku)
Here, let's try that again. Have a scoop of Pistachio!

shortstop wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Tiger!

Glitter_Goatman wrote:Give me the scoop!

dragoness129 wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of...
(Made by Neku)
Here, let's try that again. Have a scoop of Matcha!

DrBubby wrote:Give me the scoop!

Since the event is almost done, have an extra scoop of Vanilla!

BrotherHood wrote:Give me the scoop!

symbiotic wrote:Give me the scoop!

Greyfire wrote:Give me the scoop!

Booberry Smoothie wrote:Give me the scoop!

Catsplat18 wrote:Give me the scoop!

SpiritWish wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of...
(Made by Neku)
Here, let's try that again. Have a scoop of Cookie Dough!

rileyistired wrote:Give me the scoop!

literal.swag. wrote:Give me the scoop!

Boa beloved wrote:Give me the scoop!

GrumpyQueenie wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of...
(Made by Neku)
Here, let's try that again. Have a scoop of Love Potion 31!

M0usEB3ans wrote:Give me the scoop!

You got a scoop of Birthday Cake!

zatty wrote:Give me the scoop!

Since the event is almost done, have an extra scoop of Coffee!
Last edited by pepsii on Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pepsii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Balloon Poppin Day Final Day!

Postby pepsii » Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:02 pm

Everybody should have received a fruit balloon with their results today!! If you didn't please let us know ^^

Len 293548
Red balloon! Image
He leans over to look at you "You won Image Sand Dollars x 5"
"so today we are giving out these fruit balloons just for playing Image"

undead 388426
He leans over to look at you "You won Image Sand Dollars x 8"
He leans over to look at you "You won Image Sand Dollars x 9"

suds + #645466
He leans over to look at you "You won Image Sand Dollars x 6"

_mirage_1015593
Yellow balloon! Image
He leans over to look at you "Oh? What's this? It's an Octopus Balloon!"Image

Omiyage 1019775
Yellow balloon! Image
He leans over to look at you "You won Image Sand Dollars x 10"

lilymouse385 ~ 698034
Yellow balloon! Image

DreamyNocturne - 801290

Rosemoon 941592
Yellow balloon! Image

wafflefalaffle 934946
Pink balloon! Image

JoyfulRam+423309
Orange balloon! Image

chillociraptor #1075984
He leans over to look at you "You won Image Sand Dollars x 3"

flicka + 9355

FathomThis #1065954
Purple balloon! Image

skipena + 1064442
He leans over to look at you "You won Image Sand Dollars x 7"

folie a deux + 613522

rem sleep 224745

RattInsomniac + 1020098

Dogboss123 + 844044
Purple balloon! Image

Melsride + 932041

Froggg1 #1044473
He leans over to look at you "You won Image Sand Dollars x 4"

Strawberry.Wyne | 343363

Orien 1046041

glowbringer + 1031711
Purple balloon! Image

Shenanergans | 18898

crabodile + 717739

AlatusNemeseos + 1019891

CaeBabyBear + 1010536

Music_Lover + 135845

grimjp 355849
Blue balloon! Image

Reki. 758592

reshihall + 1029503

jpano96 + 250999

zubers 1011810

onion 350777

Cynicat + 932465
Orange balloon! Image

ghostkeys - 913445

ylesia + 1068648
What luck! On the first dart, you hit a Orange paint-filled one Image

appleschloss 42156
Yellow balloon! Image

Eevee55 + 1033286
What luck! On the first dart, you hit a Pink paint-filled one Image

Zigzagoon 97981
Pink balloon! Image
He leans over to look at you "Oh? What's this? That's not a balloon but a cozie?"Image

Neku + 4361

simplydriftingalong // 284281

redpandasareLIFE / 804027

kurokishi | 936362

Exitium + 626371
What luck! On the first dart, you hit a Purple paint filled one Image

BPlusSupernova ★ 1034205
Purple balloon! Image

AliceMorte 1001632

casmeow + 950631

sniffs 780672
What luck! On the first dart, you hit a Blue paint filled one Image

AbandonedRain 376600
What luck! On the first dart, you hit a Red paint filled one Image

BABE0FTHEABYSS & 578622
What luck! On the first dart, you hit a Green paint filled one Image

Smokycandle #795583

littleminicooper 734624

draculize 820244
He leans over to look at you "Oh? What's this? That's not a balloon but a cozie?"Image

Ziggy Stardust 209648

Ucanthandleme + 809102

Lilbit + 953590
What luck! On the first dart, you hit a Yellow paint filled one Image

