┈━═☆ toebeans ☆═━┈ wandering beans | CLOSED

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ┈━═☆ toebeans ☆═━┈ wandering beans (explore) | OPEN

Postby Glitch.Drowned » Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:56 am

┈━═ ❁ explore form ❁ ═━┈
    USRname: Glitch.Drowned
    exploring cat: Typhoon
    traveling to?: The Field
    anything else?: N/A

┈━═ ❁ i’d like to use my item! ❁ ═━┈
    item: x1 Daisy Chain
    equip to?: Marmalade
    other: I posted this request on the 2nd of May [x], I hope you don't mind me re-requesting these add-ons c:

┈━═ ❁ i’d like to use my item! ❁ ═━┈
    item: x1 Gloom Shroom Buddy
    equip to?: Venus
    other: I posted this request on the 2nd of May [x], I hope you don't mind me re-requesting these add-ons c:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ They'll never be able to separate Jekyll from Hyde. ❱

❰ Adult ● They/Them ● Nonbinary ● Canadian ❱
Just your average nerd who is secretly an alien/android from Neptune.
Glitch.Drowned

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ┈━═☆ toebeans ☆═━┈ wandering beans | OPEN

Postby JuneBug. » Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:39 am

┈━═☆ explore results ☆═━┈
Last of June 2, 2022 Explore Posts made before rollover!

Shazinga wrote:┈━═ ❁ explore form ❁ ═━┈
USRname: Shazinga
exploring cat/s: Mydna Image
traveling to?: The Field
anything else?: Mydna bounds across the field, running to what she believes must be a new friend in the distance! Although, maybe her eyesight needs to be checked?

Mydna’s eyesight is just fine, and she soon finds herself chirping out a greeting to a small tabby that’s hard at work making… well, Mydna’s not exactly sure what the she-cat is making. Letting out a quizzical meow, the tabby happily shows Mydna all the different flowers she’s collected today and explains that they’re for jelly making of all things! Mydna’s never heard of jelly made from flowers, but with how enthusiastic the little tabby is, the sweet product must be good. Just as Mydna says goodbye, the friendly tabby tosses a daisy chain around her neck as a parting gift.
This daisy chain is a wearable accessory! It will be stored in your archive until you want to equip it!

midnightFOXO wrote:┈━═ ❁ explore form ❁ ═━┈
USRname: midnightFOXO + 1012132
exploring cat/s:
Crow
traveling to?: Forest
anything else?:
Crow is looking for a purrfect gift to give his son Mischief. Maybe the forest have the thing that he is looking for~

Crow slinked between the trees, checking under the occasional rock, and giving each tree a thorough look over for mushrooms. However, the vibrant red fungi seemed to be evading him, and at the end of the day, Crow had to settle for the BC he’d collected up as a gift for Mischief. Maybe he’ll be able to bring something a little more unique back next time.
+65ImageBC

eltonn wrote:┈━═ ❁ explore form ❁ ═━┈
USRname: eltonn
exploring cat/s: Image Butters
anything else?: After finally making his daring escape from the house, Butters decides to do a bit of hunting to work off the chonk he’s built up from being inside. He bounds through the forest, excited to be able to smell the grass again.

Butters soon found his pace slowing as he bound through the forest. So what if he had a couple extra treats every night! It’s not like those could possibly be to blame for his lowered level of fitness. Huffing at the thought, Butters stopped at a small creek to catch his breath and have a drink. While lapping at the clear waters, he noticed something shiny in the creek bed.
+65ImageBC

EeeeeeejDoge wrote:┈━═ ❁ explore form ❁ ═━┈
USRname: EeeeeeejDoge
exploring cat: Alumuki Image
traveling to?: the forest
anything else?: I really like the stories you came up with, so id again let it on ya, these always makes my day<3
so just thanks again!!

Alumuki glided into the forest, landing in a tall maple. Walking along the sturdy branch, he listened closely for anything of interest. Hearing a cacophony of croaks, Alumuki followed the sound to a frog filled pond. Staring in disbelief at the numerous amphibians, he barely noticed one of the green fellows approach…
It’s a frog buddy! It will be stored in the archive until you want to equip it!

Eevee55 wrote:┈━═ ❁ explore form ❁ ═━┈
USRname: Eevee55
exploring cat: Image Starlight and Image Bubblegum
traveling to?: The field!
anything else?: Bubblegum follows Starlight as she rushes to the field, smiling at the smaller toebean's antics. Since meeting her the previous day, Bubblegum has basically adopted Starlight. She watches as Starlight runs over to the flowers again, sitting down nearby to keep an eye on her. (Thank you!)

