Sveldalas | Herbal Event | Explore!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Sveldalas | Herbal Event | Explore!

Postby Outer » Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:24 am

Username: Outer
Last Explore Date: April 11th
Item Bonus: n/a
Ty!
✩. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧.•̩̩͙*˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩.•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧.˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩

Any pronouns :]

I have no clue what else to put here
but ty for reading! :D

✩. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧.•̩̩͙*˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩.•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧.˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩

Now Playing - <Bubble Gum - Clairo>

━━━━━━●───── 01:13
⇆ ◁ ❚❚ ▷ ↻
Outer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡Lady Lesednik♡ » Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:34 am

Username: lady lesednik
Last Explore Date: 4/11
http://www.aywas.com/register/referral/33167/ Join Aywas! Aywas has customs, breeding, and an avatar for you to dress up!
♡Lady Lesednik♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clemmie » Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:35 am

Username: clemmie
Last Explore Date: -
Item Bonus: -
hi i'm clem !
she/her - adult
trades - toyhouse

sig art & pfp art
clemmie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aizaka » Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:41 am

Username: Aizaka
Last Explore Date: April 11
Item Bonus: none
Aizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Folmes » Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:20 am

Folmes wrote:Username: Folmes

Personal Bank:
ImageImage
rose kingdom (my characters)
my toyhou.se
✦ she/they ✦ adult ✦ er vet tech ✦ type 1 diabetic ✦
✦ artist for range trotters & skullies & sveldala walkers
♥ avatar by sleepyDandy
Folmes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BaachenBits » Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:29 am

Username: BaachenBits
ImageImage Image
The world is ending, and yet the barbs continue...
Toyhou.se|Instagram
ImageImageImage
BaachenBits

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ►Athena◄ » Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:31 am

Username: ►Athena◄
►Athena◄

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zentropy » Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:39 am

Username: Zentropy
Last Explore Date: 04/11
Call me Zen! Image

ImageImageImage
Image-----

---------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImage Image Image
Zentropy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Sat Apr 13, 2024 12:07 pm

Day 9

chellerd - “You see some interesting tracks in the sand and decide to follow them for a while, taking in the sights of the wilderness. Maybe you were a little bit too distracted though, as you suddenly feel a tug at your pockets. Spinning around you see a wide eyed sveldala happily munching away at that scone you were saving from breakfast. Probably shouldn’t have kept that in your pants pocket weirdo. Oh well, you made a friend out of it, so we won’t judge!”
    You found a wild Wild Bay Champagne Candyleaf Tobiano W/ Gulastra Plume Mare. They will be posted on the main page soon, so keep an eye out!

angelicshadowdemon - “You pass by an alleyway while exploring the beautiful downtown storefronts and a glimmer catches your eye - coming from the dumpster, of course. Good thing you’re adventurous because it looks like you just found x1 Sugar Cubes! Wonder why someone would throw that out?”
    Your item will be added to your inventory shortly.

Desmond - “You see some interesting tracks in the sand and decide to follow them for a while, taking in the sights of the wilderness. Maybe you were a little bit too distracted though, as you suddenly feel a tug at your pockets. Spinning around you see a wide eyed sveldala happily munching away at that scone you were saving from breakfast. Probably shouldn’t have kept that in your pants pocket weirdo. Oh well, you made a friend out of it, so we won’t judge!”
    You found a wild Bay Sage Sabino Stallion. They will be posted on the main page soon, so keep an eye out!

Eevee55 - “You had a great day exploring, but ended up back at the hotel with nothing more than sand filled boots to show for it. Better luck next time!”
    Nothing :c

Echo Revna - “You see some interesting tracks in the sand and decide to follow them for a while, taking in the sights of the wilderness. Maybe you were a little bit too distracted though, as you suddenly feel a tug at your pockets. Spinning around you see a wide eyed sveldala happily munching away at that scone you were saving from breakfast. Probably shouldn’t have kept that in your pants pocket weirdo. Oh well, you made a friend out of it, so we won’t judge!”
    You found a wild Smokey Black Roan Sage Mare. They will be posted on the main page soon, so keep an eye out!

sleepyDandy - “You pass by an alleyway while exploring the beautiful downtown storefronts and a glimmer catches your eye - coming from the dumpster, of course. Good thing you’re adventurous because it looks like you just found x1 Clay Teapet! Wonder why someone would throw that out?”

strangetales - “You’ve spent all day at the beach combing the dunes, and luck was on your side! You managed to scrounge up ten old coins! These can be exchanged at the gift shop - but what items will you choose to buy?”
    Please use a link to this post as proof of currency when making a purchase at the gift shop.

BunnyBeam - “You had a great day exploring, but ended up back at the hotel with nothing more than sand filled boots to show for it. Better luck next time!”