Rainbeetle / 609622
Green balloon! Image

Lycancore 641599

Ch3rry367 999432

ghostie, + 646389

kijauni + 107596
Blue balloon! Image

splider + 1037110
Green balloon! Image

neurobotz + 1033918

nio 144488

Kitsune-no-Suzu 610801
What luck! On the first dart, you hit a Green paint filled one Image

yutashu 1013777
Purple balloon! Image

Asternaut 354100

•seven• + 988363
What luck! On the first dart, you hit a Blue paint filled one Image

KiraKilla 1017143

Nova-Moshi + 869497

Westsparrow 951487

-icarus- 989995

Exyw + 686906

archietime + 1013069
What luck! On the first dart, you hit a RAINBOW paint filled one Image

Cherryfreeze - 530242

cinerious 242408

shortstop + 201714

Glitter_Goatman 859449

dragoness129 + 3218
Blue balloon! Image

DrBubby + 71820
Yellow balloon! Image

symbiotic 562760

Greyfire | #375912

Booberry Smoothie 1002753
Yellow balloon! Image

Catsplat18 709602
What luck! On the first dart, you hit a Purple paint filled one Image

SpiritWish 799107

rileyistired 953268
What luck! On the first dart, you hit a Red paint filled one Image

literal.swag. + 1047454

Boa beloved 1054175

GrumpyQueenie #976898
Pink balloon! Image

M0usEB3ans + 1048873

zatty 1016833

BrotherHood 946257
What luck! On the first dart, you hit a Pink paint filled one Image
"so today we are giving out these fruit balloons just for playing Image%22
Last edited by pepsii on Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
pepsii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cozies ✸ Festival of Life

Postby pepsii » Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:05 pm

I know the new reserve system was confusing at first but thank you all for working to keep everything tidy!!

See you next event. ♥
pepsii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitsune-no-Suzu » Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:53 pm

Lemme buy...
Username + ID: Kitsune-no-Suzu 610801
Items I'm purchasing: Blåhaj x2
SD amount before & after: 116 -> 100
Extra: <3
Codeword: FOLShop

I'm Exchanging Fish!
Fish I'm Trading In (And Proof): African Jewelfish + Goldfish
Fish I'm Grabbing: Moorish Idol
Other: <3

I want to buy from the Snack Shack!
Item Name(s): Mitarashi Dango, Pink Cotton Candy x2, Takoyaki
Ice cream - Cone x3, Matcha, Pistachio, Mintchip x2, Neapolitan, Blueberry, Blue Moon, Superman x2, Rocky Road, Lavender Honey, Peanut Butter Cup, Cotton Candy x2, Bubble Gum, Love Potion #31, Cherry Garcia, Birthday Cake x3, Cookie Monster, Rainbow Sherbet - [25sd total]
Amount Total: 33
Sand Dollars Before Purchase: 100
Sand Dollars After Purchase: 67

I want to redeem an achievement!
Achievement(s) being redeemed: What's the Scoop?
Proof of achievement: The purchase form above, + icecream in my Archive

Exchanging my Sand Dollars!
Amount of SDs I'm exchanging: 64
SD + Cozie Candy Amount Before: 67SD - 0CC
SD + Cozie Candy Amount After: 3SD - 1280CC

💜Obsessed with foxes!🦊
Kitsune.no.Suzu on Discord
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Kitsune-no-Suzu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sev.en » Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:26 pm

Lemme buy...
Username + ID: •seven• + 988363
Items I'm purchasing: 1x Bucket (Hat), 1x Bucket (Mouth), 1x Toy Shovel, 1x Beach Towel, 1x Shark Fin, 1x Lifeguard Set
SD amount before & after: 161 ➜ 133
Extra: thank u alex

🚂I Want to Buy from the Train Gift Shop!🚂
Item Name(s) & Quantities: 1x Bandana (maroon 1), 1x Bandana (red 1), 1x Bandana (blue 1), 1x Bandana (pink 3)[/color]
Total Cost: 32
Sand Dollars Before Purchase: 133
Sand Dollars After Purchase: 101

I'm Exchanging Fish!
Fish I'm Trading In (And Proof):
2x Blue Angelfish
Fish I'm Grabbing: 1x Clownfish
Other: love u

Im claiming a fish!
Fish: Gold Fish & Rainbow Fish
Proof of Achievement: above and here
Other: thank u

I'm Claiming a Cheevo!
Achievement(s) Claiming: Well That Sucks & Gotta Catch 'em All!
Proof I Can Claim: here and above
Extra: uwu

Item Name(s): 1x vanilla, 1x strawberry, 1x chocolate, 1x pistachio, 1x mintchip, 1x neopolitan, 1x blue moon, 1x superman, 1x cookie dough, 1x rainbow sherbert, 1x cookies & cream, 1x lavender honey, 1x cotton candy, 1x bubble gum
Amount Total: 14
Sand Dollars Before Purchase: 101
Sand Dollars After Purchase: 87

Achievement(s) being redeemed: What's The Scoop?
Proof of achievement: here and above

Amount of SDs I'm exchanging: 86
SD + Cozie Candy Amount Before: 87 - 12,930
SD + Cozie Candy Amount After: 1 - 14,650

˗ˏˋ seven ⋅•⋅ she/her ⋅•⋅ tired ´ˎ˗
╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗
trade and dm friendly
general helper for Image !
sharing a brain cell with my wife
╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝
sev.en

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chillociraptor » Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:28 pm

🚂I Want to Buy from the Train Gift Shop!🚂
Username + ID: chillociraptor #1075984
Item Name(s) & Quantities: Bandana (pink 3) x1
Total Cost: 8
Sand Dollars Before Purchase: 160
Sand Dollars After Purchase: 152

Item Name(s): Ice Cream Cone (x2), Neapolitan, Chocolate, Coffee, Cookie Dough, Peanut Butter Cup, Birthday Cake, Hanami Dango
Amount Total: 10
Sand Dollars Before Purchase: 152
Sand Dollars After Purchase: 142

Amount of SDs I'm exchanging: chillociraptor #1075984
SD + Cozie Candy Amount Before: 142 SD + 0 CC
SD + Cozie Candy Amount After: 0 SD + 2840 CC

Achievement(s) being redeemed: I Mustache You A Question
Proof of achievement: Proof!

I'm Claiming a Cheevo!
Achievement(s) Claiming: Phishing Scam
Proof I Can Claim: Proof!
Extra: Thanks, this was a blast!!

Image | Image | Image
chillociraptor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:40 pm

Username + ID: onion 350777
Item Name(s): ice cream cone x10, vanilla x1, chocolate x1, matcha x1, pistachio x1, mint chip x1, neapolitan x1, coffee x1, blue moon x1, cookie dough x1, birthday cake x1, rocky road x1, bubblegum x1, cookie monster x1 //////// hanami dango x3, pink cotton candy x1, purple cotton candy x1, yellow cotton candy x1
Amount Total: 35 sd
Sand Dollars Before Purchase: 141
Sand Dollars After Purchase: 106

---

Username + ID: onion 350777
Achievement(s) being redeemed: whats the scoop - own all 24 flavors of ice cream
Proof of achievement: above and in my archive but alternatively if you click below on each image youll see where i rolled them even the doublez! :wag:

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image
Last edited by onion on Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en / fr / ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:42 pm

Securing missing outcomes and items <3
I'm Exchanging Fish!
Username + ID: Strawberry.Wyne
Fish I'm Trading In (And Proof):
Image Image
Fish I'm Grabbing:
Other: COMPLETE

Lemme buy...
Username + ID: Strawberry.Wyne | 343363
Items I'm purchasing: sun hat, blåhaj, sunscreen, beach towel, shark fin, lifeguard set
SD amount before & after: 190(before), 156(after)
Extra: merch <3

Item Name(s): corn dog w fixings, funnel cake w powdered sugar, takoyaki
Amount Total: 7
Sand Dollars Before Purchase: 156
Sand Dollars After Purchase: 149

—————————————————————————
Achievements<3
Im claiming a fish!
Fish:
1. Gold Fish
Proof of Achievement:
1. Fish Tang Blue Angelfish Tetra Glofish Clownfish African Jewel Green Betta Goldfish Moorish Idol Royal Gramma Koi
Other: EEEEE<3

I'm Claiming a Cheevo!
Achievement(s) Claiming:
1. Phishing Scam
2. Gotta Catch ‘Em All
Proof I Can Claim:
1. Phish Food
2. Fish Tang Blue Angelfish Tetra Glofish Clownfish African Jewel Green Betta Goldfish Moorish Idol Royal Gramma Koi
Extra: :3

Achievement(s) being redeemed:
1. Jackpot!
2. Take a sip, babes
Proof of achievement:
1. Jackpot
2. 12345678
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items