Bubblegum smiled softly as the smaller toebean came bounding back with excitement in her eyes and a bundle of flowers in her maw. Dropping the flowers at Bubblegum’s paws, Starlight breathlessly explained that she had found something shiny in the flower patch and needed to show Bubblegum immediately…
+95ImageBC

Wind wrote:┈━═ ❁ explore form ❁ ═━┈
USRname: Wind
exploring cat: Image Maple
traveling to?: Desert
anything else?:

Maple paraded into the desert, comfortable with the hot wind and warm sand beneath her paws. Flicking her tufted tail, she made quick time over the rolling dunes towards a set of ruins in the distance that looked hazy with the heat of the sun. Making a thorough investigation of the crumbling structures, Maple was disappointed to find that someone else had already stripped the place of any treasures, but she did manage to find some BC tucked away.
+75ImageBC

Melybelly wrote:┈━═ ❁ explore form ❁ ═━┈
USRname: Melybelly
exploring cat: Indi Image
anything else?: Upon Nugget's return home Indi heard about the funky little mushroom that hefound and wanted to go explore the Forest too!

Indi trotted into the forest with an optimistic outlook and found himself admiring beautifully colored berries and deep green leaves. However, there didn’t seem to be any mushrooms. Scrutinizing the berries, Indi tried to decide if they were poisonous or not, and just as he was about to pluck one, something shockingly red came into his line of sight with shifting his head forward. Breaking into a smile, Indi immediately made a beeline for the vivid red, delighted to find some fungi of his own. Now to show Nugget!
These fungal growths are a wearable accessory! It will be stored in your archive until you equip it!

If you don't see your explore results here, I'm sure they'll be up in one of the next posts! ^^
pixel divider by Nerdy-pixel-girl on dA, F2U
ImageHello! My name is JuneBug. and it's a delight to meet you!Image
she/her
❦ My Menagerie ❦
JuneBug.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eevee55 » Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:56 am

┈━═ ❁ explore form ❁ ═━┈
USRname: Eevee55
exploring cat: Image Starlight and Image Bubblegum
traveling to?: The field!
anything else?: Starlight rushes towards the field again cheerfully, with Bubblegum following as usual. The bigger toebean watches Starlight carefully, making sure she doesn't get herself into any trouble, and smiles at her excitement. Starlight looks around curiously, eager to find something to show her adoptive mom. She's still quite happy about the amazed expression that was on Bubblegum's face when she showed her the shiny things she found last time! (Thank you!)
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shazinga » Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:06 am

┈━═ ❁ explore form ❁ ═━┈
USRname: Shazinga
exploring cat/s: Mydna and her son, Arcencial Image Image
traveling to?: The Fields
anything else?: Once Mydna returned home from her first trip to the fields, she knew she needed to bring her son along with her for the next trip so he could see interesting things too! Arcencial stretched his wings and took to the sky, allowing his adventurous spirit to roam for the first time.
Peter McWilliams wrote:"It is a risk to love.
What if it doesn't work out?
Ah, but what if it does."

Jennifer Donnelly wrote:"Meet me where the sky touches the sea.
Wait for me where the world begins."

Roleplays I've joined:
None at the moment! Life leaves me busy nowadays, but thank you to everyone I've ever roleplayed with in the past!
Shazinga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wind » Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:04 pm

┈━═ ❁ explore form ❁ ═━┈
USRname: Wind
exploring cat: Image Coatl and Image Star
traveling to?: Desert
anything else?:

🪄 My adopts 🪄 My trades 🪄 My art gallery 🪄
ImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image
ImageImageImageImage
If you get any art from me, you are not allowed to use them commercially.
Do not remove my watermarks. Do not claim as yours. Do not repost.
Using my art in any form of cryptocurrency or artificial intelligence is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN.