Snorkeltje - “You pass by an alleyway while exploring the beautiful downtown storefronts and a glimmer catches your eye - coming from the dumpster, of course. Good thing you’re adventurous because it looks like you just found x2 HMs! Wonder why someone would throw that out?”

MazBourne - “You’ve spent all day at the beach combing the dunes, and luck was on your side! You managed to scrounge up ten old coins! These can be exchanged at the gift shop - but what items will you choose to buy?”
    Please use a link to this post as proof of currency when making a purchase at the gift shop.

coaliev - “You pass by an alleyway while exploring the beautiful downtown storefronts and a glimmer catches your eye - coming from the dumpster, of course. Good thing you’re adventurous because it looks like you just found x1 Lead Rope! Wonder why someone would throw that out?”

24Beaver01 - “You pass by an alleyway while exploring the beautiful downtown storefronts and a glimmer catches your eye - coming from the dumpster, of course. Good thing you’re adventurous because it looks like you just found x1 Floral Scone! Wonder why someone would throw that out?”

.henloimmabirb. - “You had a great day exploring, but ended up back at the hotel with nothing more than sand filled boots to show for it. Better luck next time!”

mirapheonix - “You pass by an alleyway while exploring the beautiful downtown storefronts and a glimmer catches your eye - coming from the dumpster, of course. Good thing you’re adventurous because it looks like you just found x1 Floral Scone! Wonder why someone would throw that out?”

rat - “You’ve spent all day at the beach combing the dunes, and luck was on your side! You managed to scrounge up ten old coins! These can be exchanged at the gift shop - but what items will you choose to buy?”

Tyrant001 - “You pass by an alleyway while exploring the beautiful downtown storefronts and a glimmer catches your eye - coming from the dumpster, of course. Good thing you’re adventurous because it looks like you just found x2 HMs! Wonder why someone would throw that out?”

Queen Vivane - “You’ve spent all day at the beach combing the dunes, and luck was on your side! You managed to scrounge up ten old coins! These can be exchanged at the gift shop - but what items will you choose to buy?”

Outer - “You see some interesting tracks in the sand and decide to follow them for a while, taking in the sights of the wilderness. Maybe you were a little bit too distracted though, as you suddenly feel a tug at your pockets. Spinning around you see a wide eyed sveldala happily munching away at that scone you were saving from breakfast. Probably shouldn’t have kept that in your pants pocket weirdo. Oh well, you made a friend out of it, so we won’t judge!”
    You found a wild Flaxen Liver Chestnut Zingiber W/ Grease Spots Stallion. They will be posted on the main page soon, so keep an eye out!

Lady Lesednik - “You pass by an alleyway while exploring the beautiful downtown storefronts and a glimmer catches your eye - coming from the dumpster, of course. Good thing you’re adventurous because it looks like you just found x1 Sugar Cubes! Wonder why someone would throw that out?”

clemmie - “You’ve spent all day at the beach combing the dunes, and luck was on your side! You managed to scrounge up ten old coins! These can be exchanged at the gift shop - but what items will you choose to buy?”

Aizaka - “You had a great day exploring, but ended up back at the hotel with nothing more than sand filled boots to show for it. Better luck next time!”

Folmes - “You had a great day exploring, but ended up back at the hotel with nothing more than sand filled boots to show for it. Better luck next time!”

BaachenBits - “You see some interesting tracks in the sand and decide to follow them for a while, taking in the sights of the wilderness. Maybe you were a little bit too distracted though, as you suddenly feel a tug at your pockets. Spinning around you see a wide eyed sveldala happily munching away at that scone you were saving from breakfast. Probably shouldn’t have kept that in your pants pocket weirdo. Oh well, you made a friend out of it, so we won’t judge!”
    You found a wild Black Dapple Grey Morage Mare. They will be posted on the main page soon, so keep an eye out!

Athena - “You’ve spent all day at the beach combing the dunes, and luck was on your side! You managed to scrounge up ten old coins! These can be exchanged at the gift shop - but what items will you choose to buy?”

Zentropy - “You pass by an alleyway while exploring the beautiful downtown storefronts and a glimmer catches your eye - coming from the dumpster, of course. Good thing you’re adventurous because it looks like you just found x1 Floral Scone! Wonder why someone would throw that out?”

This Is The Last Day Of Explore!

Remember to use up your remaining honey pots and spend the last of your coins at the gift shop! The event will close completely by Monday (4/15 @ rollover), at which point all coins, honey pots, and vouchers will be voided. Remaining wild svels and tea/flower voucher svels will continue to be posted on the main page until all are completed (I am aware we are slightly behind, no yours did not get forgotten, we are working on it!), so just be patient with us and keep an eye out on the main page <3
Last edited by ShadyBro on Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:24 am, edited 5 times in total.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets