Cozies ✸ Fall Harvest Fest

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Cozies ✸ Fall Harvest Fest

Postby BPlusSupernova » Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:56 am

I Want to Bob for an Apple!
Username + ID: BPlusSupernova 1034205
Date: November 14th
Other: Thank you!

I'm Jumping in the Leaves!!
Username + ID#: BPlusSupernova 1034205
Date of Jump: November 14th
Cozie you're sending:
Name of Cozie: Honey She/He
form tag: dontbreakaleg
BPlusSupernova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Exitium » Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:58 am

Username + ID#: Exitium + 626371
Date of Jump: 11/14 (November 14th)
Cozie you're sending:
Name of Cozie: Evrys

Username + ID: Exitium + 626371
Date: 11/14 (November 14th)
Other: noodles
................exitium
.....discord: @mortemius

................Image

.............ImageImage

ImageImageImage
Exitium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritWish » Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:58 am

I'm Entering The Raffle!
Username + ID: SpiritWish 799107
Entering For: All
tag: mysticalmoths

Username + ID: SpiritWish 799107
Date: 11/14
Other:

Username + ID#: SpiritWish 799107
Date of Jump: 11/14
Cozie you're sending:
Name of Cozie: Ahri
SpiritWish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby almond.milk » Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:51 pm

Username + ID#: almond.milk + 875153
Date of Jump: nov 14
Cozie you're sending: Image
Name of Cozie: windex

Username + ID: almond.milk + 875153
Date: nov 14
Other:
xxxxxxxxxxx
𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰ing 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬
│█ Image█│
almond.milk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritWish » Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:17 pm

Bobbing for Apples Results 11/14
Please remember that rollover occurs at 7pm EST every day! Any forms after that will not count! <3

Unilluminate
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 9 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

dragoness129
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 1 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

sad dragon
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 3 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

Dogboss123
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 5 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

confetti sprinkles
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 9 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

flicka
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 5 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

Skollrous
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 3 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

undead

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Candy Pail. What was that doing in there?

rem sleep
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 1 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

Aizaka
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 10 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

Music_Lover

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Pumpkabat. What was that doing in there?

komoreika
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 2 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

Omiyage
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 2 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

LittleMiniCooper
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 7 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

Scourgebane
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 4 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

Eevee55

chaoticaura
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 7 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

onion

JoyfulRam
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 10 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

Julie_PiscesGirl

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Scarf. What was that doing in there?

trance
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 4 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

Froggg1

ghostkeys
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 6 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

Melsride

Exyw

MarMar_Awakening

yutashu

Lilbit

redpandasareLIFE

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Bouncy Spring. This could be useful, albiet a little weird.

FleaTea

rileyistired

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Magic Mixing Bowl. This could be useful, albiet a little weird.

Zigzagoon

Nova-Moshi

mrs

AliceMorte

Beezhivez

Sedan
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 8 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

kemichan

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Vampire Set. What was that doing in there?

glowbringer

Cherryfreeze

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Safety Harness. What was that doing in there?

archietime

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Witch's Hat. What was that doing in there?

pep

Asternaut

KyoKoyo

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Vampire Set. What was that doing in there?

Breezeyheart

TigTigrou

Exile

eonduo

mallowpop

Zubers

styxie

zatty

Fishkin
You dunk your head in the water and pull out 6 Candy Corn! Image What an odd thing to have in a bobbing for apples bucket.

BPlusSupernova

You dunk your head in the water and pull out a Candy Pail. What was that doing in there?

Exitium

SpiritWish

SpiritWish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritWish » Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:33 pm

Mystical Moths Raffle Results
shadedk9 wrote:I'm Entering The Raffle!
Username + ID: shadedk9 652370
Entering For: 1-4

Congrats! You've won the moth below!
wafflefalaffle wrote:I'm Entering The Raffle!
Username + ID: wafflefalaffle 934946
Entering For: #2,3&4

Lunexiii wrote:I'm Entering The Raffle!
Username + ID: lunexiii + 650829
Entering For: 1,2,3,4

Flicka wrote:I'm Entering The Raffle!
Username + ID: flicka 9355
Entering For:1,2,3,4

Proof
SpiritWish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fabled_ » Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:37 pm

11.14 Rolls!
What's this? Kelp just went on a trip out to town and picked up some new items.. and in bulk! He's giving away extra item prizes today to celebrate!

Kelp wrote:Image

"Well, well! Plenty of Cozies decided to step on up and jump in the leaves!
I'm glad to see no broken legs...
That saves me a bit of paperwork.
Anyways! I have some payments ready for you all for taking
the time out of your evening to jump on some leaves.
I hope you can make use of these things."

Rosemoon (missed 13th)
Goop steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Goop notices a leaf...
it's orange in color!
Upon bringing it over to Kelp, he presents you with this!
but wait! This Cozie walks on over as well from behind a tree... it seems the orange color is captivating them.
Perhaps they wish to come home with you?
You get a candle cozie!

mrs (13th)
Pillow steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Pillow notices a leaf
it's red in color!
Item: Gourds!

Julie_PiscesGirl (13th)
Rose steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Rose notices a leaf
it's red in color!
Item: Raining Candy Corn

dragoness129 (13th)
Waxington steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Waxington notices a leaf...
it's orange in color!
but wait! This Cozie walks on over as well from behind a tree... it seems the orange color is captivating them.
You get a candle cozie!

Music_Lover (13th)
Aerie steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Aerie notices a leaf
it's red in color!
Item: Leek

sad daragon (13th)
Kurt steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Kurt notices a leaf
it's red in color!
Item: Corn

Lilbit (13th)
Joy steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Joy notices a leaf
it's golden in color!
Image : 3

dragoness129
Waxington steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Waxington notices a leaf
it's red in color!
Item: Fox Plushie! applies to dog or cat [8 different colors, orange, light pink, white w gray markings, gray, brown, pink, light blue, light yellow]

sad dragon
Kurt steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Kurt notices a leaf
it's red in color!

Dogboss123
Mazoku steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Mazoku notices a leaf
it's red in color!

confetti sprinkles
Miriam steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Miriam notices a leaf
it's red in color!
Item: Birb! comes in 5 colors!

flicka
Reem steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Reem notices a leaf
it's golden in color!
Image : 10

Skollrous
Leif steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Leif notices a leaf
it's red in color!
Item: Leafy Hampter

shadedk9
Moss steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Moss notices a leaf
it's red in color!

undead
Arthur steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Arthur notices a leaf
it's red in color!

rem sleep
V3 Flower steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, V3 Flower notices a leaf...
it's orange in color!
You get a candle cozie!

aizaka
(unnamed) steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, (unnamed) notices a leaf
it's red in color!

Music_Lover
Milton steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Milton notices a leaf...
it's orange in color!
You get a candle cozie!

omiyage
Satoshi steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Satoshi notices a leaf
it's red in color!

LittleMiniCooper
- steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, - notices a leaf
it's red in color!

Scourgebane
Insomnia steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Insomnia notices a leaf
it's red in color!

Eevee55
Choco steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Choco notices a leaf
it's red in color!

chaoticaura
Mavis steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Mavis notices a leaf
it's red in color!
Item: Evil Ferret Friend

onion
Jamie steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Jamie notices a leaf
it's golden in color!

JoyfulRam
Latte steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Latte notices a leaf
it's red in color!

Julie_PiscesGirl
Rose steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Rose notices a leaf
it's red in color!

trance
Tommy steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Tommy notices a leaf
it's golden in color!
Image : 6

ghostkeys
Rex steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Rex notices a leaf
it's golden in color!

Melsride
SpookyAngel steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, SpookyAngel notices a leaf
it's golden in color!

Exyw
Vibe steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Vibe notices a leaf
it's golden in color!

MarMar_Awakening
Wonder steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Wonder notices a leaf
it's red in color!

yutashu
confetti steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, confetti notices a leaf
it's golden in color!

Lilbit
Joy steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Joy notices a leaf
it's golden in color!

redpandasareLIFE
Zag steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Zag notices a leaf
it's golden in color!

rileyistired
Jingle steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Jingle notices a leaf
it's red in color!
Item: Fox Plushie! applies to dog or cat [8 different colors, orange, light pink, white w gray markings, gray, brown, pink, light blue, light yellow]

zigzagoon
Axel steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Axel notices a leaf
it's red in color!

Nova-Moshi
Daisy steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Daisy notices a leaf
it's red in color!

mrs
Pillow steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Pillow notices a leaf
it's red in color!

AliceMorte
Tryx steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Tryx notices a leaf
it's golden in color!
Image : 8

Beezhivez
Nox steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Nox notices a leaf
it's red in color!

Sedan
Glitter Glue steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Glitter Glue notices a leaf
it's red in color!

kemichan
Wanda steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Wanda notices a leaf
it's red in color!

glowbringer
Shy steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Shy notices a leaf
it's red in color!

Cherryfreeze
Menthe steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Menthe notices a leaf
it's red in color!

archietime
Cider steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Cider notices a leaf
it's red in color!

pep
:) steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, :) notices a leaf
it's golden in color!

Asternaut
Sousvide steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Sousvide notices a leaf
it's red in color!

kyokoyo
Cottie steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Cottie notices a leaf
it's red in color!

Breezeyheart
Vegas steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Vegas notices a leaf
it's red in color!

TigTigrou
Tori steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Tori notices a leaf
it's golden in color!
Image : 5

Exile
Heku steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Haku notices a leaf
it's red in color!

eonduo
Snoozie steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Snoozie notices a leaf
it's red in color!

mallowpop
Dolce steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Dolce notices a leaf
it's red in color!

Zubers
Drop steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Drop notices a leaf
it's golden in color!

styxie
Timmy steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Timmy notices a leaf
it's red in color!

zatty
[overworked shy barista] steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, [overworked shy barista] notices a leaf
it's red in color!

fishkin
Reef steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Reef notices a leaf
it's golden in color!

BPlusNova
Honey steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Honey notices a leaf
it's red in color!

Exitium
Evrys steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Evrys notices a leaf
it's red in color!

SpiritWish
Ahri steps up and get's ready to make the leap... after a brave jump and a fun time, Ahri notices a leaf
it's golden in color!

I love UMA's dearly! I am an artist for cozies, and I own Flosimos! Check them out~

ImageImage
~~~~~
Image Image

Hello! I was known as daretodream12890 for years, and then dare~ eventually. I just switched to fabled, and that's been kinda my new name lately and I like it!
Please feel free to still call me dare, I don't mind at all! <3
fabled_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aizaka » Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:08 pm