Wind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Melybelly » Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:17 am

┈━═ ❁ explore form ❁ ═━┈
USRname: Melybelly
exploring cat: Indi Image
anything else?: Oops I keep forgetting ;;
She/Her
Melybelly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pepsii » Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:16 am

┈━═ ❁ explore form ❁ ═━┈
USRname: pepsi
exploring cat/s: Image pepsi!
traveling to?: (location) the forest
anything else?: OH BOY it's time to find somewhere to swim again, hopefully we don't break a dam trying to help the beavers this time...

pepsii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EeeeeeejDoge » Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:45 am

┈━═ ❁ explore form ❁ ═━┈
USRname: EeeeeeejDoge
exploring cat: Malina this time!<3 Image
(they/her)
anything else?: So, Malina went out of her tree when she was camping last four days to get into adventure again, and travel a bit more. She was really excited bout this one, since it was really amazing night sky tonight, even some stargazing was going on! They climbed on some tree very fast and got on the top! And what was the plan now? Travel, but on the trees! A lot of jumping needed, but that was no worry for this cat, to be honest. Imagine, how it must've felt, jump while stargazing was "jumping with you", even Malina had to feel like a star.
Thanks much again!<3 rp times again haha
Image Image

ImageImage Image
my th is eeej_doge | signature art by raging_fossil | icon by me

HI I HAVE JUST AWOKENhello and I will be just getting every owed arts sorted out throught next months, I didn’t sort owed arts before my +1 year unactivity and i really apologize - if you’d like any changes to the owed art aka character for the art, type, cancel, anything! Let me know please :] Thank you everyone and BIG, big sorry!
ImageImage
EeeeeeejDoge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grabby_Hands » Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:57 am

┈━═ ❁ explore form ❁ ═━┈
USRname: Grabby_Hands + 1030965
exploring cat/s: Image Phacelia!
anything else?: <3!
♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡
He/They | MLM - Transgender | Libra
Teddy - Adult - Oct 6
Can't have a rainbow without a little rain!

[TH] [Goatlings]
❀ PFP Credit! ❀
♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡
Grabby_Hands

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rina. » Fri Jun 10, 2022 7:35 am

┈━═☆ explore results ☆═━┈
Page 54
Written by rina.

Skollrous wrote:┈━═ ❁ explore form ❁ ═━┈
USRname: Skollrous
exploring cat/s:
Sol;
anything else?: Sol had been napping, before being nudgged awake, and told to 'go have some fun', so with a annoyed meow. He'd head off toward the forests.

Sol stumbles through the forest, still blinking sleep from his eyes. He grumbles to himself about being told what to do. "Go have fun" - he was having fun sleeping! The deeper he pads through the overgrowth the more clearly he notices an eerie - somewhat mystical - noise. Ears pricked and all thoughts of sleep gone, he follows the sound to a secluded lake. There seems to be some sort of purple glow in the middle... Paddling towards it, he dives down and retrieves the glowing object.
It’s a gloom shroom buddy! It will be stored in the archive until you want to equip it.

onion wrote:┈━═ ❁ explore form ❁ ═━┈
USRname: onion
exploring cat: bram Image
anything else?: bram then wandered off from the puddle to some other place in the forest. he quite likes that the people telling his story remember when rosie pulled him out of the bush! :3

Bram scampers off with his tail held high. As much fun as it is exploring, he also can't wait to show Rosie what he's found! He romps forward happily, glad to have a large glade that's free from clusters of trees. He notices that there seems to be an odd trail of mushrooms on the ground. Curious, Bram decides to follow them. They lead him to a part of the forest where the ground is completely covered with fungi! He is amazed at the sight. Figuring that one won't be missed, he carefully picks one and turns it into a hat.
It’s a wearable shroom cap! It will be stored in the archive until you want to equip it.

dragoness129 wrote:┈━═ ❁ explore form ❁ ═━┈
USRname: dragoness129
exploring cat: Image Lavindite
anything else?:

Lavindite scuffles through the forest's vegetation, hoping to find something of intrigue. A few paws feet up ahead he spies a huge pile of shiny BC! Tensing his muscles, he springs forward, about to capture it all for himself. But it seems another toebean had thought of doing the same thing! They collide with each other, bumping heads. The adversary lashes his tail and bares his teeth, but Lavindite does not want a fight. He cheerily suggests halving the BC. The other toebean doesn't look pleased, but lowers his hackles and mumbles agreement.
Your toebean has found 70 ImageBC

midnightFOXO wrote:┈━═ ❁ explore form ❁ ═━┈
USRname: midnightFOXO
exploring cat/s: Image Ocean
traveling to?: The field
anything else?: Ocean seems to be sliding downhill with a gigantic leaf.
uh-oh... rocky road up ahead!!

Ocean continues sliding down the steep hill. Much to her dismay, she sees that ahead of her it is turning to very rocky terrain. Digging her claws harder into the ginormous leaf, she closes her eyes and prays silently to every deity she can think of! She sways left and right as the rocks jolt her around. Thankfully she lands safely with a thud. Still very shaken, she slowly opens her eyes to find herself surrounded by flowers. While this is a breathtaking sight, Ocean is not sure that the trip was worth it. She picks some of the bloom while she's there. Better to not come out of it empty-pawed.
It’s a wearable daisy chain! It will be stored in the archive until you want to equip it.

Zentropy wrote:┈━═ ❁ explore form ❁ ═━┈
USRname: Zentropy
exploring cat: Image - Felix
anything else?: The desert was hot, time to cool off deep in the woods

Felix treads softly through the shaded forest, grateful for the cool breeze. His poor paw-pads seem to be slightly burned from his journey through the desert, so he decides that it would be a good idea to take a little dip in one of the nearby lakes. He wades into the murky water, purring at the instant, soothing relief that stretches though his body. While he is lazing in the pool, he feels an unexpected thud on his head, and then a loud croak. His solitary spa day is solitary no more, and Felix is completely unfazed by this turn of events.
It’s a frog buddy! It will be stored in the archive until you want to equip it.

sad dragon wrote:┈━═ ❁ explore form ❁ ═━┈
USRname: sad dragon
exploring cat: kindra Image
traveling to?: the field
anything else?:

Worn out from her little spat with the crow, Kindra decides that she wants to have a little nap in a patch of sunlight. She finds herself a bunch of long grass and plops down, rolling around to make a soft nest for herself. She closes her eyes and gently drifts off into a snooze. When she awakes, a bunny has appeared in front of her. Confused, Kindra eyes it for a few moments. It pushes some BC towards her and points at one of her sparkles. It seems the small rabbit is so enthralled by her sparkles it wants to give her some BC!
Your toebean has found 75 ImageBC

nio wrote:
    ┈━═ ❁ explore form ❁ ═━┈
    USRname: nio
    exploring cat: Image chai
    anything else?: -

Chai is having a quiet stroll through the forest. Rather than bouncing to and fro and racing around, she prefers to appreciate the scenery. She is lost in thought until she feels a tugging at her scarf - which alarms her instantly. She snaps her head backwards, and a low growl begins in her throat as she sees what's wrong: a fox! A fox has clamped its jaws around the bottom of Chai's beloved scarf. Seeing the intensity of her gaze, the fox lets go immediately. It cocks its head to the side and looks up at her with innocent eyes. Chai is still unimpressed, but the fox looks so sweet that she decides to forgive their transgression.
It’s a fox buddy! It will be stored in the archive until you want to equip it.

Deify wrote:┈━═ ❁ explore form ❁ ═━┈
USRname: Deify
exploring cat/s: Bast
traveling to?: The Fields
anything else?: Bast heads out once more after having brought back lovely flowers with him, this time his exploration is slower. Some odd scent has caught his attention though and he follows after it.

His interest instantly piqued, Bast quickly scurries off in the direction of the strange scent. The scent leads him through bushes and other thick growth. He's about to crawl out from underneath a hedge when he spots some sort of creature up ahead! Could that be the source of the strange scent? He pounces out from where he was hiding, ready to make friends with this new animal, but the shock of the unexpected outburst scares the poor critter. It squeaks in fright and flees, dropping some BC and leaving... a stronger, more unpleasant smell. That's a lot of BC but ugh, was it really worth it?
Your toebean has found 95 ImageBC

owl, wrote:┈━═ ❁ explore form ❁ ═━┈
USRname: owl,
exploring cat/s: Goose Image unnamed Image
traveling to?: the forest!
anything else?: Goose and her friend had so much fun exploring the fields, they felt confident enough to check out the forest! They bounded there excitedly, stopping short just before the wood line. It was darker than they remembered, but they steeled their nerves and tiptoed in…

Goose and Co are on guard as they tip-toe through the forest. Goose jumps at any and every rustle of leaves - even when she's the one causing the noise! Her friend, on the otherhand, does not seem to be as nervous and decides to help Goose out. He bundles up some leaves and suggests Goose makes a necklace out of them, as arts and crafts can be very therapeutic. Goose complies, and her friend watches the dark forest, keeping an eye out for any danger.
It’s a wearable leafy necklace! It will be stored in the archive until you want to equip it.

If you don't see your explore results here, I'm sure they'll be up in one of the next posts! ^^
pixel divider by Nerdy-pixel-girl on dA, F2U
Image autistic | adult | she/her | archive Image
rina.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me